I hope Ali rips Janies head off

deedsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crappysucks:

That's right, you're one of three or four...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Crappy, if you think there's only 3 or 4 people that want Allison to take out Janelle then you have bigger problems then I originally thought you did... :huh:

Boogie and Will are FINALLY talking about keeping Alison, like they should have all along. But when I count the votes for ali to stay, I come up with Nak, Will, Boogie, Diane ..

But the wild cards, are marcellas, chicken george, and erika.

I think that dani and marcellas have a secret alliance, so I don't see that happening.

Kaysar and Erika are close, and she seems to be lumping in with the sovs.

So that leaves Nak, Diane, Will, Boogie and Chicken George (assuming he can be convinced)

And that leaves Howie, James, Kaysar, Erika, Marcellas voting for Danielle to stay.

There are two HOH's.

Janie and Jase. In the event of a tie .. who breaks the vote? Do they both have to agree? What if they dont' agree?

Casper Sabe:

Boogie and Will are FINALLY talking about keeping Alison, like they should have all along. But when I count the votes for ali to stay, I come up with Nak, Will, Boogie, Diane ..

But the wild cards, are marcellas, chicken george, and erika.

I think that dani and marcellas have a secret alliance, so I don't see that happening.

Kaysar and Erika are close, and she seems to be lumping in with the sovs.

So that leaves Nak, Diane, Will, Boogie and Chicken George (assuming he can be convinced)

And that leaves Howie, James, Kaysar, Erika, Marcellas voting for Danielle to stay.

There are two HOH's.

Janie and Jase. In the event of a tie .. who breaks the vote? Do they both have to agree? What if they dont' agree?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well(in the event of a tie), it would be a great twist for both of the HOH's to have to agree on who will be evicted or they'll be the ones evicted...

Archived