Monday, October 26, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:10 AM BBT

Cody is discussing the backyard with Nicole. He thinks tomorrow will be the only day they get it. Cody heads to the loo.

Nicole mutters to herself at the table, "If someone told you....what if he cut me?....I'm gonna win part 3 anyway....it's in my hands. It is what it is." 

image.png

12:43 AM BBT

Nicole continues sitting at the dining room table staring at the memory wall and talking to herself. Enzo is in the PBR lying in bed with his shades on. He sighs deeply every now and then and throws out an f-bomb from time to time.

image.thumb.png.71f7c178337c98d4e0feb216d4578a8b.png 

1:02 AM BBT

BB: Houseguests, please check the storage room.

Cody and Nicole run to the SR.

BB gave them 3 beers. They are so excited. Nicole wishes it was wine, 'That wine was so good. I like Sauvignon Blanc."

They go show Enzo.

Enzo: Oh shit! Let's go.

Cody: I'm making quesadillas.

image.png

1:10 AM BBT

Cody comes out of the loo and Nicole asks, Did you have a nice poop?

Cody responds in a Cockney accent, "I had a very nice poop. My stomach has been in shambles all day."  (must have been the dog food dinner) "Must have been...what did we eat yesterday?"

Enzo: pizza

Cody: Oh, it must have been today...it must have been the bacon.

Enzo asks what Cody will be for Halloween if Cristie has a costume party. Cody says he will be what she wants him to be. 

2:06 AM BBT

The Final Three are just hanging out and trying to pass time. There is a lot of laughter and goofing off. Cody and Enzo are playing chess again. Enzo asks about h is ice cream sandwich claiming the the stuff in the middle is like poop, "Is this a prank? What is that in the middle? It feels very weird!"

Nicole starts laughing

Cody: She's about to pee her pants again

Enzo: Is that fucking pumpernickel?

Nicole reads the ingredients and identifies the chocolate chips 'Now you don't like it?"

Cody: It's like chocolate chips

Enzo says, "I like it, I think." 

Nicole thinks it's funny that he thinks it's a prank.

image.thumb.png.e373afc611680365331abab8167d5d85.png

3:04 AM BBT

The cameras show Cody in bed asleep and Enzo heading to bed in the PBR.

3:30 AM BBT

The BB House is dark and silent.

10:00am BBT: Enzo is up goes to the STR and changes his batteries then goes to the WC.

10: 01am BBT: WE have stars as BB could be waking the HG.

10:13am BBT: Lights are on in the house and all HG in bed covered up sleeping.

10:39am BBT: HG still laying in bed sleeping as BB tries getting them up by telling them wakey wakey HG.

11:01AM BBT Enzo has rolled over and readjusted his blankets. 

11:22AM BBT Cody is vertical! Off to the WC he goes. he washes his hands, heads back to the KBR, removes his pants and back in bed.

11:49AM BBT 3 HG still inside the BB house. Same 3 HG still sleeping. 

12:05pm BBT: Cody getting out of bed and putting his sweat pants on  then makers the bed in the KBR, Grabs his mic   goes out stops to get a shirt  then walks to the WA to brush his teeth.

12:12pm BBT: Cody finishes brushing his teeth wets his hair , puts eye drops in his eyes then puts his shirt and mic on grabs his towel then heads to the CBR to put his towel away, He goes to the STR  grabs  some eggs and heads to the KT.

12:21pm BBT: Cody puts bacon in the oven then starts to wash the dirty dishes left from lastnight. Nicole and Enzo are still sleeping.

12:37pm BBT: Cody is now setting at the island eating his scrambled eggs and chees with his bacon and coffee.

12:45pm BBT: Cody now playing himself in backgammon as he drinks his coffee.

1:00PM BBT: Cody continues to play backgammon by himself in the KT. Enzo is still in bed in the PBR with the covers pulled over his head. 

1:05PM BBT: Cody's game of backgammon against himself is over. It seems Cody has won again! He sets up for another game. 

1:20PM BBT: Cody is finished playing backgammon and now walks around the KT talking to himself. 

1:24PM BBT: Cody leaves the KT and walks to the WA, looks around, and then walks upstairs. He sets his protein shaker bottle down and then paces back and forth in the upstairs hallway/balcony area. 

1:37PM BBT: Cody has finished pacing, grabs his shaker bottle and walks downstairs to the WA to use the WC. 

1:44PM BBT: Nicole is in bed in the CBR, but awake. Cody washes his hands and then sits on the couch in the WA. 

1:46PM BBT: Nicole gets out of bed and looks through the wardrobe closet in the CBR. 

1:48PM BBT: Nicole leaves the CBR and makes her way through the LR and KT to the WA. BB tells Nicole to exchange her microphone with the one in the SR. She and Cody discuss sleeping in late before Nicole leaves the WA. Cody tells BB he "needs" the BY. Enzo is still in bed in the PBR. 

1:51PM BBT: Nicole is back in the WA while Cody continues to ask BB for the BY. BB cuts the feeds. 

1:55PM BBT: Feeds are back, Enzo is still in bed. Nicole and Cody chat in the WA, Cody says he's "so stressed." He says he "can't turn it off in here." Cody says he's "nervous" if he's in the final two or not. He also says he was "attacked" the first time. They discuss the "passive aggressive questions" the jury asks them in the final two. 

1:56PM BBT: Cody says he just wants to get to Wednesday. He says he needs the sunlight, but he doesn't think they're going to get it. He says sitting in the KT chairs all day is "not ok." Cody says he feels "weird" and he just needs "one day" outside. They discuss the building noises going on outside. Nicole gets ready to shower. 

2:05PM BBT Cody playing backgammon by himself. Nic is in the shower and Enzo is still sleeping.

2:22PM BBT Cody still playing backgammon. Nic getting dressed. Enzo still sleeping.

2:33PM BBT NIc and Cody talking about basketball. Nic says that she and Vic play but she is better. Cody says he wasn't really good at it unless he was close. He was good at stealing.

2:40PM BBT NIc and Cody in the KT, they are talking about how many times different HG have played. Cody says it is insane that Jani has played 4 times. Nic says she is going to hang out in the lounge today and relax. 

2:44PM BBT Cody and Nic talk about that Xmas took the bible with her. Nic was going to request a new one but she didn't. We have stars.

2:53PM BBT Cody back to playing basketball. The cam keeps showing 3 champagne glasses with peanuts in them.

3:00pm BBT: Nicole says my first  thing would be like  I think letting the jury know I spent a lot of time getting to know them ummm , you got this Nicole she says I was thinking about starting my intro like i have spent 254 days in the BB house more than anyone else and that was no accident. she then starts over saying  when i stepped in this house my strategy had to change  because I had a target on my back. she says hey Jury i have spent 254 days in this BB house more than any other HG and i do not think that was by accident when i walked into this all star season and i was one of two winners i had to change my strategy , she says lets start over again and says she has to go get something.

3:22pm BBT: Nicole is in the LL going over her jury speech and how she put herself in certain positions in the house and with certain people like Ian and day and won when she needed to. Cody is upstairs running back and forth while Enzo is still asleep in the PBR.

3:30pm BBT: Nicole is still talking in the LL about who she got out of the house and the comps she played and how she got big players out as she spreads food(not sure what she is using) out to strategize with. She goes from week to week as she tells what she has done through the game and how she got to final three.
3:40pm BBT: Enzo laying in bed with his eyes open, Cody is still running back and forth upstairs and Nicole still in the LL thinking about the season and what to tell the jury.

3:51pm BBT: Cody  finishes his workout and heads to the CBR to get clothes then heads to the shower.

4:15 PM BBT

Enzo is sitting in bed in the PBR. He is very frustrated being in the house, "Oh fuck. Third place. Third place....one more fucking day. Get me outta here."

image.thumb.png.c0475ff11fe1fa67078ffccd920a6f77.png

4:22 PM BBT

Enzo continues to moan and groan about wanting out of the house. Cody is in the shower. Nicole is not on camera.

image.thumb.png.ffc54e89f11b3dda28c03f14d8d52514.png

4:05PM BBT We have stars.

4:07PM BBT Enzo is sitting up in bed. All 4 cams are on him.

4:13PM BBT Enzo is sitting in bed grumbling. He is now looking at pictures.

4:25PM BBT Enzo is in bed mumbling. Can not make out what he is saying. Cody is in the shower.

4:26PM BBT Enzo is saying that no one wants to see Nic as F2 again. He gets called to DR. We get stars.

4:26 PM BBT

Enzo: Oh my God, Yo! Get me the fuck outta here.

BB: Enzo, please go to the Diary Room downstairs

Cody hears Nicole laughing while he is drying off in the WA. Cody peers into the kitchen area from the bathroom. "What are you laughing at? What are you laughing at Nicole, come out where I can see you."

*The feeds cut to stars.

4:34PM BBT Nic and Cody in the KT. Cody says the only meat they have is pork chops. Nic is making a salad.

4:55PM BBT Cody and Nic discussing F2 questions. Nic says she is not prepared.  Nic says they really only have the rest of today and tommorow. Wednesday will go by so fast.

5:08PM BBT Cody is eating and talking to Nic about his GF getting her doctorate. he says she didn't go straight into it after her masters.

5:14PM BBT Cody and Nic talk about drinking last night. Nic is a lightweight. Enzo still in the DR.

5:18 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo talk about chess.

Nicole tells Enzo that Cody hates that they both take so long to make a move

Cody: I want to play speed chess

Nicole says she is going to hang out in the Lounge for about two hours. Cody complains, so Nicole agrees to play backgammon with him.

Cody: Great 

5:16PM BBT Nic is talking about if Vic would be coming out for the end of the season. She says that if it's really expensive, Vic probably won't come out. Enzo comes out of the DR. He is shocked at what time it is. Enzo says he hadn't left the BR until he got called to the DR. Cody says he has been sitting out there and wants to know why Enzo didn't come out if he was just sitting in there.

6:09PM BBT: Nic is in a CBR bed staring off into space.  Enzo heads into the SR to get some paper towel and back to the KT where he is cooking in the big pot.

6:12PM BBT: Enzo excuses himself for belching - to nobody.  He then walks around the KT asking "what's that?", pointing to all of the messes around.

7:31 PM BBT

Enzo: Chik fil A by tomorrow. We have not been fed. Instead they mock us with lobster tail and filet mignon. I have been tortured this season

Cody is talking in one of his obnoxious accents. 

Enzo: High treason. I am a Vegan who ate meat. Take me away....to all Vegans...I will not mock it. It's great. I tried. I tried. I was Vegan. I tried. I failed. I am just a mere mortal.