CBS Website and All things CBS

Guest ranster627

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those gals from FL and not a single Buccaneers fan. <sigh> Bandwagonners. :lol:

So...is it July 7th yet?

How bout now?

Now?

Ummm...how bout now?

The waiting game sucks. BTW - I thought I was a big fan of the show until I saw the countdown thread. :shock:

The bios are a little bland this time, but enough info to get you by lol Micheal puts me in mind of a jase and scott combined. IMHO anyway. Kaysar?(spelling) seems to be a little secretive huh, not sharing too much at all. I like Ashlea so far, janelle, wellll i just think she may be the house priss. Just a few thoughts .......... curious to see what others think of the HG.

furio... I thought the same thing! :D He's a "sleeper". :shock:

how bout the middle eastern guy? he doesnt have any favorites.

Maybe this is his attempt to keep them from tempting him with his favorite things... Or maybe he IS just plain boring LOL

Yana

I like so many things that it is hard to pick an absolute favorite...maybe he couldn't either.

has anyone noticed that if you dont click on anything on the cbs bb site, the main picture changes to different pics of the house. of course Julie's big head stays on top of each picture! but it does give more detail of the house decore. :D

Guest ranster627
totally off subject - but, is this the most boring looking BB site CBS has come up with yet???

• 2 weeks later...

10live in Ohio broadcasted that feed for 70% of last year but it's not available anymore.

Someone was trying to auction the "watch big brother now, not later" on ebay. CBS wasn't impressed and the station decided to turn it off. After an interview with the station, they said they will probably never have the link up again ever.

Makes sense

OK I just got my BB newsletter and this is the main picture... What's your take on this one??? After Michael and Janelle kissing under the covers???

main_pic2.jpg

Neb your right that's all it is, but with them kissing and maybe I heard wrong but I really think I heard Janelle whisper to him I love you Micheal... And why that one... There were lots of pictures to choose from...

Why not the one of all of them together...

exactly yana thats what i thought too esp after i saw him trying to get her under the covers in the gold room and beau joined in...mike was trying to get her alone and I think beau ruined it for him :lol: