Thursday, July 6 Show

uvp

Ali definately needs to go first.. They can get Dani later.... What a bitch Ali is.

Ali definately needs to go first.. They can get Dani later.... What a bitch Ali is.

I did not do that 3 times...... But if it gets my point across!!! LOL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think Will is just pissed because he only wanted to be in the house for a week or so and then he wants out. in all his interviews he kept saying he doesnt plan on being in past the 1st or 2nd week. so now that he wasnt nominated, he has to "show them" that he is a jerk so maybe the veto winner will save someone so Will can be put up.

i am thinking he only wants 1 minute of his alotted 15 minutes of fame! :rolleyes:

I don't think so, Fizzle. I think he didn't plan on being past the 1st/2nd week because he'd assume everybody would see him as a threat and vote him out.

Will is just very cocky, he has a HUGE ego.. and the fact that he wasn't nominated is like them saying he's not a threat. Which is a huge hit to his ego.

We can see now that the competition level has increased with the all-star edition.

The kind of dirty plot usually orchestrated by Danielle and Allison to stir the pot and put people against each other has easily been picked up. In fact, this makes me wonder how smart (read dumb...) the two girls are. Your opponents know your strategies, you will have to mix it up to survive.

There are things you don't want to change, though. Janelle is still the hottest thing to ever enter the Big Brother house. Makes any guy feel completely disturbed :blink:

By the way... is it me or are Danielle's boobs fake? They're incredible, but I'm convinced they are fake.

The BB season has begun!!! Wow, I am recaping the whole show in my head and cannot believe everything. I did expect some of it but man. These people are out for BB6 blood.

Will oh Will. Doesn't feel good to not be on top, huh big boy! LOL. I cannot get over him. I need live feeds. I am already going through withdrawls... :wacko:

*breathing heavily* "Cannot wait until Tuesday!

they should vote ericka out first. the game has started and you can clearly see she is in full leech mode.

like i posted before WILL is a fly on the wall. the # greatest bb player is getting treated like a bum player :lol:

They gave away their own game too early....

Everyone knows you form an alliance THEN share info....

Not share info and shrug and say "do what you will with it...."

Silly hamsters!

GO JEDI JANEY!!

The Sixers should form an alliance with Diane and Jase. They could KILL it with that!

I can understand why most people fear the BB6 alliance. These James, Janelle, Howie and Kaysar are a bunch of smart and strong-willed people. You have rarely seen this many people like that together in the show's history.

But Danielle and Allison made their plot too easy to pick up. They went too hard, too early, and made themselves a target.

Usually, the head of household for the first week nominates two people who are either identified as a smart or annoying person, or even both at the same time. They rarely ever went after someone who had been plotting.

Yep! They all want the BB6 peeps out! Right off the bat, the ones who stand out like a sore thumb are Mike, George, Erika, and Nakomis! I like George though, he seems okay! The rest of the 3 I do not like....I like the rest of the HG's ...it is going to be a good season..Janelle got the first key and Howie got the first key out of the men, 2 of the season 6 ers..are very popular! Marcell=as, lol when he didn't get a key he looked devastated..and Jase was kinda surprised he got one.

ANyone see Jase at the beginning of the show when they showed them campaigning to get back in the house? Jase was all alone ina corn field?

I seen shredded wheat in with the food, wonder if that is a returning cereal?

I was arguing with my son to let me on the computer so I could tell the HOH to the peeps here, lol...I almost cried.he wasn't gonna let me on and I knew you all were posting the live feed audio yesterday and knew yous would want info too..who weren't on the east coast like me and got it an hour earlier.

By the way... is it me or are Danielle's boobs fake? They're incredible, but I'm convinced they are fake.

Most definately fake! She let everyone know during BB3. That's one thing I didn't like about her (not that she has them, read on....). All she did was complain about how badly her family needed the money. OMG!!!!! She just had a boob job, she lived in a mini mansion that was decorated BEAUTIFULLY, and seemed to have everything a normal person could ever want! At least Will admitted he wasn't in it for the money, & that he'd just blow it on frivolous things.

If the two nominees stay the same, I could care less who goes. I don't like either of them (although they do make for good tv!).

What's with all the double posts? Is everyone else having server problems? Can't imagine why it'd be busy around here tonight! :lol:

I hope Danielle survives this nomination. I can't wait until the feeds go live so we can start to get the feel and mood of the house. Unlike Alison, Danielle can be trusted to a certain degree because she proved in BB3 that she can successfully maintain a strong alliance throughout the season-- whereas Alison proved that she cannot be trusted at any cost. I wonder if this nomination is really a setup to evict Alison and not Danielle.

Archived