CBS Website and All things CBS

Guest ranster627

Guest sunshine
According to conversations in the house this morning, Ivette called Kaysar a motherf*****r and said something about women don't count in your culture. Kaysar then (this is according to Ivette's perception) jumped up in a threatening manner and said don't you f******g disrespect me you b**ch and threw the bottle against the wall in the backyard and it exploded.  Apparently they both apologized to each other, but how sincerely who knows.

actually.. he said dont call me a mother f**ker you b*tch....

and besides who wouldnt call ivette a b*tch???? she is!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy,

You have that right... I think he should go for the biting of butt... That to me is sexual harrassment... I don't think what he did last night has anything to do with it...  :)

They showed the "biting" of the butt last night on the show and it didn't happen. He bent down and blew a rasberry on her butt.

Can CBS guarantee the safety of the houseguests as long as Eric is in the house and stop another altercation before it escalates again...That's what they need to be asking themselves !!!

Jinx

Jinx,

Nope I don't think they can... I also don't think they can do so with Howie... Of course I know somethings about Howie that most don't... Still the fact that he won't leave the ladies alone when they have repeatedly said Howie stop!!!

You're right .....I've seen more sexual harrasment with Howie more than any other hg's...but is CBS looking at it in a joking manner. BB doesn't need any twists...they are twisted.

Jinx

Hey everyone,

I just got back from a weekend getaway and I have been reading all about the fight last night and I am so disappointed in the producers allowing him to stay in the game that I am seriously considering not watching the show anymore. They kicked scott out for throwing chairs around the backyard, not specifically at someone, but they made him leave. They are letting Eric stay when he physically went to attack someone!!!!!!?????? :evil:

As for Kaysar, if he did throw that bottle then he should be asked to leave too. I love Kaysar, but violence is violence and it should not be tolerated.

I think the people they have in the house this year all have serious ego problems and something of this violent magnitude was bound to happen, and I think the producers knew about it and let it happen. I am not knocking everyone here, but there are several people that should not be in the house.

I was all ready to root for eric because I always vote for the older hg cuz they are always eliminated quickly, but I cannot stand him! All he is doing is making the other houseguests go against Micheal because HE doesnt like Micheal! If I was Micheal and I got evicted, I would file a slander suit against Eric for all the sexual harassment accusations against him!

I think I'll write and THANK CBS for putting Big Brother on the air for me tae enjoy.

THEN I'll sit down and complain about gas prices,my horses bad eye,two weeks of rain,my trucks broken speedometer and my sons main summer complaint"I'm bored mommmmm".

Then I'm going tae write CBS again and THANK them again for giving me Big Brother tae take my mind off my real complaints!

I think I'll write and THANK CBS for putting Big Brother on the air for me tae enjoy.

THEN I'll sit down and complain about  gas prices,my horses bad eye,two weeks of rain,my trucks broken speedometer and my sons main summer complaint"I'm bored mommmmm".

Then I'm going tae write CBS again and THANK them again for giving me Big Brother tae take my mind off my real complaints!

do what you go to do

==============================

Signed!!

i will admit: i have watched too many seasons of bigbrother.

so in comparison, how is eric's behavior different from scott(who threw a chair and made idle threats) or (jason?)the guy who held a knife up to krista's neck(and even she said they were playing-a rather obnoxious form of foreplay apparently)

my current opinion: Eric and Mike's fight is the best thing CBS could have ever hoped for to keep ratings where they want them.

This is my first post but I have been a BB fan since BB1. This BB has already made me so mad and it just started. I cannot believe Eric is still in the house. Someone on this thread said that Michael provoked Eric. I think the entire house provoked Michael. I think a lot of the HG have been out of line with this sexual harassment thing and Eric really crossed that line last night with physical violence and should have been on his way out that door!

Guest Shockalot
This is my first post but I have been a BB fan since BB1. This BB has already made me so mad and it just started. I cannot believe Eric is still in the house. Someone on this thread said that Michael provoked Eric. I think the entire house provoked Michael. I think a lot of the HG have been out of line with this sexual harassment thing and Eric really crossed that line last night with physical violence and should have been on his way out that door!

Welcome aboard Carla hehe.. join the club of loyal BBers concerned about this.

Gotta say it again: The very purpose in there IS to provoke, antagonise, scheme, plot and cause rumours, gossip and trouble.

(ok agreed that accusing someone of a crime is probably not allowed)

The point is - its essential contestants know they are safe to play the game and can not be attacked, threatened or feel physically unsafe for playing the game as it should.

In effect Shapiro and Co have now changed the rules.

You better watch what you say or do now in the game.

Want to lie and scheme.. well you might get physically threatened so you better watch it.

A crazed power-lifter just might blow up and try and take you down in the backyard - thats legal now!

So this might change the very way this game is played now.

It has. Its a different game now. Different rules. Different standards. In some cases less freedom.

Guest Shockalot

I think they make them up as they go. Im really going by established precedent. Not just in earlier BBUSA's but in BB's around the world. People have been Kicked for far less than this.

Man.. I remember when Will Mega was being carefully looked at and others were actually interviewed and asked if they felt safe around him.

He was aggressive with his mouth but he didnt so much as do anything close to a physical move or threat of any kind.

Now you can go ballistic and freakshow and need three people to hold you back and .. ya, ok.

Well now what.. is this gonna turn more and more into a UFC type thing.. get hot flirty chicks and aggressive fightboys and watch the fun begin.

Well, I just called and left Mr Shapiro my number and my message. I have written to all advertisers and I have also written to my local CBS affiliate. Not that it will do much good and not that it matters

Dep

Guest countrykat

I sent emails to the sponsors: Campbells, Blockbuster, Clorox and Crest as I use/buy their services and felt they should know how the consumers feel about CBS's handling of this incident. Then I sent an email to the producers, thanks for posting the addy's.

Scott's tirade was much less of an attack on a single person than Eric's and yet Scott was evicted. He must have done some major butt kissing during his 2.5 hour seclusion. I don't nderstand why BB didn't see the situation for what it was and that still, Eric is whipping up the "girls" into this Michael hatred that is just not heathly for the house.

Just to kill time i went to yahoo groups in all the names of each HG and lo an behold.....ARNOLD AND ALLISON TAKE NOTICE...none of the hg's have much, if anything in their respective groups!! By this time last year we all had opinions and tons of comments were being posted all over each HG's site on yahoo groups.

that says a lot!! CBS & the "A" team flunked casting 2005!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE BORED TO DEATH?

Guest princessmean1

the only thing of interest is what is going on between Cappoleon Bonaparte and Mike. When Mike leaves it will be BORING!!!