July 11 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:17am BBT

Nak & Dani talking about the game.

Dani is saying she feels very uneasy. She feels that it isnt smart that people arent making alliances.

Nak explains that she thinks its because of the different situation of the game.

Nak was talking about her season and how she met her brother. She said that she had to put her trust in him.

Nak says she thinks the game is going to be very different. That right now its been very slow, very "meet and greet'ish'". She thinks its going to change big time.

She is saying now that its her just feeling uneasy. That she doesnt have anyone to be buddy buddy with. But she says that might be smart on her part because she doesnt want to jump in too fast.

(Plane Flying Over) 10:19am BBT

Dani saying what goes through her head when people dont come to her is her feeling left out. Nak says she shouldnt feel that way because its early in the game and this is a different game.

Dani seems to be trying to get more from Nak in figuring out where Nak stands. Nak just seems to be staying neutral. She doesnt seem to want to give into Dani's questions yet Nak is doing a good job of conversing with her and staying on an even keel with nak.

10:22am BBT

Feed 1 Nak & Dani on red couch outside talking

Feed 2 Close up of Dani

Feed 3 Bedroom (dark)-someone is stirring..looks like it could be Howie or Jase perhaps.

Feed 4 Bedroom (dark)

Nak & Dani still only ones up & talking on the red couch

Dani saying no one has come to her to ask for an alliance. Nak says no one has come to her either.

Nak explaining a few of the houseguest. She says that Will and Mike are all over the place and you can never really know what they are thinking. Nak also says Alison is a lose cannon.

Nak is now saying SHE DOESNT WANT TO ALINE with anyone right now. She said last time she got in too quick and she wants to play this one a lot smarter. She is saying last time she got in too quickly and ended up having to "carry people" through. She then says to Dani "Not saying I would have to carry you because you were the strong player that carried Jayson"...."I'm just not ready"

Dani seems fine with that....but probably a little irritated ... she is a little quieter now.

There seems to be a small tension about their discussion. Dani states shes the weak one right now.

10:38am BBT

Dani talking about her relationship with her husband. She states that they are on different schedules. He works nights and she works until 6 to 7pm. She says that they never have time together but she hopes for it eventually.

She says that shes 34 and she looks forward to having time to themselves. She said she has some personal stuff that she doesnt want to get into that was "thrown at them" recently that is tying up their time it seems. She said the rest is just the kids, work and bills. The kids work and bills she says again.

All other houseguests are still asleep.

Dani says her husband is not a social person. He doesnt go to the company functions. She's giggling. Her bosses say that shes making it up that she's married. She says its so funny. She is saying how they ask if she asked her husband to come and she says yes she does but he doesn't like to go.

Nak asked where they met at. They grew up together in Oakland, Cali. She says her husband used to tease her because she was a late bloomer and he thought she was ugly.

She is saying as the years are going on their love is getting better. Things are "adjusting". It sounds like they have some old baggage. She keeps mentioning how they have gone through too much to not be married.

It really sounds like Dani doesnt have a good marriage. It sounds like they never see each other and that shes not very happy. She seems to try to end the conversations with "but we're fine" ... but its akward. Nak doesnt seem to know what to say. Seems like she is just taking it all in.

Dani & Nak are chattering away...... 10:45am BBT

Janelle and Kaysar are up/moving around the house

James up also...

Danielle, Nakomis, Janelle, Kaysar, James sitting outside discussing marriage/relationships...

Janelle/Kaysar/James now leading a bash-session against the others from season 6

right now:

Ali straightening Nak's hair, theyre discussing how neither of them don't really know what their real hair color is.

Ali is surprised how easily nak's hair straightens.

Kaysar, Dani, Erika, James, and Diane are sitting on the red couches outside.

They're convinced they're eating bugs next week.

Ali and Nak join everyone in the BY.

they all admire Nak's now straight hair. James inquires as to if Alisons hair is naturally straight or curly (it's curly)

Now James is inquiring where his sunglasses are. Everyone tells him they saw them on the gargoyle.

James is observing how perfectly clear the skies are, and how they always are.

Kaysar starts to sing Dani California (by red hot chili peppers) and trails off.

1:12

HG's complaining of the heat. james Nak and Diane go to get changed into their bathing suits. Diane says "don't worry we won't wake them up." So I'm assuming other HGs are sleeping

Marcellas is sleeping on the big bed, so the girls are all being quiet as they gather their bathing suits

If you remember, Nakomis forgot to pack shorts, so she's borrowing a pair of Dianes. Nakomis asks to borrow them because Nak isn't sure which pants she wants to cut up

1 15

Jase, Will, Janie, Howie and George are seated at the kitchen table talking about absolutely nothing in particular.

seems like they're eating breakfast.

1:19

Those seated at the table are also convinced they're eating bugs next week.

Will: I have a gay friend... I have a lot of friends. but I don't have a fat friend.

Basically, Will and others are trying to make Howie fat. Will talks about how he slapped a diet coke out of Howies hand and made him get regular. Also, he doesn't want to see Howie eating with a fork, only with his hands or a ladle. Will says under no circumstances is Howie allowed to ask if he can eat something, he just eats it.

Will: is anyone gonna eat this butter? I want howie to have it.

Will wonders what else he can cook. Will tells howie to pretend the butter is a lollipop, and asks if Howie will finish the pie before noon.

George and Will talk about how many dirty dishes there are in the sink. Will contemplates throwing them out and pretending BB took them. He decides he'll work out, then clean them later. Howie and George also say they'll clean them later.

(sorry, all 4 feeds are on them, not much going on)

Will wants a mime inthe house so he can throw him in the pool.

Boogie just came into the kitchen.

1:23 fire

1:24

Boogie, Will and James in the bathroom at the sinks. Brushing teeth and other ADL's.

they wonder what they are going to do today

They sing 'oh oh it's magic' in the bathroom, followed by another verse then, we get fire.

1:26

Janie, Jase and Erika working out.

all 4 feeds on them and they are silent, because they're working out

Howie is playing the game 'find the bread on will' (aka making fun of him) although he literally has a piece of bread in his hand

Howie "internet vierws at home. type in and whoever finds the bread on will.. top 10 entrys we will give you the bread and a free tattoo removely. find the bread.. ill tape it on him and you have to find it"

Will says another game is to guess Howies weight.

howie: ok go to cbs.com and find the bread.

will: go to cbs.com and guess howies weight by the end of the day

howie: kaysar did you see it on will?

george meanwhile laughing

the 4 of them discuss a prize.

Will: ha. ha. spare my ribs. Howie will be at the ha-ha lounge this friday.

1:34

Diane, Nak and Boogie discuss how the bb6 alliance feel they own the house

Boogie feels they have a good chance of winning hoh this week, he doesn't think the 4 bb6'ers can win this weeks hoh.

b: the only thing that can screw us is us. even if they win hoh, they knock one of us out... we STILL have more #'s.

D: what happens if one of them wins hoh and one of the 3 of us does

D & B say that will have to backdoor

B says he actually likes Kaysar and James and Howie.

B will use their friendship to get them to put Ali and Will up, and hope will wins the veto.

Ali joins them

D discusses how Janie needs to go first.

N says James goes first.

D: who goes up if we win hoh. Janie and James

N: yeah

D: kaysar and howie are like, whatever

B discusses to Ali how 'they have the votes'

B: if we pull this together, you're with us right?

A: 110% I've never been so after anyone like i'm after Janelle.

B: will's with us for sure.. we might as well be one person.. for now.

Will joins.

Ali compliemnts boogies bathing suit

fire.

James joins, convo turns to sleep.

It is now Will, Boogie, Diane, Nak, James, Jase out either swimming or sitting by the pool.

1:41 talk turns to their websites.

Jun sent James an email saying Jun couldn't do allstars because of work. Ali said she heard the same thing about Jun.

Mike said that's why Hardy couldn't participate, because of work.

Boogie said Scott did an interview for allstars.

jase said they strung him (scott) till casting

Scott told Diane that Scott 'decked out of it'

Ali said she know Scott was at the tryouts, because he hated one of ali's friends and ali's friend said so.

talk is about "who fucked up the 4 horsemen"

Jase said that the DR put thoughts into Drew's head, and thats probably what convinced him to put up Holly.

Jase/ Nak and Diane dicuss how Afria was the brains of the twins.

Jase calls them 'the fatness twins'

James: who is bigger, them or howie

Diane: hmm I don't know.

Jase: it's close. they remind me of when adam sandler dressed up as a woman.

1:52

Alison was 10 lbs heavier the last time she entered the BB house, since she just got out of college she had beer weight.

Ali talks about how young she was before. WHen she left the bb house last time her mom said "damnnn fatty."

Ali was talking about Scott, Diane said "well at his parents house they have pictures....'

all start going "OOOOO Diane!! you hit that!"

She swears on her sisters life she didn't touch him..ever. She gets defensive and grossed out.

1:54

Talk centers around football and Scotts involvement with it.

1:55

they talk about Scott's involvement with playgirl.

1:57

they wish they have a raft as opposed to an innertube.

(all 4 feeds on this, and it is not interesting)

James talks about how strong 'crappy' was.

Dani is now applying Jase's sunscreen to Jase's back.

(incase anyone is/was lost this is James, Boogie, Dani, Diane, Nak in/around the pool. I think Will is sleeping right by the pool as well. Alison is in the DR)

2:00

george joins them in the pool.

Dani's husband works in a post office and has been there for 18 years. Dani talks about her daughters and how the 18 year old has a boyfriend.

2:03

convo turns to mailmen.

Boogie asks what James's dad does. James's dad is retired from the Navy.

2:10

ali returns to the pool

2:12

they talk about Boogie's involvement with Yes, Dear and what he did on his walk-on role.

He made 1700 a week.

feed switch.

Erika and Janie still working out.

2:14

Erika comments how they're going to be eating spiders in a few weeks.

Erika is done working out.

Back to the pool..

still talk about what Boogie did, and his commercials.

Now talk about passions (the soap opera)

Ali used to skip physics to watch it.

Dani is a buffy the vampire slayer fan.

Ali, and Boogie love 'lost' the show.

They all love nip tuck.. it's 'the shit'

2:17

they talk about their wrap parties and bb6 had a funny gag real.

all (mostly dani) are surprised that Nathan is not gay.

Dani: "well golllll-y"

2:21

Jase explains his tattoo. Mostly it has to do with Heidi. The color is the color of her eyes

2:23

mike did little ceasers and mcdonalds commercials. He describes them to people by the pool.

2:27

still talking about commercials, although now Jase is talking about the ones he tried out for.

2:29

they're all surprised Will is in the DR room. They figure he went to lay down because he can't sleep with the snoring.

Talk turns to snoring and how James snores loud, as well as george.

Diane's sinuses are clogged and she breathed heavily last night

2:30

Dani talks about her wedding (they eloped), it was a day after she turned 20 and she was in a pittsburgh steelers jacket on.

Her mom was mad.

2:33

Will returns from the DR and tells them if they want anything (saline solution, tylenol, tyleol PM, metamusil, etc, etc) to go tell BB now so they can go get it. WIll has it, but they aren't allowed to ask will for it even though it's perfectly legal in CA.

BB: houseguests, you are not allowed to talk about the DR sessions with other houseguests.

Will: YOU JUST TOLD ME TO TEL THEM THAT!

Will: anyways so if you want anything go request it in the DR now.

Howie & Erika join them in the BY.

They wish Marvin was in bb allstars, because "hes a funny dude"

2:41

stories about their auditions to other commercials, tv shows and movies.

(nothing earth-shattering)

2:42

marc counts the ducks in the bathroom.

(Howie and Janie also did this 2 days ago)

3:15 bbt

Mike/Janelle/Diane/Ali/Nik/Jase/Will in pool area, Howie walking around the yard...

Will and Howie are continuing their verbal jabs at each other...

Mike relates a story about breaking up a fight in Cabo, then having the guy confront him later... general conversation about not remembering people they meet...

out by the pool still, Will/Mike/Jase picking on Howie... <I'm sensing the tension building between Will/Howie>

More comments by Will about Howie being an extra this season... last year he was popular in comparison to the nerd herd, this year he is just an extra on the show... they all discuss Julie and how she dislikes the free lance questions during the live shows... Will challenges Howie to moan Julie's name on live tv if she asks him a question... Will's explanation for Howie not getting called to the DR is because he is just an extra...

Will starts to explain his view on who the most popular currently are<my guess is his list is just to annoy Howie> Kaysar, Janelle, Erica, odd George fan base, Nakomis...

and all feeds cut to kitchen, where James/Danielle/Diane making food...

<why does BB INSIST on putting ALL 4 cameras on the same room!?!?!?! There are 14 people in the HOUSE!!!!!!>

^^^ Totally agree with ya, georgectv! (regarding all 4 feeds being on the same thing!)

4pm BBT All 4 feeds on the BY, outside lockdown just started.

Danielle, Nakomis, Marcellas and Diane on the red couches. Making general chit chat, mostly silence though.

James, Ali, and Boogie join them. Janelle came over, lit a cigarette. General chit chat, boring.

George came over, BB asked him to put on his microphone.

I can't see too clearly, but it looks like all the HGs except Erika are now over near the red couches outside, chit chatting. I think Erika is lying on the hammock by herself. She was complaining of allergies earlier.

around 3:45 bbt...

outside by pool, more of Will/Mike/Jase vs Howie going at it...

Will/Mike are impersonating Monica, then Jase doing Marvin

H: I know my role this year is as an extra, going up against the great doctor

W: you're like a PA who's uncle ran the show, knowing you are useless

H: so what was your strategy coming in, reverse psychology, come in skinny, bony, pale white...

W: you have to have the change, they want to see the body change, the attitude change

H: you're paler than you were a week ago...

W: that's why you need to get fatter

H: you've lost size, you are black and blue... I've got so much muscle, I broke off part of the meteorite

W: it's probably lost in your belly button

H: that's funny, there are probably some 8 yr olds watching the feeds laughing... that never gets old though, you are pale and scrawny... I'm concerned for you.. you are a confident guy, to come in walking around with your shirt off, million of intenet viewers

*Will starts doing Howie 'BAM' poses, then Jase does about 5 in a row before getting called to the DR*

*Will/Howie switch to talking about working out for a few seconds before we get flames for unknown reason*

4:36 BBT- BY

The outdoor lockdown is over and the HGs are asked to go back into the house for an inside lockdown. Conversation out in the BY uring the first lock down was pretty meaningless and reviewed past reality shows and Marsellas asked people if there were one thing that they could change about the game. The answers were between allowing HOHs to compete in new HOH competitions to stopping the "crap shoot challenges".

The outdoor LD was to put the elliptical in the work out room

( I think they MAY be in an indoor LD now... not sure.)

Howie Kaysar and Will working out

marc, george, ali and james in the room with the big bed, talking about flies (the insect)

4:54 PM BBT

Feeds just switched to Boogie and Erika on the couches. Boogie asks Erika if she thinks Nak and Diane are lying to him about their votes and strategy, and she says "Hello?..." Boogie asks why would they lie to me about it and after a long pause she says she doesn't know.

Boogie: Do you have a theory why they would lie to me?

Erika says nothing

B: It's not like they said they'd vote one way or another you know what I mean, so we are just going to vote.

Very long pause

BB - Erika please do not obstruct your microphone

E: I'm not even talking. I don't know where it is. (searching herself now)

Erika leaves the room. Mike watches where she goes.

5:08 P BBT - Bathroom

Will and Boogie are talking about the Erika situation and how she thinks that Nakomis and Diane are not as solid as they think on getting out Alison. Will reaffirms Boogie that the situation is fine and that Alison will be staying. Boogie takes it and walks out and run into Erika in the hallway and states point blank that if she doesn't vote for Alison to stay in the house and Alison stays and wins HOH it'll be Erika and Janelle up on the block. Erika sticks to her point saying time and again "Trust me, I know what's going down," and Boogie responds with "You're good at this and I respect your play but don't get on the wrong side of this." Erika at this point tips her cards a little bit by saying "I don't think I have much to gain by defecting." Boogie calls her on this and says "Defecting?" and then Erika deflects all further questions and walks away. She ends up going to the HOH room and talks to Janelle for a less than 10 seconds. Then she wals back down into the bathroom and calls over Kaysar. Erika tells Kaysar that Will and Boogie don't feel like their in the loop and need to be persuaded to vote out Alison. Kaysar says "OK" and walks off into the gym where Howie and Will are continuing to joke-jab one another.

5:19 P BBT- Gym

Kaysar, Howie, Will and Boogie are talking about the reprocussions of voting on the other side of the issue. Boogie is pressing the issue is if one votes the other way than Howie or Kaysar is that creating another Nerd Herd. Howie clearly states that no this won't be like last year because there's no hatred between everyone. Boogie responds to that by stating he understands and wants to keep it that way and that it would be a lot easier if their faction would deliver the goods on who they will be voting for. Kaysar and Howie won't disclose that. Howie and Will start doing the Bam thing while flexing again and Kaysar and Will start to hash out the start of figuring out which side is voting where. Kaysar comes point blank and asks if Boogie and that side is looking to keep Alison and Boogie nods. Boogie and Kaysar continue to hash this out by listing why each side is planing to vote the way they are and Boogie says the sole reason they want to keep alison is because she will run her mouth when she gets mad and that will be easier to turn around. Kaysar lists why Alison should go and Boogie seems willing to hear the reasons and asks Kaysar "Who goes up next week?" Kaysar responds with "Not anyone here." Howie confirms that fact. Boogie asks if Alison stays would the BB6ers put Alison up and if the other noinee would be Will or Boogie. Kaysar backtracks a bit and says that that will be addressed at a late time. They start to talk about avoiding having a floater win the show and try to figure out who the next two up on the block will be. The feed breaks off from the gym but comes back up on another feed.

Boogie and Will are pushing James for the nomination block next week. Boogie states that James is the most notorious liar the game has ever seen and that it would be a benefit to run him out. Will states out and out that Boogie has made him a ton of money over the last five years and so his entire reason for staying in the house would be help Boogie win the game. Will and Boogie seem hung up on the fact that the BB6ers did not approach shortly after the nominations.

Kaysar asks Boogie and Will if they win HOH who would they be nomiating Will says floaters, no questions. Kaysar and Howie seem pretty willing to take that deal. Danielle and Nakomis would be the idea floater nominations for next week Kaysar says.

FOTH

5:44 - FOTH ends, feed comes back to the four in the gym plus James. They seem contnet going after floaters for the time being but who knows if anyone is being honest. Will asks James if he were HOH who would he put up he says clearly gunning CG. He points out that once again that George seems to know about seasons he says he hasn't viewed.

6:08 P BBT- Chess Terrace

James and Danielle review the vote structure and James places Will and Boogie in the camp that will vote to keep Danielle. They talk about staying worried while on the block and how that's a good thing and then it comes up that if Danielle gets HOH next week who should she put up. She thinks Will and Boogie and James says that there's no way to do that and survive more than a week. He says that CG and Nakomis would be a great pairing because Nak wants him out and CG is the ultimate floaters. Danielle says that CG's is the perfect person to go up against in the finals and James said that he would much rather win against the best than haul CG's butt to the end.

I'm a little behind in the feeds. Janelle, Danielle and James are on the chess balcony talking about the people on Survivor. Janelle said Johnny Fairplay and Jenna called her after BB6. Danielle said Jenna and Johnny Fairplay are huge BB fans, then Janelle and Danielle wave to the camera and said "Hi Jenna!"

Janelle is asking for Burton's phone number, from Survivor. She said she likes really rugged manly men.

Marc's and Nakomis are talking about ali and dani, marc comments that it's like having the devil in one hand, and satan in the other.

Marc: so ali stays and danille goes?

Nak: yep

Nak: i think that alison will back herself in a hole sooner or later

Marc: don't lie to me, right to my face.. she lied to me

Nak: twice.

Marc: i'm sorry, i am incapable on voting for danielle to stay. i just can't. It will kill me.. it will kill me

Nak: i have a feeling that danielle would be a big reason why i would be gone, later down in the road.

Nak: i am not to worried about ali, but i know that danielle is very strong at this game.

Marc: do you think that the 6 will get pissed if alison stays?

Nak: they told me they don't care

Marc: that's a lie, she wants her out bad

Nak: have you heard who they want out?

Marc: alison

Nakomis is now discussing to Marc that she asked Janelle who she wanted out, and because she didn't give nakomis a straight answer, she will vote for who she wants.

Marc: i honestly want it to be a tie, that way janelle has to make the final vote. All the heat would be on her and everyone could vote how they wanted.

Marc: let's double check the ericka thing again, just to make sure. Ericka feels the same way i feel about danielle, she really wants to get rid of alison.

Nak: sometimes you have to keep that pain in your ass person, because they'll be your sheild later on.

FIRE

BB - You are not allowed to talk about your diary sessions with other houseguests.

Marc: who keeps doing that

Nak: i don't know.

Marc: that is the other thing, i never get around the 4 all together. Like i'm with Janelle, but i'm never around all 4 of them.

Nak: i've noticed that too, if it is just the 4, it is just the 4, no other people. It's like they are hiding out.

Marc: but at first janelle didn't care who went up, or who went home. now that alison went all crazy, they all want her out.

Nak: no one has told me, what they want to go down. I haven't promised anyone, although alison seems to be more of a target. if james or howie won HOH, they would try to get her out again.

Nak: ali, on day 2.. apparently they went around asking people if they would vote out janelle and then she's like i didn't use name, i didn't do that, i didn't do this. Then she will back herself into a corner. I know that danielle will pop up, sink back down, pop up, sink back down.. that is the way she plays the game.

James has joined the room.

J: are you guys having a private conversation

N: no, but it sounds like the group out there is. I can't believe how loud this room is.

Nakomis is giving a shout out to a co-worker and is telling a story.

Archived