Entourage

morty

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this. I just started watching the DVDs a few weeks ago, I'm almost done season two.

I don't know why I like this show. There's not much drama to it, it's not very soapy, it's witty, but not funny...

The show is about a fictional young film star name Vince Chase (Adrian Grenier) who grew up in Queens NY, is on the verge of super-stardom, and now employs all his old buddies as his entourage.

There's Kevin Connolly as his manager, Eric Murphy, Jerry Ferrara as Turtle, he's like a driver and gofer. Kevin Dillon plays Johnny "Drama" Chase, Vince's brother. Drama was an actor on "Melrose Place," but hasn't have a good part since, now he goes to auditions and cooks for the gang that live in Vince's mansion. One of the best characters in the series is Ari Gold, Vince's agent, played by Jeremy Piven. There are some other recurring characters, and lots of real Hollywood names playing themselves, like Bob Saget, that lives next door.

When I'm watching Turtle, Drama, and even Eric, they remind me of people I've worked with. This is a very talented cast.

Entourage is loosely based on the Hollywood experiences of Mark Wahlberg, one of the executive producers.

i am a watcher of this show. with so many other threads on other shows, i kinda didnt realize there wasnt a thread for Entourage. :blink:

but now that it is here, i will say that its a nice change from all the other shows out there. its different and its only 30 minutes each show, so its not time consuming. I love Ari...Jeremy Piven plays him very well. I am glad they are back again this year.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Entourage

June 11, 2006: Aquamom

Well it

Entourage

by Maya Schechter

July 16, 2006: Three's Company

Yes, three really is company, and I

Entourage

by Maya Schechter

July 23: Strange Days

Well, in case any of you were wondering, Ari Gold watches Desperate Housewives. How else would he have known to call his wife and her lunch pals the

Entourage

by Maya Schechter

July 30, 2006: The Release

Has Vince completely lost his mind, or is it just me? I understand the guy has principles, but is he trying to commit career suicide on purpose? When it came time to speak at the

• 2 years later...