Monday, September 21, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

1:21 AM BBT

David shares with Tyler in the PBR that he feels this week's plan has not unfolded as Memphis wanted. Tyler just listens. He doesn't say much. 

In the CBR, Dani tells Nicole that she wishes she (Dani) tried harder in the veto. "I didn't throw it, but I didn't not throw it." Dani says she was trying to make sure Memphis won, but now wishes she had tired harder. She is angry at herself realizing that Tyler will likely not use the veto.

image.png

1:48 AM BBT

In the WA, Cody and Dani are whispering. COdy tells Dani that if Tyler is on the block again he would definitely send him home over Memphis.

In the PBR, David, Enzo and Tyler are in bed and acting silly. There's lots of laughing. Enzo is delivering more of his "bars" (aka raps).

BB: put on your microphone (stern voice)

Enzo: Yo, they hate us....I'm sorry!  

David: hate us cuz they ain't us

Enzo keeps laying out rhymes...

Please tag EMinem...I know he's not planning on watching, who cares...

so call me a loose cannon,  

Loose Ends like Aaron Hernandez 

the flame these lames 

cuz ever since this new fame 

in this food chain 

my mood changed 

but I will let loose the name 

these tattoos face fruitcakes 

Rob….. for his 2 Chainz 

if you don't duck like a wild goose 

chase has the goose chase of the whole thing 

yet do you clown with It

but if I had a Penny Wise crack 

and why rap

image.thumb.png.fdc825e6a43fbfe15a9400ad6aacacf9.png

1:56 AM BBT

Enzo asks BB to turn out the lights. Tyler asks for another bar. Enzo continues and Tyler tells him he needs to make vlogs and make money from his videos.

2:25 AM BBT

The lights are finally out on the BB House

5:49 AM BBT

David is snoring loudly in the PBR. Enzo gets out of bed and visits the loo.

9:46 AM BBT

The feeds are back on our early birds fluttering around in the kitchen (Memphis and David)

The lights are up, but everyone else is in bed.

image.thumb.png.d2599b44f9c617b1a18d57de00cc0bbe.png

David asks Memphis how he slept. He says he has slept really good the last two nights. They discuss last night's alcohol and how the girls were running around.

Memphis: strictly for my entertainment. That's it. 

Memphis heads outside.

image.thumb.png.77fd04f825d7b9ebf6f3273467ce4988.png

9:55 AM BBT

David joins Memphis in the backyard and asks what will happen if the veto is used. Memphis says it won't get used. Memphis tells David that he doesn't have a vote but Da'Vonne is definitely the more dangerous of the nominations, "They both have to go home at some point."

9:58 AM BBT Memphis and David are outside talking. Memphis said since one of them used the veto last week it was easy for him for nominate them. Memphis says Day is the dangerous out of the 2 of them. 

10:06 AM BBT Enzo is up in the bathroom. He comes out and ask if they seen his bandana. David is talking to Memphis. David tells him that he was never told it was an all stars season. Memphis says that once you have been in here 90 to 100 days they have so much clarity. Memphis for first weeks he was only looking at the big picture but he says it was too much.  

10:13 AM BBT BB calls out that they must be awake between 10 am and 10 pm and Wake wake houseguests 3 times. That dont work so they call chistmas to dr downstairs and say wakey wakey houseguest again. Memphis and David are talking about the game in general and the different aspects of the game. 

10:20 AM BBT They talk about how Enzo is in a good spot because he dont give a crap attitude. BB tells Day to put her mic on. David thanks him for the chat and Memphis says he didn't make the coffee strong enough. David ask Enzo if he found it and he said something about the DR. 

10:26 AM BBT Christmas is now up and awake. They guys outside are putting the awnings up. Nicole is now also awake. 

10:36 PM BBT Tyler Cody and Nicole are in the bathroom doing their ADL's. Christmas Enzo and David are talking outside general chit chat going on. 

10:40 AM BBT Enzo Christmas and David are talking about being criticized by the fan base and being perceived, Enzo talks about how he prepped his daughter for the season. He talks about how he might get in a showmance and what not before leaving.  Enzo says if he gives nickname to the girl then its serious and not just a romance. Christas brings up Nicole a and Enzo says it would have been too soon but that she was a sweet girl with a sweet soul, 

10:50 PM BBT Christmas talk about her brand and her clients she gets. She also talk about Loyal and his dad. Nicole and Dani are putting makeup on and whispering in the key room. 

11:00 AM BBT Day is on the couch in the WA with a mask on. Cody is taking a shower. All feeds are on the Bathroom. 

11:06 AM BBT  Day and Nicole are talking in the KBR whispering. Day says they are going to call for the ceremony on with her facemask on. Nicole laughs. Enzo talk about donating clothes on his pervious season because he was on the block with Brenda. 

11:24 AM BBT Christmas Tyler and Cody are talking about Ian and his algorythm that he has. They think he is going to vote for those who play game moves. The topic then changes to Christmas season and Paul and Josh how they played on the game. Nicole comes on and they talk about her breakfast taco she made and what is on it. 

11:35am BBT: Tyler and Kevin in the KT making food while Nicole, Dani, Cody and David are in the BY talking about dreams and the HVNR bed being uncomfortable.
11:43am BBT: David, Tyler, Dani and Nicole in the BY talking about who wears the pants in their house and Dani says she does in her house and, Nicole says her and Victor both wear the pants in their relationship, Tyler says Angela does in theirs and David says i wear the pants , shirt and shoes, Tyler says David wears it all in his relationship with himself and they all laugh.
11:57am BBT: Nicole, David and Tyler talking in the BY about relationships and  Nicole tells how her and Victor hooked up at the BB19 party after they had already done all their crazy stuff after being on BB. Enzo and Cody playing pool.

12:04pm BBT: Christmas walks out to the BY and we get FOTH.
 12:05pm BBT: WE now have puppy cam as the HG have the POV meeting.

1:03 PM BBT

The feeds have returned

image.thumb.png.a4b99139bdc17025c0c8c3820d758eda.png

image.thumb.png.9c25a63345cc8311ea0cd51f255ccd0c.png

1:07 PM BBT

Tyler is talking with Dani and Nicole in the backyard. Tyler is trying to remember what Da'Vonne said in her speech at the POV Meeting. "Something about me planning this all along......She said so much I just trailed off.

Dani: were you planning this all along?   (being snarky)

BB: Please put on your microphone

Dani: I am holding it right here 

BB: Please do not hold your microphone

Dani: Oh my God. I'm not talking. I am done for the rest of the day.

image.thumb.png.016341a5c458728ed803e0a76fd446d5.png

image.png

Tyler did not use the Power of Veto. Memphis' nominations, Da'Vonne and Kevin, remain on the block.

1:47 PM BBT

Kevin and Da'Vonne are being very candid with Dani in the CBR

Da'Vonne says that she has watched them laugh at people at all season and make fun of their campaigns, so she is not doing it. "I'm not talking to people"

She tells Kevin he will go out in the double and tells Dani she will be right behind him.

Day is angry at herself for holding her tongue all this time. She apparently unloaded in her Veto speech.

1:49 PM BBT

In the HOHR, Christmas is getting ugly in the HOHR about Da'Vonne's veto speech and Day calling out several HGs.

Enzo: what was that speech?

Christmas: okay sit down. I'll explain. 

Enzo tells her to calm down.

Christmas: She thinks I was set up by someone else to put up Bayleigh

Enzo: okay, okay....relax

Christmas: Okay,  like she's basically calling everybody that had HOH. She said about me and then she's like, you and you and you and you and you (pointing around to everyone) [Christmas is pretty worked up over Day's speech  -MamaLong]

Enzo: I didn't even look at her. I stayed looking down

Christmas: SHe said Cody, you, Memphis...she said the comment about me. The only ones she didn't say or comment about or point to  were Dani and Nicole

Enzo: Dani is trying so hard to keep her

image.thumb.png.45e9d05e2f4b0b54ee92320a446f1fc4.png

Christmas: I know that what we were seeing yesterday, Nicole is wrapped up in that...all folded up

Enzo: let's just say we have to see what the house...

Christmas: she said she is not going to campaign

Enzo: Good....that's it

CHristmas describes how Kevin was behaving and didn't hug her back last night. Oh, Okay!

Enzo: well at least you know who we can put up next week.

Christmas: Wait, you want us to send you home? ....oh, you want to get cut...Bye

CHristmas gets revved up again

Christmas: I was like 'We don't have to keep you

*raising voice* That was the Da'Vonne I've been waiting to see. That was the Da'Vonne that got in my face that night. That was the Da'Vonne I know has been talking about me in the DR and made that Zing.

[all of this is Christmas' mental dialogue with Day. These words have not been said by Christmas, YET  -MamaLong]

Christmas: Cause I know nobody else is throwing shade at me.... I'm glad you finally came out and said it

Enzo: exactly

Christmas: thank you for actually calling me out because now I can draw the line

Enzo: she is going to be 2nd in jury

CHristmas: you got further than last time

Enzo: that's right...exactly

Christmas: She was like, I've been playing nice....No, actually, you haven't

Enzo continues agreeing with Christmas

They go on and on about Dani and Nicole playing really sloppy

Christmas and Enzo continue talking about how they are running the game and WIse Guys are going to make it to final three.

2:36 PM BBT

Tyler and Dani are discussing dinner options in the backyard. Tyler says he is thinking about cutting up some potatoes. Dani says David is planning to make sweet potato fries and regular fries. Tyler says he is going to fry them, so his potatoes will be oven roasted.

image.thumb.png.55f35048d893cba413f122ea0fe9e5e0.png

2:48 PM BBT

We have had stars since 2:42

2:53 PM BBT

The feeds return

image.thumb.png.bcb1a5de472b37579989a542dd71d668.png

Da'Vonne tells Kevin she has to flat iron her wig. She suggests they gossip in the bathroom while she works on it.

2:59 PM BBT

Christmas is talking with Kevin in the CBR

Christmas puts something in the closet

Kevin: I heard you are moving back into the Key room

Christmas: oh, I haven't decided yet

Christmas: hopefully this lockdown is fast

Kevin: It just happened?

Christmas: Yeah....right before you came in here....nobody really heard any...

*feeds cut to stars

3:13 PM BBT

The feeds have been out since 3:04

3:17 PM BBT

The feeds finally return

The houseguests still have an indoor lockdown; reason is unknown

3:24 PM BBT

Nicole and Dani are talking in the loft

They discuss Christmas and how she feels like Day called her out.

Nicole: I didn't take it as that....I took at as she (Christmas) is being manipulated by the boys

Nicole: we have to make sure that Day doesn't go out on Thursday

Dani: yeah, that's our goal

image.thumb.png.4726d7af062ddf1e0145ae5e106ac25d.png

Dani complains aloud "Let us outside!"

3:35 PM BBT

The backyard is open now

image.thumb.png.2cd52bf19d65070ba24c759b47296a32.png