I have 'Fire' now!

FINALLY.

Unfortunately, yeah.. camera 1 and 3 have sound but its so choppy you can't even follow anything..

And now it seems the sound cut off completely. :/ I hope they get these problems fixed soon.

I was using the live feed links here on Morty's site.. switched to the one at Real.com and the sound is much better. Still not perfect.. but it only "skips" every 5-10 seconds rather than every other second.

I'm still thinking about that Big Brother reloader.. but someone had posted that it screwed up somebodies computer so I'm kind of afraid to risk it..

I have sound but the picture is showing something totally different. It's freezing up and distorted when I can see it. I can't wait to get BB Reloader. Real Player sucks!!!

Signed up for the free 14 day trial this afternoon and am getting the pictures just fine with the sound freezing up - grrr!!!!!

Hmm.. maybe I'll try it on my desktop. For some reason I can't get real player to run on my desktop to save my life. My laptop will, but its a slow beast.

The part thats KILLING me is its currently 9:15 pm PST where I'm at now.. feeds are on, just what i've been waiting for, for months.. but I have to go to bed now! I have to get up at 4am for work tomorrow and Saturday, so I wont have but just a few hours here and there to watch until Saturday night. Grrr!!!

(Oh yes, I'm tempted to call in tomorrow like some of the rest of you. But I'm saving those sick days for when there's enough drama in the house to make it worth my time.) :D

I've been using the reloader program for about 3 years now and I love it. I can't wait until 8PM EST so I can get it! It's the most convenient way to view and do screen shots I have found. And this year they have added the capabilities of recording video this year which I think kicks butt! And I will be able to set it to record while I am sleeping on a timer!! Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!

Kelly :)

Archived