Michelle Rodriguez as Ana-Lucia

Rodriguez in Serious Legal Trouble?

By WENN

Actress Michelle Rodriguez's alleged drunk-driving rap on Hawaii could land her with a huge Christmas headache

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww.. I hope she doesn't go to jail. Just hope they put her ass into rehab or something. One DUI I can see as a mistake.. but 2.. well.. something must be wrong there.

They both need a serious ass whoopin from the Lost people though. That is pretty stupid to risk a role on a popular show just to get drunk and drive.

And it's obvious why they look so bad in those pics... they look like they've been crying.

I have been to Hawaii twice and if you've never been there watch out. They are fanatical about drinking and driving. They wait for people to leave the bar and follow them. They do it all the time. But the Lost ladies shouldn't have done it for sure. I am surprised they would even try it because it's very well known how strict they are with those laws and they don't give a crap who you are either. This was a really stupid thing for them to have tried. Ever heard of a taxi?

Ever heard of a VIP or hotel room? or even a limo driver? DUH!! And I really don't think that they were crying :huh:

I was thinking the same thing... why wasn't there a limo driver for these girls? But, come on Michelle already being on probation was highly stupid for not calling a cab! But, I don't think she really gives a #$%@ she looks to me to be hard as nails and her picture is worth a thousand words. Cynthia on the other hand... she looks like she's been crying to me but, who knows... not us. :o

P.S. Blah, "Stan" is one of my favorites. Even though Slim has tons of great songs... poetically it's one of his strongest, imo!!!

LMAO @ King!

Anyone remember the good old days when Cynthia Watros played psycho Annie Dutton on Guiding Light? Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She's now playing a psychologist on LOST and getting arrested for a DUI! :o

I just found out the Michelle Rodriguez was in a movie called Bloodrayne, staring Michael Madsen, Ben Kingsley, Billy Zane and Meat Loaf.

But I found out because it is the first 2006 contender for the covetted Razzie award (for the really poo-poo movies). The picture on the website looks EXACTLY like the ones from the Lost site. I don't think she has a different look, I swear!!

www.bloodrayne-themovie.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ABC's 'Lost' to Kill Off Michelle Rodriguez Character?

By Jim Roberts

michelle_rodriguez_lost_001.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez as Ana-Lucia

Sexy Michelle Rodriguez may be a bit too high maintenance for the producers of the ABC hit 'Lost' a published report suggests.

The actress that plays Ana-Lucia Cortez will be killed off "as soon as they (can) write it in," reports Us Weekly. "The producers are fed up with the fact that she barely shows up on the set and is always in a bad mood," Us Weekly quoted an "insider" as saying. "They said she was getting killed off as soon as they could write it in."

Rodriguez's spokesperson would not discuss the star's fate in the show, but insisted the actress was dedicated to the job. "Michelle is very proud of her work," the spokesperson said.

The sexy 27-year-old actress is a hit as Ana-Lucia Cortez onscreen but insiders say her diva-like behavior is reportedly sending everyone around the bend. Characters get killed on the hit show regularly so if this report is true, expect Ana-Lucia Cortez's demise anytime.

Too bad...I was really rooting for her... :P Maybe Jack will realize he should have spoken to someone else about training and army...

If there is one person I wouldn't mind them killing off, it's her.

An interview(producers) in TV Guide said that was bunk & all rumors by the hyped up media.They said they doona kill a character off for any reason but the storyline.

I hope the lass stays.We need the spice Kate seems tae be fast losing!

i hope she stays and acts even bitchier!......oh, and maybe she'll kill claire too

OCH!Claire!Mayhap Charlie will drown her in one of hid foggy minded states!Tha' lass is soooooo pesky!

I hope something awful happens to Aaron and Charlie comes to the rescue and saves the day and puts a big ole pie in their faces. That'll show them to believe everybody else has visions and Charlie is just doped up. I want Charlie to be the big hero on the island. Nobody expects that. They all see Locke, Sayid, or Jack being the saviour, but I want it to be Charlie. Why? Because he's perfect for it. Nobody thinks he contributes to anything, everybody now thinks he's a druggie all doped up, he feels like he's useless on the island and is always trying to do something to feel helpful, and he just rawks. LOL. I'm glad Sawyer did what he did to put Locke and Jack back down a notch. Can't wait to see what the new Sheriff has in store for em. I hear Jin will find out what Charlie did to Sun and beat the snot outta him over it. I'm guessing Sawyer will probably tell just to keep things interesting on the island. I wouldn't be too surprised to see a splitting of the tribe either.

Ana Lucia safe on Lost

By Colin Mahan

rodriguez.jpg

Show creator says he won't kill Michelle Rodriguez's character over a DUI.

J.J. Abrams, creator of the ABC castaway hit Lost, recently told Sci-Fi Wire that Michelle Rodriguez's character on the show, hair-trigger ex-cop Ana Lucia, will not be killed anytime soon. Rumors had begun to spread that Rodriguez was not long for the show due to her multiple run-ins with Hawaiian police--she was pulled over for speeding three times and she is to stand trial for a DUI in March.

While not naming Rodriguez specifically, Abrams seemed to allay questions to rest regarding her fate on the show when he said "There's a lot of stuff that has happened that's extracurricular, and it's in the news. It becomes fodder for speculation. While we don't want to report on the fate of any of the characters in the show, I would say without question that any reports that anything that's going on with any of the actors as being problematic or certainly resulting in changing the storyline to sort of, you know, get rid of them is just erroneous and silliness."

Lost tells the story of a group of plane crash survivors who land on a mysterious island with seemingly supernatural properties. After a flashback cameo in season one, Rodriguez joined the cast at the beginning of this season. Her character is a member of the "tailies," people who also survived the plane crash but were in the tail section and ended up on a different part of the island.

Rodriguez is not the only Lost actor who brings less-than-stellar driving skills to the island. Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Naveen Andrews (Sayid), and Ian Somerhalder (Boone) were all cited for speeding; Harold Perrineau Jr. (Michael) was cited for having no car insurance during a traffic stop; and fellow "tailie" Cynthia Watros was fined $370 and had her license suspended for 90 days for a DUI.

Michelle Rodriguez is scheduled for Leno on March 8 and Ellen on March 10.

Love the wee spaceship Jem!

B)

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name