Skye McCole Bartusiak .... Young Kate

Angus Scrimm .... Mr. Meahpares

Tina Wesson .... Alex Rousseau

These were taken from imdb.com.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samual Jackson? Woo hoo!!! I love him, what a great actor.

CeCi, I did use IMDb.com for this episode title. Form what I have heard they can be unreliable at times. But I was desperate for a bone of any kind!

ok thank jem... (baby woo hoo :) )

Sarah Clarke - a.k.a. Nina Myers from "24" as an asylum patient? BRILLIANT!!

Samuel L Jackson would be an awesome addition to the cast! Hmmm... maybe he will play Rose's husband? Who will be found on the other side of the island with another batch of survivors :?: :?

I'll join CeCi with her baby whoo hooo!

Guest ranster627

Raydog, you made my day ... I can only hope Samuel Jackson is Rose's husband ... but with such a well known guest star, he would quickly die if he was, and that would devastate me!

Guest ranster627
"Genesis: Part 1" Episode: #2.1 - 21 September 2005

Glenn Cannon .... Priest Hendrix

Sarah Clarke .... Asylum Patient

Samuel L. Jackson .... Bernard

Michelle Rodriguez .... Ana-Lucia

Angus Scrimm .... Mr. Meahpares

John Terry .... Dr. Christian Shephard

Tina Wesson .... Alex Rousseau

These were taken from imdb.com......

Tina Wesson of Survivor fame is playing Danielle's daughter??

And Samuel is Rose's husband....

Tina Wesson ... maybe we have time travelling involved, after all she is older than 15 ... now when I look at the screen cap of the woman on the boat, sure looks like her!

Guest ranster627
So it returns September 23! Yipee! But IMDB does get it's info wrong ALOT.
I dont know where imdb. com got their info, but it has the first episode, "Genesis part 1" airing on September 23, 2005. Only problem with that date is that is a friday. Lost will air wednesday nights at 9pm next season.
oh yeah just a tidbit of info here in case someone hasn't mentioned it, samuel l. jackson playing in s.w.a.t with michelle rodriquez!!
I bet he dies on lost. he dies with alarming frequency in all the films he makes.
Yeah, when I saw the sam jackson guest credit for season 2 i thought he might be alive with the people on the back of the plane, but I think it will just be a flashback, maybe they wanted to throw him and Ana Lucia in there to throw us off and think that the tail end people would live, you know? give us 2 actors most people would recognize as others on the back of the plane to throw us off, and maybe rose had an episode early on but it got changed to someone else, so they'll hold off til season 2 and make Rose a more important character.
Look: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/guests

Samuel is no more as guest in Exodus 3 but he's still in Genesis. There's also Michelle Rodriguez playing Ana-Lucia and some more guests  like Jack's father

Yes, I have been looking around again! :wink: I so need a life on Friday nights! :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest ranster627

Episode 2.01: Man of Science, Man of Faith

Airdate: September 21, 2005

08/05 - "It's on the level, of like, Locke in a wheelchair," Jorge Garcia (Hurley) says. "The great thing about it is you learn a little bit about what's in the hatch, and as you go through the first few episodes, more comes together, and you realize that it's a much more significant thing than it was at the start of the show." According to Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), we won't miss a beat. "I think between the end of the first season and the start of the second there's about 35 seconds," he said. "So, you're right in the midst of this action." Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/02 - Episode written by Damon Lindelof. Source: Oceanic-air.com mailinglist

• 4 weeks later...

• 08/31 - A dialogue sample, taken completely at random, from Executive Producer and series co-creator Damon Lindelof's original script for the Lost season premiere: LOCKE: "You're lighter. I can belay you down and bring you back up just as easy. Shaft may be narrower down there, too." KATE: "You left out the part where you just wanna see if I'm gonna be eaten by something." Source: Oceanic-Air.com's mailinglist
  • 08/31 - What happened to young Walt (Malcolm David Kelley), kidnapped by The Others? Shannon (Maggie Grace) will spot him in the woods, but she'll have a hard time convincing her friends that she's not hallucinating. And as for what's in the hatch, we'll find out during the premiere, though Terry O'Quinn (Locke) and the other stars hinted that the revelation will only raise more questions. ''My initial reaction was 'That's not huge enough,''' O'Quinn says. ''But my second reaction was 'How could it be, with all the buildup?''' Fox is a bit more reassuring. ''It's gonna blow your mind,'' he promises. Then there's Monaghan

• 09/02 - The multiple Emmy Award-nominated "Lost" returns for a second season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost. [...] In the season premiere episode, "Man of Science, Man of Faith," one of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle. The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But, as they have discovered during their 40-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets. Guest starring are John Terry as Shephard, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Julie Bowen as Sarah, Anson Mount as Kevin, Ivana Michele Smith as N.D. survivor, Katie Doyle as EMT, Julius Ledda as EMT no. 2, Masayo Ford as nurse, David Ely as intern and Larry Wiss as anesthesiologist. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

09/08 - As the second season opens, one of the castaways enters the hatch and discovers its contents. Also, a survivor of the attack on the raft makes an appearance. As does Jack's wife, Sarah (Julie Bowen), in a flashback. Meanwhile, Shannon runs into a familiar fave in the jungle. Shephard: John Terry. Desmond: Henry Ian Cusack. Source: TV Guide Online

• 2 weeks later...
Well, according to The Fuselage website the first word is "man"...AND that the episode BEGINS down in the hatch and the camera works its way out to Locke and Jack looking down in. :o

I haven't heard anything about the seven letter word...anyone?

I also heard that the three letter word is MaN and that the seven letter word is DesmonD. Desmond is an old friend of Jacks. He is the guy who Jack was racing at a stadium when he hurt his ankle. Not sure if there is accurate as there are lots of "guesses" out there. But, this one seems feasible to me.

09/08 - As the second season opens, one of the castaways enters the hatch and discovers its contents. Also, a survivor of the attack on the raft makes an appearance. As does Jack's wife, Sarah (Julie Bowen), in a flashback. Meanwhile, Shannon runs into a familiar fave in the jungle. Shephard: John Terry. Desmond: Henry Ian Cusack. Source: TV Guide Online

According to spoiler sites, the "familiar fave" is Walt...although she is the only one who sees him (ala Jack's dad?)

Guest ranster627

OMG! What a great show!!!! The Man of Science (Jack) confronted with superstition and faith and miracles ... bravo LOST! For a while there I thought the music was unrelated to the hatch and was like a flashback of it ... and the quarantine? can we all say uh-oh?

Walt dripping wet ... wow ... anyone able to lip read and see what he was saying? did anyone hear the whispers?

Well worth the wait and the promised pay off was fantastic ...

I can't wait till next week!

MAN! Was that a great starter for the 2nd season or what?????

Good lord this show is freaking great!!!

Only thing I can complain about though was that hideous excuse of a wig. There had to be something better they could've used.......

I can't believe you people wanna be spoiled on what's gonna happen next.

Reality show spoilers.. not so bad.. but don't ruin this show's excellent suspense by reading spoilers people!!!

Anywho... just pls make sure to say SPOILER if you post a thread with one.. and don't post it in the topic :P heh This is one show I DO NOT want to know what's going to happen next until I watch it the next week :lol:

WOAH!!!! WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!

The Hatch: Woah that thing is wierd! Someone is living there. At first I thought it was a flashback and it was Sawyer but I was wrong. When Kate went in there woah that light startled me. Hmmm what happened to Kate? It's Karma. Then where did Locke go?!!?! Did he just leave her there? Nope he is there! The hatch says quarentine on it?!!?! WOAH!!!!

Jack's flashback: Ahhh so that woman he saved is the same woman he married.. Yes he did save her after a car accident.. So she was engaged to another man. Boy he was a jerk! Can she still make love? Is that all you are thinking about jackass? I liked Jack's hair woah he was hot with that hair... The way Jack told her about her injuries well his dad is partly right. Jack should give her hope but also it's good that he is honest with her. Just the way he said it was cold. When Jack was running up and down the stairs in a stadium and that guy Desmond showed up I'm thinking hey is he the guy who was in the hatch in the beginning? Woah HE IS!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!!? Why was the desmond guy shotting up in his arm? And what was he shotting up?

Shannon: Woah she saw Walt!!!! Since Walt has special powers did he get in touch with Shannon? He was drenched!

What happened to Sawyer and them?!!?! I can't wait until next weeek!!!!!

and the quarantine? can we all say uh-oh?

I can't wait till next week!

That was to cool!!!

Here is my take on the quarantine...

A sign is useally for warning someone of something ahead....

Notice how the sign was on the Inside of the hatch.... and no handle on the outside...

Inside wasn't under quarantine... The outside was...

Lets discuss!!

Guest ranster627

I did notice that too King, that the quarantine warned of dangers outside the hatch ... remember last year the French woman Rousseau mentioned that everyone got sick ... wow ... makes me wonder ...

Excellent show tonight!! Was waiting for this season to begin, felt like forever.

Of course no coincidences on this show, the guy in the hatch had to be Desmond. Yes, agree, the Jack wig was lame. The equipment in the hatch looked really old, how long has Desmond been down there? What happened to his race across the world? Did he 'help' bring about Sarah's miracle? Is Vincent the one with the 'sight', did he pull Shannon to that place so she'd see Walt? More numbers tonight, the time of death was 8:15, the numbers on the wall in the hatch (108?). Why didn't Locke put something around his hands like Jack, or Locke is one tough puppy. So damn good to have this show back.

I did notice that too King, that the quarantine warned of dangers outside the hatch ... remember last year the French woman Rousseau mentioned that everyone got sick ... wow ... makes me wonder ...

I got a feeling Desmond wasn't one of 'them'. He's creepy looking but I bet he'll work with the survivors. What is out there they have to be aware of? Can't just be the monster. Once again, get some answers but left with more questions.

Guest ranster627

here's what's really sad ... I had that hairdo of Jack's in the eighties ... lol ... it was traumatic!

anyone see what Walt was mouthing? after he went sssssshhhhh ...????

great previews for next week too!

Yes, the stuff in the "Cave" was like right out of the 70's.... I would live there, that place rocks!!

I wonder if Desmond has anything to do with the people on the boat... and what about his comment in the stadium to Jack "see you in another lifetime"... Hmmm

Good lord this show is freaking great!!!

Only thing I can complain about though was that hideous excuse of a wig. There had to be something better they could've used.......

That was the worse every wig I've seen on a TV show. How horrible! Sorry, I couldn't post anything until I got that off my chest!

The quarantine door. Oh my. Wonder how long the hatch has been sealed. Does anyone remember how long Jack was married? Why would that guy at the stadium say, "See you in another life." Is it really Desmond?

I taped it so I will be watching it again. So much info so little brain....

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name