Thursday, August 5, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:24AM BBT

The HGs are continuing their feast and commenting that the food is all really good.

Azah- thank you; I feel accomplished with life

Azah comments that she definitely has to take s shower

The feasting coninuted until 1AM and the HGs continued playing Guess Who with the memory wall photos.

1:10AM BBT

Post Have-Nogt punishments, Big D, Brit and Azah have reclaimed the yacht club bedroom. Alyssa sayss he plans to sleep upstairs because she doesn't want to sleep in the hallway and wants to be well rested for the competition.

1:15AM BBT

Kyland and Derek X are playing chess in the parlor. SB comes in and they tell her they are sleeping in the Have-Not room, asking her to join them. SB teases that if Kyland wasn't such a kind and giving person he would still have his bed (in the coral reef bedroom)

Tiffany, Claire, Hannah and SB are planning to sleep in the coral reef bedroom.

2:00AM BBT

ChrisAlys are chatting in the dark in the HoHR. They discuss that they both need to get to sleep for the comp tomorrow. Christian settles and they fall asleep with their backs to each other.

Azah and Big D are whispering in the YBR with the lights on. Big D tells Azah that he thinks Christian and Alyssa will target him. He says that he knows Derek X and Kyland are working togther because they are in the HNR talking game. "for sure."

In the coral reef bedroom, Tiff and Claire are whispering

Tiff- Ky can only take DX so far.

Claire says that Ky stated he would never take DX to the end and that he commented he wanted to be in the end with all the girls.

Tiff- (snidely) Okay, Frenchie

Claire says they could tell DX what Ky said about not taking him to the end "to get DX"

Tiff says she can lose Christian before she loses DX.

Claire says that if Christian were on the block with Ky "I don't want that to happen"

Tiff wonders if Xavier would "take that shot"

They agree that Hannah will keep DX over Ky.

Tiff- If Christian got both of them on the block he wouldn't know who would go home.

They agree that DX will have to be backdoored to get him out of the house. 

Tiff says in a double, no matter what Royal Flush says, it's going to be a duel.

Tiff and Claire both feel like Thursday will be a double.

Claire does not believe that Xavier is working with Ky and DX.

Tiff- how do you feel about building a relationship with X  s l o w l y?

Claire- I feel good but how slow can you build a relationship in here

They believe that X will want DX gone over Ky

Tiff- But I don't think X wants to sit with Ky at the end

Claire- I agree

They both begin laughing that if they aren't careful Big D could end up at the end.

Tiff- Congratulations Big D...Big D will want to go for SB. He told me that.

Claire says she has walked in on Big D and Xavier talking game many times.

In the sea glass bedroom, Whitney is braiding Hannah's hair. They agree the position they are in sucks for all of them and DX is keeping his distance because he feels bad

Hannah- the worst thing is that Brent was right; I expect him to say Karma is a bitch

2:16AM BBT

Tiff and Claire discuss SB and don't think she will take shots at them yet but don't feel she is truly with Jackpot

Claire says SB talks very little game with her and believes she only talks game with Ky

Tiff- if she was truly with Jackpot, she would talk with us

Tiff gets up saying she is "going to spy" Claire tells her to say that she is looking for SB to come to bed. Tiff says "and Hannah"

Tiff goes into the SGB and says "what are you doing little girl?" (to Hannah)

Hannah- Whitney is just braiding my hair

X- I'm just sleeping

Tiff- where did that voice come from? (she didn't see X in the bed on hte other side of the girls)

2:20AM BBT

Alone in the coral reef bedroom, Claire is asking production "for stability, please"

We could not hear what she was telling hte camera before that because we did not have the audio. Claire says that she has not told Tiffany about Britini saying DX's name and that is on purpose (Claire doesn't want Brit to be a target for anyone right now)

2:26AM BBT

Whitney and Xavier are all cuddled up face to face in the sea glass bedroom sharing a bed. They are both asleep with the lights still on.

3:00AM BBT

As usual, Kyland and Baby D are the last ones awake. They chat game for a bit in the HNR.

3:07AM BBT

Kyland whispers into the mic that he and Derek are ready for bed, "Can you please turn off the lights?"

The lights go out in the HNR and the BB House is now completely dark

Kyland (always gracious) responds with "Thank you"

8:23AM BBT

WBRB Bubbles for Wakey Wakey

8:33AM BBT

The feeds return to all house lights up and HGs moving about

8:36AM BBT

In the YBR, Britini is saying she doesn't want to be put on the block as a pawn. Azah says she doesn't care.

Brit- I promised Ky one week, and he thinks I meant forever. I meant one week.

Britini says she wants HoH because she wants her letter. SHe says she doesn't even care about the nominations.

Brit- no way it's the wall comp

Azah- why did they spend 3 days on it

Brit- Because we are hanging on to something; we are gonna walk outside and it's not the wall

Azah- anything I have to hang on to is not good for me

Brit- we need to figure out who do we want to work with moving forward in this game in teams break up; we have got to h ave targets. At this point in the game, winning HoH is crucial

Azah- I really don't think...(she grows silent listening to noises around the house)

Brit- are you 100% down for voting Whit today?

Azah says yes

Brit says she is voting out Whit with the house but doesn't understand why they are getting someone out that has no one when Chaddha has a lot of people she is connected to..."Chaddha has the Queens, she has Christian, she is getting buddy buddy with everyone in this house and that scares me because she is a smart ass player."

Azah remains silent through all of this

8:43AM BBT

In the sea glass bedroom, Alyssa is cuddles up to Xavier talking with him and Whitney.

Christian is bringing his things down from the HoHR

Xavier- did they tell you to?

Christian says yes and he's looking for a place to put his things. Alyssa tells him they will either be in the sea glass bedroom or Have-Nots

8:44AM BBT

Kyland and Hannah are talking in the kitchen. Ky asks if she has any ide who she will put up if she wins HoH. Hannah says not yet because she has to figure out of Christian, Alyssa and Sarah Beth Hannah she has three questions she has been asking herself: 1. Who is the most likely to figure us out (Cookout)?  2. Who has the means to win? 3. Who is the most likely to put two of us on the block? "Those are the three questions I need to figure out."

9:06AM BBT Big D and Brit go in to talk with X about them moving forward together. Brit says she has walked in on Tiff, Alyssa and Chadda game talking three times this week. Talk stops with other HGs join the BR

9:35AM BBT Azah is on the blue couch talking to Big D how she is worried who is going to be put up. She can’t get out of her own head.

9:44AM BBT Big D is going over what happened each day to refresh their memory.

10:30AM BBT If you want to know what happened during the last hour, just read what happened the hour before that

10:50AM BBT HOH LD

12:30PM BBT

SB talks with Hannah alone in the sea glass bedroom; she tells Hannah that she would like to work with her i the future but did hear she was throwing out her name. Hannah says she wants to clarify that she never said she was going to put her on the block. SB says she is not sure what she has heard, but given what she was told she had said she would go after her.

SB- I would rather work with you. If I win HoH, you are not my target and I want to work with you moving forward.

Hannah- Ah, thank you SB. I didn't even know you last week....now I feel like we have started feeling a personal friendship.They shake hands and hug.

Hannah has decided to "do an SB" and wear a babydoll dress for tonight's show.

12:38PM BBT

Hannah chats with DX in the sea glass bedroom. She is whispering about her conversation with SB.

Hannah tells DX she feels like SB is just trying to cover her bases with the people whose names she tossed out.

Hannah- Should I believe her? No. She has now started talking about Britini and shifting her sights toward the Jokers.

DX asks if she would take a shot at Christian. Hannah replies, "I don't know."

DX tells Hannah he would never put her or Tiffany up, but he would put up SB. "I can't figure out Christian, though. I don't know." Hannah tells DX that they can't believe anything people say. She will fight for HoH. "If SB and Alyssa are still up there, I am not dropping."

12:51PM BBT

The HGs now have the vacuum and clippers to prepare for the live show.

12:16pm BBT: Feeds back with most HG in the KT.

12:23pm BBT: Tiffany in the WA shaving Christians face as KY is doing his ADL's, In the KT Azah, Derek F, Alyssa, Whitney, Derek X and Xavier are  eating and making food. Just general talk going on.

12:31pm BBT: Sarah and Hannah talk and Sarah tells Hannah that she likes her and wants to work with her it was others telling her that Hannah was coming after her and Hannah says they said you was after me, The talk about working together, Sarah tells her she is safe with her.

12:42pm BBT: Tiffany, Azah and Sarah in the WA talking about past seasons and when they started watching, Hannah and Derek X in the SBR talking about her staying in the house and about them winning HOH. Hannah says she is gunning for HOH .

1:10PM BBT

Hannah shows DX her options for her live show outfit. She shows the first thing and he immediately dismisses it saying "Next" She wants to wear a particular pair of pants but says her parents won't appreciate it. DX asks why. The pants have machetes and Hannah says they already think she is so morbid as it is, that they will say she needs therapy. DX encourages her to wear the pants because they will be a nice contrast against Whitney's blood red outfit. 

[OMG! So funny!  -MamaLong]

1:00PM BBT: SB & Azah in WA talking about how they get constipated on Thursdays like clockwork.

1:23PM BBT: Hannah is trying to get done with packing prior to their second lockdown.  Most of the houseguests are horizontal.

1:40PM BBT

Hannah is packing her suitcase in the sea glass bedroom while Derek X naps. Claire is doing yoga alone in the gym.

1:50PM BBT

Whitney is snuggled up to Xavier in bed in the coral reef room. Hannah has joined Claire in the gym to chat while Claire finishes her yoga routine.

(out of time sequence/flashback)

3:34AM BBT: Sara Beth is in the WA cleaning her face and talking to the camera.  She says the only smart play she has is to throw the HOH comp tonight.  She has no target for next week anyway, so there's really no point.

What she needs to do is make amends with Chaddha and get that target off of her back, to tell her that others have told her that Hannah was coming after her (without throwing Christian and Alyssa under the bus), but that she wants to work with her.  

SB came into the game intentionally playing as a floater and now has a target on her back. She needs to throw the HOH, get the target off, and get back to being a floater.  "I did this myself" 

She concludes that she's in a good position and hopes that one of the queens wins the HOH.  And that she wants a hulu hoop.

6:10PM BBT: Big D is down.  He says he's happy he made it through Julie's instructions.

6:13PM BBT: They're tilting forward a little steeper this time, but all held on successfully.  Green neon goo comes out of the cardboard faces above as puke in the HG.