Ivette's Face (Caution Spoiler)

glad she not in either

:lol::lol: ivette looked crushed.. like it was really confirmation that america doesnt like her and now neither does CBS. come on.... it took her a whole year to finally get it??? she did get it right? lol time will only tell.

on the subject of faces of the 6 left to go home.... how bout Cowboys face... he was devestated that he was not picked to go back into the house. another one that just doesnt get it. why he even thought to do it again... i dont understand. he really thinks he could either win the 500,000 and/or get himself a tv show of his own. that is why i didnt think he should even be in the 20. it hurts just thinking about it.

bunky took it well, he didnt cry!

if ivette was straight, her and cowboy could have comforted each other :lol::lol:

The look on that racist hypocrites face was the best part of the show! And that was a very good show. Her not getting in was almost worth Monica not getting in. She only was the only one i was 110% pleading not to get in. Not that Boogie and Cowboy weren't bad enough.

yeah!! She can kiss my ass after the crap she said about the Friendship! If not for the Friendship her ass would have been gone very fast!!! So happy she did not make it. She's no all star either is Dana those are the big 2 i didnt want in.

I absolutely loved seeing the look on her face when she didn't get selected to go back in the house. Perhaps she thought her attempts at redemption in the public's eye would work....... NOT

:P

Archived