Wednesday, September 23, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00 AM BBT

Dani works out a pretty good way to scare Cody.

Dani to Nicole: are you rooting for me or what?

Nicole: yeah I'm rooting for you...that face...I will always see that face

Dani: isn't it the best face?

Nicole: it's amazing that is his face

Dani: I Know, I can't believe that is his face (his scared face)...let's start reenacting it to him

Dani waits outside the door to the PBR and gets Cody as he comes out. She gets him really good.

Cody: You are dead to me.

Dani is hysterically enjoying the thrill of the scare

Tyler: you are so mean

Dani: Tyler, why are you such a hater? I get so excited.

Tyler: because you scared me, too!

Cody leaves

Dani enters the PBR "Tyler you look down, are you okay"

*we get stars

image.thumb.png.06502556d3cd94b9e9451cfcdcc2f093.png

image.thumb.png.8defd49103cd7cb4679d7e6e43fa9faa.png

12:10 AM BBT

Kevin and Da'Vonne are enjoying the hammock in the backyard

Kevin: Everyone is annoying me

Day: Same...same

Kevin: I am sick of Enzo's power trip....on his season he was in control the whole time...he has never experienced it himself. He skated through his entire season.

Day: he got played at the end.

Kevin: I know, and he's going to get played again. Nicole is the only winner that acts (too muffled to make out); David acts like he is this huge manipulator or a victim. But, both scenarios are annoying

*We get stars

The feeds come back for a brief moment...just enough time to find out why the backyard gets shut down

Nicole is sitting in her bed in the CBR: Dani, DANI

Nic gets up and goes in the PBR where Dani and Tyler are talking

Nic: they are closing the backyard

Tyler jumps up "Do we have stuff out there?"  (he means washer/dryer)

Dani: shut up; it's only like 11

Nic: I don't know if anyone is out there or not

Dani: we have to get the weights

Cody: we got them already

Enzo: did you hear it? 

Tyler: hear what?

Enzo:  sI heard it

Tyler: heard what?

Enzo: somebody on megaphones

8:36 AM BBT

We have had stars then critters since 12:11 AM BBT   

12:03AM BBT: Kevin and Da'Vonne are talking in the hammock outside. Kevin tells her about his conversation with David. Inside, Tyler, Cody, Nicole, and Dani are chatting in the CBR. BB cuts the feeds. 

3:20AM BBT: The feeds switch from stars to kitten and puppy cam. If you fall in love with one of the animals on the feeds, they are all at the Rancho Coastal Humane Society and available for adoption. Or visit your local chapter or the shelter closest to you in order to save a life. Adopt, don't shop. 

7:30AM BBT: Feeds are still down and showing puppies and kitties from the Rancho Coastal Humane Society. 

Hi all. Though we understand your frustrations at the feeds being down, this thread is for the sole purpose of updating what is happening on the feeds. Please refrain from using this thread for discussions on the topic. Discussions go here: https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-usa-season-22-all-stars-discussion-forum/

Thank you.

10:03PM BBT:  All of the HG are looking around pensively as if to see if the feeds are back on.  All HG are in the LR area and Nic is up to charades first.  She kicks off by slithering around on the floor like a snake and David guesses the movie Venom.  

10:05pm Big Brother Time

Feeds have returned

House guests are laying charades, all cameras are in the living room.

The game seems relatively tame compared to what we normally see.   After a few minutes some house guests seem a little more animated than they were when the feeds came back on.

10:08PM BBT:  Nic goes into the KT with Tyler to tell him the next clue while the other HG chat about movies and laugh.  Tyler starts up for the next Movie by staring at Cody with "I'm looking at you" type clues and they finally guess "Obsessed".   Day seems a bit bored, off on one of the other sofas by herself.

10:11PM BBT: Christmas is up next, giving "lady" type clues.   She times out and tells them "She's All That" was the movie.

10:13PM BBT: Memphis follows with putting a cage-like table over his head and the HG guess "Trapped".  

10:14PM BBT: Day is up next with a 4 word movie title.  Enzo gets it after the second word, "Planes Trains and Automobiles".   Tyler says "I've never heard of these - what's it about?!?".  

10:15PM BBT: Kevin is next up, hands on hips.  2 words,  He's struggling and times out.  "The Goonies"

10:18PM BBT: David is up.  They get stuck on Cloud.  The movie was "Cloud Atlas", which none of them had heard of.  Christmas expresses her frustration with how David delivered his choppy clues and says "that's why I don't play!".  

10:20PM BBT: Cody is delivering his clues, 2 words, second word Sky.    He times out "October Sky".  Nic is up next.  

10:51PM BBT: They have continued to play, one HG after another - with absolutely no clues as to why we've had no feeds since last night. 

image.thumb.png.758b85162f2c7fb07271dfc09582794f.png

11:05pm Big Brother Time

Charades continue.

Christmas, Nicole F, Davonne, Enzo and David celebrate their win.

Memphis says he is going to bed, he heads upstairs.

The house guests scatter.

Cameras move around the house for a few minutes.  

Davonne is checking to make sure she isn't missing anything she should have packed. She complains that the cameras are following her. (They are)

Kevin says he needs to pack, Davonne tells him he isn't going, no need to pack.  He says it could be a double, she tells him to pack then.  Kevin says he will eat with her and spend time with her.

Davonne says when she leaves Kevin gets her closet and two drawers as well.  They head to the kitchen for pizza.  It looks like they have carry in pizzas.

Enzo mentions they fixed the sinks today, he complains that the shower is cold.  Danielle tells him if the shower in the HOH is running the downstairs showers are cold.

Other general talk in the kitchen

Christmas in the washroom brushing out her hair

Cody and Christmas are in the key bedroom, no talking.

Nicole F comes in and Cody starts talking to her.

Cody says he is waiting to eat food.

Christmas asks where the Bible is, Nicole F goes to get it while Christmas goes to the diary room.  Kevin is in the key room gathering his things to pack.

Cody has gone to the photo room to talk to Enzo.

Cody is saying that Nicole F is p***ed, Danielle is setting herself up to not have to win HOH.  Enzo says Tyler wants to go after Danielle and Nicole F because he thinks they are linked,  Cody says Danielle asked him if Tyler had mentioned her.

Tyler comes into the room,

We get stars, but only in that room, Feeds are still going in the kitchen.

When feeds come back cameras have switched to the kitchen where Davonne and Danielle are talking about a possible double eviction and how they will know it s happening.

Conversation changes to the hair found in the sink drain and juice...

Cameras return to the photo bedroom.

David, Tyler and Enzo are in the photo bedroom.

General guy talk, super bowl, passing gas and so on

Cameras move to key bedroom, kitchen and then...

We get stars

Christmas and Nicole F are in the key bedroom.

Nicole F says, "bad game choice, that's all I'm gonna say."

Christmas says she didn't hear a thing, then asks if Nicole F wants to hear a Proverb.  

"If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.", Christmas reads another and then finds the third one.

"Good understanding gives favor, but the way of the transgressor is hard."

Cameras move back to the photo bedroom where David, Enzo and Tyler continue their talk about football.

In the kitchen Danielle, Kevin and Davonne are talking about general convenience items Big Brother no longer provides.

12:00am-------------Thursday

Again, the clock strikes 12:00am in the Big Brother house, I have finished my sleepy time tea and I am ready to have a rest.

Remember to be kind today and tell someone you love them.

(and Grandpa's surgery yesterday was very minor, he is doing well and resting at home, where he has no complaints about the company or the food)---Hugs my dear ones,  Grannysue.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic