The Strategy we know so far (speculation)

Firsr of all I do not like the fact that there is 2 HOH"S this year at all..it's stupid!

Second of all...I think James is doing a bit of Danielles former strategy, he has someone on the other team who he is secetly in an alliance with, and that is how he know the info..

About Nakomis she said in her plea she lays low and lets them form alliances and sees where

they are lying at, she's doing that here too...I think

I wish I could wander a wild guess that there won't be any POV this year, and that two HOHs will have to be the deciding factor. It's just wishful thinking, though. I think that's the twist: if they can't agree, then they are both on the block and everyone votes at that time.

I would much rather they don't have a POV, because I don't have enough patience to see yet another competition involving who gets evicted during the week. It also takes way too much power from the HOH. There should be an increase in more fun competitions, instead, like shopping, hot-air balloon rides, etc., and maybe that's where America can vote and feel involved. That would give guests stress relief and free us from having to listen to nothing but constant strategy. I don't know, maybe I'm in a mood today, lol. <_<

I like having the POV. In BB2 it sucked that twhen 2 were nominated one was going home no matter what. I like that they at least have a fighting chance to get themselves off & come back to bite the one that nominated them.

I would be seriously pissed if Janelle ended up going home 1st because of the skank Allison. I'm down for the lying, backstabbing and manipulating but the sleeping with people for their vote is a little too much for me! I also don't think that previous houseguest that came in 1st or 2nd should have been in the house...I don't want to see those people win again! I want Allison gone!!!

My favorites of this season are Janelle, Kaysar, James and Nakomis! Who knew when I made this name last year that it could be used again!! :)

It would suck if Janelle was sent home! :angry: I truly don't think it will happen. I think they will reach an agreement. If Jase thinks about it. If she won or some of her pals won, she would be taken off the block. Who wants to chance that when you can just agree on someone else. If it were me. I would keep myself in the game. Jase cannot be that stupid. Can he? :huh:

Jase is a lot of things, but i wouldn't think he's that stupid. Janelle has too many on her side right now to risk going up next to her. Besides, it sounds like Jase is trying to get in with Janelle and Howie's group so i don't think he's gonna backstab them already and put a target on his own back for next week. His best bet would be to agree with the noms and stick with the Sov's for now.

yeah, i dont think jase will be duped that easily. and he is out for revenge on any season 5 houseguest.. lol

i am just glad he is not there with holly. he was likeable before him and holly got all gooey.

No, they don't have a history. I think James is intimidated by strong-minded women who can see through is BS. Much like Maggie last season, James will not be able to BS Nakomis.

I don't consider James the king of POV. He only won one POV comp on his own merit (and that was the veto he won the week Janelle and Michael were nominated) without the help of his fellow housemates. The second POV he won because the Sovs gave it to him so he could remove himself from the nomination block which allowed Kaysar to put up Eric as a replacement nominee. The third POV he won was because Sarah helped him win it. And the fourth POV he won was won in spite of the other HGs stupidity. So I’ll give him two POVs that he won on his own merit. If James is not in danger of being a replacement nominee I think he will purposely throw POV comps. If he wins more than two POVs early in the game the other HGs will consider him a real threat and try to backdoor him the first chance they get.

if he lucky you cant blame him. sometimes a king's gotta be lucky

You're right, luck has a lot to do with. If that is the case, then Janelle should be named the queen of veto because she won it twice when it counted the most -- the first when she was HoH and wanted Jennifer out of the house and the second when she was on the nomination block with Howie. I think the HGs last year who won the POV multiple times (James, Janelle, and Rachel) won because the other HGs were scrubs when it came to physical comps. With that said, there are a lot of good competitors in the house this season so winning POV multiple times will not be as easy as it was last summer.

I agree with Carriem... He did have assistance on two of the vetos he won. So having help, does that make you a king? I do think though, he should lay back some this season. All the past season have been watched. Everyone knows about everyone.

*I feel my blood pressure rising again from confusion...... :blink: *

It is going to be interesting to watch this unfold.

this year you go all out or you get eaten up. aint no fooling anyone. players know james is good @ veto whether it be with luck or not. janelle/ nakomis are too smart ladies. howie will do anything for boobies. so i dont agree with this sitting low for every player. some like mike boogie can stay low, chicken george because they arent known for being good @ anything lol.

Archived