Tuesday, October 27, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:30AM BBT: The HGs continue to eat pizza and snack in the KT while they chat. BB cuts the feeds for a few minutes from time to time. 

12:56AM BBT: Nicole is in bed in the CBR and BB turns off the lights. Enzo walks around the KT. Cody walks in from the WA flossing his teeth. 

1:14AM BBT: Enzo is in bed in the PBR and BB turns off the lights.

2:00AM BBT: The cameras only show Enzo and Nicole in bed, but it's safe to assume that Cody is also in bed in the KBR. 

8:41AM BBT: All of the HGs are still sleeping. 

8:43AM BBT: Enzo is awake, he makes his way through the bedrooms and most likely to the WA. But BB doesn't follow him. Cody and Nicole are both still asleep. 

8:50AM BBT: Enzo is awake and in the KT, he walks to the WA to use the WC. 

8:53AM BBT: Enzo gets back into bed. 

9:20am BBT: Hg are still snuggled in their beds sleeping.

9:50am BBT: HG still sleeping with very little movement.

10:02am BBT: We now have stars as BB could be waking the HG for the day

10:18am BBT: Feeds are back on with all lights on in the house and all three HG still in bed sleeping.

10:43am BBT: HG still sleeping.

11:11AM BBT Cody has rolled over. 

11:26AM BBT The HG are still napping. You can hear them breathing so we still have a F3 for tomorrow's finale.

11:37AM BBT Cody has rolled over again. You can hear some bumps in the walls.

11:50AM BBT NIc is in the SR changing her battery. (it looks like she was in the DR). She heads to the WC. She is in the WCA drinking some juice. Cody is up and headed towards the SR to change his batteries. We get stars.

11:58AM BBT Cody is now in the WCA and chatting with Nic who is in the KT. Talking about sleeping.

12:04pm BBT: Cody in the WA talking to Nicole says he missed a spot on his leg and grabs his electric razor and shaves the spit he missed, He ask Nicole who is in the KT if she is making coffee as she grabs her makeup bag and heads to the WA.

12:09pm BBT: Nicole makes a milk coffee and goes to the LL and says her face looks real rough and swollen as she begins to put her facemask on.

12:10pm BBT: Nicole whispering saying ok i have to come up with the answer to this question: why do you deserve to win 500 thousand dollars.

12:21pm BBT: Cody in the KT making breakfast talking to the camera saying tomorrow they get to get out of this house and one will be a looser and another will be a number 2 loser and one will be a winner but they all will be a loser. Nicole is still in the LL talking to herself mumbling about what she is going to say tomorrow to the jury.

12:24pm BBT: Cody says he thinks he is going to make cookies tonight and Nicole comes out of the LL and ask Cody if he is scared of her and he says no as he talks in an accent. Enzo is now awake getting up and putting his pants on. Nicole is in the CBR going through drawers.

12:36pm BBT: Cody making his eggs and cheese and talking in his accent about the pan being to hot. Nicole in the LL sitting asking why Nicole why do you deserve that? then sits in silence.

12:40pm BBT: Enzo joins Cody in the Kt as he talks in his accent Cody ask him if he would like to join him and tells Enzo top of the morning  then ask him to watch his bacon as he goes to the DR. Enzo is laughing at the accent talk.

12:50pm BBT: Cody and Enzo in the KT playing around talking in accents while Enzo washes dishes and Cody  prepares the rest of his food. Nicole still in the LL trying to figure out what she wants to say to the Jury on why she should be the winner of BB.

12:57pm BBT: Cody now cleaning up his breakfast mess while Enzo eats. Cody getting some coke saying don't judge me its one o'clock i do not care if i just woke up. He then gets the backgammon game out to play himself again. 

1:02pm BBT: Nicole in the LL talking to herself saying she has overcome with everything that has been thrown at her this year and says yeah i will make it to the final 2 chairs and then she says i have overcome all that has been thrown at me, She then says that isn't to strong but it is good, 

1:11pm BBT: Nicole is going over the moves she has made all season to remind the jury what she has overcome and how she had to hide her votes because she did not want Ian to blow up her game as he was walking out of the house. She says after Ian left she had to decide to use information she knew to survive in the double which was a triple, She says i survived that then i had to start winning comps and i did. She says i swept the week and got out Memphis. Then i did not have to win that last veto because i knew either Christmas or Cody would take me to final 3 and now i am final 3 and i won the first part of the HOH comp. now i just have to win the last part.

1:16pm BBT: Enzo in the KT talking to  Cody and says day 84 man 84 days and we get stars.

1:23pm BBT: Cody and Enzo in the KT talking general talk while Nicole is still in the LL repeating what she wants to say to the jury.

1:27pm BBT: Nicole leaves the LL and goes to the WC as she smells her armpits. In the KT Cody is putting his sunglasses on saying the spot lights in the house are killing him. Enzo is walking around the Kt with his shades on also.

1:32pm BBT: Nicole ask to use tweezers and tells Cody hers got lost she can not find them , Cody says use these wash them and put them back do not forget, Cody goes to see if the tweezers were lost in the couch but he says there are no cracks in the couch so they can not be there. Enzo says Christmas probably stole them. Cody says probably. Cody says that's weird they come up missing, Nicole says maybe she used them and forgot to give them back but i do not think so she was looking for them the day she left to use them on her bracelet.

1:44pm BBT: HG are talking about Instagram and twitter and how bad it can get after being in the house and how many followers they have. Nicole doing ADL's in the WA.

1:53pm BBT: Nicole is back to the LL to talk to herself again while Enzo and Cody are in the KT talking about past Hg and what reality shows they each might do.

2:06pm BBT: Enzo sitting alone at the Kt table looking at the memory wall.

2:08pm BBT: Cody comes into the KT from the WA, Enzo ask the time Cody says 2 and Enzo says i might workout and Cody says he might go lay down for a bit then workout for 30 minutes, Enzo says he has weights upstairs so he might use those and we get stars.

2:13pm BBT: Feeds back with all 4 screens on Cody in the KBR in bed with eyes covered for his nap.

2:18pm BBT: Enzo goes to the PBR to get his jacket and puts lip balm on then says one more night one night we had a grseat season and we will see what happens tomorrow man it is what it is as he puts the jacket on and heads back to the KT. he then heads upstairs  and is walking back and forth. In the LL Nicole is still repeating herself  on what to say to the Jury.

2:30 PM BBT

After rehearsing her speech for a long time in the Love Lounge, Nicole heads to the bathroom then kitchen. She talks to Enzo while he continues his walk along the landing upstairs. Nicole asks where Cody is. Enzo tells her he is still napping. Nicole tells Enzo that she is looking forward to the day after tomorrow, when the season is over and she can go home to her family. Enzo tells Nicole she played a great game.

Enzo: You played awesome, yo!

Nicole: Thanks Enzo! That means a lot! The feeling is mutual.

Enzo: It sucks when you are at the end with people you really like.

Nicole: I agree. I never had that before.

Enzo moves to the WA and they continue their talk

He asks who she was at the end with before, and she replies that it was Paul and James...she was closer to Paul. Enzo praises COdy for doing the comp in 4 minutes "that is insane" Nicole agrees and tells him that he can't beat himself up. "He took one minute and some seconds per question."

Enzo: That is why I fucking exploded. That's why I said. It wasn't you guys. I hated seeing you cry.

Nicole tells him she cried because she knew his heart was hurting and she didn't want him to think he was disappointing his family.

Enzo: I didn't come through in the clutch and it's whatever. It is what it is. I made good tv for awhile.

Nicole: you did

Enzo: I just wanted to get to the questions. I never did it.

Nicole: You have no idea what the answers are

Enzo says it's a crapshoot  (I suppose he feels he would have a fair shot, in that competition.)

*The feeds cut to stars

image.thumb.png.8a6d94f6631f8dd8778cb77de87cf02b.png

2:50 PM BBT

Cody is awake and heading to do a workout. Enzo is walking the landing again. Nicole is getting in the shower.

2:37PM BBT Enzo talking to Nic about comps. Enzo says that he isn't any good at these comps. He says that it is insane that Cody finished the part 2 comp so fast. He says he would have beenhappy with 15 minutes but he couldn't do that. He says that is why he exploded. He says it wasn't them but it was him. He say he feels bad that he made Nic cry. Nic says she felt bad for him and that is why she cried. She didnt want him to be disappointed. He says he felt bad for his family who felt he might make it to the end.

2:45PM BBT Nic is talking out loud. She needs another suitcase. She is headed to the DR. BB hasn't let her in. We get stars. Enzo is now walking laps and Cody is in bed.

3:04PM BBT Enzo is still walking laps. Cody is working out downstairs.

2:51 PM BBT

Cody sneaks up on Nicole while she's bent over getting shampoo and knocks on the door to the toilet. He startles Nicole, "Jeez-O-Pete"

Cody: I was like where is Nicole? Is she in the bathroom? (because he did not see her in the shower)

Cody grabs the weights from the Love Lounge and begins using a Hans and Franz accent from SNL, "I will be beginning my workout" Cody starts working with the bands on the stairs...."What if I go like this? What if I do this?.....Ah yeah, good one."

Cody: What are you building out there? I want to know. You never tell us anything. (he is still using a German accent)

image.thumb.png.2a10e748c29748595fc2647c3757568d.png

3:44pm BBT: Nicole finished blow drying her hair and says she needs to eat something as she goes to the KT to make  something to eat. Cody ask what the time is and she tells him as he is running back and forth upstairs while Enzo walks.

3:46pm BBBT: As Nicole is cooking and Cody running with Enzo walking we get the Puppy/Kitty cams.

4:56 PM BBT

Enzo speaks to the cameras in the PBR, "Day 84. That's it. It's over. The night before finale. Who is gonna take me. She is terrified to take me. I would be too. Is he terrified to take me? I'll find out tomorrow night. That's it. Day 85. Day 85....come on Cody, win this come and take me. Come on man. Get me in that final two and let me do my speech, yo!"

5:00 PM BBT

Nicole has finished eating and now has a bad case of the hiccups. 

5:05 PM BBT

Nicole is now doing her toenails and running through her speech in the CBR.

[Looks like there is plenty of coverage for tonight, so I'm out until needed.   -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.16f428739622d1b9a953ee067c6dbb6b.png

image.thumb.png.3b1bd34d380b58fec8a9b4c1d6af8dbc.png

5:43 PM BBT

Cody is painting Nicole's right fingernails for her. He does the first two really well. He messes up the third one, and Nicole directs him to not put so much polish on the brush.  He does the 4th finger and proclaims, "Nailed it" (shockingly, he missed the pun)..."this is my best work yet"

Nicole: Good job Cody! Very Good!

image.thumb.png.800670d098576bbc765e1240b696e45c.png

image.thumb.png.cb3f516d1106b38d060994d9061531af.png

image.thumb.png.3b8f6329dc1b4b826f19e9371c448cc2.png

Nicole shows the cameras the finished product, "Cody didn't do that bad." 

Cody: Not bad by me. Not bad. Not bad at all. 

image.thumb.png.44e2446fe5add7464cae61c51ee4ac47.png

5:48 PM BBT

Nicole tries to fix her thumb nail, but can't fix it, "This one is bad." Cody doesn't notice that she she is removing the paint, and Nicole gives a guilty look to the camera.

image.thumb.png.ca6a176a36b39248fed215eff5cc597f.png

6:08 PM BBT

Cody and Nicole discuss the finale. Neither think they will be able to sleep tonight. Nicole said her dress doesn't fit so she is forced to wear her power suit, which she really didn't want to wear.

Cody: You hate it?
Nicole: No, it's just not what I wanted to wear.

6:22PM BBT: In between the feeds cutting in and out, Enzo and NIc eat dinner.

6:24PM BBT: Cody is packing.  Feeds cut as he sings.

6:25PM BBT: Cody and Nic ask how Enzo managed to fill 3 dressers.

6:26PM BBT: The HG pack their suitcases while Enzo thinks about dinner.  Chicken nuggets and rice for the win.

7:02 PM BBT Nicole is sitting on the bathroom doind something Cody and Enzo are not in camera view. 

7:08 PM BBT Nicole gathers all her bathroom stuff up and leaves the bathroom. She goes back to the CBR to finish her packing. 

7:23 PM BBT Cody is in the KBR in the bed with his hat on and the lights on in the room.