Monday, October 26, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

7:35 PM BBT

Enzo asks Cody to do the Sean Connery accent. He does pretty well.

image.thumb.png.6ee79407d1990607070be650a3391270.png

image.thumb.png.7a67861fe14217143f29928f80c31eb4.png

7:39 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo begin begging Big Brother for more wine.

Cody: Please give us more wine, SIr (in an accent of course)

Enzo: I am making up for all of my dick jokes

Cody: Please give us more wine. We need it, and we love it. Please give us more wine. We beg of you.

Enzo: Please give us more wine.

Cody: Oh fuck

Enzo: Please feed us and wine....just two bottles of wine, yo.

Enzo: I swear I will down the whole bottle of mouthwash....if you don't give us wine. I've fucking had it now, yo. I swear to God I will strip naked and I will shave my asshole in the fucking living room if I don't get liquor. I swear to God I will.

Cody: You are such a fucking idiot...I want more wine please! That's it, I will break every glass in the living room unless we get liquor.

7:45 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo begin playing chess in the upstairs loft. I'm sure this entire game will be done in accents, as they have done all season.

Cody: What I like to do is kill. You will die....that is checkmate.....We have to reset. You weren't allowed to do that move. We have to reset.

Enzo: Okay, I will do the first move....I don't know why I did that, but I did it.

Cody: I will dominate you with my Queen......you have made a move and it is a very good one.

[I'm out for the night.  -MamaLong]

8:00PM BBT: Nicole is in bed in the CBR, Cody and Enzo continue to play chess quietly. 

8:05PM BBT: The chess game is over, Cody wins. Enzo and Cody discuss being in the house so long, they both agree it messes with their heads and causes weight loss. 

8:17PM BBT: Enzo says that keeping them inside this long is like a "f***ing insane asylum." Cody agrees, they both want a peephole to look outside. Enzo makes a dirty joke and Cody laughs. They talk about needing to see the sun and be outside and then discuss about what they're going to do once they're out of the house. Enzo gives his mom a shout out. 

8:23PM BBT: Nicole is out of bed, Cody and Enzo are both upstairs in the loft area talking. BB cuts the feeds. 

8:35PM BBT: Feeds are back. Nicole is making something on the stove. Cody is playing with one of the puzzle games while Enzo does laps upstairs. He says it's "insane" that "everyone is flying out." 

8:44PM BBT: Enzo joins Nicole downstairs, they discuss the fish smelling. Nicole yells up and asks if Cody is "alive." Enzo says Cody's trying to finish the puzzle and then says they have one bottle of wine. Nicole says "maybe they will give us more." Enzo says he's "numb" from BB torturing them. Nicole pours them each a glass of wine and Enzo says the fish Nicole is cooking "smells good now." He says she just needed to cook the "fishy smell out." Enzo says the wine is "cupcake wine." They each take a glass and cheers, Cody yells cheers from upstairs. 

8:50PM BBT: Nicole and Enzo begin a card game at the KT table. Enzo tries to explain Rummy to Nicole while Cody continues to try to figure out the puzzles upstairs. Enzo asks if Nicole is going to eat, she says "no," that the crab is "too fishy." She says Enzo can put butter or salt in it and eat it. Enzo says he'll add "garlic" or "white wine" to it because he doesn't want to waste it. Nicole yells up to Cody to "hurry" so they can play cards. Upstairs, Cody is extremely frustrated with the puzzle. 

8:55PM BBT: Enzo leaves the KT and walks into the lounge and sits down. The cameras zoom in and he says "don't look at me." He mutters to himself about the "final two" and "having to wait." 

9:00PM BBT: Cody joins Nicole downstairs in the KT. He asks where Enzo is and Nicole tells him he's "in that room." Cody walks to the lounge and tells Enzo to come play cards. Enzo asks what they're playing, Cody says he doesn't know how to play Rummy. Cody asks Nicole why she broke pasta and put it on the seats in the lounge. Nicole says "nervous habit" and then says she does it to remember things. Cody asks Nicole if she knows how to play hearts. Nicole says, "what's that?" Cody starts to explain it. In the lounge, Enzo spells out "ENZ ONE" in coconut strips.

9:03PM BBT: Enzo has now spelled out "ENZ NEED HELP" in coconut strips. Nicole comes to get Enzo and tells him to come play. Enzo leaves the lounge and walks into the KT to play cards with Cody and Nicole. Enzo says he's "drunk already." They decide to play hearts, Enzo doesn't know how. Cody assures him it's "easy once you get the hang of it." Enzo doesn't appear to be excited. 

9:17PM BBT: The HGs have finished playing hearts and now switch to paying Rummy at the KT table. Cody says he "doesn't like this game" while Enzo tries to explain it to him. 

9:32PM BBT: The HGs are finished playing Rummy and now play "Golf." Cody wants to hide three cards in the house and then have everyone find them. Enzo says that's "hot and cold." Cody says he doesn't know how to play that. Enzo explains "hot and cold." Nicole deals the cards out for Golf and then explains how to play. 

9:45PM BBT: The HGs finish playing Golf, Nicole suggests playing "screw your neighbor." She starts to explain how to play. Enzo says he wants "more liquor." Cody asks for another bottle of wine. All of the HGs ask for another bottle of wine. 

10:06PM BBT: The HGs move from the KT to the LR, they pull chairs around the ottoman. They switch to paying "spoons," Cody explains how to play. 

10:15PM BBT: The HGs are now playing a game called "kemps."

10:20PM BBT: Nicole walks to the DR to ask for more wine, BB lets her into the DR and then BB cuts the feeds. 

10:23PM BBT: The feeds are back, Nicole has joined Enzo and Cody around the ottoman. It's unclear if BB is going to give them another bottle of wine or not. Nicole talks about playing "spoons" and "screw your neighbor" for money during the holidays. The HGs now talk about their holiday traditions. 

10:28PM BBT: The HGs hear BB putting something in the SR and begin to cheer. Cody walks to the SR to find three cans of beers. Enzo jokes that it will just be one beer. "We have beers!" Cody says as he walks out of the SR. The HGs decide which beer to have and walk into the KT to open them. Nicole wants to play "spoons" again, but Cody wants to play "screw your neighbor." They thank BB for the beer. 

10:34PM BBT: BB cuts the feeds for a minute while the HGs drink and play cards. 

11:00PM BBT: The HGs play a card game where they put their cards on their foreheads. 

11:16PM BBT: Nicole walks to the KT to make pizza while Cody uses the WC. Enzo sits on the couch in the LR and Cody joins him a few moments later. BB cuts the feeds for a few seconds now and then. 

11:24PM BBT: Nicole continues to make the pizza while the HGs chat. Cody is upset that BB won't allow his family or girlfriend on the lot for the finale. Nicole says she won't know if she's "hated" until a little bit longer. They talk about what they're going to do as soon as the show is over. 

11:30PM BBT: The HGs want more wine and try to figure out who should go ask BB for more. Cody tells Enzo that he has to "beg a little bit." Nicole agrees. The HGs cover their microphones to whisper to one another. 

11:43PM BBT: BB cuts the feeds on and off while the HGs chat. 

11:49PM BBT: Feeds are back, the HGs are still in the LR chatting. 

11:58PM BBT: The pizza is done, Nicole slices the pizza while the HGs continue to talk about college and sports. Enzo and Cody join her in the KT to eat pizza. 

• morty unpinned and locked this topic