Thursday, July 6 Show

uvp

Thanks Moksha. I'm still confused, but maybe when I get home I'll mess around with it. I just get worried about things having viruses attached. I was hoping that CBS was going to have the whole show on their site, not just 16 minutes, and that I could DL it from there.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go Jase you the man!

I agree with you bbfan100. During Jase's season I couldn't stand him. Now that he is out of the Scott/Holly mix he is so much easier to take.

Xal posted:

I think those who are saying everyone should gang up on the BB6 cast is a BAD move. Instead some of the houseguests should ALIGN with them. LIke I said earlier James, Janie and even Howie are very good at winning povs. They are also good at winning HoH's.

I also don't think that this is the wisest move of the other non BB6 HG either. It makes me wonder if any of the older cast actually watched last year? Do they not know that James is the POV king. Janie and Howie aren't too shabby either.

They seem just to be going after the new blood in BB6. Or the other theory is that they are just jealous because all of the season 6 people were voted in by America's Choice sans Ivette.

OK, James won a lot of competitions for POV, but it REALLY needs to be kept in mind, last year the cast wasn't the most athletic. He didn't have a whole heck of a lot of challengers during those POV challengers. This cast on the other hand IS athletic. The good majority of them do well in competitions.

I have a question!! (SHOCKER!!!!! :o:unsure::blush: )

I know I'm going to cave & get the feeds. My question is ......... can I watch them from different locations, and only have to pay once? Meaning, can I watch them from both work & home? What do you do..... just sign into Realplayer with your name?

Thanks! :)

"can I watch them from different locations, and only have to pay once?"

Yes. You can even do it at the same time in two locations, shhh.

Edit - At least LAST year you could. I haven't checked this year.

yes you most certainly can watch at different locations. i am currently watching at work while my son is at home watching... and he calls me and gives me updates....ummm hello my son, i am watching them too!!!

does he really think i would be working? :huh:

:blink: i think this is the first time i seen Nakomis shower. lol i dont ever recall seeing her shower in season 5

we should start a shower thread and keep track of when everyone showers... see who keeps themselves clean and who doesnt. :lol::lol:

Archived