I hope Ali rips Janies head off

deedsy

I never said I liked Alison if you could read my post. All I was freakin saying was that I was hoping that maybe she would take out Janelle that would be fine by me honestly I hope they both rip there freakin heads off that would be perfect!!!!!! The other part is I was just pointing out how all you sov lovers just lash out as soon as someone makes any negative comment about one of your sovs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I totally agree (ita) - Alison over Dani. :)

Although I based that on Danielle's better social savvy. Maybe if the house thinks Danielle's trying to play both sides, they'll choose to keep Alison around to try and take out Janelle (?)

PS Welcome DC Dish!

rather than rip her head off, why not rip each others clothes off! i think that will be a much better idea.....

kidding...not really haha

but ali deserves that nomination even though i was sorta rooting for her up until the point where she wants the sovs gone which was pretty fast. lol

see Im the opposite of Kayman he was rooting for her until she went after the sovs. I was rooting for but only after she went for the sovs. Anybody that wants to get rid of the sovs especially Janie and Kaysar is fine by me

rather than rip her head off, why not rip each others clothes off! i think that will be a much better idea.....

kidding...not really haha - kayman

Now, I'd get the feeds for that! SWEET! :lol:

Janie and Ali, wow! I was hoping that Ali would stay in the game longer only because she makes for good tv. During her season I was glued to the tv just to see what she'd do next. I think that Ali is still a threat that should be taken care of but I want to see her stay. Let us all remember that Alison was the lucky one on her season, just like Janie. Alison won almost everything, so the veto should be really interesting especially if they do the same thing they did last year and make only the hoh, nominees, and their personal pics play. Alison is tough and she didn't get where she was by sleeping with everyone, she got to where she was by being smart and knowing how to play people. I don't think Janie can do that. She seems too nice. But I like Janie, I just wished she could have seen Danielle's true motivation and not believed what Jase and James told her. If she follows those guys she's going to be gone before she knows it. She should stick to her guns and believe what she sees like she did last time. That's all!

It's not nice to call someone Trash.

And I hope that Ali does get janie kicked out.

Show her who the original blonde with a brain does business.

Go Ali! By Casper Sabe

I agree completely. I might be alone, but I like Ali way better than Janelle.

I like Alison and Janelle equally so it is hard when I see that they are going to clash. I have decided though that I was going to stick with the person who I liked more in the first few episodes and so far I like Alison more.

Oh and by the way is it me or does anyone else think that Alison's voice has changed?

I'd like to see Ali stay because there is a fight brewing between her and Jani...I like them both, so I am not choosing sides, but Jani should have nominated someone other than Ali...Will (even though I love him) or George.

upstatefan24:

Janie and Ali, wow! I was hoping that Ali would stay in the game longer only because she makes for good tv. During her season I was glued to the tv just to see what she'd do next. I think that Ali is still a threat that should be taken care of but I want to see her stay. Let us all remember that Alison was the lucky one on her season, just like Janie. Alison won almost everything, so the veto should be really interesting especially if they do the same thing they did last year and make only the hoh, nominees, and their personal pics play. Alison is tough and she didn't get where she was by sleeping with everyone, she got to where she was by being smart and knowing how to play people. I don't think Janie can do that. She seems too nice. But I like Janie, I just wished she could have seen Danielle's true motivation and not believed what Jase and James told her. If she follows those guys she's going to be gone before she knows it. She should stick to her guns and believe what she sees like she did last time. That's all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't particularly care for Janelle AT ALL but I do think that she kinda got the wrong story about what Danielle was trying to do because Danielle was the one who wanted Janelle to know about her little plan and it wouldn't make sense for her want Janelle to know about the plan if Danielle wanted her out...and James is gonna be the downfall of anyone that listens to him so she should definitely distance herself from him if she wants to stay...but I would like Allison to stay if for no other reason then to take out Janelle... :D

cindyannie:

but I would like Allison to stay if for no other reason then to take out Janelle...

Good luck with that one

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not the only one who wants Allison to stay to take out Janelle so I don't need luck for that... :rolleyes:

Archived