Saturday, July 17, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

6:29PM BBTimage.thumb.png.70bd034b8a4af34e812cd7ace54cf2c0.png

Tiffany meets with SB and Claire in the Reef Bedroom

Tiff- I'm doing what you said and just playing with everyone like okay, okay okay and okay because I don't want his team to have an eye on us. When I realized yesterday they were drinking his Kool-aid, I was like ohhh."

SB- I pretended to drink it too, and had a cup

Ky knows that none of us in here want to work with Frenchie.

SB- I told Ky I don't want to work with Frenchie

Tiff- and from Frenchie's words he his (inaudible)

Claire- but who does he really talk to? No one really talks to him.

Tiff- But Britini....My mama always told me if a dog brings a bone it carries a bone. She brings a bone and carries a bone. I am very careful when I talk to you ladies. Britini, I like her and I feel bad for the position she's in. She says she is not loyal to Frenchie but she believes everything he says and anyone that believes Frenchie, that puts doubt in my mind about them in this house."

Claire- You don't know this game

Tiff- you don't know people period

Claire- and if you are that shocked about this alliance you haven't been paying attention these last ten days

Tiff says Frenchie told Derek X about it and he (Derek X) apparently was shocked and hurt. I hope that was just an act because I knew about it

Claire- it was so obvious

SB- I couldn't even pretend to be shocked 

(I think they mean hearing about Frenchie and Brent working together and Brent was the one who suggested Derek X be a target until Frenchie started saying that Brent was using him and Baby D won the first veto, of course)

Tiff says she is grateful for the two of them saying she is happy they have each other in the house "grateful to God for their connection."

They agree to continue playing "for worst case scenario."

[I love this alliance!  -MamaLong]

We are getting WBRB Bubbles intermittently ever since the feeds returned from PoV Comp.

6:53PM BBT

[Sorry loves, but I have MamaLong stuff to tend to. I saw a few friends around, so hopefully they can fill in the gaps until our wonderful grannysue1154 covers from 9PM BBT to 12AM.  I'll come back early morning to add pics for granny, and I'll fill in the happenings from 12AM to around 7AM BBT. -MamaLong]

#BB23 6:00pm BBT:  Derek X did not like the way Brent and Whitney treated him last week.
#BB23 6:02pm BBT: Kyland feels that Tiffany is a secret genius
#BB23 6:05pm BBT: Kyland is telling Derek X about Dan's gameplay
#BB23 6:00pm BBT: Derek X is asking Kyland if there are other groups forming boring Kyland tells Derex X  that there is something to be said for people working together to get ahead in the game
#BB23 6:16pm BBT: Kyland and Derek X get the chessboard so they can visualize game play. They are lining the chessboard up as girls re the chess pieces and the guys are the black chess pieces
#BB23 6:19pm BBT: Kyland told Derex X that he mentioned to Brit something that was true that the house expressed a concern about Frenchie.
#BB23 6:25pm BBT:   Frenchie is telling Brentthat if they were out of the house he would do anything for anyone from the house outside of these walls. Frenchie and Brent hugged it out
#BB23 6:30pm BBT: Sarah, Tiffany, and Claire are in the bedroom talking about Frenchie telling people what they want to hear.
#BB23 6:35pm BBT:  Frenchie is hugging Xavier and Xavier is telling Frenchie telling  he doesn't like to see him upset  he wants to see him happy
#BB23 6:38pm BBT:  Azah, Sarah, Tiffany,  and Claire are in the bedroom Azah   wanted to know why Travis didn't talk to her.
#BB23 6:42pm BBT:  Azah said that Frenchie put a big target on his back with all the blood he got on his hands last week.
#BB23 6:51pm BBT:  Kyland and Derek X are talking strategy in the HOH room
#BB23 6:57pm BBT: Azah wants to know if frenchie spoke to Xavier. Azah wanted to know if Xavier knew who Frenchie was working with.  Xavier wants to know why Azah's energy is off

9;00pm Big Brother Time

We have  Intermittent Bubbles with a few peeks of houseguests here and there.

9:06pm Big Brother Time

Brent, Frenchie and Big D are huddled in the living room area discussing strategy.

Frenchie is telling them to keep the person they are playing with close, he is complaining that Kyland was put on the block.

Frenchie insists Kyland told him he was not going on the block, Big D says it is time for damage control.

Brent says he can't trust anyone, Frenchie tells him he has nothing to lose so Brent can ask him anything. Brent says "all we had to do was look cool, relax and make it to the final 8. Not a single person could do it."

Brent tells Frenchie it's nothing personal, it's the game. He says he talked Travis out of making a big speech when he left, but has no idea what he knew or really had planned.

Now Frenchie tells them that Kyland told him he (Frenchie) was the target, that people in the house wanted it to happen.

Brent continues to be confused about alliances and such, and is still angry about the big alliance not listening to his good advice.

Big D says the seven remaining people need to do damage control to make sure one more of them doesn't go on the block.

Frenchie advises that if Derek X wins HOH they are in trouble, (Brent tells them he will not be in trouble). He adds that if you tell the truth all the time it keeps you out of trouble.

Big D says he plays a truthful game as well, but he is worried about who wins next HOH.

Alyssa comes over with Xavier and plops on the couch with them, starts munching on cake, offers Frenchie some, says, "Want some cake? You didn't get to have it..."

(Frenchie did not show up to the birthday celebration last evening)

When feeds return Alyssa is finishing her snack, Derek F is laying back and Sara Beth has come to join them. Xavier is snacking, not talking.  Frenchie is describing the veto competition, then he says he is ready to go home now.

Azah has joined them, and is saying something (can't hear her), the guys start laughing, Frenchie says she is making them uncomfortable. Azah continues to laugh.

In the kitchen Brent is telling Alyssa what was said while he was in the living room, he says he just told Frenchie is going home.  Alyssa is trying to get something out of his hair/ear.

Britini and Claire are playing chess in the chess room, Britini is making up poems to use on evicton night. Britini says she is just going to lay low this week.

Derek X and Tiffany are fooling around, laughing and joking

House guests in the living room are making animal sounds, and Xavier says his little brother wanted to know if maybe kangaroos were t-rex deer.

Cameras move to bedroom area

He is telling Whitney he is sorry for some of the things that happened,he was forced to do things he didn't want to do.

Whitney asks him to tell her what it was that happened so she can compare it to what she has heard.

Frenchie tells her he was told that five people were after him and wanted him out of the house.

Whitney tells him that she has trouble believing him, she has never said anything bad about him with the exception of yesterday.  She has heard so many things from so many people she can't promise him she can believe him.  Whitney tells him that she thought they were working together, but he pointed straight at her and said "you're out" while she was with other people who did not know about the alliance.  She says that caused Derek X and Hannah to question her.  Whitney says both those people were told not to trust her or Brent.  Whitney says that hurt her, and she knows he lied about the all girl alliance, he was approached, and that is not true. She says he started the all girl alliance because he didn't trust the alliance she was in with him. She says he had no respect for her.

Frenchie tells her she will understand when she comes back and watches that his intentions were pure.  Frenchie says as HOH people come up to you, saying they are with you, but he said he was testing people. He says he didn't get responses. (they keep getting interrupted)

Frenchie says he became a little paranoid when that happened. Frenchie says when he started talking to Whitney about kids, he .....(goes off topic for a bit, stumbles). Frenchie says he has a hard time trusting people, and that was something he should have left outside. 

Whitney prompts him to go back to kid talks. 

Frenchie says he felt they bonded then. Then she started getting close to Brent and he (Frenchie) felt like he was being pushed away. He claims it was not jealousy.

Whitney asks why he did not talk to her about it.

Frenchie claims not to know. He says he thought it would be all fun and games, but the HOH started all hell. He say that he expected to be put on the block.

Frenchie says he asked two people in the alliance if they were doing a rogue vote and they said yes so he set it up.

Frenchi says he told Kyland he was not mad at him, and Kyland asked if he wanted to talk. Frenchie says that Kyland told him 'this, this, and this, was said about him (Frenchie), then Kyland asked if the Slaughter house was still valid.

Frenchie tries to say he did not see the other people in the room. Whitney tells him that the pointing at her action took place before she ever talked to Kyland.  Frenchie says Slaughter house should not have put up a Slaughterhouse on the block.  He tells her he was wrong to do that, he doesn't like being angry at her.

Whitney confronts him, he had no reason to be mad at her, she had done nothing at all,  She says she even told him to talk to her if anything came up just a few minutes before this happened. Whitney continues to stop Frenchie at every point he deflects or the timeline is flipped. 

Camera moves to bedroom for a few seconds to Derek X and Tiffany talking about Frenchie offering to save Tiffany,

Whitney asks Frenchie what she did wrong to him.

Frenchie says he doesn't know, it was just a feeling.

Whitney says, "So you went to people on my team, and talked to them based on feelings, not facts."

(Frenchie still doesn't get it, but it is sinking in a little, his voice breaks, and he gets teary(This is authentic talk and real tears from him at the loss of a dear friend).

Whitney says he hurt her and used her as a parent to get her on his side. She had no idea he felt those things, he should have talked to him.

Frenchie says he felt the same way, he says he was in pain because she held his son during the veto competition. (she wore and held his necklace related to his son for him). His mind started racing that she was using him as a parent also.

Frenchie tells her he has had trouble finding the right words, he agrees that Whitney has the absolute right to be angry and hurt because of him.

Frenchie says he honestly cared about Whitney, he says his friends are mainly women, he builds stronger bonds with women. 

Whitney tells him that she has a more masculine energy and gets on well with people like Brent and Alyssa who are the same, nothing more.

Frenchie takes the responsibility for the misunderstanding between them, he apologizes.  Frenchie also tells her he wants to go home, this game is not for him.

Whitney says she wants his last days to be fun in the house and maybe after a while outside they can try to talk again, meanwhile she doesn't want to talk game to him

Frenchie tells her that watching the game you get an idea of what you should do, and that isn't easy to actually do.

Whitney asks him to talk to her team mates about what happened and she wants them to be able to understand her in the game so she won't go home early.

Sarah Beth comes in and interrupts.

Frenchie agrees to do that.  Whitney says she appreciates him doing that for her.

10:18pm Big Brother Time

Frenchie tells her when she wins HOH she should not let people get into her ear.

Frenchie repeats the two person talk about the rogue votes. He says he asked Derek F if he could trust the alliance because he felt like he was getting funneled information. He says he was approached and asked to tell them how a girl's alliance would work, he says Whitney and Alyssa were not added because they would have been nervous.  He says the alliance was formed, he did not name the alliance, the girls did, he didn't like the name "Frenchie's Kisses", they did.  Frenchie says 10 minutes after, he informed the Slaughter House what had happened. Later Frenchie says he heard that he just did it to keep himself safe.

Whitney says when she heard that he started it she was surprised.

10:40pm Big Brother Time

Conversation with Frenchie and Whitney ends.

Bubbles

10:44pm Big Brother Time

Frenchie takes Big D into the bedroom and tells him he is going to pack his things and self evict tonight. He says he is ready to go.

Big D asks him to sleep on it tonight, Frenchie says no.

11:14pm Big Brother Time

Feeds return to Kyland, Derek x, and Britini in the HOH room.

General talk, but feeds return to bubbles in just a few seconds.

Feeds return

Britini is telling Kyland she just wants to talk to him about her position since she is on the block.

Kyland tells her he appreciates where she is, it isn't his choice, but he has the understanding that the house wants Frenchie out. He says there have been scenarios where people have swayed the house, but this is such an extensive amount of a web of distrust. People in the house seem to be interested in a more fun game, and for some people in the house there have been personal things as well.

Kyland says he doesn't want Derek X to use the veto, he doesn't really get to make that decision.  Kyland refers to Derek X, who says the vote will be 12-0 to evict Frenchie.

Kyland also he has a plan to speak to Frenchie about his "scrambling" in the house. Kyland tells Britini if he is misreading the house and she goes home he would be directly behind her.

Britini says she is not upset with them, she understands she is there just by association.

Kyland says she is there because she is a loyal player.

Britini tells them she would like to work with both of them in the game, and she seems to know if she comes down another team mate will be put on the block. She is worried about this week making an impact for future weeks.

Britini tells Kyland and Derek X that if she wins HOH they would be safe.

Kyland says his only goal is to make the house less frantic by evicting Frenchie.

11:43pm Big Brother Time

HOH conversation is over, Britini checks out the snacks, then decides to stay a minute to ask Kyland about his photos.

Sarah Beth comes into the room while Britini is talking about giving up chocolate.

11:50pm Big Brother Time we get bubbles, then Cameras flash to living room, then bubbles, but we see Big D talking to Christian for a few seconds. Bubbles flash again and Big D is telling someone "he never said your name, I swear to God..., then bubbles return.

12:03am

Big D and Britini are in the storage room, Britini is repeating her conversation with Kyland and DerekX.

Big D says they can play it that way, but he is going after them secretly.

Someone asks if it is okay to go get laundry, Big D says "no, he just wants to have time to...yeah you can go get your laundry."

Camera moves to Britini talking to Azah, she is repeating the conversation with Kyland and Derek X.

Camera moves to back yard, Whitney is repeating some of conversation with Frenchie.

Camera moves to back yard again, conversation between Hannah, Brent, Whitney. Topic is Frenchie's story to Whitney.

Camera moves to lavatory, Christian and Sarah Beth are talking about Frenchie and his alliance.

12:09am We get bubbles.

And with that it is time for this old lady to go rest her creaky bones.  Smile at someone today, that being said, a wink is a real attention grabber. ;)  Be safe. hugs from Grannysue.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic