Tuesday, September 29, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

2:22 PM BBT

Tyler and David are talking in the Love Lounge. Tyler is speculating that the videos of Dr. Will had clues. He brings up that the second video had Dr. Will's cup in a different hand and he winked. David agrees it could be clues.

David: three evictions...one tonight and double on Thursday

Tyler: we could do eviction tonight and HOH in the backyard tomorrow...they could pull that off

David: this is nuts

[so much for a surprise triple eviction...they must have been told]

2:25 PM BBT

Enzo is talking with Dani in the WA

Enzo: that was weird...he came on for like 5 seconds and winked...Yo...Holy SHit man. This is nerve racking

Dani: so nerve racking

Enzo says it will be more nerve racking when Julie comes on the screen and says 'Houseguests get to the living room' Oh Shit...'you got 5 minutes to get dressed'....oh shit!

*feeds cut

2:45 PM BBT

Dani and Tyler are in the PBR talking about how they feel they are on the bottom and no one is telling them the plan.

They are nervous after getting hints from Dr. Will

Tyler: why would he say 'you have to think 2...3 steps ahead'

They speculate there could be an eviction tonight and a double on Thursday

They agree to vote out Kevin 

Dani: freakin' Cody is making it a not negotiable thing

2:25PM BBT Kevin says he knows it is a speed week. Dani says without a doubt. Enzo comes in to figure out what to eat.

2:29PM BBT In the WCA, Enzo asks Dani if she thinks the eviction is tonight. He says that it would make sense. He says Julie will come on and tell them they have 5 minutes to get to the living room. We get stars. Enzo is telling Kevin in the KT about some cream they gave him.

2:35PM BBT In the HOH BR, Xmas, Memphis, Nic and Cody talking about comps. They talk about if they don't go to eviction tonight at 5, Memphis thinks it will just be a DE on Thursday. 

2:45PM BBT Tyler and Dani talking. Dani says she can't win anything. Tyler says that he has only won 2 and has played in a ton. Dani says that the speed weeks stress her out. Tyler says that Dr. Will told them to think three steps ahead. Tyler thinks that they need to be ready for 5PM today for an eviction. They are counting dates and how many HG are leaving. 

2:50PM BBT Dani and Tyler talk about Memphis being close to Xmas. Dani says that she thinks Tyler is closer to Xmas too. Tyler says he isn't close to Xmas and hasn't spoken to her in a few days. Dani says from perceptions, he is close to her. Dani says that Xmas hasn't been as open with her lately. Tyler says everyone has been asking him about it. Tyler says he doesn't have a F2 with anyone.

2:56PM BBT In the KT, Xmas is making David a grilled cheese sandwich. Nic has made soup for everyone. HG prepping food and eating.

3:41 PM BBT

Nicole and Christmas are playing backgammon in the KBR

Cody, Tyler and Enzo are talking about Kevin's campaign being really solid.

The plan is still to vote out Kevin.

They continue talking about Dr. Will saying "three steps ahead" and how it has to mean three evictions this week.

image.thumb.png.b98fea780c233b737963ad569a325e08.png

3:46 PM BBT

Kevin campaigns to Memphis in the Love Lounge

Kevin: I don't know what kind of relationship you have with David but he has always communicated to me that he is coming after you

Memphis says that he doesn't know what to say or think about David but he will cut to the chase and say that he thinks Kevin is more of a threat than David "if you get the votes to stay, more power to you"

image.thumb.png.1c7f81aed9d3948db989a0ff71b08cb4.png

3:52 PM BBT

We've got stars again

3:55 PM BBT

Kevin is campaigning to Nicole in the CBR. He mentions that if a triple is coming up they will need to be ready and he is willing to be a lame duck.

Kevin: I feel like after our conversation I can see it from your perspective and I have to make it clear to you that you would not be my target. I would not put you on the block. I would not nominate you. I would not backdoor you, or something like that

Nicole: mm hmm

*feeds cut to stars again

3:56 PM BBT

Kevin: I was having that same conversation... I was thinking about putting David and Memphis up and then I actually consulted Ian....Ian kind of freaked out and said I should put up the two of you  

Nicole: Ian was playing us, for sure

Kevin: obviously, I'll have conversations with Ian about it

Nicole: yeah, that's crazy. I never for one second suspected that he was lying to me

Kevin: and he was feeling so guilty...he was super stressed. It makes sense now.

Nicole: yeah I think that's why he wanted to leave. It makes sense

Kevin: I have nothing to lose. I need to take every opportunity. I don't want my story to be that I took 10 thousand dollars and went home. I don't think you need to tell me one way or the other. Just when the vote comes down, I just ask you consider that I would still be a target in the house. There is more of a case to get me out than for David, if he stays.

Nicole: mm hmm

Kevin: I never said that I would put you up

Nicole: I get that

Kevin: okay...leave it at that. If it's my time, it's my time.

Nicole: I need to think for awhile. I have gotten so much info and I don't know. I feel like people give me info to get me to think a certain way...not you, just people. I need to consider that if you were to stay you wouldn't put me on the block. That is very important.

Kevin says that if she ends up on the block she will have him for veto, too

Nicole: that's huge for me

Kevin: I will keep my word....I will vocalize it to people. I can proclaim it to people if that will make you more comfortable

Nicole: so you need 4

Kevin: or

Nicole: 3 and a tie breaker

Kevin mentions that Cody said he is down for "letting the house decide"

3:01pm BBT: Cody tells Nicole everyone feels nervous right now but don't feel nervous. Nicole says she feels really guilty about things Dani already knows and Cody says i think it is Tyler telling her and Nicole says i know i just feel guilty and Cody tells her not to as she leaves the HOHR. In the KT Christmas is still making grilled cheese sandwiches and tomatoes soup. Kevin and Enzo are eating their slop.

3:10pm BBT: Hg just sitting around the KT area eating and talking general talk.

3:12pm BBT: Cody and Kevin in the LL talking about this going to be a double eviction, Kevin says i wanted to talk to you and after having a conversation with different people i am hoping that you are down for like me asking you to please consider that the difference between me and David is i have to put my chips on the table i have to adhere to what i have to offer you , I will offer to be a laying duck i just want to buy a week and i need to offer you s truce i will not comes after you but i do not think i can even win HOH or maybe consider letting the house decide what i will do if i go then that's ok. Cody says yeah let them decide i have talked to them and i thin k they are mad about the money thing with David so i think that is fair. Kevin says if it is split vote i am ok too and i would love to stay.

3:15pm BBT: Kevin says i just want to hold on and i hope America respects me as too as i hope the HG do. Kevin says i am asking if you can let the rest of the house decide and they will probably agree with you. Cody ask to see if it will go in your favor? Kevin says yeah like you did before and like how we connected before.

3:18pm BBT: Kevin says i know this is bad and i know you cant be HOH next week and i can follow through with this because i do not want people thinking i am a lier and if you help me and are willing to except this offer i will not put you up at all next week.

3:22pm BBT: Tyler and Enzo in the HOHR talking and Tyler says he does not mind taking shots at whoever for Cody he says if we have to we have to. Enzo says yeah. Enzo says if Cody is sitting in the final 2 what has he done got rid of Kesha and Kevin what move is that he got to make bigger moves yo man.

3:26pm BBT: Enzo talking about David and he needs to win one HOH yo he talks about donating all this money and you donate to your own pocket bro yo you know what i mean.

3:28pm BBT: Tyler and Enzo talking about Kevin talking to them and Tyler says that Kevin came clean to me about the votes against me and about Day. Enzo says i know bro don't come saying crap now i said send Kevin to jury earlier yo know what i mean. He says Kevin is on the block this week he is gone you got to win to get anywhere yo know what i mean man yo.

3:31pm BBT: Cody comes in the HOHR and Enzo says Kevin is giving everything yo and Cody says yeah he is giving everything he has but he was put in with a lot of strong players and David is clueless man he does not know anything man.

3:32pm BBT: Christmas and Nicole cleaning the KT saying it looks good in there and Christmas says i think i am going to get a shower at least do something. Kevin comes in and washes the cutting board as Christmas and Nicole go to the KBR to play backgammon.

3:43pm BBT: Memphis and Kevin in the LL talking, Kevin says he talked to Cody and Cody said he is mutual and that he says he will let the house vote as they want to vote and i am willing to put all my chips on the line right now and if you keep me i will go up as a pawn for you next week. Memphis says right now i am not voting for you to stay because of comitition wise and if you look you are a bigger threat than David is because David is clueless in this game and as a friend i am telling you this and be honest and i want to continue to be honest with you, And last week was not supposed to happen so i want to be clear with you. Memphis says that is how i feel right now and i want to be honest with you and i have to look at anyone who is up there also even if it was Cody.

3:52pm BBT: In the HOHR Enzo, Tyler and Cody talking about winning HOH and Enzo ask if they will do something today and Cody says i hope so i want them to do something today, Tyler says like this morning we get a clip this this afternoon we get that surprise and then maybe Julie comes on and tells us it is an eviction and we get stars.

3:55pm BBT: Kevin now talking to Nicole in the CBR saying he is trying to get the votes and trying to make them feel like they are safe i am offering everything i can. Kevin says i think it is you i need to talk to and i promise you i will not make you my target and not put you up and not backdoor you, Nicole saying ok and we get stars.

4:00 PM BBT Nicole and Kevin are in the CBR talking. Kevin is trying to get nicoles vote and Nicole says that she has to think about because there is a lot of information that has been given to her. He made some kind of deal with her and he swaers to keep it. Feeds cut to stars. 

4:12 PM BBT

Nicole proposes to Cody that they keep Kevin. Cody says no

Nicole: why don't you want to keep him?

Cody: because Kevin is good at the game and David is not

Nicole: I don't trust David at all. I know he is your boy but I..

Cody: he is not my boy...he is clueless. He went for 10 grand on the block...clueless

Nicole laughs and says that Kevin has made a great offer. He is offering 4 people "you, me, Dani and Enzo"

Cody says he will say it to the whole house

Enzo: David is not winning no fucking HOH

Nicole: okay, we'll keep David....but, also, Cody...I'm trying to think of how we make it out of next week

Cody: Win HOH! You haven't done it all season

Nicole: it's not that easy

Cody: I was kidding

*feeds cut

image.thumb.png.b70fdea7f2b9fb43b3c7b1d266484700.png

image.thumb.png.bbc3f022ec2369a8422a5622ed58a149.png

image.thumb.png.42ef556e5b62fe6215340cc56208f399.png

image.thumb.png.2a2247215b891b4df412cb318292d2ce.png

4:15 PM BBT Cody Nicole and Enzo up in the HOHR talking about Kevin. Cody says lets not turn this into a hate cody party. Cody says no part of him hate kevin. Nicole interupts before he can fish and says i know you want to ge ride of him. Cody says lets be clear then feeds turn into stars, 

4:25 PM BBT Feeds come back on and they are talking about Christmas and Cody says he dosent want to put her up. They then talk about Hayden and previous season. They  talk letter on something and Dr wills being in black. Feeds cut to stars again.  

4:30 PM BBT Cody and Enzo and Nicole going over days who won comps what days who was nominated etc. Kevin is in the Key room talking to Christmas about the order who he has talked too. Enzo told him that if he can get him to be neutral about it then he could probably get the votes he needs. Kevin thanks her for letting him talk and she can finally get into pajamas.  

image.thumb.png.25b60212cee983ceadf0fac783dc5d38.png

image.thumb.png.c5cb5ad64bb73cfbbb66f5c31ded5a7b.png

4:37 PM BBT

Dani and Christmas talk about the vote briefly in the PBR. They both agree that David's game play is annoying.

Christmas: what I want personally doesn't matter if I don't have numbers on my side. Where are you?

Dani: I don't know. Realistically, it doesn't matter. If I had a choice I guess I would want him (David) out first. I don't trust either of them.

Christmas says she wants to talk with Cody. Christmas asks where Nicole stands.

Dani: she hasn't leaned in a direction.

David and Kevin walk in and the conversation stops. The girls leave.

*the feeds cut to stars

7:40 PM BBT  Christmas and Dani talk and Christmas says that Kevin told her he got him to go neutral and Dani says do you really think he said that and Christmas says i dont know that what he just told me. David and Kevin are in the PBR talking about clothes. Feeds cut to stars. 

4:46 PM BBT

Kevin and David are talking in the Lounge. Kevin tells David that he still sees that David is safe and he will be the one evicted "nothing has upgraded and nothing has downgraded.

David: if that's the case, would you be willing to tell me some things that could help me not go up again

Kevin says he will

image.thumb.png.e5b4468a0b16ddad033a989a8bb7a28f.png

image.thumb.png.723613fb22f5da4cf4c97efbb5809990.png

4:50 PM BBT David and Kevin are in the love lounge talking. Kevin says that Cody admitted he went for the second hole in the comp. Kevin leaves and goes up to the HNR to get some stuff and comes back down. Nicole Enzo and Cody all rehashing the days in the HOHR. 

5:05 PM BBT Memphis and Tyler are talking in the lounge about a hoodie Memphis got. Feeds cuts to stars.

5:00 PM BBT

Dani and Christmas join Cody, Nicole and Enzo in the HOHR

Enzo says everyone is getting dressed up

Dani says she gets dressed up every day

Cody: that's true...Dani is dressed up 80% of the time

They joke around that Memphis is pissed because he took a shower and got dressed

Cody: if this song ends and she doesn't call us, I'm done. I'm self evicting. Done

Enzo: we are like fucking little kids....nothing is gonna happen

image.thumb.png.e8f8f0812cdaa284c3a1d696a84009d0.png

image.thumb.png.7ef5a62cf90f0989fbf3b4113810414b.png

5:10 PM BBT

Cody gets comfortable in his bed

Nicole: do you want to sleep?

Cody: no

*We get stars

5:12 PM BBT

The Houseguests are all just waiting around expecting something to happen

image.thumb.png.01d5223a809554055991412af7ba8853.png

5:15 PM BBT General chatter going on up in the HOHR. Kevin and David are talking. Kevin says that he had to make some offers to all some of the people but there is 2 he didn't give an offer 2. He tell him that he got Cody to go neutral so hopefully thing will work out. Feeds cut off to stars. 

5:25 PM BBT Feeds come back on and Enzo and Kevin up in the HNR talking. Kevin says if it one of those where it money safety or HOH he says that he is going for safety he dont are he wants to stay. Enzo says he dont know and they talk about Christmas and they bring up  untouchable and Kevin says Bayleigh brought it up to him and he asked her about it. Kevin says you want to know her untouchable and Kevin tells him it was Ian and Enzo says om my gosh. Feeds cut back to stars again. 

5:35 PM BBT Kevin David and Memphis out in the KT talking general chit chat getting anxious about what going on waiting on the taping to start. The rest up in the HOHR talking. Cams goes to the general chit chat so not sure what the chatter up there is. 

5:40 PM BBT Cam 1 and 2 have Cody and Dani talking about their pets. Dani says she misses her. Cody is talking about his dogs he got. General chat going on while they wait. 

5:45 PM BBT More general chit chat going on and then feeds cut to stars. 

5:52 PM BBT Nicole and Memphs are talking about her podcaast and Instagram live. Nicole said that she is okay with her podcast because it in the comfort of her home. She dosent like Instagram lives that much she doesnt like looking at herself so it makes her nervous but she might do it more.  Memphis laugh and says really and Feeds cut back to stars. 

5:58 PM BBT Feeds come back on and they are talking about how she almost had victor delete her social media but they didn't do it.  General chit chat going on. Memphis is talking about his restaurant. They are talking about how people will rate because they don't like him as a person veruses actually going and trying his restaurants. Memphis says that he is aware that he will get it.

9:00 pm Big Brother Time

Kevin is in the downstairs lounge talking to the cameras

Kevin says things are looking bleak, it isn't like the other times he is on the block, he knows people are not voting for him.

He says he is surprised Memphis and Enzo have told him they won't be voting to keep him, Enzo would only if Cody agreed and Kevin knows that is a very slim chance.

Kevin feels patronized by Nicole F, he feels she is looking for a jury vote from him, but Danielle is someone he thinks is a possible vote in his favor.  He says Christmas is a fifty-fifty chance.

He knows he won't have Tyler's vote either.

He knows the votes are coming down to whether or not Cody says he is neutral in order to make votes safe for the house guests.

(Kevin looks very stressed and anxious)

Kevin says he tried and didn't give up, and even though he lost the veto it was "the coolest competition I have ever been on."

He tells his partner he will be thinking of him while he is in jury, there are only four more weeks left.  Kevin says after this is over he just wants regular life. 

He says walking onto the stage will be a relief, this has been a terrible experience, unlike the first time, which was a positive experience.  Kevin says statistically he was in for a negative experience this time and he doesn't know why he didn't think about it.  He says being targeted and nominated is painful, and before this he didn't understand that.  He says it is like going to work and everyone wants you off their shift.  He says "it's just awkward."

He says he is still wondering if there is anything else he can do.  He says the problem is, when you are on the block telling a lie will not help, you are perceived as desperate.  Kevin says he has tried to mend things with Cody as much as possible, and he is trying to avoid showing a lack of energy during the have not week.

He goes on to say he has made offers to four people that he thinks are incredible. Danielle, Memphis, Tyler and Cody have all received offers from him.

Kevin says he has been on the block since the first week, he has been a serious consideration every time.

He says it has been like being the uninvited friend to a "Friendsgiving".

He decides to take the next couple of days to soak it all in, wearing the microphone to talk in the diary room.  He compares this season to the Hunger Games and it is very bizarre.  He says in the movie has architects and things like that, but the characters are able to move within the game on their own.

He says they released a twist today but he isn't sure it will help him.  He says Dr. Will came onto the balcony and said "Think three steps ahead." and he wonders what that might mean.  He wonders if that will change the current nominations, but he thinks whatever it is will not affect him.

Kevin decides to try to nudge the others towards favoring him, but he isn't sure just how to do that.  

Kevin says that David will be dragged to the end because he is a terrible player; taking the ten thousand dollars will be considered a bad move, and he hasn't been performing well in competitions. Kevin gained this perspective from what Memphis told him, and hopes that this is singularly his (Kevin's) take away from Memphis's answer about voting.

(Cody must have told Kevin he would let the house decide, although he has said many times he wants Kevin out) because::

Kevin has decided to tell Cody he appreciates him saying the house could decide who to keep.

Kevin wonders if bringing out Anita Veto would help, maybe people would say "OMG Kevin came out of his shell".  He says he feels defeated and "she" is so confident.  He says he has packed her away in his luggage, and they would have to give it back.  Kevin decides if Big Brother returns his luggage it is a sign that he should do it.

Kevin says he had two opportunities to save himself, the HOH and Veto, and he is grateful.  He says they were fair.

9:27pm Big Brother Time

Cameras move to the kitchen for a few minutes.

House guests are quizzing on each other about personal information regarding themselves.

Kevin continues to talk to the camera

In the kitchen there is no game talk, Kevin comes into the room.

Kevin tells them that in his real life he is known as KC.  Everyone is surprised they didn't know that.

more general talk.

Cody and Enzo are in the HOH

Enzo is talking about the end game, Cody says they have a ways to go, but he says it will be okay.

Memphis joins them in the HOH

The three of them are planning for the final three.

Cody says he doesn't think there is a double this week,

Enzo says maybe tomorrow is "Thursday",

Memphis thinks there is a speed week.

Enzo says he isn't liking that they are keeping David, he has 10k. Enzo says David is making money on Cody's HOH. Memphis continues to say Kevin is he the target.  Enzo repeats it's a shame Kevin has to go, that David needs to go.  Memphis talks over him a little.

They all say they have to win, Memphis says if no one thinks they are together they won't go on the block together.

Enzo complains that David is not a good player, Kevin is a veteran.

We get stars for a few minutes.

When feeds return Cody, Memphis and Enzo are talking about David and his inexperience. 

Memphis says next week is a good time to get David out and no one will support him staying.  He says they can't peddle it too much until Kevin is out.

Cody says Kevin knows the game, he respects Kevin more than David, but he is better.

Memphis repeats that as soon as Kevin is gone they need to put up David, but Cody calls attention to the fact that David will be up against another person and the house may keep David because he is not a good player.

Enzo says whoever goes up against David will have to sit tight.

Memphis and Cody say someone will drag David along to the final 3.  Enzo is still fussing about the money.

Memphis says next week is a good HOH for him to win. He says if he tells them they have to vote David out, they will do what he tells them to do, no question. (really???)

Memphis goes on to call Christmas a "soldier", she will do what they want if she is aligned with them.  However, they don't know who she would put up, but they all think Danielle will be one of the people.

Memphis says they just have to "keep these crazy people calm, man."

10:25pm Big Brother Time

During the last hour Cody, Memphis and Enzo have been in the HOH room trying to strategize.

All three of them have agreed that Kevin should go to the jury on Thursday because he is a better game player than David.

They do, however, worry that someone may decide to drag David to the end because he has made so many mistakes.

They know that Memphis is tied to Christmas somehow because he mentioned if Nicole F and Christmas are on the block together, Nicole F should be voted out.

They know that Kevin gave information that was shared by Davonne and originated from Danielle.

They believe that Christmas has lied about several things she has said she heard or was told (some she did, most she did not).

They have a pecking order that includes voting out Tyler, and David, but seem to want to keep Nicole F over Danielle.

They think there will be a fast forward and a three day HOH this week.

Memphis leaves the room (bedtime)

Cody and Enzo continue to talk a few minutes, then they also leave the room.

(I watched and had this entire conversation in real time, but my wonderful Meow Meow walked across my keyboard, and boom!! an hour of conversation disappeared, never to be seen again....--grumbling Grannysue)

10:32pm Big Brother Time

House guests in the kitchen snacking or talking about snacking.

Christmas in the key bedroom tucked into bed.  She has pool toys around the door and scares Memphis when he comes into the room.

Christmas asks where he has been, she has been waiting to scare him, Memphis tells her he was in the diary room giving his two cents. (he was in the HOH)

Memphis and Christmas are in the middle of a conversation when the stars come back.  They are trying to come up with what "three steps" mean.  Christmas wonders if there will be a triple eviction, Memphis says there is not enough time for that. Memphis wonders if there is another room coming.

Christmas says she feels good with everyone but Danielle, that Enzo is probably good.

Memphis, "there's no way, him sayin' that." and then

We get stars

When the feeds come back they are talking about videos they were shown called "Neighbor's house".  Christmas say maybe that means another room and maybe a puzzle.

Christmas says 6 evictions in 3 weeks is 2 a week.

Memphis says, maybe an eviction on Tuesday, Thursday and Tuesday again, and that would make 6 in the house.  He wonders why they said anything at all.

Memphis reassures Christmas that Enzo is "locked in", and doesn't mind keeping his distance in the house.

We get stars (oh forevermore!)

General talk in the kitchen.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:00pm Big Brother Time

11:26pm Big Brother Time

Still stars

feeds return 11:33pm

Enzo sitting in the living room area alone.

Cody in the HOH listening to music

Kevin walking around in the house alone, then to lavatory, then back to have not room.

Kevin is talking on camera in the have not room.

He has decided to talk to Enzo and ask him to vouch for him (Kevin).  He will tell Enzo that he would not go back on his word.  He isn't sure that Enzo is being real with him and that it is not already decided that he is leaving.

Enzo comes into the room, Kevin asks the lights to go out, but asks Enzo before Big Brother hits the switch.  He promises not to back track on his promises.  Kevin tells Enzo he needs another week.

Enzo says he will do that for Kevin, and tell Cody that Kevin will come and talk to him as well.

Before the lights go out Kevin tells Enzo about the real conversation between him and Cody.

Camera moves to Cody in the HOH going over dates and events.

12:00am---------------------Wednesday

Once again it's time for me to say goodnight.

Today is a new day, while you are going about your day find a way to help someone.

You could be just what they need.

Goodnight dears, hugs from Grannysue

7:00PM BBT: The HGs have finished their game of PIG in the LR and are now scattered throughout the house, general chatter fills the house. 

7:08PM BBT: BB cuts the feeds for almost ten minutes.

7:30PM BBT: Most of the HGs are in the KT getting ready for dinner. Memphis and Enzo are seated at the table, Dani is seasoning cut sweet potatoes and Kevin watches as she does.

7:45PM BBT: Christmas and Tyler are lounging on the couch in the LR. Cody is now helping cook dinner in the KT, David and Kevin watch. 

7:50PM BBT: Dani and Nicole are whispering in the CBR, Nicole says David hasn't pitched to her at all. They talk about David and what he says, Dani says David is just always telling her what she wants to hear. She says David blamed everything on Da'Vonne. BB cuts the feeds on and off during the conversation. 

8:30PM BBT: BB has cut the feeds on and off for the last thirty minutes. The HGs are now all in the LR or the KT, waiting for dinner. General chatter fills the house. 

• morty locked this topic