Sunday, September 20, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

4:40 PM BBT

Christmas asked to talk with Da'Vonne. They meet in the Love Lounge

Christmas says she feels some distance and wants to know if it's real or if it is for appearances. 

Da'Vonne says she thinks they are fine but she though she felt some sort of way about the slop.

Christmas said her reason for putting her on slop just bothered her. "The block reference....I thought we squashed it"

Day: we did squash it, but you did put me on the block. Girl, I put you on slop.

Christmas: okay, if it's in my head then it's in my head...just checking because I felt distance

Da'Vonne: it's nothing to worry about. I thought you were wanting to talk to me about your bad dream....Girl, no worries....no worries

Christmas leaves, but turns around and says "same"

Da'Vonne looks at the camera 

image.thumb.png.b4c335f10b0b24b89f2d8e79151a4053.png

4:35 PM BBT

Tyler talks with Memphis in the HOHR

Memphis says he didn't get an HOH laundry bag and his tv is broken. "everything is fucked up, man"

They begin discussing Dani and how Dani has asked Tyler to use the veto on Da'Vonne.

Tyler: I tried to play like I didn't want to make you mad....she does not know....she said 'if you mend things with Memphis, you can tell him next week you will for sure come for David or Kevin.' Not Da'Vonne. Crazy!

Memphis: Dude, she is slipping....slipping hard...Okay, that's awesome. I gave a crumb to Da'Vonne yesterday and it came back to me in an hour and a half

Tyler: to Nicole

Memphis: Okay, this stays here...the crumb I sent out came back and that means their communication, Dani, Nicole, Da'Vonne is free flowing...So what's out play here? Obviously we still want the Committee locked in to make sure she does what needs to be done. What's the play here? 

Memphis: to be honest. I'm cool with David

Tyler: and you're covered

Memphis: it's cool. It's fine.

Tyler: she also said Da'Vonne and David are not close. SHe said Kevin and David are getting closer and closer every day.

Memphis: well, we need to talk to everyone...do you say that look, I am not going to use it

Tyler: I can say I don't want to use it because I don't want Memphis pissed off

Memphis: I don't think I can come up with a good reason...like, fuck it

Tyler: but you really want Da'Vonne to go?

Memphis: who wanted Bayleigh to go first? Christmas was saying Bayleigh at first but then she said she didn't care

Tyler: it was for sure Dani and Nicole saying 'can't get rid of Da'Vonne'

Memphis: Dani can't call me out...she doesn't have a ploy...I'll be like, we want all three out, what does it matter. I'll say fuck it. Let's get rid of Day. SHe's too smart. Because she is. I would much rather have Da'Vonne go because Kevin can't handle stuff ina high stress situation. She is definitely more of a threat. I don't have to give a fucking excuse. I'll just say it and let's see what she says.

Tyler: Well, Dani actually gave me ammo, too. Da'Vonne went to Dani and told her that I said "oh how the tables have turned"...that pisses me off. Why you got to make me sound like a monster? She was like, 'oh fuck, why did I just tell him that?'

4:17PM BBT Day and Kevin talking. They want to think on what to do to get Tyler to use the Veto on one of them. Kevin got HG in his season to flip on each other and they are hoping it will work. They rehearse what they will say.

4:31PM BBT Day and Kevin still trying to create a plan. Xmas and Nic playing backgammon.

4:41PM BBT IN the HOH BR, Tyler and Memphis are talking about coming to a decision on who goes. Memphis says that he is trying to think back to who made the decision to send Bay first. Memphis says that Dani can't say anything about his excuse. Tyler agreeing. Tyler says he is going to leave the Veto because Memphis may be angry with him. Memphis says they will get rid of Day. She is smarter. He says Kevin is a mess.

4:50PM BBT Xmas is upset. She is talking to Nic.  She checked in with Day about being distant. Day told her everything was fine. Then Xmas states that she doesn't believe Day. She is upset that she was put on slop but says she isn't. Xmas says that you don't put people up or on slop that you are working with. She says that she keeps trying to squash it. She says that Day is lying to her. Xmas goes round and round about how Day is wrong. She says Day told her that she snaps. Xmas says that she doesn't snap. Xmas says what if she gave Day back slop next week. (Xmas hasn't been on slop since week 2 and is still upset).

4:59PM BBT Xmas gets dressed to work out and then heads upstairs to the HOH. She can't get in so goes to sit in the loft. Memphis comes out and she smiles at him. He is gong to check on his laundry and then walk. He leaves. Xmas sighs and says she is frustrated (Day has gotten under her skin).

image.png

Memphis: okay, well let's just rock and roll on this Dude. I'm all about it.

*The camera switches to Christmas in the loft.

5:07 PM BBT

Da'Vonne and David are talking in the hammock. David goes on and on about managing the jury.

Da'Vonne: well, you should start because you don't have votes. People been talking...saying you lied too much.

David: that doesn't surprise me.

Day: Person to person, don't end up like Paul.

image.thumb.png.f226c8f512a698a571d69c91444c73cc.png

Memphis comes out and asks if they heard the crowd cheering

David: from a tv or something or like a real crowd

Memphis: real

David: what is going on out there? A soccer game or something?

Day and David begin discussing their slop choices.

David says he told Cody he picked him because he will always be safe. Because he is. He quickly got over it. But then he acted irritated.

If I go to jury, he doesn't want to look mad at me.

Day: he's not

David: at me? .....because he knows he is safe

Da'Vonne: no because he is not mad...you can't be upset with somebody you are working with

David: (he let's out a big sigh) I wish that were true

David: aside from this game, on a personal level, do you think I'm decent?

Day: I don't know you....I don't know why you try to sabotage me...why your game has to consist of me going down in order for you to go up. Why am I the person that has to be (plucking noise) so you can advance. Because I wasn't okay with it being you. Because I wasn't. So, I don't know.

5:18 PM BBT

Nicole and Tyler are playing backgammon. She is losing terribly.

image.thumb.png.bc7b37d605ba7d1f2eb0c89596ed25fd.png

7:06 PM BBT

There is a circuit workout class going on the backyard with Christmas, Nicole, Kevin, Tyler, and David.

image.thumb.png.8a92b7222df0dd0dea917099c5b197a3.png

Dani talks with Da'Vonne in the WA

Dani tells Day she looks down. SHe asks if she is tired or sad. Day says both.

Day: I'm trying to figure out what is the tea because he came right behind you guys and told all of you to throw it. SO there is a plan to get me on the block....and get Tyler not to use it. Da'Vonne says, somebody is smokin' weed or something.

Dani says she really thinks David was the initial plan, but Tyler won it, so "we're cool, but we're not cool....he's not gonna tell me. He is tight with Christmas" 

Dani says she is still trying to find out if he is going to use it.

Enzo comes through complaining of his hemorrhoids. He is really having a hard time.

In the backyard, CHristmas calls for the final circuit station. They are all cheering each other on.

Christmas: we suffer together, We grow together

Tyler: Thank you Christmas

Christmas: tomorrow we will do more

image.thumb.png.c903bc690d2e36bdbefac2f78f7a6833.png 

Tyler just saw a group of ducks fly overhead  "there was like seven of them overhead"

Christmas: thanks for joining me guys

Nicole: thanks...that was fun

7:16 PM BBT

Memphis talks with Kevin in the SR and tells him that Tyler thinks Da'Vonne is a bigger threat and that he "is sitting pretty"

Memphis: campaign...do whatever you are doing now...as much as I want to pissed, he won fair and square. If I wanted my plan to go through, I needed to win

Kevin: okay, I'm gonna talk to him too

Memphis: It's not like we are in an alliance and can say it's going against what we had planned. It's going against what I have planned.

Kevin: I think she has the support of Dani and Nicole...I'll ask him (Tyler) if he will nudge it

Memphis: well, what does the HOH want? I want Da'Vonne gone

Kevin: okay

Memphis: we're good

image.thumb.png.71768488112a45641f551644c1229b1c.png

7:46 PM BBT

Enzo and Cody are being really loud while they play pool. Lots of yelling and foreign accents.

Christmas and David are playing backgammon in the backyard.

Da'Vonne and Kevin are talking in the CBR.

image.thumb.png.d9d43372284a95305596089b873fd212.png

image.thumb.png.e00202f9c8950c024642c8f21b5d0427.png

Dani and Cody are hanging out in the hammock. Dani tells him to be careful what he tells Christmas because "she tells Tyler everything and she tells Memphis a lot, too."

Cody: it's like a fucking nightmare

Dani: she is stress inducing

9:57 PM BBT

The HGs are in the backyard encouraging Enzo to rap. Cody is doing beat boxing noises. Tyler and David join him on the mix. Da'Vonne begins laying out a beat on the pool table.

Cody tells Enzo to get going because he is about to pass out with the beat boxing

Da'Vonne: Cody is gonna have dry mouth in like 2 seconds

Enzo wants more beer.

*we get a feeds cut to stars then critters  [either shift change or they are recording Enzo for a feature  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.ac1d7065d8bb00806f2a7ce52d793a88.png

8:17 pm Big Brother Time

Nicole F. and Davonne are in the downstairs lounge.

Nicole F is telling Davonne that Christmas needs daily assurance and Davonne is complaining that Christmas is upset because she was picked as a have not this week.

Davonne says that she picked her because Christmas put her on the block, Davonne says after they had a conversation about it Christmas got up and walked out the door with no hug after what was an intense talk. (Christmas recriminations and Davonne excuses).

Davonne says that Tyler is aware that Memphis had a back door plan for David.  She also tells Nicole F that he told all of them in the veto that they should throw it so he could win.  Nicole F denies it.

Nicole F says she thinks Tyler believes Davonne voted to keep him, Davonne says that she isn't sure about that and she is in danger of going home because of that vote.

Nicole F says if Memphis wants to back door David they should do that, but Davonne tells her Tyler doesn't want that.

Davonne tells Nicole F that David is pushing the narrative that she flipped, Nicole F says David has said nothing to her.  Nicole F makes a few excuses about why she doesn't want to talk to David, she says she doesn't talk game to him and he wouldn't admit that to her anyway.

Davonne denies knowing that David had and used a power when Nicole F asks, she only says she thinks he did.  Davonne says that David is upset that she (Davonne) is taking Nicole F's word over his about the vote flip.

Davonne tells Nicole F more about things she has done for David in the game. (nothing new).

Davonne tells Nicole F that Memphis told her Tyler doesn't want to use the veto, Nicole F tells her it is still up in the air.  Davonne says Memphis plans to have a meeting with the other three people in the veto competition to find out why they didn't throw it.

Davonne says someone set her and Kevin up on those votes, and now they are both on the block.  Nicole F calls that an elaborate plan, then says they need to get Tyler to use the veto to take Davonne off the block.  She tells Davonne again that she doesn't talk game to Tyler hardly ever at all.

Nicole F tells Davonne to push to get David on the block.

The conversation ends and they leave the room.

In the washroom house guests are trying to determine the shower schedule for the evening.  Tyler is complaining because he keeps getting pushed aside, Nicole F is complaining that David might use all the hot water.

Cameras move around the house for a few minutes, then land in the kitchen.  Christmas is telling Davonne about the strange washer settings because Davonne is saying the washer is taking forever.  Davonne asks Christmas if she is tucking away goodies for the end of her have not week, Christmas says she has, but is doing okay.

Thee two of them start talking about girl troubles (monthly's) then Kevin comes in, topic changes to Kevin's shirt (which is a very nice blocked three color shirt--I might go look for one like it for grandpacoy--Grannysue) and other generalities.

We get stars for a few minutes

When feeds return Kevin has taken something from the microwave and Cody and Danielle are still on the hammock.

Big Brother has provided alcohol, Davonne and Kevin are opening the wine.  Davonne says they put up two beers for Cody and Christmas to share later.

One of the first times I have seen where everyone has not come running to the kitchen in a swarm.  They are straggling in.  

Cody says they did not save beers for the have nots earlier, they are not saving them this time.  Christmas watches as the other houseguests take the two beers for themselves. (The only visible reaction is her fist against her forehead while she leans on the counter).

Memphis is trying to co-ordinate the collection of smaller glasses so they can "chug" smaller amounts.  

Christmas says "that's the only reason i am forfeiting one.
Danielle says, "FORFIETING???? You are a have not!!!!"

Christmas says, "I can't say anything, I am just a have not."

No one responds.

A few minutes later Danielle takes a little jab at Christmas, she says in a mimic, "I am giving up my beer for this."  She looks at Davonne sideways and then looks at Christmas.  Christmas doesn't react.

Tyler thanks Big Brother for the wine.

(Christmas is very silent, she sits at the counter watching all the people having fun, then she decides to go outside.)

When Christmas walks out to the back yard, Danielle makes another snarky comment about being afraid Christmas will stab her.  Davonne tells Danielle that Christmas asked if they (her and Davonne) were okay, Danielle says she should have said no, and Kevin laughs.

Davonne says she has tried to make deals with Tyler, and even told him that David orchestrated the plan to get the tie vote.  She mentions several other things she tried, but says Tyler only said "I'll let you know."  Davonne says as a parent she knows what that means.

Danielle doesn't think Memphis has much control over what Tyler does with the veto.  Davonne and Danielle continue to try and find things they can say to or offer Tyler. Danielle tells her to come up with something she can tell Tyler, whether true or not, that will get him to use the veto.  Davonne comes up with telling Tyler that David says he will not stop until he gets him out because of what Tyler did to Baleigh.  Danielle tells her to make it more elaborate.

A few minutes into the conversation Tyler and Enzo join them

9:00 pm Big Brother Time

Christmas and Nicole F are relaxing on the hammock. They are going over dates and votes for the season and possible questions that might be asked.  They know there is a short time limit for each question, Christmas says she needs to be faster.

Christmas says if Davonne goes out this week it makes it easier for the double eviction.  Christmas thinks Danielle will put up David and Tyler, and that would be a reason for The Committee would put Danielle out.

Nicole F uses her standard, "I haven't talked to her about that...."

They wonder who David would put up, Nicole F says he would put her (Nicole F) up, Christmas thinks it would be Memphis. Christmas thinks David will be easy to beat if he doesn't have a long time to think.

Christmas says she hasn't hung out with Danielle at all, Nicole F tells her to go try while Danielle is drinking. Christmas declines, says Danielle "p***sed me off".  

They decide to leave the hammock and go see what the guys are talking about.

They are talking about owning and operating businesses, and the great options when big companies buy them.

Enzo is teasing about needing another beer, he says he needs one more.  Cody asks him how bad he wants more booze. Enzo says if he gets one more he will perform. 

Kevin and Davonne go into the key bedroom.

Kevin says he feels like something is wrong but he can't pinpoint it.  He says he could go to Memphis and tell him David told him that the targets were always Kevin or Davonne.

We get stars....

Davonne tells Kevin to try to use jury votes and say that Memphis promised to not put him up, and Davonne is upset too.  She tells him that in her veto speech she is going to say she knows Tyler isn't going to use the veto because people have told her that her and Kevin are targets.

Kevin says there is something missing, that if he does this Memphis will go to Tyler, Tyler will go to David, then there will be a big blowup.  He rolls his eyes, "Then Tyler will use his veto." he shakes his head no (we all know the Kevin sarcasm, so insert that here).  Kevin says if he does this, he loses his vote from David to stay.  Davonne insists that David is not voting to keep him (Kevin) anyway.  Kevin says David is controlled by other people.

Davonne backs off, she tells Kevin to talk to Tyler first.  Kevin says he will talk to Tyler to see where his head is, then tomorrow morning is quick enough.  He is worried about blowing up their (Davonne and Kevin's) games.  He says there is a "hail mary" and a "kamikaze", Kevin wants to keep their game intact.

Davonne says David will not vote to keep Kevin, and Kevin says if he votes him out, then Davonne is left in the game with David, who went against his alliance.  Kevin says he is not willing to commit suicide in the game for her.

Kevin says "He is a slave to his masters" about David, Davonne says, "Stop, that's not nice." 

(please don't be mad at him, he didn't really grasp what he was saying in the context of David being a black man, his thinking was aligned with the game and how he perceives their positions in the game)

We get stars

Davonne says, then Tyler doesn't use the veto and "we fight, one of us is leaving Thursday."

Kevin is still being cautious about this big lie that will come back on him and Davonne will be clear of any backlash.  Kevin says that it would be better for Davonne to deliver the message, it would be a nail in his coffin.  He tells Davonne that she already knows it would be a nail in her coffin if she delivers it.  

Davonne says if you feel that way, we wont' do it.  Kevin mentions Danielle and Nicole F doing it, Davonne gives excuses, then says it has to be him or it won't work.  Davonne tells Kevin that they just can't do it then.

Davonne starts to tell Kevin she is upset with him over something he just said.

(You can bet that it was about Davonne wanting Kevin to place himself directly under the bus for her game and Kevin blurting out that he realized that.)

We get stars

Cameras return to the back yard.

House guests egging Nicole F to chug alcohol before her diary room session.

Enzo is in the yard, everyone is now trying to get him to entertain them.  He says he will "rap" for them.

He demonstrates some kind of beat with his lips and spit.  He tells David to do it, David says he can't do that.  Enzo says, "you can't?"  (I think David escapes into the house).

Memphis whispers to Enzo that he should go get the hidden beer in the HOH.  Enzo takes off.

We get stars

Cameras come back to to the back yard for a few minutes, but cameras move to washroom area before Enzo starts his "entertainment"

Nicole F is fixing her hair for the diary room session, the camera changes to the kitchen.  Danielle helps her finish it up.

Camera moves to the back yard.

Just before the camera moves we hear Danielle demand that Davonne give her the wine she is drinking.

Davonne comes to the back yard with her wine. She is trying to come up with some kind of beat on the billiard table.

Davonne tries to help him out, Enzo says he isn't ready yet.  Davonne keeps chanting and clapping.  Enzo keeps stalling.

We get stars

10:00pm Big Brother Time

We have stars

10:20pm Big Brother Time

Screen changes to furry friends

5:45PM BBT Tyler and Nic are discussing if there should be any concern that Day and David have been sitting on the hammock for quite some time talking.

6:15PM BBT Cody and Nic in the KBR talking. They talk about what HG want her out of the house. Tyler really wants her gone.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic