Friday, October 9, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:06 AM BBT

Nicole is enjoying her HoH spoils. SHe admires her family pictures and explains that Vic was trying to do the DIrty Dancing lift in their photo. Christmas says she always wanted to be able to do that lift. Cody is enjoying the Taylor Swift album. Nicole appreciates her letter from Victor. He is traveling to Florida to see his parents so the HGs determine the pandemic must be much better now.

image.thumb.png.3ab93a46b7e7cc7d239cd7338b85070d.png

12:00am-1:00am BBT: Nicole F. is settling in the HOH room.  Enzo, Christmas and Cody are in the room while Nicole F gets her things moved around. Memphis has gone to bed in the KBR. Christmas and Enzo eat Nicole's snacks as they talk about Enzo sleeping in a room alone now and she tells him  he lives in the graveyard. Nicole is laying in her bed reading her letter  while Cody listens to music, Enzo gets up says he is tired and heads to bed, Christmas says her goodnights and hugs Nicole and heads to bed also. Christmas in the KBR says she will unpack her things tomorrow  because she is tired tonight . Christmas and Memphis talk about there comp and Memphis says he messed that one up and says he beat himself in that comp. Memphis says it will be himself and Christmas on the block this week now, Memphis says they have to win veto this week so they will have a renomination and then they will have the votes to get the  other person out and maybe send Enzo home. Lights out in the KBR  now as they go to sleep.

1:00am-2:00am BBT: Cody and Nicole in the HOHR talking about  the HOH Comp. Cody says that Christmas was about to win the game and she dropped a ball because she seen Memphis  was close and she panicked then Memphis dropped a ball. Nicole says she had one ball left and took it slow and then won. They then talk about Dani and Tyler's game play and how they liked them but Dani played sloppy and Tyler was a threat as he is a beast. Nicole and Cody talk about wearing the same piece of  clothes every week for luck in the comps. Nicole then tells Cody she is  worried about next week since she can not play HOH and he tells her he has her not to worry. Cody heads downstairs to the KT.

2:00am-3:00am BBT: Enzo up and in the WA, Cody gets himself something to drink and  a snack and heads back to the HOHR and Enzo follows. They then talk about the comp with Nicole and how Memphis had dropped Balls and thought they were Enzo's till Enzo told him no they was his so he had to start over. A lot of repeating going on in the HOHR.

3:00am-4:30am BBT: Cody and Enzo leave the HOHR and go to the KT looking for ants  Enzo says the spray is making them multiply instead of killing them. They then head to the bed  and lights out. Nicole lays in bed reading her letter then gets up turns off light and goes to bed for the night.

9:05am BBT:  All HG still sleeping. as we get Stars maybe a wake up call.

9:14am BBT: Feeds are back and all lights are on in the house  as HG still sleep.

9:27am BBT: Memphis is up in the STR changing his batteries then heads to the kt and looks around.

9:30am BBT: Memphis making coffee in the KT, Nicole awake looking at her pictures and smiling as she lays in bed then reads her letter again.

9:37am BBT: Nicole puts her letter away and says she is so tired as she gets up and goes to the WC.

9:39am BBT: Christmas is up out of bed now and goes to the STR to change her batteries as Memphis walks around the KT waiting for the coffee to finish making. Christmas goes in the KT and says the Nomination thing is up on the screen as she heads to the WC.

9:43am BBT: Nicole gets called to the DR and goes downstairs where Memphis tells her good morning she says she is still tired and looks at the clock then heads to DR saying wow it already says nominations today it is so early what the heck, She goes to the STR to change her batteries first and her and Christmas talk about how much food is in the STR.
9:55am BBT: Nicole in the HOHR doing her face mask and looking through her HOH basket while Memphis sits alone in the KT drinking his coffee.

11:00 AM BBT

Memphis, Christmas and Enzo are talking in the kitchen about the noise in the backyard. Memphis goes to the sliding glass door to listen. Enzo says he hopes the get BB Comics. Christmas says she doesn't think they will get the picture morphing competition because the pictures are such poor quality (blame the pandemic).

11:05 AM BBT

Enzo discusses how skinny Tyler got on slop. He says he told Tyler he needed to eat some meat when he got off slop, but he was just joking around "I respect Vegans...I respect all Vegans"

image.thumb.png.1095a660d091f021ca8e4117e25b9df3.png

image.thumb.png.e5fe571dcf292b2031a6840f19307178.png

image.thumb.png.a101e4576dd1ecf890038c0334d87ad6.png 

Cody is getting dressed in the WA and puts deodorant on his feet.

[I'm grateful we didn't get a crotch application of deodorant like last year's Michie  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.7258fb2189db64492cf8f0b688f43aee.png

11:20 AM BBT

Nicole prepares something to eat in the kitchen then announces to the HGs that she is feeling emotional today and her door is open if they want to talk. She heads up to the HOHR and tells the cameras that she feels bad because she doesn't want to talk to people about whether or not she is putting them up. 'He put me up first, so that makes sense...Christmas? she literally tried to get me out of here, so that makes sense. I shouldn't feel that bad....I'm gonna listen to music and try to escape for 5 minutes. Oh my God, this guy on this Taylor Swift song is awesome. Who is this?"   (she could be talking about Justin Vernon of Bon Iver, if she is listening to Folklore)

Nicole plans to nominate Memphis and Christmas for eviction.

*cut to stars

image.thumb.png.9eba774e738254d973aa05174126656f.png

11:30 AM BBT

Memphis talks with Nicole in the HOHR. He tells her that he is a loyal player and didn't make deals outside of the Committee. He knows that there are just 5 people left and there will not be hard feelings "I want to give you a proposal, if we don't want to do this, it's all good. I am very straightforward. This is my proposal. If you can keep me off the block this week, I would be completely content and okay and loyal to telling you let's make a final three deal. If I win the veto next week I am taking you. If you win you are taking me. I will vote whichever way you want me to vote. Where it gets crazy, if someone wins the veto I would go on the block and you have no control of that. If I win the veto I won't use it. If I'm off the block I will vote the way you want...you would have to do the same for me. The reason I can offer this is because I have no other deals."

11:39 AM BBT

Memphis leaves and Nicole talks aloud "Oh my God. That is not a good proposal. Like you want me to keep you off the block you need to guarantee me final two and do a lot more than that, Buddy. I know you have two final threes already, so you are lying right to me. You a final three with everyone in this house but me. I just happened to win HOH."

Nicole: terrible agreement. He will take me to final three? Ugh ugh...ugh ugh.

11:46 AM BBT

Christmas takes her turn with Nicole. 

Nicole tells Christmas that from the outside she knows that she and Memphis are close and she knows Cody and Enzo are close, so she is trying to figure out who is better for her game and willing to have her tag along as final 3. Nicole says that she realizes she can't play in the next HOH.

Nicole: I feel, to be completely honest, I have no reason to put up Cody and Enzo. They have done nothing to me. But if I do put you up, I do not want you going home.

Nicole says that Memphis put her on the block and she voted her out so there is a reason, "but I don't want you going anywhere."

image.thumb.png.7786a8ebde8e3034b55a1e151299e470.png

Christmas: If I won veto I could promise you I will not take Memphis down. But if veto is won and I go up.

Christmas reminds Nicole she can't play in the next HOH  "and it's probably going to be a hard one."

Christmas: I don't know, do you want to keep the stronger player or the potential plus ones

Nicole: if you win HOH, it's the veto that week (that determines final three). If you win HOH you're safe.

Christmas: I think we could leverage that out.

Nicole says this is an important decision because she wants to make it to final three.

12:05 PM BBT

Christmas says she has been thinking about who she would want to go to final with and sit next to

Nicole: I don't want to the jury to have such an easy decision that they come with the key in their hand knowing who they are voting for. I also didn't come here to get 4th place. Oh Christmas

Christmas: Oh Nicole

Nicole tells Christmas she has really enjoyed playing with her. Christmas returns the compliment.

12:47 PM BBT

Christmas is still talking with Nicole in the HOHR

Cody is not on camera

Memphis and Enzo are hanging out in the LR where we can see the screen reminding the HGs there will be Nominations Today

image.thumb.png.75d861b2ecb60e31ef5b2161928ebbcc.png

12:49 PM BBT

Christmas has finished with Nicole in the HOHR. She joins Enzo in the LR

Christmas meets with Memphis in the Key Bedroom and tells him that she tried to downplay their connection with Nicole.

image.thumb.png.79edc4e469a7a1ef79ed5d73b9eecd7e.png

Christmas: We have to get Enzo up there. So, you need to get some dirt on Enzo or you need to make a deal. It is most likely me and you. So, find some dirt.

Memphis: yeah

Christmas: who has the most damage with jury...think about it. DOn't go back right away. COdy is up there now.

Memphis meets with Enzo in the WA

Memphis: I'm telling her I'll try to cut a deal

Enzo laugh "it doesn't matter...you don't got the votes"  (he means Christmas)

Memphis leaves the WA laughing

12:58 PM BBT

Christmas is shocked when Memphis says he will play backgammon with her

Up in the HOHR, Cody and Nicole are discussing the conversations with Memphis and Christmas. 

Nicole tells Cody that Memphis promised he would vote Christmas out if he stays off the block.

Cody: I mean it's not a bad deal

Nicole: I wanted final two...I mean I'm not taking it...he is not offering me anything. It's a terrible deal. Should I put his name first or Christmas?

Cody: Christmas already knows so

Nicole: Okay, Christmas first. SHe thinks if she and Memphis are up there then she is going home.

Cody: let her think that

Nicole: it's the easiest HOH I have ever had

COdy: my deal is...Final Two. If you put me up, you go home next week.

Nicole: Okay, good deal. My life was in your hands last week. My best game move is having you as an ally.

1:57 PM BBT

Nicole, CHristmas, Memphis and Cody are in the HOHR discussing lunch. Nicole says there is still lentil soup. Cody says he is not hungry at all. 

Nicole: we have like 3 hours before the

Memphis: really? 

Christmas: we usually do noms at 5

Memphis: why did they wake us up so fucking early?

Christmas explains they needed to get DR sessions to stay on their production timeline

Memphis announces that he is going to mall walk

Nicole: Mall walk

Memphis: it's the best way to waste time

Christmas is irritated that Memphis leaves letting the door slam "Oh my God! They don't know how to close the damn doors!"

*feeds cut to stars

2:06 PM BBT

Cody is resting in the KBR

image.thumb.png.75d11fb97c5a7c5fd87c4fa0902144c0.png

2:09 PM BBT

Nicole is enjoying some solace in the HOHR by herself while she practices her nominations speech:

"I have to try to figure out how do I get myself further in this game. The only thing I have to go off of at this point is that Christmas, you  tried to flip the vote to get me out. Memphis, you put me on the block and made me vulnerable. It's a game move. I have no hard feelings whatsoever and I hope you guys have no hard feelings. There is a veto and you have campaigning. You are both amazing competitors. I have to make a move that I think will get me a little bit further...that increases my chances of getting further in this game."

She repeats her speech

I have nominated you Christmas and you Memphis. You guys both know you are amazing competitors. At this point in the game I have to make a move that I think maybe will get me a little further in this game. The only thing I can off of are people's actions....Christmas, you tried to vote me out. Memphis, you put me on the block which made me vulnerable to leaving. I have no hard feelings whatsoever. It was a  game move and I respect it. I hope you can respect this. You still have the veto and you still have campaigning. I wish you both good luck.

Nicole: It's a great speech.

She continues practicing her speech until the camera moves to Enzo in the PBR.

Enzo is looking at photos while Tyler's inflatable cow "Moo" watches.

image.thumb.png.f924539ceaacea4ee41129a6a3f61634.png

image.thumb.png.17c38d2f60abf1edfecd656b19b72a3c.png

2:59 PM BBT

Christmas walks in on Enzo in the bathroom. SHe doesn't knock

Christmas: oh my good

Enzo: that time you got me...that time you fucking got me

Christmas: I thought you were sleeping

Enzo: I had to pee pee

CHristmas: You sit down to pee

Enzo: no

Christmas: you didn't turn the knob

Enzo: I thought you were sleeping

Enzo tells Memphis: I should have put the fucking thing on

Memphis: oh shit...oh God

Enzo: she was this close to seeing everything

Enzo heads into the PBR and tells Cody Christmas walked in on him when he was shitting

Cody: you were taking a shit (Cody sounds very sleepy) She wants to talk to me now

Cody: what

Enzo: Christmas...she wants to talk to me now

image.thumb.png.26f6619d28d8dcac4ce5ba797d632bd6.png

image.thumb.png.08f851ec2f804df6f3dedb7b5e4e96c7.png

3:01 PM BBT

Christmas goes to the PBR to talk with Enzo

Christmas: I'm sorry

Enzo: it's okay

Christmas: did you sleep in this bed? (David's old bed)

Enzo tells him he started there but moved back to his bed because the AC is better there

Christmas: there's lots of stuff in my head. DId you talk to her?

*feeds cut to stars

3:30 PM BBT

Nicole is taking a nap in the HOHR

Memphis just finished a workout

Christmas made lunch and Memphis let Enzo, in the PBR, know it's ready

Enzo joined them in the kitchen to eat

Enzo: Christmas you crushed it

CHristmas: good

Cody is in the DR

image.thumb.png.aaf65602ce6df84487f30fd8f3b2cc04.png

3:33 PM BBT

Cody has finished in the DR and immediately begins looking closely at the photos in the PBR

Enzo comes in and tells Cody that Christmas was saying that if there's a chance you win the POV or we can throw it to you

Cody: there is no way Memphis is going to throw a POV

Enzo: they are trying, yo...they are trying...she was saying you have to split up Nicole and Cody. I told her I would split that up next week

Cody: I think Nicole would probably take you to the final two over me

Enzo: yo, they are gonna clip you...clip you. I was like what happens if you win the POV and I go on the block. WHat happens. She said that would be bad for you because Nicole is gonna vote. 

COdy: what...I want to get rid of Christmas so bad

Cody says he almost just doesn't want to try to t win the veto "I would be cool losing to Memphis, but her?" (he means win the entire season)

Enzo: Memphis was like she is going home this week. We got the votes. He is sure we are keeping him over her.

image.thumb.png.0287bc520656e5b256079634bcde4b43.png

Enzo tells Cody that CHristmas told him that Nicole said Cody and Enzo have a final two "I don't know yo...maybe she is just saying that"

Cody: I don't believe it. She is playing the game

Enzo is convinced that Memphis is telling Christmas everything to say. 'I don't trust Christmas as far as I can throw her."

Cody: if Nicole is gonna cut us we just have to win that HOH. You think Nicole would cut us next week? 

Enzo: this is gonna get fucking crazy, yo. This week we're good. I'm just talking about next week. It's gonna get dicey.

Cody: I don't think Nicole would do that (cut them) I just think if Christmas wins that HOH she would be safe. 

Enzo: she's like look, we are gonna be in the final four with the Wise Guys and Nicole. Get out of here. I don't want to do this no more. Get the fuck out of here.

[Cody and Enzo are planning to vote out Memphis this week then clip Christmas the following week. Their plan is contingent on Christmas not winning the next HOH.  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.f4bb895b27e577ed0d250d853957277f.png

3:48 PM BBT

Enzo: Memphis is smart. He pushes her to come talk to me and what to say to me. He's not dumb, fucking Memphis. But he don't know that you know about the fucking thing (alliance) Enough...you ain't foolin' nobody. Get the fuck out of here.  (Enzo means that Memphis is being foolish)

*feeds cut to stars

3:54 PM BBT

The feeds return to COdy still looking very closely at all of the photos. The HGs have been going through the photos and taking down the ones they want. The photos are stacked about three thick on the line, so there are a lot of photos in that room.

image.thumb.png.d882297966efaea478021dcb67eb3d87.png

4:01 PM BBT

Nicole is in the WA and she is in her profile picture dress putting on her cowboy boots. Christmas asks if it's time or is she just getting ready. Nicole says she is just getting dressed to be ready. CHristmas asks if she can go listen to music. Cody starts heading upstairs.

Christmas sees Cody heading up "AW I just lost the music"

Nicole: oh....is that where he's going

Cody: Nicole can I listen to some tunes?

Christmas: tell him yeah

Nicole: are you sure? (to Christmas) 

Christmas: yeah

Nicole yells to Cody "Yeah"

image.thumb.png.078c02d9707ab9a1fd586c57ace686f7.png

4:14 PM BBT

Christmas is sitting in the HOHR looking really nervous.

Memphis and Enzo are in the kitchen. Memphis begins cleaning the glass above the kitchen sink.

Memphis: this shit is gonna be a crap shoot

Enzo: yeah

Enzo is comparing his face to his profile pic on the memory wall "I feel like I have lost so much weight in my face"

*feeds cut to stars

4:21 PM BBT

The feeds have switched from stars to RCHS for the nomination ceremony.

5:25 PM BBT

The feeds have returned. Nicole has nominated Christmas and Memphis for eviction.

image.thumb.png.261b8c316dadbd9c86200d2deb1803fa.png

5:26 PM BBT

Nicole enters the kitchen and asks where Memphis and Christmas are

Cody: in the Key Bedroom...how long did you practice? It was good!

Enzo agrees that Nicole's speech was good

Nicole: Oh I just pulled it out of my butt. I woke up from a nap and just came up with it.

Nicole is sharing her snackage with the house. She has lots of sushi.

image.thumb.png.21d81fdc301d7a7420edea6320d6b8cc.png

5:00PM BBT: Feeds still on animals for Nomination Ceremony.

5:26PM BBT: Christmas and Memphis were nominated. Cody and Enzo are telling Nicole how good her speech was.

5:27PM BBT: Christmas and Memphis are in the KBR talking about nominations and plans with the POV.

5:35PM BBT: HGs are in the KT. Nicole is sharing her sushi with the HGs. They talk about not having family videos and weather they will get one or not.

5:37PM BBT: Cody and Memphis are in the KBR. Memphis is telling Cody about what Christmas told him earlier. He says she is assuming stuff. Memphis tells Cody that they’ve built something awesome. Cody says yeah and leaves the room.

5:40PM BBT: Christmas and Memphis go into the KBR. Memphis is talking to Christmas about what he is going to cook tonight. Stars.

6:00PM BBT In the KT, Xmas is watching Cody and Nic play backgammon. Enzo in the HOH BR listening to music.

6:10PM BBT Memphis has his foot propped on Xmas lap. She is applying an ice bag and putting his sock on. They go to play backgammon. She tells him to leave his foot in her lap. She tells him he is trapped. She says it is like a scene from Misery and laughs. She starts to hand out the game pieces.

6:16PM BBT IN the HOH BR, Enzo and Nic talking. Enzo says that he is more scared of Memphis then Xmas. He says that she freaks out in comps which is what happened yesterday. Enzo says that Xmas keeps trying to give him a facial and he doesn't want one. They watch Xmas and Memphis on the HOH TV. Enzo says that he doesn't want the facial. He says that she wants to game talk.

6:26PM BBT Nic and Enzo talk about their HOH letters. Nic was bummed that Vic didn't say he was proud of her. She says that she knows they are going to put that on the show and is embarrassed. She would have just like ot hear it. She is laughing now. Enzo says he wanted his letter to say he was wonderful. They laugh. Nic says she is going to be made fun of for the rest of her life over the comment.

6:43 PM BBT

Memphis is in the WA talking with Christmas while she takes a shower. They are hoping to get a deck of cards to play card games.

Nicole is in the HOHR reading her letter and Enzo is listening to her music. He is really enjoying Taylor Swift's album.

Cody is not on camera.

image.thumb.png.fb7fda56e341840f3db94a37623bc93b.png

Memphis decides to go through all of the empty bottles of product in the bathroom

image.thumb.png.8f6f5c0bc4a26bcc6e7019d53a99b906.png

Christmas tells Memphis is hair is really curly today

Memphis: it's because I washed it. I only wash it once a week...it's crazy.

Memphis tells Christmas he is going to prep dinner: "Alright, I should go get the kids... gotta start prepping...you want to do tomatoes?"

He is planning quinua, salmon and steamed broccoli

6:33PM BBT Xmas tells him that she is worried about his foot. Memphis says it is fine. Xmas says that she won't stop her worrying. She starts dancing around the KT. Memphis laughs. Xmas says she is going to give herself a pedicure. She starts the shower to give herself a body wash she tells him. In the HOH BR, Nic and Enzo still talking. She takes one of her pictures to look at. 

6:41PM BBT In the HOH BR, Nic is whispering how she can't wait to see her family. In the WCA, Xmas is now in the shower talking to Memphis who is on the couch.

6:52PM BBT Memphis heads out to the KT to heat up a towel to wrap his foot. Hos dirty sock from being iced is on the KT table.  Xmas has finished her shower and puts back on the same clothes she was wearing. She heads to the KT to help Memphis warm up the wrap for his foot. They head to the WCA so she can help him with his foot. She says the bag is too hot and does a little song. She puts it under his foot.

6:59PM BBT She now puts his foot in her lap and wraps it with the warming pillow. She then goes on to get her stuff for her pedicure.

7:40 PM BBT

Nicole and Enzo discuss Cody in the HOHR. Enzo says Cody seems stressed. Nicole says that Cody mentioned getting rid of Christmas this week, and if he does that she will be mad. Enzo comments that he is worried, "but I'm gonna win that veto and show him yo, I won this for you"....Nicole says they have the odds and just one more week to get stuff done

Enzo: let's keep steamrolling. THat's it. I would love to win this veto to show Cody...See.

Nicole: you can see the stress in his face. He's like my teammates suck (watching them in HOH) I could see the aggravation and annoyance in his face.

Enzo: it wasn't an easy POV that I won. It was everybody in it. He was in it. Tyler was in it. Shit happens, Yo....I put up a 4 in the putt putt. He was just a little better.

Nicole: he is just so good at everything

Enzo: he was like 'I figured you timed out, you were taking forever.' I was like, stop, yo.

Nicole: could you imagine being a player on his team

Enzo: I already hate him in here

They are joking around and laughing

Nicole: you can feel his disappointment

Enzo: why do you think I chose the last one? I wanted to be away from him.

Nicole: Christmas tried to steal mine, but I was like, I'm already here. She wanted it because she wanted to be by Memphis

Earlier Nicole said she was glad she ended up next to Christmas in the HOH competition because she saw what she was doing and just copied "it helped me a lot"

Enzo: I had to turn away. I couldn't watch it anymore. I turned away and I was like  (worried Nicole would drop the pumpkin balls off)

Nicole: Christmas started huffing and puffing and crying and COdy was like 'it's okay...it's okay' I told her I was sorry if I screamed too much. I was just excited..it was my first win. At that point they probably knew they were going up. They would have much rather had you win than me. I'm down to hang with her for a little tonight but not too long. You or Cody are going to have to come in.

Enzo tells Nicole he is worried she will follow and him and question him all the time. She put the idea to backdoor Cody. SHe is just throwing it out there...playing the game.

Christmas is cooking dinner with Memphis.

Nicole: is that garlic?  (they smell it)

Enzo: I don't know, but yo, that zucchini the other night was awful. But, I wouldn't say nothing.  I was like this is dookini. I was like I'm not saying shit. I'm not saying nothing. It was bad, yo. That's the first time because CHristmas usually cooks good, yo. But she fucked up on that. No one else would say nothing. Tyler said nothing. But she should have known because no one ate the other zucchinis. It was fucking horrible. I was like, you're about to bit into a stick of dookey, yo. I was like, this is not zucchini

Nicole has been rolling laughing on the bed "I noticed that everyone ate another meal like 30 minutes later"

Enzo: I was like why are you making zucchini boats, yo

image.thumb.png.34ae99e4b41f7608fc13dc4eabe73195.png

Enzo: I know it sucks that Christmas keeps getting by but it's like last week. Tyler was the better player, and this week he is the better player.

Nicole: he's smart. He is like a freakin' millionaire. He is smart

Enzo: he fucking knows that he is the fucking Tyler this week

Nicole: that's why he was trying to cut a deal to stay off the block

Enzo: but you're not afraid to make big moves...everyone was scared to put him up. You put up a dude that everyone was scared to make a Have Not and you put him up. And Memphis is the type of dude that will respect it...you got him

Nicole: he won't be bitter but he feels like comp wins are a big thing. He would vote Cody or Christmas over me

Enzo: am I bothering you staying here. I don't want to go down until they are finished.

Nicole: no, I'm just chilling. I don't want to go out there either.

Enzo: Cody eats like 2 AM...I'm like you have a metabolism...I'm 42

Nicole: He has the best metabolism...He eats so bad

Enzo: yo it's crazy

Nicole: he drinks a liter of pop a day..he eats fried hot dogs, he eats french fries, he eats chips. He eats such bad stuff.

Enzo: yeah, he does. And he wears those ripped jeans that I can't fucking stand anymore. Stop wearing them. 

They begin talking about Dani and how she loved ripping on Cody. They say they are missing her

Enzo: you think she will be mad at me for voting her out?

Nicole: if anything, she will be mad at me

Nicole explains that she lied to CHristmas when Christmas was fact checking with Dani, "but I was just protecting myself"

Enzo: we were not comparing notes about me or about you...there was a reason we were comparing notes on her (they lost trust in Dani)

7:07PM BBT: Nicole in the HOH eating her snacks talking to Enzo. Memphis is lounging in the WA watching Christmas giver herself a pedicure. They have general discussion going on.

7:08PM BBT: Nicole tells Enzo that Cody was so stressed out. Enzo tells her he feels like he’s a big target in the house. Nicole says she knows he feels like that. They talk about how if Nicole wouldn’t have won HOH, Christmas and Memphis would have made Cody their target because they don’t think they can beat him.

7:09PM BBT: Nicole tells Enzo it was so easy to put Christmas and Memphis up. She says she felt bad for a whole second, but after a bit she didn’t because they tried to get her out. She says she respects Memphis for trying to cut her a deal and trying to talk to her.

7:16PM BBT: Nicole talks about opening a Pandora's Box. She says the only good thing that might come out of opening Pandora's Box would be the opportunity to play in next week’s HOH. Enzo says he just wants a luxury comp where they can either watch a movie, or get like a family montage, and be able to pick someone to join them. He says it was cool to have the Dr. Will thing with the prizes and money, but a luxury comp would be great.

7:19PM BBT: Nicole and Enzo are discussing the prizes HGs have won. Nicole says Dani won an at home gym, David won $10,000, and other HG’s won prizes equal to about $35,000.

7:21PM BBT: Enzo and Nicole are talking about the HOH comp and how difficult it was.

7:23PM BBT: Nicole is watching the monitor and telling Enzo what Memphis is up to. Memphis is still relaxing in the WA with his foot propped. Christmas is headed upstairs to the HOH room. Nicole see’s it on the monitor and tells Enzo she’s coming.

7:27PM BBT: Memphis is in the KT cooking for the HGs. Nicole, Enzo, and Christmas are in the HOH room. General conversation.

7:30PM BBT: Christmas and Enzo are in the HOH room talking about how the next few weeks will be. Christmas had asked him what him and Nicole talked about. Enzo says there are only 2 more POVs and 2 more HOH comps, so what ever happens, it is what it is. Nicole comes back in from the KT and Christmas leaves to go help Memphis in the KT.

7:32PM BBT: Enzo tells Nicole that Christmas asked him what him and Nicole talked about. Nicole says she would never go up to someone and ask them what they talked about. Enzo tells her that Memphis needs to go because he doesn’t trust him. Nicole says that Cody wants Christmas out because he feels like Memphis would take him to final 2, but Christmas will not.

7:35PM BBT: Nicole tells Enzo that Memphis needs to go because he’s too smart. She says if Memphis goes to final 2, he will win because he’s so smart. Nicole says that Memphis would not take Cody to final 2. Enzo agrees and says that if Tyler would have stayed, he would have won.

7:47PM BBT: Nicole and Enzo are talking about what a comp beast Memphis is. Enzo says that at the last POV comp, Memphis got second place because he got like 7 things right. Enzo makes jokes after that and Nicole laughs.

7:51PM BBT: Nicole talking about her HOH win and how she felt bad for screaming, but she was so excited to win her first comp. She says she apologized to Christmas for yelling, and Christmas told her that she would have screamed louder if she won.

7:53PM BBT: Enzo said Christmas was telling him different scenarios about if Enzo wins the POV and takes someone off the block. Enzo says he already knew, but listened anyways. They then talk about Christmas’ cooking and how they don’t want to go downstairs until it’s finished.

7:57PM BBT: Nicole and Enzo are talking about what will happen if there is a tie vote. Nicole says she will vote out Memphis. Enzo says it’s like a conundrum. Last week Tyler was the better player, this week Memphis is the better player. He says it sucks that Christmas keeps floating by, but they need to get out Memphis while they can. Nicole agrees and says he’s too smart.

8:10 PM BBT

The dinner Memphis and Christmas have prepared is ready so the HGs gather in the kitchen to fix their plates. Cody just woke up from a nap.

Cody: thank you guys for cooking

Memphis: you're welcome

Christmas: yeah, you're welcome

image.thumb.png.72b019169588c0663fda01987be7de12.png

Nicole douses her broccoli with dressing.

Christmas: the fish is really good. Thank you!

Nicole: it's really good. Awesome. So good.

image.thumb.png.08232f935b82b742982580e65e57a4a4.png

image.thumb.png.c48704c6cc7c9c70b6dcb19f3bb71e17.png

8:21 PM BBT

Cody is definitely not fully awake. He keeps staring off. His soda hasn't hit his bloodstream yet.

image.thumb.png.9a86ab5e125f3fc2b12e64f611110bb2.png

image.thumb.png.fe919294a048a1417ab0b3462a14581c.png

8:45 PM BBT

Nicole and Christmas begin a pampering session with Thirsty Feet foot masks (cruelty free)

Nicole: these are cute

Christmas: all I need now is a scalp massage...I've been wanting to use these for a long time

Nicole: I'm going to start getting these. Vic would love them.

image.thumb.png.8d828db9a349d728568511893444f8e0.png

image.thumb.png.00d7d5ec404fc644eec6a8731c2556e4.png

image.thumb.png.b22a8e5a68fdeb0e3d7a56211eb43fe4.png9:16 PM BBT

Cody and Memphis join Nicole in the HOHR, Christmas is called to the DR. Cody puts on one of his face masks that he got in his HOH basket. It has a fake goatee on on it.

[I'm out for the night  -MamaLong]

8:01PM BBT: Nicole and Enzo still talking in the HOH room. Enzo says he feels like Memphis’ jury vote will be based on comps and who played better. Nicole says she definitely doesn’t feel like Memphis will vote on a personal level, but strategic level.

8:02PM BBT: Nicole tells Enzo she is going to wake up Cody to go to the HOH room with her so she doesn’t get stuck with Memphis and Christmas by herself. They then talk about how fit Cody is and how bad he eats.

8:05PM BBT: Nicole talks about Dani and how she was overplaying the game by talking to everyone about alliances and how Dani was telling Tyler that Nicole and Cody had a final 2. Enzo says yeah she had to go. Nicole says that Dani and Cody clashed a lot, and she’s friends with her, but she was bad for her game. She then says she hopes her and Dani can remain friends outside the BB house. Memphis then comes up and tells them food is ready.

8:07PM BBT: Cody is awake now. HGs are in the KT making a plate. Nicole asks Cody if he got a good nap, and he replies “No.”

8:17PM BBT: HGs are all in the KT eating. Light general conversation.

8:25PM BBT: HGs in the KT except Nicole. Light conversations about food.

8:34PM BBT: Christmas and Memphis are doing the dishes. Enzo is eating still. Cody is making a drink.

8:44PM BBT: HGs still in the KT. Christmas finishes the dishes and goes upstairs to the HOH room where Nicole is listening to her music. Stars.

8:53PM BBT: Nicole and Christmas in the HOH room trying the pedicure booties Nicole got. Enzo and Cody in the LR playing with the ball and talking about who should leave. Memphis joins. They talk about what will happen if Christmas stays and wins HOH next week. Memphis says Cody will leave if that happens. Feeds go to stars.

8:56PM BBT: Feeds return. Memphis and Cody are in the LR playing ball still. They are talking about Christmas and how she plays the game. Cody says she brags about herself too much, and she doesn’t have much reason to.

• morty unpinned this topic

9:40   Big Brother Time

Cody in HOH listening to music.

Christmas and Enzo trying to talk to him, then talk to each other instead.  Just general talk.

Memphis is getting his bed ready in the key bedroom, he sorts it out and climbs into bed.

Silence in the HOH

Christmas gathers her facial supplies and leaves the room.

Cody and Enzo grin at each other.  Cody says he is tired of her.  Enzo says Christmas wants to talk to Nicole F.  Enzo says Memphis was bothered when Christmas was up there earlier.

Enzo tells Cody that Memphis is trying to throw Cody under the bus, but sent Christmas to do it.  They think that anyone in the house right now would win against Christmas.

Enzo and Cody know one of them has to win the Veto, and the HOH.

In the key bedroom, Memphis is lying down with his head in Christmas's lap, she is about to do some sort of facial for him.

He is telling her he is scared, she is laughing at him. It looks like she is rubbing his forehead and cheeks with some sort of makeup brush.

(She is moving the brush around his face and chin in very slow strokes, it seems she is not missing even a tiny bit of his face and is intently watching the brush as it moves around his face.)

A few minutes later memphis leaves the room and walks to the kitchen.  (I am laughing, because even though I am very old, I know what "walking "it" off is.....and I can tell you...this is exactly what it is!-Grannysue) and Christmas is laughing after he leaves.

Memphis goes back to the key bedroom with a little roller gadget and massages Christmas's face. (He remains standing and bent over while she is lying back smiling, but after a minute he is comfortable with this whole thing and sits beside her while she does it.

Stars for a few seconds, then we return to this odd massage sharing..Memphis stops and Christmas says it was amazing, right before she throws a pillow at him.

Memphis asks Big Brother to turn off the lights.

More than a little flirting and grinning happening here. (Smiles, nods, little sounds, more smiles, leg wiggles, and face touching...if you want to see this little interaction go to 10:10 Big Brother Time, camera 3.  --It is very classy, this flirtation)

The two of them say goodnight to Big Brother and to the Memphis Maniacs.  They giggle and whisper after the lights are off for a few minutes, then

We get stars.....

Feeds return and in the HOH room Cody, Nicole F and Enzo are rehashing the season, mostly gossip.

10:44pm Big Brother Time

Gossip continues, talk about prior seasons and this season, and intermittent stars (no apparent reason for stars).

Memphis gets up and leaves the room.  As soon as the door shuts Christmas pops up, looks like she takes some sort of medication.  She can hear the lavatory door shut, and when she does she snuggles back under the covers.  When Memphis returns she is tucked in again. 

((((Is Christmas trying to make sure Memphis doesn't go up to the HOH room without her???--Grannysue))))

NIcole F tells Enzo and Cody that if Memphis or Christmas win the Veto, they (Enzo and Cody) will have to do rock/paper/scissors to decide who goes on the block.

Cameras move to the sleeping duo in the key bedroom for a few minutes.

NIcole F tells Enzo and Cody that if she gets a whiff of anyone throwing the competition to Memphis, she will put them on the block.

Cody calls her on it, tells her to settle down, he will do it now just because she said that to them.  He tells her she has won only one HOH and there it is... (Cody might be laughing, but he did not like that threat even a little).

9:10PM BBT In the HOH BR, Nic and Xmas are doing pedicures. Cody and Memphis join them. The girls suggest the guys do a face mask. Cody agrees and puts one on.

10:29PM BBT 10:30PM BBT IN the HOH BR, Enzo and Nic talking about prev. HG. Nic asks him is he was in an alliance. Enzo tells her he had a deal with Ian. Enzo says he never wanted to be HOH again after his.

9:40   Big Brother Time

Cody in HOH listening to music.

Christmas and Enzo trying to talk to him, then talk to each other instead.  Just general talk.

Memphis is getting his bed ready in the key bedroom, he sorts it out and climbs into bed.

Silence in the HOH

Christmas gathers her facial supplies and leaves the room.

Cody and Enzo grin at each other.  Cody says he is tired of her.  Enzo says Christmas wants to talk to Nicole F.  Enzo says Memphis was bothered when Christmas was up there earlier.

Enzo tells Cody that Memphis is trying to throw Cody under the bus, but sent Christmas to do it.  They think that anyone in the house right now would win against Christmas.

Enzo and Cody know one of them has to win the Veto, and the HOH.

In the key bedroom, Memphis is lying down with his head in Christmas's lap, she is about to do some sort of facial for him.

He is telling her he is scared, she is laughing at him. It looks like she is rubbing his forehead and cheeks with some sort of makeup brush.

(She is moving the brush around his face and chin in very slow strokes, it seems she is not missing even a tiny bit of his face and is intently watching the brush as it moves around his face.)

A few minutes later memphis leaves the room and walks to the kitchen.  (I am laughing, because even though I am very old, I know what "walking "it" off is.....and I can tell you...this is exactly what it is!-Grannysue) and Christmas is laughing after he leaves.

Memphis goes back to the key bedroom with a little roller gadget and massages Christmas's face. (He remains standing and bent over while she is lying back smiling, but after a minute he is comfortable with this whole thing and sits beside her while she does it.

Stars for a few seconds, then we return to this odd massage sharing..Memphis stops and Christmas says it was amazing, right before she throws a pillow at him.

Memphis asks Big Brother to turn off the lights.

More than a little flirting and grinning happening here. (Smiles, nods, little sounds, more smiles, leg wiggles, and face touching...if you want to see this little interaction go to 10:10 Big Brother Time, camera 3.  --It is very classy, this flirtation)

The two of them say goodnight to Big Brother and to the Memphis Maniacs.  They giggle and whisper after the lights are off for a few minutes, then

We get stars.....

Feeds return and in the HOH room Cody, Nicole F and Enzo are rehashing the season, mostly gossip.

10:44pm Big Brother Time

Gossip continues, talk about prior seasons and this season, and intermittent stars (no apparent reason for stars).

Memphis gets up and leaves the room.  As soon as the door shuts Christmas pops up, looks like she takes some sort of medication.  She can hear the lavatory door shut, and when she does she snuggles back under the covers.  When Memphis returns she is tucked in again. 

((((Is Christmas trying to make sure Memphis doesn't go up to the HOH room without her???--Grannysue))))

NIcole F tells Enzo and Cody that if Memphis or Christmas win the Veto, they (Enzo and Cody) will have to do rock/paper/scissors to decide who goes on the block.

Cameras move to the sleeping duo in the key bedroom for a few minutes.

NIcole F tells Enzo and Cody that if she gets a whiff of anyone throwing the competition to Memphis, she will put them on the block.

Cody calls her on it, tells her to settle down, he will do it now just because she said that to them.  He tells her she has won only one HOH and there it is... (Cody might be laughing, but he did not like that threat even a little).

When stars return at about 11:20pm Big Brother Time

Enzo is giving Cody and Nicole F marriage advice.  He has them laughing and giggling.

He tells them that marriage is hard.  He demonstrates on a pillow a caress on his wife. 

He mimics her response, "What are you DOIN'" the pillow says.  Enzo, "And that's how you know s**t ain't goin' down."

Cody adds that it is a problem when you spend 6 hours playing video games and go to bed smelling like beef jerky.

After taking it a little further,

Enzo says, "Marriage is hard, yo."

The group bursts into more laughter.

Cody says, 'that's the funniest thing I have heard in here so far."

(Oh Cody, you haven't been paying attention in here, Enzo has had far better material)

Cody, Nicole F and Enzo decide to separate and go to bed.  The boys leave, brushing teeth and night time routines.  Nicole F grabs a snack from the kitchen and heads back up to the HOH room.

Cody tries to empty the trash, it seems the can spilled and tampons are all over the floor.  He grabs paper towels, he asks why he does this and says it is gross.

(Hats off to Cody, if that happened to GrandpaCoy (and it has) he would be yelling, 'Granny!!!!Granny!!!!' and frantically run from the  bathroom.  I swear this is true.)

Cody washes his hands and goes to the photo bedroom.  Enzo is moving his bed, they are looking at photos (house guests have been taking them from the wall to take home).  They are looking at people from different seasons.

Nicole F turns out the lights in the HOH.

Enzo and Cody continue to look at the photos, Cody is able to identify people Enzo doesn't recognize.  Enzo also does that for Cody.  Enzo reaches for a photo.

Bob says, "Please do not climb on the furniture."

Cody leaves to get his water, Enzo climbs back up on a bed for another photo, Bob is silent, probably because Enzo remains on his knee, not his foot.

Enzo talks to the blow up cow, he asks her if she thinks he can win tomorrow, he thanks her and tells her he is going to try hard.  He tells the cow he is going to bed early tonight to be ready tomorrow.

(The cow's name is Mulan Boujay) He offers the cow a treat but she declines, so he puts it back in the bag.  He is removing the sticky tape from the pile of photos he has collected.

Meanwhile Cody is climbing into bed in the key bedroom. Before he does that he puts something in Christmas's bed. (she has gone to the lavatory).  When she comes into the room she hops into bed, feels the object in the dark and throws it at Cody. Memphis stirs around, an object tossing competition goes for about  a minute, then Christmas settles in.