CBS Website and All things CBS

Guest ranster627

OK first off we don't know Kaysar threw the bottle... That's coming from EIA... What Eric did we saw with our own two eyes... Do I think Mike should be outta the house... Yes along with Eric and Howie... The rest haven't done anything to warrent that saw far as what I have seen goes... We also don't know Sarah hit eric... That too is coming from EIA... guess after Mike, Kaysar, and Janelle she is next on the list...

What is EIA? I agree with you. They are all behaving like idiots and should at least be made to stand in the corner.....:>

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed saying I was disappointed. I only commented on things that I have seen for myself. Its not fair of me to comment on things I have only read about.

Eric really needed to go. I would not have said this prior to last night. They get on each others itty bitty nerves and while it may be stressful in the house - it was fun to watch. Except when Eric brought up that Michael is a sexual predator. That is in no way right in any form or fashion. That does serious harm. Even though you can't really play this game fair - that is downright cruel to do to someone.

Michael is strange but the last time I looked being strange doesn't make you a sexual predator.

According to conversations in the house this morning, Ivette called Kaysar a motherf*****r and said something about women don't count in your culture. Kaysar then (this is according to Ivette's perception) jumped up in a threatening manner and said don't you f******g disrespect me you b**ch and threw the bottle against the wall in the backyard and it exploded. Apparently they both apologized to each other, but how sincerely who knows.

According to conversations in the house this morning, Ivette called Kaysar a motherf*****r and said something about women don't count in your culture. Kaysar then (this is according to Ivette's perception) jumped up in a threatening manner and said don't you f******g disrespect me you b**ch and threw the bottle against the wall in the backyard and it exploded.  Apparently they both apologized to each other, but how sincerely who knows.

Just to keep people from saying Ivette was dissing Muslims, she supposedly said "You (speaking to Kaysar) said women dont exsist in your culture"

Oh .. get off it .. there is a huge difference between trying to charge towards someone with murder in your eyes, and someone bopping you on the head playfully with a bottle of water .. and for the record -- that was April, not Sarah.

I did not see Kaysar throw anything .. and if anything I think Kaysar was trying to do a REALLY GOOD thing last night by trying to cool the temps down,a nd keep the peace.

But the point is everyone says rules are rules. Physical contact like that is against the rules,etc. Ok it was April...I said I was not sure who it was. My point is if one is wrong they are all wrong.

I was pretty sure that the rules state you can't attack another house guest, or desplay physical violence on another house guest .. the houseguests who have been removed have all been deemed a physical threat to themselves or another person.

Someone bobbing you on the head with the water bottle in a playful, ie: not trying to knock you unconcious way -- is considered playing -- and could if anything deserve a reprimand ..

Charging at someone to beat them up .. is something different. There was danger, or the serious potential for danger in his actions. If anything .. I felt that the intention and his very intensity was very fightening. My own heart started to beat faster .. and I found myself being really freaked out, and scared of Eric last night.

I think that if his actions and that fight last night could evoke those feelings in me over a computer monitor .. that it must have been that much worse to have been there and seen it happen first hand.

I don't think I have ever felt my heart race, or felt genuine fear over someone and a water bottle.

Sorry.

They're not the same things. Just not on the same level.

I know you're playing devils advocate .. but I don't agree. I do however feel pretty powerless. I don't think CBS or the producers really care what I think about the situation. They're going to keep Eric in the game. And that's going to be the end of it.

But in all honesty .. this whole situation really makes me quite upset.

I honestly don't think the producers care what we think about who should stay or go. All this heat from fans means more committed watchers for them. I personally love it, it makes the show exciting because I don't think anyone is in any real danger in the house. Why do you think they only have butter knives in the kitchen? Even more fascinating is the heat between people on the message board. I can empathize with the Eric supporters because I was a huge Danielle fan 2 seasons ago.

EIA is my term for Eric Ivette and April... Just a shorten version of their names... :lol:

Ah.....less confusion for me and I need as little confusion as possible

My hubby also calls it the Erics insults agents...

He doesn't even watch the show but was in the office with me when the "fight" happened and now has a real dislike for Eric... Goes to show what someone that doesn't watch the show often or doesn't read these forums thinks... He turn around to look at my comptuer when Ivette started yelling... Once I explained what was going on and the events that lead up to it he is the one that made me see really Mike should go too... We both agree about Howie... LOL

EIA is my term for Eric Ivette and April... Just a shorten version of their names... :lol:

Ah.....less confusion for me and I need as little confusion as possible

My hubby also calls it the Erics insults agents...

He doesn't even watch the show but was in the office with me when the "fight" happened and now has a real dislike for Eric... Goes to show what someone that doesn't watch the show often or doesn't read these forums thinks... He turn around to look at my comptuer when Ivette started yelling... Once I explained what was going on and the events that lead up to it he is the one that made me see really Mike should go too... We both agree about Howie... LOL

Guess that is why they don't let the public vote people out anymore....:>

Randy,

You have that right... I think he should go for the biting of butt... That to me is sexual harrassment... I don't think what he did last night has anything to do with it... :)

Guest DraftKing
Lets hold everyone to the same standard . If you want eric gone for the threat of violence then like it or not , kaysar should be gone as well ....

Agreed that rules are rules. But without seeing the bottle throwing incident, it's difficult to know in what context it happened, if Kaysar turned far away from Ivette and threw it in frustration vs. throwing it as a show of physical threat, etc. After hearing Ivette give inaccurate depictions of events that took place on numerous occasions, I'd have a tough time simply taking her word about something that happened, particularly involving Kaysar, someone who she's gone out of her way to continually tell people that she "hates" over and over and over.

Ivette, incidentally, was making racist comments toward Kaysar earlier in the evening, and she was telling lies about him this morning. That doesn't justify any sort of physical violence, but it warrants noting. Ivette is pure evil, in my opinion.

You know, it used to be fun to watch BB. Now it seems they want a Jerry Springer type of show, and this year they certainly have it.

I think when the house guests get alcohol, they should use the live feeds at every alcohol rehab center in America. If that type of idiotic behavior doesn't help you stay sober, nothing would............

Guest Shockalot
Petition to evict Eric

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/evicteric/

Email addys to protest

aspproductions@aol.com

audsvcs@cbs.com

leslie.moonves@tvc.cbs.com

karin.failla@tvc.cbs.com

khfisher@cbs.com  

jennifer.michales@tvc.cbs.com

kraftery@cbs.com

bstoller-feldman@cbs.com

pglassner@cbs.com

Well done!

I remember some of those addys when the Alison/Jun incidents went unpunished and unspoken about by CBS.

One thing.. the Petitioner has stated (typo) that he is sending it July 05. Im guessing he meant Aug 5th?

This is important because many might assume its too late.

I filled mine out stating that I was not happy they are dismissing their own gameshow rules in mid play.

Not cool.

Guest Quinlan

It's good to sign that petition, but historically online petitions haven't been very effective. I think something much more effective would be to send an email to CBS and the producers. If you have the time, do both :)