Monday, September 28, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00 AM BBT

Cody, Dani  and Tyler are hanging out in the kitchen talking about diets and carcinogens.

Dani says she smelled really bad when she changed her diet to Vegan because her hormones changed.

Cody: How did you know you smelled

Dani: I could smell myself "I couldn't go anywhere"

Tyler comments that if he smells he needs someone to tell him because he can't smell himself

1:10 AM BBT

Most of the houseguests are hanging out in the kitchen. Christmas and Memphis have gone to bed.

Enzo and Cody begin talking like Bill and Ted having an excellent adventure. Kevin tries to do the voice. Nicole says no way she will try. David says he can tell they are annoying Dani by her face.

Dani: this is my face  

The HGs are laughing and having a good time talking about movies

image.thumb.png.e96d50c7ab8fc16cd3b710bb57c5c3d6.png

image.thumb.png.3ac1a292b3e6c98cdd7fac538a3a92e5.png

Dani says all the sunscreen they use in the house is banned in Hawaii and maybe Australia (she isn't sure) "it's so bad"

Tyler: we have so much shit that other countries don't have

In the CBR, Kevin, Nicole, Enzo and David are having just general conversation. They all agree that they should have a dog in the BB house.

image.thumb.png.5dc23568ace3a874212e4989cb2cb470.png

2:00 AM BBT

David and Tyler are talking in the kitchen about staying fit. Tyler asks David, "what happened to those 2,000 laps a week?"

David says he feels like he lost his routine when he became a Have Not.

Tyler: yeah, that shit fucked me up for 3 weeks; I'm finally feeling back to normal

Tyler encourages David to get 200 laps before the backyard closes this week.

David agrees he can do that.

Tyler: it's bedtime

image.thumb.png.c37bad25414ba1cf375acc3ff1eb973d.png

2:30 AM BBT

The house is dark with all HGs in bed. In the Have Not Room, Kevin and Enzo chat in the dark about their daily work routines.

Surprisingly, BB leaves the lights off through their entire conversation.

The Have Nots finally drift off to sleep around 3:47 AM

7:18 AM BBT

David is awake and BB turns on the lights in the main rooms as David enters the kitchen.

David walks into the backyard and questions BB, "why are all these light on out here? WHy are these bright lights on this early?....UGH!"

David puts some laundry in the dryer and starts a new load in the washing machine.

"A lot of people are keeping these comp shoes and I just don't get it. They're trash! Oh, the cameras are on me? Could I see the sunrise without all these lights..."

*feeds cut to stars

8:54 AM BBT

David is in the backyard admiring the birds. He covers his mic and begins whistling to the birds. He gets a huge smile on his face, "the birds are talking back to me, or I'm losing my mind"

David continues whistling.

image.thumb.png.64d5d95d5f933d6a030fe3fcb3d548ab.png

David keeps dodging mosquitoes. He cusses them out, "mother fuckers.....can't you just chill? I'm trying to live my best life."

There are a lot of planes overhead today. They are loud, "Southwest is up and at it again."

9:01 AM BBT

David says he was hoping to talk with Memphis and comments that he is surprised he isn't up already. David heads inside "going to take  a shower and get dressed for the day."

9:00 AM BBT.  David goes inside, grabs some clothes from the bedroom and goes to the WCA.  

9:10 AM BBT.  David is in the shower.  Cameras 3/4 on sleeping HGs.  

9:20 AM BBT.  David finishes his shower.  Cameras 3/4 still on sleeping HGs.  

9:26 AM BBT.  David is doing ADLs in the WCA.  The other cameras on sleeping HGs.  

9:35 AM BBT.  David is shaving in the WA.  

9:41 AM BBT.  David goes out to the BY and starts whistling at the birds.  

9:43 AM BBT.  David continues to whistle at the birds.  [He is VERY good at this, sounds like a bird himself!]

9:48 AM BBT.  David sitting silently in the BY looking for birds. 

9:53 AM BBT.  David is still alone in the BY sitting silently.  Cameras 3/4 on sleeping HGs.  

10:00 AM BBT.  David is still alone in the BY.  He looks sleepy at times & closes his eyes for a minute.  

10:05 AM BBT.  David is back in the WA now.  

10:09 AM BBT stars on the feed. Wake up call maybe. 

10:24 AM BBT David and Memphis are outside talking. BB comes over and says Cody Tyler wakey wakey houseguest there are fresh batteries in the SR. Christmas says it going to be a fun day. BB comes over again and says BB Enzo Tyler Houseguest must be awake between the hours of 10 am and 10 pm thank you. Christmas goes out to where Memphis and David are out.

10:39 AM BBT  General chat going on  between Memphis Christmas and David. Stars on the feed for a minute then come back. Christmas says happy Monday everyone its a beautiful Monday. BB comes over and ask then to lower the outside awnings. 

10:51 AM BBT Memphis is talking about religion. Kevin is now up outside with Cody David and Memphis. 

10:54 AM BBT BB calls for Christmas to downstairs DR. She goes to the DR. BB calls for another wake up message. BB then calls for Nicole to go do dr downstairs.

10:57 AM BBT BB tells Nicole to disregard the message. Memphis talking about touring and travel. 

11:07 AM BBT Cody is making  shake to drink in the KT. Enzo is outside running. Tyler Memphis David Christmas and Kevin all outside talking outside. 

11:18 AM BBT

Christmas and Dani are talking about their terrible night and how they both had bad dreams and just couldn't sleep.

image.thumb.png.0aa9431e6b331c78006ca8d069eae30c.png

11:30 AM BBT

Nicole is blowing dry her hair in the WA while Kevin is showering. Memphis comes out of the loo, "oh my God. My hair"

Nicole tells him she thinks he will like it better once it grows out more..."Brad Pitt Style"

Memphis: Oh...Brad Pitt Style, for sure

image.thumb.png.c2f4fb866d2bc0a755b8b8c938e6445f.png

Memphis has made some adjustments to his look today

image.thumb.png.0a555f619fa304640bff56c81f5b2f58.png

11:39 AM BBT Memphis Kevin and Nicole are in the bathroom doing their ADL's. Tyler Cody and David are outside talking about celebrating Enzo birthday once out of the house. 

11:50 AM BBT all general chit chat and we get stars on the feeds. 

11:52 PM BBT Critter cam for Veto Ceremony.  

image.thumb.png.ab1e0044a12fe59eabf882be7651d530.png

1:45 PM BBT      

The Jersey Boys, Enzo and Cody, are talking in the HOHR

Enzo tells Cody he was really hoping he would make a "main move" and take out a big target, "but  whatever you want to do, Yo"

Cody says that he doesn't want to take them out so they will go after each other.

image.thumb.png.1a30ae17726b6f8a209f4282a63f23c3.png

image.thumb.png.b22138ad15c21a287142eec2626437b9.png

1:53 PM BBT

Tyler, Dani, Nicole, Memphis and Christmas are enjoying the backyard. Dani is floating on her gold swan from the veto competition. They are discussing movies they have seen, and Memphis recommends the John Candy classic, Uncle Buck to Tyler when he gets home.

image.thumb.png.c48c9d73c63364d14ffd77039eb1a733.png

1:00pm BBT: Christmas and Cody in the HOHR talking about  Her not trusting Dani in the house anymore and how she really has not trusted her since the beginning, In the BY Kevin and Memphis after talking and Kevin ask for His vote this week to stay and Memphis just listens and says yeah yeah as he eats his food.
1:04pm BBT: Kevin says just so you know i never passed up safety just like you and Memphis says no you have been in a very difficult situation a lot and i think you have handled it very well. David comes out to the BY and  the talk stops.

1:08pm BBT: Memphis goes in the house and Kevin says i can not believe i have been nominated 5 times and David says some people got nominated once and they are gone now and Kevin says yeah, then they talk about cooking the slop. In the HOHR Christmas is still talking about other HG and what they all said. They are complaining about Dani and how she talks to everyone but then ignores some people she says i do not mean to make this a gripe session and Cody says no no we have the same agenda.

1:21pm BBT: Cody and Christmas still talking about who talked about who in the house and how in the OTEV game you couldn't hardly find the t-shirts but then at the end i found a lot of t-shirts. Christmas says it is like awareness. Christmas talks about they have only like 4 weeks and some change and Cody says i feel like we are going to have a Tyler ending this year  where it will be eviction after eviction.
1:30pm BBT: Tyler in the KT cooking, Christmas in the KT grabs her shades and heads to the WC, David and Kevin in the BY talking about Day and Nicole when Nicole won her season and how Day changed Nicole's life then voted Day out of the house. David said i would never do that.

1:35pm BBT: Kevin and David looking up at balloons flying up and Cody and Tyler comes out saying oh wow, Cody says what's going on this is like 2 days in a row balloons have gone up and we get STARS.
1:36pm BBT: Kevin gets up and goes into the house telling David the food was good and thank you and David says you are welcome then says it is hot out here. David ask Tyler if he still sees the balloons and we get STARS.

1:40pm BBT: Cody and Enzo in the HOHR, Cody says this is why i keep David for a pawn  so we can put him up and tell him your the pawn and put someone up that needs to be out and then we vote whoever out, That's why i need Dani and Tyler to shut up and stop saying to put Christmas up because why would i put Christmas up and get her out when she is a vote for me.

1:44pm BBT: Cody and Enzo talking about Memphis being strong and a threat in comps  and how he has teamed up with Christmas and Christmas will go after Dani and Dani will go after Christmas, They say that some people need to go.

1: 49pm BBT: Memphis, Dani and Christmas at the pool soaking up the sun just general talk going on while Enzo and Cody are in the HOHR talking about needing each other in this game.

1:55pm BBT: Enzo walking about the HOHR talking saying yo as Cody makes his bed and we get stars.

1:55 PM BBT

Memphis asks Tyler if he has seen Caddyshack

Tyler: yeah, but it was a long time ago....with the car

Dani: the car?

Memphis: car?

Dani: are you thinking of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

Tyler begins laughing and they all laugh with him "yeah, I was thinking of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"

Memphis explains Caddyshack

image.thumb.png.6bc2a50de623587e85283e8eefe58561.png

2:06PM BBT In the BY, HG in the pool and sitting around talking about movies. 

2:25PM BBT The HG are still in the BY. Talk about actors and movies.

2:36PM BBT Tyler talking about Netflix shows. Xmas and Nic playing backgammon. Others just lounging in the sun.

2:43PM BBT Cody in the KT prepping food. David talking to him. In the BY, Tyler is lying in the sun.

2:45 PM BBT

Nicole is sitting on the backyard couch studying BB22 stats. The HGs have been anticipating a comp about the days is coming up.

Nicole is whispering to herself going through HOH wins then the veto wins.

image.thumb.png.c76eec93c92018d89bde514a1b04821e.png

2:53 PM BBT

BB focuses on the neighbor's balcony as Nicole is complimenting Dr. Will for being well spoken

image.thumb.png.810b5d6d1c8b469d22edb95b9163a743.png

2:53PM BBT IN the BY, Memphis and Nic talking about the weather.  Memphis thinks it is 78 outside (it's 99 there right now). Nic disagrees.

2:58PM BBT IN the KT, David and Tyler talk about doing dishes. David says when he is a HN, he won't wash the other's dishes but will wash the HN dishes (he cleans the KT often). In the BY, the HG talk about making raisins. Kevin says you can leave them in the sun. Dani and Xmas do not believe him. Memphis says that the ants will probably take them.

3:04 PM BBT.  In the BY, Tyler is telling the story of how he offended Dani by saying she looked like she was from the 70's.  Memphis says she looks like a stepford wife but a 70's one, not a 50's one.  Tyler asks what a stepford wife is.   

3:06 PM BBT.  We get stars.  

3:10 PM BBT.  Feeds come back to Dani telling the backyard crew about something to watch (?).  She says if it's garbage, don't waste your time.  She then says she hated it.  Something about a creative writer and owls killing women.  Nicole says the owl storyline wasn't for the first wife.  

3:16 PM BBT.  David is in the KT.  All the other HGs besides Enzo are in the BY discussing stories and shows.  

3:24 PM BBT.  The HGs in the BY are talking about flying, airports, airport lounges & people recognizing them.  Tyler says he never gets into the lounges.  

3:29 PM BBT.  David is fixing himself a sandwich in the KT.  The BY crew is talking about being recognized.  Dani says she feels weird about it.  Kevin says he doesn’t feel worthy of it.  

3:32 PM BBT.  David has joined the BY gang.  Memphis says he needs to change for his walk.  They ask where is he going today.  He says maybe to the cemetary.  They ask how he named his kid River.  He tells them it's because of River Phoenix.  Tyler asks who that is.  They tell him he was an actor, Joaquin Phoenix's brother.  He tells them he got his middle name Waylon from Waylon Jennings.  Tyler asks who that is.  After they tell him, he asks what somgs he sang.  Memphis says you would probably know the theme song from the "Dukes of Hazzard".  Enzo is listening to music in the HOHR.  

3:38 PM BBT.  Tyler goes inside and tells Cody he’ll be right back to play corn hole.  Dani tells Xmas in the BY that they only have 2 more evictions until final 6.  She says that they would be the best alliance of all time.  She doesn’t think that has ever happened before where nobody from the alliance got evicted early.   

3:46 PM BBT.  Cody and Tyler are playing corn hole.  The sound of the bean bags whacking against the board makes it hard to hear other talking at times.  The girls comment on how good the guys have gotten at it.  

3:49 PM BBT.  In the BY Memphis says he thinks the crew they had to make & break down the comps was smaller at the beginning of the season.  Dani says it must be hard to wear masks all the time when you sweat like that.  Nicole mentions the guy they had cleaning her pool had to wear a mask when it was 95 and so hot.  

3:55 PM BBT.  A big plane (very noisy) flies over.  Tyler says that's a big a** FedEx plane.  Enzo and David talking in the KT.  Enzo explains how a DE works.  

3:57 PM BBT.  In the KT, David says he has to survive this week first.  He says I’m getting ahead of myself.  Enzo asks if Kevin is napping.  David says yes, then a minute later says no he’s outside.  Enzo says he is campaigning.  David says I gotta do that, do I have your vote?  Enzo jokes that he needs to see because David has $10.,000 now.  Then he says you know I got you.