Brandon "Frenchie" French

ZxNKT1e9zk_Erg2gZYpFbaJ1RMxLzMuR9q6mO1PP0cxTxhcJ1FfCNpylDyDyMy4_vFK96earolbhCfXZWfdwTyfombICX-_5QNqIqgY-kNq9heA_IRWaj6wlYnBQvEyx-s_bef70

Brandon “Frenchie” French

Hometown: Camden, Tennessee

Current City: Clarksville, Tennessee

Three words that describe you: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, compassionate, and exuberant.

Favorite activities: “Yes” days with the kids, fishing, playing with the baby animals, and grilling out.

Who are your favorite Houseguest duos?

Definitely Britney Haynes and Rachel’s hair extensions!

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?

Living out my dream of being here. I learned life is way too short with the passing of my son so just being able to live out this dream. I’m here to WIN, not to get famous!

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?

For me it’s being away from my kids and the farm.

What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?

Dan’s funeral on my daughter’s birthday was legendary!

What is your strategy for winning the game?

Building relationships with everyone, not just your alliance. Being a farmer, no two days are the same. You never know what to expect. I always have to evolve and change gameplans on a daily basis and I have got really good at it. Set strategies are overrated and crumble, so my lifestyle fits perfect with the Big Brother house.

My lifes motto is…

“You will always go through rocky times, but together we can crush those rocks into fine sand and create our own paradise!”

What would you take into the house and why?

A picture of my son who passed away because it motivates me like no other. A fishing pole because it would be fun catching other Houseguests from the HOH balcony lol, a voice recorder because everyone in that house lies and then I’d have proof of what was said.

Fun facts about myself:

• At 13 I won the NFL national punt pass and kick competition.
  • We have a two-time grand national champion show bull that lives better than most humans.
  • I’m a proud member of the NAACP.
  • I’m prior military.
  • The only thing that I’m scared of in life is our devil rooster.

21 hours ago, Depeche221 said:

Where is the live discussion area? It’s Friday night and there is nothing going on? Is Morty’s no longer the place to go for active discussion? I am soooo confused.

Look for the "Chat" button in the upper left of the website. 

This guy is nuts.  What business is it of his if anyone has been approached with an alliance offer?  He has several of his own.  He talks about being transparent. The other hg's should tell him he's a liar and grill him on why he promised literally everyone safety. And how many alliances he's got going.  Him telling Derek X that he's playing too hard too fast is laughable because that's exactly what he himself is doing.  I hope he's gone next week.  

2 hours ago, Kas67 said:

This guy is nuts.  What business is it of his if anyone has been approached with an alliance offer?  He has several of his own.  He talks about being transparent. The other hg's should tell him he's a liar and grill him on why he promised literally everyone safety. And how many alliances he's got going.  Him telling Derek X that he's playing too hard too fast is laughable because that's exactly what he himself is doing.  I hope he's gone next week.  

I agree, but I see his reasoning. He's playing too hard out of the gate. 

This guy is horrible at this game. First he promises all the women that he won't nominate a woman. Then he nominates a woman leaving all the women thinking he can't be trusted. Then he asks for the veto to be used for a strong man and leaves the woman up after he realized he made a mistake nominating her. To top it off he nominates a guy he promised safety to along with three other guys. Leaving all four not trusting him. Over half the house knows he can't keep his word now and he thinks his HOH was a success! 😂 It seems like whoever talks to him last gets what they want. It will be fitting if he goes next.

On 7/14/2021 at 10:29 PM, WOC said:

This guy is horrible at this game. First he promises all the women that he won't nominate a woman. Then he nominates a woman leaving all the women thinking he can't be trusted. Then he asks for the veto to be used for a strong man and leaves the woman up after he realized he made a mistake nominating her. To top it off he nominates a guy he promised safety to along with three other guys. Leaving all four not trusting him. Over half the house knows he can't keep his word now and he thinks his HOH was a success! 😂 It seems like whoever talks to him last gets what they want. It will be fitting if he goes next.

I hope he's out next.  Terrible player, and annoying too.  

On 7/15/2021 at 12:29 AM, WOC said:

This guy is horrible at this game

I agree wholeheartedly!  In the beginning I thought OK, maybe I could like this guy, maybe he's a keeper.  But after Thursday I'm thinking this guy has no idea how to play the game - though he thinks he does.  Hoping this BB is not a dud like the last one - just like Canada's was really bad this year too.  Must be the virus lol.

BTW nice to see you back here WOC, hope you and family are staying healthy.

He tried to make deals with everyone in the house and ended up boxing himself in. No one to put on the block without breaking his word. Then when he gets put on the block, he pretty much has a temper tantrum, stomping around the house, talking shit and having a pity party for one. Not good at the BB game at all. I doubt he can save himself.

On 7/18/2021 at 9:01 PM, HeleneL said:

BTW nice to see you back here WOC, hope you and family are staying healthy.

Thanks! It's nice to see you too, and likewise for your family's well being. I was starting to wonder if everyone jumped ship here! 

5 hours ago, straykat said:

He tried to make deals with everyone in the house and ended up boxing himself in. No one to put on the block without breaking his word. Then when he gets put on the block, he pretty much has a temper tantrum, stomping around the house, talking shit and having a pity party for one. Not good at the BB game at all. I doubt he can save himself.

Hey straykat! You nailed this guy. Nobody is feeling sorry for him and he made that bed.

On 7/20/2021 at 11:20 AM, straykat said:

Right, after his disastrous HG week, his word is worth zilch as far as I'm concerned.  Hope he leaves this week.

15 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Right, after his disastrous HG week, his word is worth zilch as far as I'm concerned.  Hope he leaves this week.

No one except Big D has his back and they seem to like Britni. They all seem to be getting along pretty well. He is the one causing tension and drama in the house. But the next HoH might regret sending him home because they are going to have to put up two people up who will be just as shocked and upset as Britni was because they don't think there is a reason for them to go up.

3 hours ago, straykat said:

But the next HoH might regret sending him home because they are going to have to put up two people up who will be just as shocked and upset as Britni was because they don't think there is a reason for them to go up.

All new people and no returning players (like Paul) who immediately get a target on their backs. So it's difficult to decide who to send home.  That's why avid fans don't want the HOH this early in the game and Frenchie didn't get that memo.  Only one player gone so it's going to be another couple of weeks maybe before tensions rise.  A person on the block who ends up HOH normally targets the person who put them there.  I also think that the teams "theme" is making it more difficult. Wonder if that will last all season.

48 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I also think that the teams "theme" is making it more difficult. Wonder if that will last all season.

Teams can go either way. It's a ready made alliance in the first weeks which can be a good safety net. If they keep the team thing going, I'm sure they will shake and mix them up as team member get voted out.

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

Frenchie labeled himself a superfan! LMAO!

Wow, he sure didn't play like one.  Well I liked his demeanor coming in and going out.  Why couldn't he keep it up in the house - he got so annoying.  So let's see how the new HOH fares.