Claire Rehfuss

On 7/8/2021 at 12:11 PM, WOC said:

She is a he?

Was that said?  I haven't had much of a chance to watch the feeds yet.  I liked her on the first show. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being safe until jury has made her chances of winning to zero.  I think some of the other players are going to use this against her.  It sounds good until you say what she did.  I'm going to throw two of my teammates under the bus so that I can be safe over the next few weeks.  Big Brother can only be won by one player but, you need help from a team of players to get to the end.  She lost focus of the bigger picture.

On 8/7/2021 at 12:40 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

Being safe until jury has made her chances of winning to zero.  I think some of the other players are going to use this against her.  It sounds good until you say what she did.  I'm going to throw two of my teammates under the bus so that I can be safe over the next few weeks.  Big Brother can only be won by one player but, you need help from a team of players to get to the end.  She lost focus of the bigger picture.

I have to agree  because I was thinking along the same lines.  Not smart to think you're very safe and can throw comps.