Thursday, October 8, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12.11 AM BBT.  Enzo comments about the food and pretty girls and says it's a frat guy's dream.  Enzo asks Tyler if he was in a fraternity?  Tyler answers no. Cody tells them that it's not only about parties, they're also about networking. Memphis says he was in one.  When he starts to tell a story about pledges, he stops and says he can't say that.  Nicole thanks the group for eating with her.  She thinks the HNR is cozy and wants to keep sleeping in there.  

12:36 AM BBT.  Cody is in the HOHR listening to his music. 

12:39 AM BBT.  Christmas and Memphis are in bed and ask BB to turn the lights off.  They both say they don't keep themselves up very well in the BB house.  They talk about massages. foot massages and Memphis mentions a co-ed, nude Turkish bath house he went to.

12:49 AM BBT.  Enzo and Tyler are talking about BB audtions.  Tyler drove to different cities for ausitions starting with BB18 and OTT.  They talk about final auditions.  In the HOHR, Cody tells Nicole he put the weight of this game on his shoulders.  Nicole says she is going to bed because he's making her feel worse and she is not crying.  Nicole tells him to not make her feel guilty because he took it all on his shoulders.  She leaves.  He says "What do I say?". Nicole is in the HNR crying.  She tells BB to turn the lights off so she can cry herself to sleep.  In the HOHR, Cody gets into bed and says outloud that he feels bad for Nicole because he doesn't know the right things to say to her.  He says he didn't need to win this HOH.

12:57 AM BBT.  Cody still talking to the camera.  He says he didn't need to win this HOH.  He thinks if Christmas wins, she'll take me out.  He doesn't like how much Christmas talks to Enzo.  He mentions if you're going to play all sides, make sure he doesn't find out about it.  He says Christmas and Memphis are closer than he lets on.  He feels bad for Tyler.  He says don't try to pull a full on flip during a DE.  He says Memphis and Christmas are together 28 hours a day.  

1:02 AM BBT.  Cody thinks his biggest problem is too many F2s.  He then decides ir was not playing the game for just himself.  He says he played for Nicole and Enzo and only won this HOH for Nicole.  He says we'll see what happens with tomorrow's HOH (he means today's since it is officially Thursday).  The feeds cut...

1:08 AM BBT.  All cameras on sleeping HGs.  

1:38 AM BBT.  The BB house is dark and everyone but Enzo is asleep.  Enzo is sitting up in bed.  The room is dark.  

8:00 AM BBT.  All cameras on sleeping HGs.  

8:30 AM BBT.  All cameras on sleeping HGs.  

8:54 AM BBT.  We have stars, probably the wake-up call.  

8:59 AM BBT.  Feeds go from stars to animals.  After a minute they go back to stars.  

9:03 AM BBT.  Feeds are back to animals.  

12:38 AM BBT

Nicole is in the HOHR crying to Cody that she will let him down if she doesn't win the next HOH

Cody: you will not let me down

Nicole: yes, I will

Cody: Are you alright? Did you get this emotional last time?

Nicole: no because last time I won some competitions

[Nicole is feeling the weight of COdy's imminent nomination and possible eviction if she does not win the next HOH  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.140a268879e028f48b8bd16a1dca3778.png

image.thumb.png.6c3103aae7f801dfbf99d258327039c7.png

12:53 AM BBT

Nicole goes to bed and Cody talks to the cameras. Cody says he worries about Nicole because she feels the weight of the world on her shoulders. Cody tells us that he knows he will get in bed and it will take 2/12 hours to fall asleep. "That's what's gonna happen."

Cody goes on to say that he did not need to win this HOH because he knows he is good with Enzo and Memphis. He says it was his decision to win it, so that pressure should not be on Nicole. If he loses veto that's on him. Cody says he feels bad for Tyler. "Poor Tyler...Poor Ty"

image.thumb.png.2ff098348704e8a34fabb0e16d0c072c.png

1:10 AM BBT

Cody settles in for the night. The BB house is dark and silent

9:03 AM BBT

The feeds are back on RCHS

9:07 PM BBT

The feeds have returned

Nicole won HOH

Christmas, Cody and Nicole are in the PBR talking

Christmas (to Nicole) you beat three others

Cody: everyone else

Christmas: that's all you needed to do...you are the winner today...and me, too, because I got to stay in the house

Christmas and Cody are playing backgammon

Nicole is laying in Tyler's old bed

Memphis is in the DR

We have an angry rubber ducky in the WA

image.thumb.png.450f5310543b7b8807ce1660131387f8.png

9:11PM BBT: Nic tells Cody and Christmas that she hopes that Vic took pics of him and the pups and sent them in, but that's far fetched.

9:15PM BBT: In the PBR, the HG speculate about when Nic will get her HOHR - they think it may be around 11pm bbt.

9:30PM BBT: Nic is drifting in and out of sleep.  Enzo and Christmas are also dozing.  Cody heads to the KT and plays a little basketball.  He hooks up the arm workout gear onto the stairs and works on his arms.

9:46PM BBT: Memphis, Cody and Nic are in the KT discussing how the Committee alliance has won every single HOH comp except for when Enzo won his week.

9:57PM BBT: They hear something that sounds like a "barking spider" and talks turn to how Vic farts because he's lactose intolerant but eats ice cream.  Nic says that he laughs and laughs and laughs when he smells up the room.

9:15pm Big Brother Time

Christmas and Cody are playing backgammon, Nicole F is laying on the bed.

When the game is over Cody gets up and goes to another bed to sit.  

Enzo speaks up from the other side of the room saying the bed he is in is very comfortable.

Christmas says all the vegans are gone, Nicole says she likes the cheese and chicken nuggets and wants Big Brother to keep giving them those two things.

Nicole says she has watched other people get letters all season, she is excited to get them for herself.  She says she will cry when she is by herself reading them, not when everyone is there.

All cameras on photo bedroom, different angles, no one speaking.

Cody leaves the room and goes to work out in the kitchen area.

Everyone else napping on camera.

Nicole F and Christmas are alert and talking about how many people have won HOH, Nicole F says this is the only one she can win, next week it is over.  Nicole F leaves the room and is counting things in the house.

Enzo is napping.

Cody and Memphis are talking in the kitchen. Nicole F has come into the room.  They are wondering what people are saying about them

We get stars for a few minutes.

When feeds return the three of them are bragging on themselves for lasting as an alliance and taking each other out after avoiding being taken out by other house guests.  Cody seems to be especially proud of himself.

10:00PM BBT: Cody is hilarious as he talks to the memory wall of evicted HG.  "Bay, it was so close, yet so far".  "Nicole A, cute as a button,  America's favorite you were.  No one can take that from you".    "Kevin.  You were boring."  "Kaysar, oh Kaysar.  That's all I got for you."   "Dani, please please please stop talking to me about what I eat. I know it's bad. "   Then he looks at Keesha "WHAT IS YOUR NAME??"  

10:03PM BBT  Cody is talking to the HG on the memory wall. He jokes he can't remember Keesha's name. He then apologizes that he was just trying to be funny. Memphis tells him he wasn't being mean.

10:21PM BBT Memphis and Enzo are cleaning out the KT. They are throwing out the gluten free foods. Memphis finds a trail of ants behind the cereal.

10:30PM BBT Xmas has come out of the DR. Nic is cleaning off the KT island. HG continue to clean the KT

10:45PM BBT NIc is prepping in the WCA for DR. Xmas and Memphis clean the KT.

10:52PM BBT Xmas joins Nic in the WCA. Telling Nic that she should pack her bag to move into the HOH BR. Enzo working out. 

11:01PM BBT Xmas reading her bible in bed. Memphis comes in a lays down on his bed. Nic waiting in the WCA to get called into the DR.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:05PM BBT Cody is in the WCA. Cody tells her that she came through for him. He says big time. Cody goes out and lifts weights with Enzo. They talk about if Enzo wins Veto - then Memphis is going home.

11:13PM BBT Enzo says to Codythat this was a nice HOH to win. He says Nic can't play in the HOH next week. They talk about 19 more days.

11:21PM BBT Enzo and Cody are pacing around the KT. Nic is in the DR. HG are waiting for her to get her key. 

11:25PM BBT Memphis got ant poison. He and Cody are putting it around the KT. 

11:30PM BBT We have stars. Maybe HOH room.

11:31PM BBT Feeds are back. Xmas still reading the Bible. Enzo still throwing  a ball.

11:00pm Big Brother Time

Still no game talk, everyone scattered around the house waiting for the HOH room.

11:41pm Big Brother Time

We get stars, possibly for the HOH reveal

Feeds return at about 12:10am

12:13am ---------------------------Friday morning

Nicole F. is settling in the HOH room.  Enzo, Christmas and Cody are in the room while Nicole F gets her things moved around.

Well dears it is 12:17am in the Big Brother house, and it is 3:17am in the Grannysue house.  It is time for me to climb into my bed and get my beauty sleep.

Be kind to someone today, sometimes a very small thing can be a blessing and improve a stranger's day.

Goodnight dears,

hugs, Grannysue.

• morty locked this topic