Biggest Loser 2

Guest ranster627

When Seth lifted his shirt he had a lot of skin hanging over the waist of his pants.

Yeah, I noticed that extra skin too, but barely. I didn't think it was that noticable.

I think everyone is different. Some people have lots of problems with excess skin, after a weight loss, or pregnancy. And others seem to just snap right back. I suppose it depends on your age ( younger -- more elasticity) and genetics.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well unfortunately that is not how the show works. He was voted off so the big prize only goes to the remaining contestants. I do think it was nice for him to have won the $100 grand thou.

I know suds and I agree that's the game and part of it is strategy. I was just trying to point out that the person who ACTUALLY lost the most weight got the second biggest prize money. Seems like that's the right thing to happen, imo.

I know suds and I agree that's the game and part of it is strategy. I was just trying to point out that the person who ACTUALLY lost the most weight got the second biggest prize money. Seems like that's the right thing to happen, imo.

not me..why have them vote people off in the first place. The game is not just about who loses the most weight.

on a side note was The girl in the final 3 drunk last nite?

Edited by nebartist
  • 3 weeks later...

They competed against each other during this season of NBC's "The Biggest Loser."

But now, it looks like Matt and Suzy are a team.

"Biggest Loser" winner Matt Hoover and third-place finisher Suzy Preston, who together lost a combined 248 pounds on the show, are a couple, according to People magazine.

"I think it's going to be great," says Hoover, 29, a former salesman. "She is awesome."

The way they met was anything but normal. Suzy was a bespectacled 220-lbs. and Matt was a burly 339.

"I saw him at his worst, absolutely," Preston told People. "And he saw me at my worst. He saw me sweating and passing gas."

Hoover thinks their shared experiences as finalists on "Loser" (he won the $250,000 grand prize, and now weighs 182 pounds; she took home $25,000 as second runner-up, and weighs 132 pounds) gives their romance a unique foundation.

"We have a lot in common. Going through something like we went through is life-changing. We are not the same people we were before all this and we are both at a point in our lives where we know what it's like to be fat and miserable - and what it's like to be happy and healthy," Matt said.

Hoover, who lives in Iowa, said he is contemplating a move to be closer to Preston, a hairstylist, in Seattle. The story appears in the new issue of People, which hits newsstands on January 9.

They competed against each other during this season of NBC's "The Biggest Loser."

But now, it looks like Matt and Suzy are a team.

"Biggest Loser" winner Matt Hoover and third-place finisher Suzy Preston, who together lost a combined 248 pounds on the show, are a couple, according to People magazine.

"I think it's going to be great," says Hoover, 29, a former salesman. "She is awesome."

The way they met was anything but normal. Suzy was a bespectacled 220-lbs. and Matt was a burly 339.

"I saw him at his worst, absolutely," Preston told People. "And he saw me at my worst. He saw me sweating and passing gas."

Hoover thinks their shared experiences as finalists on "Loser" (he won the $250,000 grand prize, and now weighs 182 pounds; she took home $25,000 as second runner-up, and weighs 132 pounds) gives their romance a unique foundation.

"We have a lot in common. Going through something like we went through is life-changing. We are not the same people we were before all this and we are both at a point in our lives where we know what it's like to be fat and miserable - and what it's like to be happy and healthy," Matt said.

Hoover, who lives in Iowa, said he is contemplating a move to be closer to Preston, a hairstylist, in Seattle. The story appears in the new issue of People, which hits newsstands on January 9.

Yea, like this one's going to last! :rolleyes:

Who where's the skirts in this relationship? With all his blubbering, I wouldn't be surprised to find a vagina under Matt's shorts!

Guest ranster627
Yea, like this one's going to last! :rolleyes:

Who where's the skirts in this relationship? With all his blubbering, I wouldn't be surprised to find a vagina under Matt's shorts!

and she was always crying too ...

Hmm... this actually surprises me. I just can't see these two as a couple for some reason. If anything, I would have been less surprised to hear that Seth had run out on his wife and new baby for Suzy. I mean, those two always seemed to be all over each other. Perhaps not in a sexual way.. but in a 3rd grade recess on the playground pig-tail pulling arm punching "I'm sweet on ya." kind of way...

Anyway, with all that crying, I hope they pass out galoshes at the wedding.

Perhaps the bouquet can be made of Kleenex... Maybe even Suzy could carry one too.

Courtesy of: ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, TV

'Biggest Losers' Find Love

POSTED: 2:56 pm PST December 19, 2005

UPDATED: 4:13 pm PST December 19, 2005

5580093_200X150.jpg

Access Hollywood

Suzy and Matt talk with Access in Las Vegas.

They went in big and lonely, but they came out buff and in love!

Biggest Loser winner Matt Hoover and second runner-up, Suzy Preston, are taking their relationship public Monday.

"I was having a little crush on him, but that's because you were flirting with me," Suzy laughed.

"Nah," Matt teased.

"It's true!" Suzie said.

Losing a combined total of more than 250 pounds, Matt and Suzy may have lost the weight but now enjoy a newfound love.

Walking the red carpet hand in hand Monday at NBC's Radio Music Awards, these lovebirds had to find the perfect outfit for their new bodies.

"It's gonna be kind of a hip crowd, so, you want to look, look the part," Matt explained.

"I'm looking for stuff that shows off my figure now," Suzy said. "Instead of hides it. A little tighter... I

Gawwwddd... was all that really necessary? Pretty sure this whole romance is a publicity stunt. I live in Iowa, and there are some complaining because Matt didn't get any publicity here, unlike what Rory, and Twila from Survivor got, and Tanna from the Apprentice got.

Hmmm-- maybe that's cuz Matt comes off as the biggest loser, in more ways than one!

Oh and by the way -- on the NBC board, there are quite a few in mourning because of this supposed relationship. I'm not even kidding. You don't go there and diss Matt---- or you better watch out. Many over there think it is a publicity stunt too, but they think it, because they can't bear the thought of 'their Matty' with another woman. It's some sick and twisted stuff.

Someone posted something about how these women really should get a life, and let it go already. Well, the Matt lovers would have none of that! They say they are just having fun and fantacizing a bit -- but I don't know--- they seem pretty far gone, to just be joking around.

It would be kind of funny to read, if it didn't make you so sick!

Gawwwddd... was all that really necessary? Pretty sure this whole romance is a publicity stunt. I live in Iowa, and there are some complaining because Matt didn't get any publicity here, unlike what Rory, and Twila from Survivor got, and Tanna from the Apprentice got.

Hmmm-- maybe that's cuz Matt comes off as the biggest loser, in more ways than one!

Oh and by the way -- on the NBC board, there are quite a few in mourning because of this supposed relationship. I'm not even kidding. You don't go there and diss Matt---- or you better watch out. Many over there think it is a publicity stunt too, but they think it, because they can't bear the thought of 'their Matty' with another woman. It's some sick and twisted stuff.

Someone posted something about how these women really should get a life, and let it go already. Well, the Matt lovers would have none of that! They say they are just having fun and fantacizing a bit -- but I don't know--- they seem pretty far gone, to just be joking around.

It would be kind of funny to read, if it didn't make you so sick!

You know, I might just have to saunter on over to that forum - after all Crappysucks never shys away from a battle. It sounds like some delusional people need to realize their idol is a wuss! :lol:

I wonder if the member name 'Wrestlingwuss' is taken...

Guest ranster627
You know, I might just have to saunter on over to that forum - after all Crappysucks never shys away from a battle. It sounds like some delusional people need to realize their idol is a wuss! :lol:

I wonder if the member name 'Wrestlingwuss' is taken...

LOL --- go get 'em!

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: BRAVO TV

The Biggest Loser 2 Marathon

January 2 beginning @ 10a/9c

The first reality series in which everybody "loses" offers severely overweight participants the opportunity to undergo a radical physical makeover without any kind of surgery. Join Bravo as we present the entire second season of this inspiring, life-altering reality series. For more information, please visit www.nbc.com

(This marathon is on BRAVO not on NBC.)

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: NBC UNIVERSAL MEDIA VILLAGE (NBCUMV)

"THE BIGGEST LOSER" COUPLE MATT HOOVER AND SUZY PRESTON TO MAKE THEIR ACTING DEBUT ON NBC'S POPULAR DAYTIME DRAMA "PASSIONS" THURSDAY, MARCH 16

Published: February 13, 2006

2PASatN05.jpg

BURBANK, Calif. -- February 13, 2006 -- NBC's popular daytime drama "Passions" welcomes "The Biggest Loser" couple Matt Hoover (Season 2 winner) and Suzy Preston (Season 2 finalist) as they make their acting debut Thursday, March 16 (2 p.m. ET on most NBC stations, check local listings).

Hoover and Preston, who taped their scenes on the "Passions" set in Studio City, California on Friday, February 3, portray a romantic couple hopelessly in love and enjoying an evening stroll through Harmony. The pair shares a loving exchange and kiss during their guest star appearance.

Hoover and Preston kindled their relationship while filming Season 2 of NBC's hit weight-loss series "The Biggest Loser," which he went on to win and she placed 3rd. It was during a moment when Preston cut Hoover's hair that viewers caught a glimpse of a budding romance. Their long-distance relationship has kept them apart for only a few weeks at a time since "The Biggest Loser" finale in November, as they have been busy on various promotional events for the show. Hoover is now a full-time motivational speaker and Preston continues to style hair.

"Passions," is the creation of celebrated daytime drama scribe James E. Reilly, who is considered by many industry insiders to be one of the most innovative and prolific writers of his time (TV Guide named him one of Television's Most Valuable Players, February 2001). "Passions" is produced by NBC Universal Television Studios in association with Outpost Farm Productions, Inc. Lisa de Cazotte is the executive producer.