• Dr Will
    • Mike Boogie
    • Janelle
    • Alison
    • Danielle
    • Diane
    • Nakomis
    • Erika

i will take a guess and say Nakomis.... she is a very boring person, but she is a thinker.. and she likes to plot things out. she is definatly one of the brighter bulbs so i think she will be one of the first to go

WILL gone fo sure

if not WILL i say allison/danielle. nakomis is a threat but she isnt a priority threat. she is pretty much aloner in the house and can be gotta in later weeks. if i was playing i would get ericka out first

I vote Will and truly hope Nakomis stays long enough to come up with another brilliant plan. I'm with you Vannatc!!! Didn't like her at first, but she grew on me & now in top 3 favorites.

I just noticed something this poll was started by a member, I thought for some strange reason that mods can only do polls......I was wrong....

Sitting down thinking about BB a lot today, too much really!

The threats are Will, James, but it should be the ones not a threat, they are the ones that always win, so since they know how it always ends up being the one who cooks,in the finals and the most scheming liar..most of the time, anyways it is, they better watch out for the ones who fly under the radar, and not above it!

Just thought it would be interesting to see who we all voted for... now that we know who's leaving tomorrow. :D Stardust... you called it!

Archived