Monday, September 28, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

4:06pm BBT: Cody and Tyler still playing corn hole, Memphis still walking the BY, Dani, Christmas and David sitting on the lounge in the BY talking nap on the hammock, David says that Dani can swing him and she laughs.
4:11pm BBT: Enzo in the KT making slop, Cody making food and we keep getting Stars.

4:12pm BBT: Enzo says he is sweating while cooking, Tyler laughs at him then counts how many people are outside, Tyler says one person is missing and must be inside. Cody says we have one person missing we must find them and we get stars.

4:23pm BBT: Kevin in the HNR making his bed, Enzo at the KT table eating his slop.

4:31pm BBT: Dani walking in the KT saying Christmas is asleep and her things are in the washer and she does not know if they can go in the dryer or not, She talks loud in her mic telling BB to wake up Christmas, Enzo ask where she is and Dani says outside and we get stars.
4:37pm BBT: Dani and Kevin talk about eating slop, Dani tells him he is doing awesome and he is almost there, She tells him in her season 8 they had to have slop and water only no milk and now they get milk and Kevin says yeah and the shower hack is awesome and the bed hack is awesome.

4:50pm BBT: Nicole and Dani and Kevin in the KT talking general talk about food, Memphis walking the BY  Christmas and Tyler sleeping in the BY.

4:57pm BBT: Dani now putting washing on  to wash as Kevin walks around the KT moaning. He then goes out to the BY.

5:05 PM BBT 

The HGs have been planning  for a volleyball game using a beach ball. All of the HGs are planning to play once it cools off. Dani and Cody are warming up in the backyard.

Christmas is in the HOHR studying and writing in the velour cushions

image.png

image.thumb.png.0b5b259bf1dd49139894dbf9595f59d5.png

image.thumb.png.d664bdf667ae3a5e9c3d73fd2be45bd0.png

image.thumb.png.7b8f43d5328e72d766550ac0dcbf0484.png

image.thumb.png.d44a793bf7f9127a2fcbba2ee9cc18ef.png

5:06pm BBT: Christmas in the HOHR thinking to herself and saying if Tyler won and we get STARS.
5:11pm BBT:  Christmas studying  HOH and POV and NOMs in the HOHR. Dani and Cody hitting a ball around in the BY, Tyler laying and then gets up to go inside for a drink.

5:25pm BBT: Dani tells BBB they will fight if he will give them beer and wine  she says it will be a good fight not an ugly fight, David and Kevin are laughing at her.

5:31pm BBT: Christmas still in the HOHR studying dates and comps alone and talking out loud. Most all other HG in the BY just playing with beach balls and talking  about movies.
5:33pm BBT: Christmas talking in the HOH an out how she is a visual learner and says how smart everyone is in this house and they know this stuff and she is studying trying to learn it all and she says in this game you have to play smart and this helps me just going through it. She then leaves the HOHR and heads downstairs.

5:44pm BBT: Christmas in bed in the KBR talking about how Tyler wanted to leave the game a lot this season so he is no threat and how Memphis is a beast and will take her to final 2 and how she trusted Nicole but does not think she can trust her now, She says she misses everyone and misses her son but she will see this race through to the end, She says she adores Nicole but she is to i am gonna be there so that's scary, She says she has a good relationship with everyone in the hose except maybe Dani and Kevin. She says well at least for now they are not going to take a shot at me.

5:47pm BBT: Most HG in the BY BB tells them to lower the awnings.

5:54pm BBT: Memphis and Dani in the KT whispering about eviction and Dani says she really wants David gone and Kevin walks in from the BBY and they get quiet.

image.thumb.png.f46c559d442c5ef18bc5a3597d906451.png

image.thumb.png.a33c2cb043cb39fac0abcbac7b7b4b24.png

6:07 PM BBT

Cody says it's time for Volleyball.

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside and close the sliding glass doors!

Christmas: what?

Nicole: we don't get to play?

Kevin: how long is the lockdown?

*feeds cut

image.thumb.png.de61739695cc9515db09e7ddf4b69fff.png

6:15 PM BBT

The feeds come back to the HGs all inside

image.thumb.png.89bf105b3344a180b96b792fbdba5b6b.png

6:19 PM BBT

Christmas joins Enzo in the LR to chat 

Enzo: it's fucking October, Man. I don't know if my kids are in school...I don't know none of that. I hope we find out.

Christmas: you're gonna think Loyal is a cute little man. He's got my spirit, for sure.

Enzo: I don't know what the hell they are building. It's either gonna be a double or endurance

Christmas cackles, "I did the calculations today and there's 5 HOHs we have to win"

Enzo: that's nothing....and 5 vetoes

Christmas: including this Thursday

Enzo: wow....so there will be four....this season. It's fucking done. Put your war paint on

Christmas says she plans to put on her eye liner

Enzo: that's it...shit

Christmas: think you've seen crazy Christmas yet?

Enzo: Questions?   Any Questions?....OH God. 8 people left, man

Memphis joins them

Enzo: they are building a fucking monstrosity

Christmas comments about them building, "you think?"

Memphis: they are definitely building....I think it's the rope...spin thing or a double

Christmas says she is working on her balance this week

image.thumb.png.a12ac0b8fc748261f515edda534cc971.png

6:02PM BBT: Dani goes into the Comic Room to see if Nicole is awake and tells her 2 minute warning until the volleyball game.

6:05PM BBT: We have stars.

6:07PM BBT: The HGs are getting ready to play their volleyball game, and Big Brother announces they are now on indoor lockdown. Stars soon follow.

6:21PM BBT: HGs are in the kitchen cleaning and cooking except for Christmas and Enzo. They are on the couch talking about comps and Christmas.

6:32PM BBT: HG's still in the kitchen. General conversations. Now we have stars.

6:44PM BBT: Feeds return to HGs still in the kitchen.

6:56PM BBT: HG's still in the kitchen. General conversations. Now we have stars.

7:02 PM BBT

The HGs have been anticipating alcohol tonight.

Christmas walks toward the SR and announces, "I think they are loading it. They are loading."

Dani: really? wow...

*feeds cut 

Christmas: I wonder what they are gonna give us. Probably three beers each

David: probably

image.png

image.thumb.png.c459afaec9a90e54911ad796946c95a0.png

Dani: that's 8 drinks

Nicole: he's sharing his wine

David was listening in on the SR "They said there's 8 drinks so let's see when they come out here...usually they come out to distribute. What's happening?"

Cody: get your ass in there....go check

David says he is on the block "I'm not going in there"

Cody goes in and discovers the holdup is Dani treating her burn

Cody: what's going on in here?

Dani: I burned myself

Cody: o shit. Is it bad?

Dani: it's gonna blister

They have determined that two of the HGs will have to have just two drinks and everyone else gets three

"someone will have to sacrifice"

Music comes on and the feeds cut to stars. [I believe the music was in the control room, not the house]

image.thumb.png.d5ab94dd7399f9631d13b7476f8a66c6.png

Dani went to the DR to request more alcohol. She comes out and whispers to Nicole then announces, "they said no"

Nicole whispers to Dani "it's not my fault"

7:18 PM BBT

Memphis divides the  wine into glasses

image.thumb.png.d3259eac09056a2c7eb3c0eb2349d41c.png

The Houseguests have prepared burgers (Beyond burgers for the vegans and the pescatarian) with homemade fries.

Cody shares his bottle of wine from his HOH Basket

Nicole announces that she wants full control over her alcohol when she wins HOH.

David suggests they toast "here's Cheers to having some drinks"

Cody: Yes, Sir....Yes, Sir

image.thumb.png.16fb407e10c499820d3ec7fb883839b9.png

image.thumb.png.d91e6b509e6a7e80ac9e53acf0ed2e87.png

Nicole tells Cody and David that Vic spent is America's Favorite Player money in just two days.

Cody: he didn't save any of it 

Nicole: none

She also says that Corey had given him 5K as a bribe in the game and he spent that, too

[I'm out for the night   -MamaLong]

7:29PM BBT Cody, Nic and David talking in the KT. They are telling stories about wine. David is making a dinner. 

7:45PM BBT David still cooking. Nic and Cody talking with him. Nic is a little fuzzy after her beer. Kevin is helping them cook. Cody thanks him. David cooking burgers and pressing them down.

7:54PM BBT Kevin trying to make slop burgers putting slip in the leftover burger grease. HG coming and going from the BY. 

8:01PM BBT Burgers and fries are done. HG come in and start grabbing food. Stars continue on and off

8:07PM BBT We get a lot of stars on and off. Kevin still prepping his HN meal. All HG have gone into the BY. We do not see the BY because the HG have said music is playing somewhere.

8:14PM BBT All HG have gone into the BY so we just have stars.

8:20PM BBT Xmas is frantically putting on make up. Tipping powders over. She is drinking her wine and jumping around that she has had good wine and it's a game changer. Cody calls to her from the kitchen if it was her first glass or second. Xmas says it is her second. She is headed to the DR.

8:43PM BBT Feeds are on and off. Xmas and Dani are dancing around. Xmas says let's go on the floaties and we get stars.

8:57PM BBT We have stars.

8:30 PM BBT 

Dani in the kitchen talking with everyone "Hey this is important, when are we playing volleyball

COdy: not tonight

Dani: Hater

*feeds cut to stars

[The houseguests were about to play volleyball when they were called for an indoor lockdown just after 6 PM so that BB could begin construction of the next comp. However, around 7 PM they were allowing the HGs in the yard....just off camera. Anytime an HG opened the sliding glass door or the control room saw they were headed outside, we got stars. Whatever they are doing in the backyard is something they aren't worried about the HGs seeing (must be working at roof level because Cody saw men up there around 5 PM), but they do not want it on the feeds. We then got stars from 8:32 to 11:27 PM. It was during this time that the HGs played volleyball and then were put on lockdown.    -MamaLong]

11:29 PM BBT

The HGs are discussing how much work it is to prepare/build for a competition.

Dani: Ugh....two days lockdown

11:40 PM BBT

Cody, Enzo, Dani, Nicole, Kevin and Christmas are hanging out in the CBR.... just general chatter.

Nicole: Oh my God. My neck hurts. I took Advil, but I need Icy Hot.

Nicole says her neck is still hurting from OTEV, and they all agree that the slide was intense 

Cody says Enzo almost broke his teeth today with a pillow (pillow fight?)

Enzo got an allergic reaction to something and wonders if he can get some Benadryl. Cody tells him he can still see the red spots on his face.

Tyler passes through and Cody compliments his undies which are peeking out below his shorts hem.

Enzo comments that Tyler folded his (Enzo's) laundry "all nice and shit"

image.thumb.png.77d15866fc01fb2817c478a90ee4428c.png

9:40PM BBT: Feeds are back, the HGs move around the house and someone is showering. BB cuts the feeds again. 

10:40PM BBT: Feeds are back again, all four cameras are in the KBR where Nicole is rubbing lotion on her neck and face. She talks to herself, but she doesn't have her microphone on. 

10:41PM BBT: Nicole leaves the KBR and BB cuts the feeds again.

10:55PM BBT: Feeds are back. Christmas and Nicole are chatting in the CBR about their eyesight. David is in the PBR hanging up towels. 

11:02PM BBT: BB cuts the feeds on and off every two or three minutes for a minute or two. 

11:08PM BBT: Feeds are back, Kevin has joined Christmas and Nicole in the CBR, they chat about clothes. Christmas leaves, Kevin asks Nicole how her neck feels. 

11:10PM BBT: BB cuts the feeds again, this time for about twenty minutes.

11:58PM BBT: Kevin and Memphis have joined the group in the CBR. Memphis talks about the cameras always following him. The HGs joke around. Nicole wants a subject change. 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic