Saturday, October 17, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:03 AM BBT Everyone is in bed except Enzo. Enzo is in the KT making some tea. He removes the kettle from the stove top before it whistles since the others are in bed. He takes his tea up to the HoH. 

12:07 AM BBT Enzo is up in the HoH getting ready for bed. Feed 2 is zoomed in on Mulan the cow, dressed in Enzo's HoH robe and wearing sunglasses.

Mulan.jpg

12:15 AM BBT Enzo is awake in the HoH listening to his music. His music is loud so all 4 feeds switch to Christmas, asleep in the dark in the KBR. Nicole and Cody are also in bed.

12:45 AM BBT Cody gets out of bed and goes to the KT to make something to eat. He appears to be making a quesadilla. 

1:02 AM BBT Cody has finished eating his late night snack of quesadilla and Lays potato chips. He cleaned up his dishes, visited the water closet, and heads to bed. 

1:10 AM BBT All 4 feeds are on the sleeping HGs in the KBR.

2:06 AM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 switch to the HoH, showing that Enzo is now also in bed with the lights out. 

4:30 AM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Enzo sleeping in the HoH. Feeds 3 and 4 show the HGs sleeping in the KBR. The feeds switch to FOTH.

4:48 AM BBT Feeds 3 and 4 return showing the HGs asleep in the KBR. We can hear movement off camera. Feeds 1 and 2 remain on the FOTH stars. 

4:57 AM BBT We still have half FOTH and half feeds with motion being heard off camera. Then feeds 3 and 4 switch back to FOTH as well. Unfortunately feeds 1 and 2 are out of sync with feeds 3 and 4. Therefore we have the FOTH music going on in each ear, but out of sync with each other. This continues until 5:00 AM BBT when the feeds return to normal on sleeping HGs. 

Half FOTH.jpg

9:03 AM BBT Wake up call

9:17 AM BBT The feeds return. Feeds 1 and 2 are on Enzo in the HoH. His lights are still off. Feeds 3 and 4 show Christmas and Cody in bed in the KBR. Their light is on, but they aren't getting up. BB reminds them that it is time to get up for the day and that there are fresh batteries in the SR. 

9:27 AM BBT BB reminds the HGs that there are fresh batteries in the SR. We can hear the SR door opening and closing but whomever is in there is off camera. 

9:29 AM BBT The question to whom is in the SR off camera is answered. BB thanks Nicole F and tells Christmas, Cody and Enzo to change their batteries. 

9:31 AM BBT Christmas and Cody have changed their battery and gone back to bed. BB had to call out to Enzo 2 more times before he exits the HoH and heads downstairs. He goes straight back up to the HoH afterwards. Nicole is up but off camera. 

9:36 AM BBT Everyone has gone back to bed except Nicole who is called to the DR.

9:38 AM BBT Nicole exits the DR and goes to the memory wall to study. Christmas is called to the DR. As she is getting up and getting her robe on, she flashes a peace sign to the camera and heads to the DR. We can hear Nicole talk to herself. She doesn't think the veto will be a face-morph. 

Peace.jpg

9:49 AM BBT The house is starting to stir. Nicole and Christmas are in the KT discussing what they plan to eat for breakfast. Cody is in the WC. 

9:55 AM BBT Christmas is teaching Nicole how to make poached eggs. She learned how to make them from her roommate. Her roommate answered her add on Craigslist, but turned out to be a great friend. However, she was like David in the KT. It was hard being in the KT the same time as her.

10:03 AM BBT All 4 feeds are on Cody napping in the WA. Christmas and Nicole can be heard in the KT, off camera. They are making breakfast and talking about people that they know outside of the house. 

10:06 AM BBT Feeds 1 and 3 are facing straight down at one of the large inflatable pool toys in the lounge. It looks a bit like Nemo. Feeds 2 and 4 show the WA where Cody is in the WC. 

Fish.jpg

10:15 AM BBT All 4 feeds are on Cody, brushing his teeth in the WA. Nicole is called to the DR downstairs.

10:22 AM BBT Nicole has been called into the DR. She is putting on makeup and says that all she needs now is a bun and a bra and she will be ready. She goes into the WC to put on her bra. When she comes out, she has a handful of dirty towels. She says "I am so sick of this sh*t." She heads to the DR. Meanwhile, Cody is quietly showering in there.

10:25 AM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Cody in the shower. Feeds 3 and 4 show Christmas is sitting at the dining room table with her coffee. She is looking at the memory and studying each HG, particularly the dates in which they were nominated, when they won comps and when they were evicted. 

studying.jpg

10:30 AM BBT Cody is out of the shower and getting dressed. Nicole is sitting at the KT counter. She appears to be staring into space. 

Nicole.jpg

10:34 AM BBT Nicole has gone to the lounge to study. She starts with the dates and results of each of the HoH comps. She then goes over the noms and their eviction votes. Meanwhile, Cody is now in the KT making breakfast. 

10:37 AM BBT Nicole is talking to herself in the lounge while studying for the veto comp. "You have the potential to be the best BB player of all time. The only 2 time winner. Don't give up now." 

Nicole Studying.jpg

10:46 AM BBT Nicole is talking to herself in the lounge. She has been studying. She says that she knows this stuff really well. She knows it. So, she just needs to remain calm. She is confident and smart. She needs to keep her confidence and composure like she did in the pumpkin comp. She repeats confidence and composure. She says that Cody has been studying this a lot too. 

Meanwhile, Christmas and Cody are both sitting at the dining room table, also staring at the memory wall. They appear to be quietly studying as well. 

House Study Group.jpg

11:05 AM BBT Christmas goes to the lounge to talk to the cameras. She says that today is the F3 veto. She feels kicked in the gut from the betrayal and doesn't feel well. She was put on the block by Enzo, which is significant, but she likes to fight dirty. She likes scruffiness when she fights. She is studying, calm, and f***king out and ready to win. When I do win this, I don't plan to tell anyone what I am going to do. I am going to let them all sweat. Especially Enzo, because of that betrayal. Everyone is just going to have to watch and find out. She wants to give back some of the dirt that she has been getting the last few weeks. It isn't how she likes to play, but this game is cruel at times. 

11:09 AM BBT Christmas tells us that she knows that is 3-1 now. She isn't surprised. She is ready for a new day. Every day is an opportunity to change her life. That is exactly what she is doing today. She was down in the dumps and crying yesterday. She felt vulnerable. She is going to direct all those feelings into this veto. She isn't nervous or worried. She wants it. She is going to dig in. This little scrappy Christmas is going to give it her all. 

Christmas.jpg

11:13 AM BBT Christmas says that she is turning it all over to God because it is his plan, not hers. She is not trying to be lazy. She is trying to rest and study, clear her head. Everything happens for a reason and it is our job to understand that. 

11:15 AM BBT Christmas uses the analogy of her situation being like a honey badger fighting a snake. The honey badger will win, eat the snake, despite the fact that she is all alone and playing a 1 man game. She checked out yesterday. She needed to get into her feels. She has been beat up in this game. But it is really hard to beat someone that just won't quit. That's me. I am not the best, the fastest, the brightest, or the hardest, but I just don't quit. I have talent, heart and determination. It is going to be a great show for that veto. 

11:19 AM BBT Christmas is wrapping up her talk in the lounge. She lays down and blows a kiss towards the camera. She tells the fans that she loves them. She asks that all the fans be nice to all the HGs and show them some kindness. They miss their families and are playing a game. They are different people in there. 

Meanwhile, Cody is also studying in the KT and staring at the memory wall. He makes weird faces as he concentrates. 

Cody.jpg

11:26 AM BBT Nicole keeps walking around the house and talking to herself. She says that cramming won't help her win. Relaxing, being calm, and getting her head straight it was she needs. She tells us everything that she is doing from how her lotion is vegan and cruelty free to how she needs to shave her legs. 

11:35 AM BBT The house is rather quiet. Everyone expects the veto comp to involve the days and events of the season, so everyone has been studying. Feeds 1 and 2 show Cody studying in front of the memory wall. Feeds 3 and 4 show Christmas studying in the lounge. Nicole did most of her studying earlier and is now in the shower, shaving her legs. Enzo has spent the better part of the day off camera, most likely upstairs sleeping in the HoH since he was the last one to go to sleep last night. 

11:49 AM BBT The house remains very quiet. Feeds 1 and 2 show Cody laying down in bed in the KBR. He has a cloth over his face to block out the light. Feeds 3 and 4 are on Christmas. She is laying down in the lounge. She is using her hand to block out the light. 

Quiet.jpg

11:53 AM BBT Cody gets out of bed and goes to the CBR where Nicole has been laying down and resting. They are both anxious. Cody says he can't sit still because his heart is racing 850 miles per hour. They both just want the comp to start already. 

12:00 PM BBT All 4 feeds are on Christmas resting in the lounge. Everyone else is off camera. Enzo is most likely in the HoH sleeping. Cody and Nicole were last seen in the CBR. The camera stopped following them after they started talking about people they know outside the house. 

12:10 PM BBT All 4 feeds switch to Enzo who is laying down in the HoH. He is talking to himself. He says that he is tired. He is also tired of being tired. He wants to work out today. He looks towards Mulan the cow "Do you think I will win the veto today? We'll see. You never think that I am going to win anything." Enzo gets out of bed and hums as he heads to the bathroom area. 

Mulan.jpg

12:20 PM BBT Everyone is waiting for the veto to start. Feeds 1 and 2 are on Nicole resting in the CBR. Feeds 3 and 4 are on Enzo upstairs doing laps on the walkway. BB keeps calling him to put on his microphone. Each time BB calls out to Enzo, Nicole pauses thinking that BB might be calling him to go to the DR so the veto can start. She verbalizes her disappointment when she realizes it was just his mic again. She gets up to get a peanut butter and apple snack.

12:27 PM BBT Nicole and Cody are talking in the KT. She wonders if they are still working outside. Cody goes up to the patio door to listen. He tells her that yes, there are still people out there. 

12:32PM BBT Enzo is doing laps. Nic cleaning the KT. Xmas in the WC. In the LR, Cody playing basketball.

12:50PM BBT Xmas in the WCA doing her hair. She comes into the CBR. Nic says she just wants to get the comp over with. Xmas agrees. We get stars.

1:01PM BBT Xmas and Nic talking. Xmas talking about when she found out about being pregnant. They are talking about her launches and how they reached out to her.

1:20PM BBT Cody eating in the KT. In the BR, Xmas still talking to Nic about the things in her life.

1:29PM BBT Xmas is making a turkey melt. Cody sitting quietly in the KT. Nic on the WCA sofa by herself. She is just sitting quietly.

1:31 PM BBT Enzo and Cody are talking in the HoH. Cody says that if Christmas wins the veto, he is in trouble. Enzo says he is upset about the 10K. He doesn't know why. Cody says that Christmas is upset that she didn't pick Memphis. She is real upset about that. They discuss how Christmas looks very focused. Cody goes to the HoH bathroom to find that Enzo forgot to flush the toilet.

1:34 PM BBT Cody are Enzo are in the HoH baby talking. Enzo is pulling out snacks saying in a baby voice "I poopie Mommy. Mommy I poopie." Cody decides to go downstairs because he says that Christmas looks way too focused and he can't just let her sit like that. He has to do something.  

1:37 PM BBT Christmas is eating down at the KT table. Enzo is watching her from the spy screen in the HoH. He says that Cody is too tight. Christmas is relaxed. His shoes are too tight. His pants are too tight. Christmas looks ready. Cody needs to relax. His pants are too tight. He's too tight, too tense. He needs to loosen up a little bit. Enzo paces and talks to Mulan the Cow. "I know you think Christmas is going to win. I know you want her to. I know you do. I know you do. Look at her sip her coffee. Each time she takes a sip, that's more caffeine. More energy. Where is Cody's coffee? Why isn't he drinking coffee right now? He needs some coffee. He is making me nervous yo."

Spying.jpg

3:27 PM BBT the feeds return. No one is seen wearing the veto. Cody is pacing in the PBR saying "Let's go. Let's go." Nicole is talking to herself in the lounge saying not to panic. She felt that she didn't deserve it because it was physical and she needs to have more faith in herself. She says it came down to her and Cody and she couldn't beat him. It appears that Cody won the POV. She says that she is really happy for him. 

Cody Won the POV

Can anyone pick up at 3:30 PM and help us out? I am burning my dinner. 

*I'm here Goldy

image.thumb.png.be9ec0d393a1f314f7a305fe6354b56e.png

3:40 PM BBT

Nicole and Cody meet in the WA. They give each other big celebratory grins.

Nicole: I'm not saying anything......I'm so nervous

Cody just got out of the shower and doesn't have his mic on.

Nicole: I said 'Bring it on Cody', you didn't respond.

Cody: I heard it

Nicole: You didn't respond....how rude. You didn't want to be playful? You wanted to cut my throat right then?

Cody: No, not at all. I was just locked in.

Nicole: Interesting.

Cody: what do you mean interesting?

They begin discussing the competition.

Nicole: People are gonna love watching us run that like idiots. I was trying to catch like this....but, oh, it's going too far, pedaling but it was too late. Entertainment at its finest.

Cody: I started running. At first like a fucking gorilla. I was getting it moving but just as fast....so once I wanted to stop it I would *ehh* and it would fucking stop

Nicole: you put your foot down to stop it?

Cody says he would throw all his body weight to the side and stop it

Nicole: Oh, that's smart

Nicole says if they had more time to play around with it they would do better

Cody: I think they wanted that

*feeds cut to stars

3:47 PM BBT

Cody and Nicole know that Enzo will try to talk Cody into evicting Nicole. Cody assures Nicole that he is not going to cut her and she doesn't need to worry about it, 'Don't let that get in your head. I know how you are."  Nicole tells him it's best for his (Cody's) game to cut her. He agrees, but he swears he will not do that to her. Nicole says Christmas already confronted her and told her that she (Nicole) had a less likely chance of going. "I asked her why...she thinks I'm useless."

Cody: Yo...two in a row. There is no way I'm not taking you. I mean, was Derrick best for my game, No. I don't fuck with that shit.

Nicole: Okay, you just remember that.

Cody leaves the WA and whispers, "Lets' go! Going to the fucking final three!"

image.thumb.png.924626f2c85cb16f0e51ed3262ed7818.png

Cody enters the PBR, he is very hyped. He talks to the cameras, "Final Three, Baby, Derrick, Let's go. Let's go D. Back to Back FInal Three Baby. Let's Go....Kaycee, Let's go. Fucking Kaycee all day. Shout out to Kaycee. Let's Go. Let's Go! Oooh! Cristie (I believe she does spell her name this way) I can't wait to see you babe. I cannot wait to see you. Eleven more days. Oh my gosh. WHoooo! Walking out of the house on finale night, guaranteed. Walking out on finale. Let's go. Final Three back to back. Let's go Oh my gosh. Oh my God, it was a risky, risky plan to toss that HoH and make sure Enzo won it..... but I love when a plan comes together. Big risk, big reward. Let's go, let's go. LET'S GO! .....One of them are gonna cut me in the final three. It's for sure gonna happen. I'm screwed. *Big SIgh"

Cody apologizes for moving so much, "I'm sorry....I'll chill here...Oh my gosh...crazy...I can't stop moving. I'm sorry. I stop for two seconds, and I'm already back up and moving.....mom, Angelina, Paulie, Daddy O. I love you guys. Oh my goodness. This is crazy. Not on the block one time, D! What's good, Derrick? Not on the block once this season....Derrick, you better, if it's safe and okay, I better see you on finale night Derrick."

The competition had to do with a three strikes, you're out concept. It involved questions about the BB22 days.

3:58 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo talk in the HOHR

Enzo: Yo! Fucking awesome! I knew you were gonna win that shit! 

Cody: Yo! Shut up, yo.  Let's go!

Enzo: Let's go....when I heard Christmas got the first strike, I was hyped. I was like, yo. I was souped. I did my part. I'm so happy I won the HOH. If my life was on the line because of this fucking thing (the competition), I'd be dead.

Enzo says he just wants to get to the questions with Cody in Final Two. "We could put on the greatest show in this house. Both of us never on the block. That will live on for the rest of the....(Big Brother seasons). No one is ever gonna beat that."

Cody: now we get to be Tweedledee and Tweedledum

image.thumb.png.3c83fb5d0d053cee8dc32eaa3b518d0a.png

4:00 PM BBT

Nicole and Christmas are playing backgammon in the KBR.

In the HOHR Cody discusses his strategy with Enzo.

Enzo: We all knew the answers, the hard part was just...

4:04 PM BBT

Feeds cut to stars

4:31 PM BBT

Nicole and Christmas finish their backgammon game and head to the kitchen to prep dinner

Christmas: I liked running on the hamster wheel

Nicole: you liked it?

Enzo: It's fucked up. I'll say a nice goodbye message to her.

Cody says once Tyler then Memphis went....it was done

Enzo: Nicole knows that I'm not taking her and she knows you're not taking her

Cody: the only person I think is taking me is you

Enzo: why would I take her? I would lose if I take her. She would have Da'Vonne's vote, Dani's vote...probably have Kevin's vote and Ian. That's 4 right there.

Cody: Oh yo. Let's fucking go! Let's go, Yo!

Enzo: If we win these next two comps, that's it. It's over. I don't see that not happening.

Cody: you and me have been literally straight up....you and me, we're just like...this is it. You now know.

Enzo: that's it. One persona and that's who I'm taking to the end. Everyone knows it.

Cody: we have tuna, salmon....should we do vegetables

Enzo: let's just do rice

COdy: I want booze

Enzo says he thinks they will get it

They begin discussing the back yard and they really think they could get it tonight because the comp had things they just rolled in...should be easy to take down.

4:40 PM BBT

Enzo tells Cody the HOH bed still smells like Nicole. "but she smells good, so it's alright"

Enzo tells COdy to go get Nicole and suggest they mess with her, "Say, yo! Christmas will be easy to beat for $500,00...everyone hates her."

The FInal Three celebrate in the HOHR

Nicole: FInal Three, Baby

Cody: Let's Go...Core Four. Sorry Dani! How mad is Dani right now?

Enzo: Let's fucking go....I looked like a werewolf in that thing

They begin discussing the competition.

Christmas is taking a shower.

image.thumb.png.60fd18df8fed9d53bb547dc8903fcb82.png

image.thumb.png.6c823108456b8496380510102363e430.png

Nicole: she made me play three games with her (backgammon) and she was teasing she was gonna lock me up in the room so I can't campaign to you guys.

4:44 PM BBT

Cody: The Core

Nicole: The Core Four

Enzo: The not so Core Four

They discuss how disappointed they are that Dani isn't with them for FInal Four, but it would have been hard to eliminate one of them.

Nicole: If you do decide to evict me, give me heads up so I'll know what I'm wearing.

Cody: Okay, I'll let you know.

Enzo: Why would he evict you? Oh because Christmas is

Cody: I don't know. I feel like CHristmas would be better.

Enzo: Oh yeah, Everyone hates her...

Cody: Christmas is a guarantee.

Nicole: I hate you guys. I'm leaving before she gets out of the shower.

Cody asks her to send Christmas up.

Nicole: I'll say they want to see your powerpoints right now, mine got an F.

Nicole heads back down.

3:30PM BBT - 4:00 PM BBT Cody tells Nic not to worry about what is best for his game. He says if Enzo even brings up getting rid of Nic, he will shut it down. He sayhs he knew taking Derrick was good for his game but he did it anways. He does some shoutouts to people back home.

5:05 PM BBT

Enzo talks with Moo-Lawn in the HOHR about Nicole, "Yes, Cody won. That's a good thing. It's good Cody won. Maybe Nicole will take us now. It makes him more of a target...all those comp wins....maybe that scares Nicole more to take him now. You know what I'm sayin'? Eleven days, we got eleven days to find out. You want to come back to Jersey with me or no?   It's not that bad, Jersey. I ain't got that much grass, but I got two kids that will probably love you. We got 11 days. Think about it."

image.thumb.png.25f3fd20455536a7e93174257f4da5b7.png

5:27 PM BBT

In the kitchen, Christmas is explaining to Cody that when she had Loyal she lost a lot of hair. Cody says Cristie (his girlfriend's name is Cristie Laratta) has baby hairs like that, too. 

Christmas said she felt beautiful when she was pregnant, "After Loyal, I looked like the gremlin from Lord of the Rings"

Cody: Oh, Gollum. That's crazy, I didn't know that a baby will do that.

Christmas says she lost all her nutrients and her hair fell out.

5:12PM BBT NIc, Cody and Xmas are in the KT trying some asiago cheese. None of them care for it. Enzo in the HOH BR listening to music.

5:24PM BBT Xmas is showing Cody that her lips are tatoo'd on. She says her eyebrows just need a little touch up each day too. Cody is surprised.

5:35PM BBT Xmas talking about the F3 comps her first season. She says that she is not feeling as secured this time but all the doubters can eat it.

5:42PM BBT NIc and Xmas talking in the KT about charading as a HG. They are pointing out to Cody what he does. Nic tells him he snorts up his boogers. Cody says it is disgusting that he does that but it's a sinus drip.

5:49PM BBT Cody asks where Enzo is. Nic says he waits for them to have dinner ready and then comes and eats. She jokes that they are peasants. Cody says Enzo complains no one is hanging out but they are all downstairs.

6:02PM BBT: The four HGT talk around the KT table talking about what they're eating for dinner and the final comps on their seasons.  Enzo goes back for seconds.

6:05PM BBT:  Nic can't believe that they haven't been given a deck of cards since she requested one a while back.  Christmas said they weren't given one until F3.  Nic said she had them at F5.  Topic changed to how many fights there were during Christmas's season - she said they were done fighting by F3.

6:10PM BBT: Nic tells the others how Dani would tell her what to do, especially uninviting Janelle from her wedding during her goodbye message.  She didn't want to, but Dani convinced her that it would be funny.  Immediately afterwards, Nic felt terrible.  

6:15PM BBT: Enzo says he's so tired.  They continue to talk about how Dani would be into everyone's business and poking them to do what she wanted.  

6:39PM BBT: LIn between on and off feed cuts, there is lots of reminiscing going on in the KT by all 4 HG.