Who SHOULD They Get Rid of First?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i was jase i would put allison on the block for trying put himself in such danger.

never trust allison aint a truth bone in her body

Alison is already trying to get Janelle out. She proposed that Jase purposely disagree with Janelle's nominations so that they both go up on the block and then they can evict Janelle.

IMO she is playing much too hard much too soon.

And who put that notion into her head.......Danielle. I love Danielle but if I were in that house she would be on my list for first to go....only because she is very good at getting other people to do her dirty work.

"The only person that might flirt with Marcellas is Dr. Will because Dr. Will is willing to do ANTHING for the win..." Cujokay

Howie will prolly be all over Marcellas too, not for strategy but just cuz, even though his life mission is to prove (by talking lots of disgusting smack) he's hot for women, he's actually always been the incredibly ambiguous gay guy in the house (beau beau tongue kissing and groping back flashes... :rolleyes: )

I'm not sure who i would want to see go first but i know it probably won't be Kayser, Howie or even James. I think Jase is going to agree with noms so Janelle will probably want to target someone who was planning to backdoor her by getting Jase to disagree, now that she knows about the plan. It will probably be Alison or Diane or even Danielle if she realizes the idea came from her first.

Howie will prolly be all over Marcellas too, not for strategy but just cuz, even though his life mission is to prove (by talking lots of disgusting smack) he's hot for women, he's actually always been the incredibly ambiguous gay guy in the house (beau beau tongue kissing and groping back flashes... )

Marcellas will smack the bejesus out of Howie if he lays one hand on him. He made it clear on Housecalls last year that all the flirting/kissing was revolting. Marcellas is no Beau. :lol:

The person who SHOULD go first is Danielle. Tonight she showed just how much of an amateur she really is. She was always an amateur before but she got away with it because as Janelle pointed out, she is used to having other people back her up. She's in a different league, now. Allison is a threat, of course, but if I were in the house I would rather deal with her than Danielle. Just get Danielle out now. Her ego needs to be deflated as I'm sick of hearing her congratulate herself for being such a playa.

I found Danielle more entertaining in the past but this time around it's a toss up. Do you get rid of the one who overplayed their hand (Danielle) or the idiot with no mind of their own that followed along with her (Alison.)

I think we'll be seeing Alison take the trip. But hey Ali - don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya! :lol:

Well, I think Janelle's target is Danielle. And I so hope it will be Danielle that goes FIRST. That way, she can go down in the Big Brother All-Star history books as the first one evicted (haha).

The thing about Alison (and I can't stand her either) is she's pretty good at winning those competitions. She just might win the veto. I'd place my bets with her winning it over Danielle. But if she does, getting Danielle out will depend on who the other nominee is (and this is assuming CBS doesn't have any more twists up their sleeve). I really hope Janelle stays focused on getting Danielle out that door first.

out of the two i prefer danielle to go. with ali still in the game she is the only one i see that will target ericka. i want ericka out. ali is the better competitor and danielle is a bit boring for my taste

Uvpnolimits, that's good strategy on your part. I didn't think of it that way. Yeah, I'd like to see Erika evicted soon too. Alison would definitely be the one to target her before the others.

Archived