Tuesday, July 13, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

7:51 BBT Feed are back and all the HGs are in the kitchen talking about the Toga Party. It is Kyland's Birthday.

7:57PM BBT WE got FOTH again for about 5 mins. Feeds come back with the end of Happy Birthday song. Cake and ice cream is served. Doesn't look like the have nots are partaking. 

8:12 BBT FOTH

8:20PM BBT Feeds are back and Derek X, Brent, Christian and Travis are talking about previous years FOTH and how they used to show a real fish tank that used to be in the house. [I miss those fish - PinkTee]

8:21 BBT Brent askes Christian what he wants to do .. More modeling or more acting. Acting for sure. He tells the HGs he was in a film that hasn't come out yet. Extra work in a JLo Movie that was filmed two years ago with Owen Wilson.

8:22PM BBT Christian, it was right before the Super Bowl two years ago. The reason the movie hasn't come out yet is they want box office sales and since movie theater's are not open, it was suppose to be released a day before my birthday, but it was pushed back.

8:38pm BBT: Most HG in the LVR playing never have i ever, Christian, Brent and Travis in the PP talking general talk.

8:47pm BBT:  Brent, Christian, Travis and Derek X in PP still talking about investing  while the other Hg are still in the LVR playing never have I ever and laughing at each other.

8:57pm BBT: game of never have i ever continues in the LVR, Christian in the KT making a protein drink.

8:43pm Big Brother Time

Brent, Travis, Christian and Derek X are in the Chess room relaxing.  They are talking about financial pioneers and their projects.  All of them are very knowledgeable about start ups, giant tech and investments.  They talk about their current generation's interaction with the tech world. 

Christian tells them that the Have Nots diet changes at midnight, people are wanting to try the beds in the Have Not room so he is getting sent out for the night.  He doesn't mind, he gets a mattress. 

Cameras change to the living room area where house guests are playing “Never have I ever”. 

Bubbles appear for a few seconds 

Feeds return to the group in the living room and kitchen area.

Christian is in the kitchen alone, he makes a protein shake.  When he is done he rinses out the milk carton carefully, fills it partially with water and leaves it on the counter by the protein mix.

Bubbles appear

Feeds return to gym room. Frenchie is talking to the wrong camera.  He whispers, “Ain't nobody gonna control me.” He  uses a piece of equipment, leaves the room and goes to the kitchen.  “These people are stupid, they put me in a house with....mumbles...they make it too easy. Just write me a check”.He goes to the storage room and decides on some lemonade. He shakes his head and snickers as he leaves the room. He decides to join the others in the living room.

(The questions in this “never have I ever” game are the same as usual things no one in their right mind would admit to.)

Most questions have responses like, “define a night”, “ewwwww”, or “ohhhhh” and the topics range from sexual activities to liking chocolate, peanut butter and carrots.

After a while of this game we get bubbles again for a few minutes.

9:01pm BBT: Frenchie in the gym working out then goes to the KT walking around then goes to the STR and gets a drink of lemonade . Frenchie  now joins back in the game in the LVR. 

9:18pm BBT: the never have i ever game continues in the LVR with all the HG and a lot of laughing going on between the WBRB.

9:25pm BBT: The HG are now going to play charades and split up in teams of 8 and we get WBRB.

9:20 BB Time''

Feeds return to Xavier in lavatory area right before he rejoins the house guests.

Azah suggests charades. (Now this will be fun!)

Bubbles comes to visit.

When feeds return we see Britini n the lavatory area. She is pacing the room clicking her fingers and slapping her hands, waiting for Claire to get done in the loo. Britini calls herself the ultimate “never have I ever” winner since she had very few fingers down during the entire game. “And I'm not lying!”, she says.  When she comes out she says “I don't want to be embarrassed, ya know?” She rejoins the living room group.

They decide to impersonate each other, but soon decide to do Disney characters.

There is a loud cheer, the diary room has provided alcohol.

The game night has dissolved into a mess of suggestions that don't make it quite right.  Frenchie gives being tied up suggestions, Whitney gives toe sucking instructions.  Tiffany calls it awkward so the conversation ends/

Derek X gives the instructions for playing Mafia.  Frenchie wants to be first, Derek X explained to him “it doesn't work that way.”

A painful game of Mafia ensues.

Kyland breaks from the group and goes to the storage room and begins discussing how it feels to evict another house guest.  He says he understands that the game can be life changing.  He tells us it was his dream to be on Big Brother, he was happy to be here on his 30th birthday, and was emotional when they sang to him.

Kyland says when he was coming to the house he thought he would be a beast in the game, but things changed for him.  He says everyone in the house has probably said the same thing, but the house changes people.  He says he is the second oldest man in the house.

Kyland seems overwhelmed because he really likes the people in the house. He adds that losing his temper during the first week when he hasn't don that for years has been hard.  He says this is a game with one winner, that at a certain point it is you or them, and you have to pick you.  Kyland says most of them have talked about being friends outside the house, but wonders if that will be true of all of them.  He thinks the strategy of the game might make that not possible.

Kyland becomes philosophical here, but he asks for people to try to understand him in the game.

Bubbles, but that's okay, he was leaving the room.

During this interlude with Kyland it looks like the Tuesday night games have broken up. Seems Mafia game was as much torture for them as it was for those of us who watched.

Azah is making popcorn, she says she added a little salt to it and has butter melted in case anyone wants it.  They ask if there is any “dairy free” popcorn in the storage area. Britini says she doesn't plan to eat it anyway.  Azah adds the butter.

Britini is taking frosting from the can, Tiffany tells her Whitney is saving it. Britini says she is, but “I am having a tad.” (She puts three tads in a bowl.
Bubbles again.

House guests are in the living room snacking, Christian is whining about not eating.

The Mafia game resumes

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic