Tuesday, October 13, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

5:55 PM BBT

The FInal FIve are planning tacos for dinner. Christmas is braiding her hair in the WA.

Nicole leaves Cody and Memphis in the HoHR to start gathering things for dinner.

Memphis: can we just fast forward to Thursday?

Cody: I know, man. I'm just like, get me through these days

Memphis: You know what's awesome? On Thursday, Me or you or Enzo are going to be HoH. To say that and feel that? It's a guarantee. It's a fucking awesome feeling.

Cody: I know.

Memphis: Do you realize, Cody, you and me can pull this off. Not to get ahead of myself but we can get to final two. You have been very moody the past two days.

Cody: I sta quiet. I'm locked in so I'm not fun anymore.

Memphis: you better bring your A Game fucker

6:12PM BBT: Memphis and Cody are alone in the HOHR talking about Christmas and deciding what to say to her.  Memphis tells Cody "she just spent the last 48 hours trying to backdoor you".  Then he strings cliches together "at the end of the day, it is what it is, she didn't have any reason to lie, do you know what I mean?"  

image.png.dfc52558c616d753c2a50b0deeecae93.png

Cody: It's a good feeling

Memphis; Aw, man. It's a good feeling.We've done good work.

Cody: 15 fucking days

6:13 PM BBT

Memphis: I would love to see everyone's face when she walks in jury house

Cody: yeah

Memphis: Enzo better bring his A Game

Cody: we just have to get there

Memphis: it would be great the two of us there in the last comp just laughing

They decide to go downstairs and start dinner.

Memphis leaves first and Cody turns to the camera "Oh, Boy! It's gonna be an interesting one."

When Cody gets downstairs Christmas asks him if he was sleeping. He says he just has a migraine in his left nostril.

image.thumb.png.fba11eae57858b151ddec352b566b2f0.png

image.thumb.png.60016cb363b5a1620dc50a80081559c3.png

image.thumb.png.1a9ffa4b605014c41f3d2362d643cc9c.png

6:15PM BBT: Nic and Christmas are in the KT, joined by Memphis and Cody.  They all agree that they don't know how to eat brie.

6:21PM BBT: Christmas searches the SR fridge for sour cream, only to come up empty handed.  Cody walks in and looks in the fridge "YAY!  They gave us SOUR CREAM!".    They have no lettuce, but have tomatoes, cheese and meat.

6:24PM BBT: Cody goes back to the SR for avocados and then again for taco shells.  Enzo is in his bed in the PBR.

6:31PM BBT: Christmas chops up veggies while Cody and Memphis cook meat.  Nic watches.  She's the only one left that eats vegan meat, so she's asking for more from production.

6:41PM BBT: It's taco Tuesday and the HG are bending over backwards making sure Nic has vegan tacos.

6:46PM BBT: Enzo is up and in the KT.  He tells the HG that he showed the doctor his boil.  Stars.

image.png.565b726bd872675f3e10a6f69a7495b2.png

7:11PM BBT: The HG are all sitting at the KT table finishing up dinner.  Enzo keeps talking about his boil, so we're in and out of feeds.

image.png.c0fceedc4209065057e3a8e3cd80355b.png

7:14PM BBT: Enzo drops trou to show them the boil on the inside of his right thigh.

image.png.899c9da265b6a81801770cac740010ea.png

image.png.3556ea615bf7ad4a7e662e9f0d4aa280.png

7:30PM BBT: The HG talk in the KT about previous fights in the house, Rachel and Regan, and then Jeff and Russell, etc.

image.png.5acd7f40adf5231fce0adce904353e36.png

image.png.795270b9ba1e28117f020d06fe8ea414.png

7:45PM BBT:  Cody goes to the PBR and rifles through the pictures from the nightstand.

7:52PM BBT: Nic is studying by herself upstairs, Enzo and Christmas are studying in the WA, Memphis is in the DR and Cody in on the bed after looking at Enzo's season's pics.

2_637382410692251568.png

image.png.30e9bc8987aea206de5933d4fbcd45ab.png

8:00 PM BBT

Cody has fallen asleep across Enzo's bed in the PBR. He went in to look at the photos (particularly to see who Kristen from Enzo's season was) then fell asleep.

Nicole comes downstairs on a mission. She says hi to Memphis and Christmas as she passes through the kitchen on her way toward the bedrooms. Nicole hits the SR light and BB unlocks the door. Nicole opens the door then, as a ruse, lets it shut while she heads to the KBR in search of Cody. No luck, so she heads to the PBR and finds him there.    (the SR door is quite loud)

Christmas (hearing the SR door): she is looking for booze. She goes in there like every 5 minutes which is funny because she drinks less than all of us

Nicole finds Cody and fills him in on something Christmas told her

Nicole: hey

Cody: What's up?

Nicole: I just wanted to find you to tell you that Christmas came to me and said that Enzo told her that you're keeping her; so I don't know if your plan is gonna work

Cody: fucking Enzo

Nicole: yeah, said she is less of a threat...but she is still gonna talk to you. I just wanted to tell you in case it mattered.

Cody: fucking Enzo..this guy does fucking...where is everybody at?   [Cody is really upset with Enzo now  -MamaLong]

Nicole: Enzo is in the DR and  Memphis and Christmas are in the bathroom

Cody: alright, well

Nicole leaves

image.thumb.png.47d17baece92101e777c9ed751d5838d.png

image.png

8:16 PM BBT

Cody is now sitting alone in the CBR thinking intently and picking at his whiskers. He shakes his head a few times and whispers something inaudible.

[I can hear him thinking "What Would Derrick Do?"]

image.thumb.png.38dd0e41a5bddf61d2a1a5eb0bcddcab.png

image.thumb.png.beb473b9e5ad03c964d895d0c699cb8d.png

image.thumb.png.cba115d22e8e0ee5e47153f50ec93839.png

8:22 PM BBT

He hears Enzo come out of the DR, but Enzo heads upstairs. Cody looks angry.

image.thumb.png.9dd64289941b587a6b26825de85e2904.png

8:34 PM BBT

Enzo, Memphis, Christmas and Nicole are talking about the feeds in the HoHR.

Memphis can't believe people would watch the feeds all day because it would be overwhelming. Nicole explains that a lot of people just have the feeds on while they are doing other things.             [This multi tasker is raising her hand "me"  -MamaLong]

Christmas adds that the live feed watchers get the whole story and catch the houseguests "doing things" because a lot gets edited for the show

Enzo: I never did the live feeds. I don't know. I feel like a fucking creeper. I don't know.

image.thumb.png.d506d14febc266c5ca2a2c4cf0125d1d.png

8:44 PM BBT

Cody is cleaning up in the kitchen

Christmas passes through and asks if she can speak with him later or tomorrow

Cody: for sure, for sure

8:48 PM BBT

The houseguests are hoping for alcohol tonight, but Nicole thinks they won't get any because it's usually around 8:30 that it's delivered.

Cody is singing Lizzo's Truth Hurts while he snacks, and we surprisingly don't get cut feeds or hear warnings from BB.

[I'm out for the night.    -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned this topic

9:14 PM BBT

Memphis is in the HoH with Enzo and Nicole explaining how fraternities and sororities work.

Christmas and Cody are in the kitchen chatting about random things.

The feeds cut

9:24 PM BBT

The feeds come back to the HGs heading up to the HoH with their alcohol delivery.

Enzo complains sarcastically, "They are fucking splurging"

Nicole, Enzo and Memphis accuse Christmas of hiding a bottle of wine.

Cody is not happy about the 1 beer each and proclaims, "I am not even grateful"

Christmas tells him that he needs to be be grateful.

BB: Christmas, you're welcome. Cody..

Cody: yeah?

BB: Sorry

Nicole: Awesome! We get a beer! Woohoohoo!

Memphis and Nicole enjoy Tecate with lime.

Cody: Thanks for the beer! Are you guys thankful for one beer?

Nicole: YES!

Cody: They didn't even call us for it. Maybe they put the 5 beers and were about to put the wine when we found it.

Memphis: I can't wait to be around all you jabronis ...you're gonna have two shots and be wasted.

Nicole: I'll have a shot of Malibu. That's my thing.

Memphis: what?

9:31 PM BBT

Christmas: you guys don't even know. WHen I decide to turn it on....I'm an animal

Nicole: she's going on the Challenge...I would be scared

Christmas: I'm tiny but mighty. In crossfit my nickname was Mighty Mouse.

Nicole: If you are on will call me and tell me? Well, you can't call me, But  I want a warning when you're on.

Memphis: I can't wait for you to show up and there will be Da'Vonne and Bayleigh. Shits gonna go down.

Christmas: Da'Vonne and I don't have beef

They remind each other that both Day and Bay said no more reality tv.

Cody: Bayleigh said unless it's The Circle.

10:59 PM BBT

Nothing crazy went down after the beer. Cody said goodnight to Nicole and went to bed.

Memphis is still awake (shocker).

11:00 PM BBT

Nicole makes herself a quesadilla and then complains that she is so full. Enzo says he  a shell of himself in the HoH house, "I'm eating popcorn with fucking hot sauce. I would have never done that in my life...this is my life, right now. At least my comic was ripped up, though. Yo! Fuck it!"

Christmas: you were beefy

Enzo: I bet, I know there's a lot of hot women that would love to pet me....have me as a pet

Everyone laughs

Memphis: I think this this sexy housemate is going to bed. 

Nicole: That's going to break the internet. You broke the internet.

Enzo: Dom is gonna be like what the fuck? The first thing you will say is do you still love me?

Lots of laughing

Memphis: Is this still a thing?

Memphis: Alright, guys. I think I'm gonna call it.

Nicole: I don't blame you. If Cody has already gone to bed before everyone...that's weird.

Christmas: I know. (to Memphis) Will you transfer me to my bed? [I think he would love to.  -MamaLong]

11:15 PM BBT

Christmas and Memphis talk in the WA.

Memphis: Doubling up. It's annoying.

BB: Please put on your microphone.

Memphis: OH, you can't hear us?....It's annoying. I'm frustrated.

Christmas: Mmm Hmm

Memphis: I wish we had laundry done so I could talk.

Christmas: I feel kinda cheated out of laundry time.  This place kinda takes your brain away. I am frustrated for restriction.

Memphis: Yeah

Christmas: I think I thought we would have a laundry time today. I don't know what I was thinking

Memphis: we weren't thinking.

Christmas: I'm not angry frustrated...just frustrated.

Memphis: Yeah, and there is conversation that needs to be said. You know what I mean.  I want to say something. I think it's important. BUT! I think the conversation can wait, right?

*You can hear staff on the other side of the wall either laughing or clearing their throat.

Christmas: Mmm Hmm

Memphis: It ain't going nowhere

Christmas: okay

Memphis: I mean, right?

Christmas: No, I mean,  I agree. That just doesn't dissipate.

Memphis: I know, and I was thinking about it today, and I was getting annoyed. The conversation can happen later.

Christmas: I just think the timing would have been much better.

Memphis: For sure. 100% But, this fucking house.

Christmas: This fucking house. This is a crazy house.

Memphis: *groans Yeah

Christmas:  I guess I didn't know I was gonna....Like, I had to take a minute yesterday and reset a bit. Not a little but a lot. I don't know, it's just a lot.

Memphis: yeah

Christmas: You know....you okay?

Memphis: Yeah, I mean. I hear you. I feel you. I understand you. You know?

Christmas: I believe that you do.     

Memphis: Okay. Good!

[This is the first evidence of an actual entanglement between Memphis and Christmas that I have witnessed on the feeds, and y'all know I'm on pretty much all the time.  There has definitely been a lot of mutual flirting. This conversation makes it seem there was much more that I did not actually witness.    -MamaLong]

Memphis: And, we made it to five people.

Christmas: FInal Five....

image.thumb.png.e5f64a1e8b87985dcc6ec510a75ce508.png

11:22 PM BBT

Christmas: I need to know why you didn't put up Janelle and Kaysar.

Memphis Because I was side, hip pocketing them. I basically had a good relationship with them. I didn't have anything with them, but I knew if they could survive they could be valuable.

Christmas: it raised a few eyebrows. 

Memphis says he couldn't align himself with them. "They were a sinking ship."

Christmas: We all came into this house with targets on our backs. There is a very new school way, and he couldn't adapt.

There is a reason we dress in camp and hide in the woods, and don't come out in an open field and say, 'I am here.'

11:36 PM BBT

Memphis: I am really surprised I got this far.

memphis says he knew he could do it, but he didn't expect it.

Christmas: We got so close!  It's been a really, really, really great summer.

Memphis: I agree.

Christmas: It's warm in here.

Memphis: ALright, should we go to bed.

Christmas: I guess. Tomorrow is backgammon tournament.

Memphis: Today was not a day for me to get my ass kicked. (she beat him in backgammon) 

Memphis says he got so mad he almost flipped the board over.

11:50 PM BBT

In the HOHR, Enzo has fallen asleep listening to Taylor Swift, again.

11:51 PM BBT

Big Brother turns all the house lights off.

11:10PM BBT: BB has cut the feeds for a few minutes, when it's back Memphis and Christmas are in the WA while Enzo is in the HoHR staring into space. Christmas doesn't have her microphone on, they talk about chess and playing tomorrow. Christmas says she was in chess club. She tells Memphis he "looked very nice tonight." Memphis walks out of the WA. 

11:15PM BBT: Memphis is back in the WA with Christmas, neither of them have her microphone on. BB has podded up the mics to hear their conversation, so we also hear a lot of A/C noise. Christmas stares at Memphis with a smile on her face, Memphis asks her something and she replies "I'm ok." Memphis says something again and this time BB tells them to put their microphones on. 

11:16PM BBT: Memphis is annoyed that BB tells them to put their microphones on. Memphis says he wishes they had "laundry done" so they could talk. Christmas agrees, Christmas says she feels cheated out of "laundry time." Christmas says she thought they would have had "laundry time" today, but doesn't know what she was "thinking." Memphis laughs. They both agree "this place" takes their "brain away." Christmas says she's frustrated for "restrictions" and Memphis says this is a "conversation that needs to be said." Memphis goes on to say he "wants to say something" and that it's "important." 

11:17PM BBT: It sounds like one of the BB PAs or camera operators starts to laugh behind the wall, the live feeders, Christmas, and Memphis can hear them laughing. Memphis starts to laugh and Christmas asks them if they are "laughing at us." Memphis says they were just "clearing their throat." He goes on to say this conversation can "wait" and it "ain't going nowhere." Christmas says "ok" but doesn't sound convinced. Eventually she says she agrees. 

11:18PM BBT: Memphis says he was annoyed today and then realized they couldn't have "the conversation" later either. Christmas says "timing would have been much better." Memphis agrees. "This f***ing house." Christmas says she had to "take a moment" yesterday and "reset" a lot. She pauses and then says "it's a lot." Memphis agrees again, he says "I hear you, I feel you, I understand you." Christmas says "I believe that you do." They talk about making it to the final five. 

• morty locked this topic