Thursday, October 22, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:06 AM BBT

Christmas continues eating her Wheat Chex.

12:15 AM BBT

Christmas begins whispering but it is not loud enough to hear on her mic. She seems to be practicing her speech.

12:38 AM BBT

Everyone is in bed and the BB house is dark.

Enzo has his eyes wide open.

12:53 AM BBT

Enzo still wide awake in bed thinking about the day to come.

1:15 AM BBT

Enzo is out of bed for the loo.

1:25 AM BBT

Christmas is restless in her bed.

1:35 AM BBT

It appears the FInal Four are all asleep. The BB22 House is dark and silent.

Brief Summary

[It's been a rather boring week in the BB22 house as The FInal Three have achieved their goal. Cody will evict Christmas tonight and we'll see the BB22 finals begin to play out. Nicole and Enzo have both sworn to take Cody to FInal Two. Cody has sworn to Nicole that he will take her to FInal Two. Cody also has hinted to Enzo they will be FInal Two, but he has not made the same promise to Enzo that he made to Nicole. Christmas is aware that she will likely be evicted, but she was not told directly by Cody even after 5 one-on-one meetings where she pitched the best she could for Cody to save her. Tonight will be exciting!  -MamaLong]

9:03 AM BBT

The feeds switch to stars for Wakey Wakey....Big Day to come.

9:17 AM BBT

The feeds return to Enzo in a dark HOHR, "They jipped us of a song. There was two songs, Yo! I feel like it was two songs. I don't think it was three songs."

9:30 AM BBT

Christmas says it smells like cigarettes in the kitchen

Enzo: I'll smoke a cigarette right now. Fuck it.

Christmas: Did you say you love them?

Enzo repeats what he said.

Enzo tells Christmas he finally beat Cody in chess, "it came down to all he had left was his king......I won one game and I ain't playing it no more."

Christmas: You know you're playing me today.

9:40 AM BBT

Christmas settles in the Love Lounge and tells the cameras that today she will either be evicted or go all the way. She says Cody has not told her one way or the other "It should be me and Cody in that Final Two." Christmas says that Cody does not believe that Nicole would win just because she already won previously. She comments about Cody not being the mastermind that Derrick was "I definitely cannot give you that." She mentions that Cody feels jury won't vote on comp wins, "So what are they voting on, Cody?....(she is very snarky) let me stop talking shit. He did win the veto and I didn't. He gets to decide who stays or goes, so let me check my bitch away. I'm frustrated and, I'm sorry."

The cameras move to all 4 on Nicole in the KBR continuing to pack her suitcase.

image.thumb.png.3ff5580e0c4563812aed7dbeb2dc8e00.png

image.thumb.png.a273856356d7c248e29a878f51037cb7.png

image.thumb.png.e8f3c0b2dc7f4926b31eb110dc6cbcab.png

9:42 AM BBT Nicole is packing the rest of her stuff up. Christmas is in the loft having a monologue. Christmas says what are you going to vote on sure not comp wins. She says surely not on strategic gameplay ethier. She says he is also not a derrick and that is for sure. She says let me stop talking garbage im just mad. The facts are he won and i didn't. She says she had it that dang pumpkin. She talks about wanting to be on the challenge since it all competitions. She plugs her fitness workout as she will be training for that when she gets out. 

9:50 AM BBT Christmas says her heart is heavy she really wants to see her family but she is not ready to leave this game she came here to do what she had to do. She talks about loyal and how she dont know if he will fit on her lap. She starts crying about it and says she cant do that today she can do that tommorow when she has down time. She said she is not scared for today. She talks about she cant wait for loyal to get older and be like oh my gosh mommy your so cool. She talks about co parenting with ben who is loyal staying with. 

10:02 PM BBT Christmas says that she started to dwell on what happened to her and she became a victim of herself. She let the toxicity take control of her. She says that enzo got her a few times and she got mad about it. She got angry about and all duked up about it she had to let that go because it game. Feeds cut to stars.  

10:07 AM BBT Feeds come back on and Christmas says she going to talk to them one more time and whatever feeling she gets okay. She going to clear the air that way their no toxicity. She said she loves that there are people still scared of her in the game. Feeds cut off for a second then come back and talk about her singing voice and says he approves of her voice and that all that matters. She talk about Loyal and how cool his name is and how he has a passport. 

10:12 PM BBT Christmas says she is honored to be on the block next to Nicole because she is a beast herself. She has this cute charm and lovable. She compares herself to a gizmo of the season. She unapologetic and real and authentic. She love playing this game and it so much fun. She says would love to come back and host a comp or something like that. She says loves it loves it so much. Feeds cut off again.   

10:17 PM BBT Nicole is in the bathroom on with a face mask on her face.  Christmas is still in the loft talking to herself. Cody and Enzo are not in camera veiw. 

Screenshot 2020-10-22 132256.png

10:23 AM BBT Christmas says she is not quitting because it hard to beat someone who will not quit. She says that she going to go take a shower upstairs and get her stuff together before the lockdown. 

10:27 AM BBT Nicole has moved back to her bed in the CBR with the mask still on her face. Christmas gets up from the loft she says thank you for listening and blows a kiss out the camera. Christmas is in the bathroom brushing her teeth. 

10:41 AM BBT Nicole and Enzo are talking about Christmas in the HOHR. Enzo says she is throwing me under the bus. Nicole says that she has thrown everyone under the bus that is how she plays. Nicole says that she is not going to stop because she was throwing cody under the bus last week. 

10:48 PM BBT Nicole says that Christmas is going to for who she thinks did the best it dosent matter if they are friends or not. Nicole talks about Ian and how he thinks Enzo is a underrated player. Nicole says she dosent know if these things are true or not and Feeds cut off. 

10:51 PM BBT Nicole says she just hopes it not a 9-2 votes. Enzo says no it not going to be because look at Memphis you put him up on the block but me and Cody voted for him out. They say that Day will vote for who she think did the best. Enzo mentions Tyler and Nicole says 2 votes im not getting is Tyler and Memphis that for sure. They bring up david and she says nobody knows where his head is at. 

11:00 AM BBT

Both Cody and Christmas are in their beds in the Key Bedroom

11:04 AM BBT

BB: Have you changed your batteries?

Christmas mumbles, "Yes"

11:05 AM BBT

Enzo is talking aloud about wanting to win a comp with questions. He says he is not afraid to be in FInal Two with Cody, Nicole or Christmas, "It's just getting to the final two. Come on, I want to get home with this money, man. Come on! Come on, man. You've played so awesome this season, yo!"

11:07 AM BBT

The feeds cut to stars.

11:09 AM BBT

The feeds return to Nicole trying to iron her polyester outfit without messing it up and Enzo taking his things back downstairs to the PBR.

Nicole is successfully using the steam to steam out the wrinkles (hope she doesn't burn herself).

11:16 AM BBT

Christmas is out of bed and looking through clothes for today.

Nicole is continuing to iron, but now she is ironing a skirt. She was upset when the iron spit out water instead of steam, "I'll do the lining and the edges....I'll do this."

image.thumb.png.990a499a66a83ba1816916b59494559b.png

11:24 AM BBT

Christmas joins Nicole in the WA saying she has a couple options for what to wear tonight and wants her opinion. Nicole says she is ironing several outfits because she has nothing else to do. Nicole is worried she's gonna ruin her clothes, "I feel like my clothes are always a weird material...I don't have a  lot of cotton clothes." Christmas comments that some clothes she's been wearing in the house are clothes she never wants to wear again, "like this f*ing yellow sweatshirt."

Christmas: You ironing with your hair thing and your mask...you have definitely given good visuals

Nicole: good blackmail this season

Christmas heads upstairs to shower.

We get stars.

11:42 AM BBT

The feeds return to Nicole continuing to iron, "Ooh, ooh, ooh. I didn't do that inside out. I'm done. I've never worn these freaking shorts. I got an iron stain on them. This, I'm not even messing with."

11:48 AM BBT

Nicole is making a sandwich in the kitchen, and Enzo is walking laps on the upstairs landing.

11:49 AM BBT

The feeds cut to stars, again.

image.thumb.png.efa8c131e7922f81f306a5c6af319b85.png

image.thumb.png.eb394120556c1e4677807ac6a131bf9c.png

11:54 AM BBT

Cody is now awake and vacuuming the kitchen.

image.thumb.png.9d0ab31d676eb633c0cd98ec798973b7.png

11:56 AM BBT

The feeds cut to stars, again.

11:43AM BBT Enzo still moving his stuff downstairs. Nicole finishing her outfit for the day. 

11:46AM BBT Enzo walking laps upstairs. Cody in the  WCA. Nic getting something to eat. They are all chatting. Xmas is not on cams.

11:53AM BBT Enzo in the HOH BR looking at each of his pictures and listening to music.

12:05pm BBT: Nicole and Christmas in the WA , Christmas is braiding her hair as Nicole looks through  a cosmetic bag. Enzo in the HOHR listening to music while Cody is vacuuming the house.

12:13pm BBT: Enzo walking up and down the upstairs area, Cody is washing dishes while Nicole and Christmas look for tweezers.

12:18pm BBT: Cody laying in bed in the PBR counting how many pictures there are of himself on the wall. Christmas comes in asking if he wants to play backgammon and he says maybe in a little while and he needs his glasses as the lights are peircing his face, Christmas sits down and we get FOTH.

12:21pm BBT: Christmas polishing her toe nails in the PBR ask BB if they are getting locked down and ask what the deal is. Nicole in the WA doing a face mask.

12:30pm BBT:  Nicole and Christmas in the WA talking about face mask and general talk, Cody laying in bed with eyes covered and now covers his head. Enzo in the kT making food.

12:45pm BBT: Christmas making food while Enzo eats , Cody making eggs, a Nicole doing make up in the WA. just general talk going on as they smack their food.

1:18 PM BBT

Cody: Are we not getting a lockdown?

Nicole: no

Enzo: I don't think so

Cody and Enzo are playing basketball.

Cody: If I make this shot, everyone on the feeds owes me a dollar. "Yes, everyone on the feeds owes me a dollar. Let's go."

Cody makes the shot....pay up.

Enzo does it to, but he misses the first time then just walks the ball to the basket. (cheater)

Cody: We are idiots. We are so stupid.

Enzo: You don't owe me a dollar. Just follow me.

They shout out their social media accounts.

In the WA:

Nicole: Could you imagine them having kids?

Christmas: No

image.thumb.png.a4195243f49b0b67290db58cfef0c14a.png

image.thumb.png.56dabaa8184523b4d4e9cc717c4e05ed.png

image.thumb.png.cced0c8ffb5e99f4f34eba77106da458.png

1:32 PM BBT

Cody is shaving in the WA with an electric razor.

1:03pm BBT: Nicole rolling her hair in the WA, Everyone else in the KKT talking general talk.
1:15pm BBT: Feeds come back and Enzo is saying the waited walk like Laverne and Shirley then he says as he walks we are gonna walk out there and  it is going to be golf or we are going to swing on a rope or stand on bottles.  Cody and Enzo then talk about how they get to be in every package  and Nicole says yeah everyone. They yell we get to be on national tv.

1:22pm BBT: Cody playing basketball in the LVR area while Enzo lays on the couch, Nicole is in the shower and Christmas doing her hair and make up.

1:32pm BBT: Cody in the WA shaving while Christmas curls her hair and she ask him do you want me to act surprised when you don't evict me and Cody laughs and says oh yeah, Christmas says ok don't be surprised. Enzo is now in bed in the PBR reading his letter.

1:55pm BBT: Cody is in the shower, Nicole in the KBR doing her makeup again, Christmas doing her hair in the WA.

10:36pm BBT Feeds return. The HG look like they have had a catered dinner but they are also covered in paint. There was some kind of comp involving a moon, going fast and smashing into walls. Sounds like they may have had the HoH Part I comp. Nicole is taking a shower. 

10:44pm BBT It sounds like the comp where the HG hang on the rope and are spun in circles, ramming into an object (maybe the moon among the stars). Nicole is out of the shower and Cody is next. Enzo says at least he got to see his kids' video and keeps muttering in the KT.

10:50pm BBT Enzo says he's more upset about having cried in the DR. Nic is in the WA post-shower. Cody is trying to wash all the paint off. Enzo heads back to the PBR, telling Moolan, one more comp. He's getting some clothes. He seems disappointed in his performance.

10:55pm BBT Nic took Cody's mic (which is why you could barely hear her). Cody is out of the shower & Enzo goes in. Nic is heating up the pasta that was catered. Cody returns to the BRs to get dressed. Nic is not waiting to eat. Cody is back in the WA to freshen for dinner.

10:56pm Enzo says the first time in 79 days he doesn't feel good. Nic says a girl won first part of the HoH comp. Cody says he only gets sick when he spins. Endurance isn't my thing, Enzo mutters. Nic tells Cody he was spinning because of the how he was going over the moon.

10:58pm BBT Nic asks Cody what happened when he went down. I dropped onto my gluteus he says. Nic is wolfing down salad as Cody eats some pasta. There is an opened bottle of champagne on the table. Enzo continues in the shower. Nic says Enzo look so petrified up there.

11:03PM BBT Enzo is in the shower. COdy explaining to Nic how he was trying to do the comp. Cody says there was a moon. They are eating some more from their dinner.

11:11PM BBT Enzo comes into the KT and warms up food. He is talking about hitting the wall in the comp. Cody says Nic never hit the wall. Nic says she did. They discuss the comp. Nic says in her season you had to keep your feet on it. COdy says he would have been out in 2 minutes.

11:20PM BBT Nic says that BB is taking advantage of the Halloween theme they normally do not get to do since the season doesn't usually go that far. They talk about where they should sleep. Nic says they can stay in their own rooms. We get stars. 

11:25PM BBT Enzo is eating a plate of pasta. Nic has gotten some crackers. Cody is finishing thebottle of champagne. Cody can not wait to see his girl friend. He says to hear her voice and not just a picture.

• morty locked this topic
  • morty unpinned this topic