The Strategy we know so far (speculation)

Okay, I just re-listened to the clip of audio.

Here's what I have figured:

Dual HOH (Janey and Jase), they must agree on 2 nominees, or else THEY will be the nominees. There seems to be two alliances forming:

James, Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, Erika, and possibly Marcy?

(the other alliance seems to be a mix of everyone else) Diane, Ali, Nak, Jase?, Mike?, Danielle?, Chicken George?

Alison seems to be pitching the idea of "semi-backdooring" janelle via telling jase to disagree w/ any nomination suggested by janelle and then voting her out (as her and jase will be put on the block).

James suggested Nakomis as a first eviction to Janelle

Now I have some ?s/comments

Didn't it seem like Dani was up to something? She wanted to tell Janelle about the plan to evict her (which made her look very sketchy to Alison). Then, was it just me or did I hear Danielle telling James about the plan, and then James telling Janelle (who seemed bothered by the thought, and dismissed it).

Does anyone else see James getting himself in trouble ALREADY?

TALK TO ME PEOPLE! :D

Jase would be stupid to put himself on the block the first week.

Ha ha - I guess that would be something of a 'Marcellas' move now that you mention it, eh? :lol:

If this were 'Fresh Meat' with everybody against the Austin cast, then maybe it wouldn't be AS risky . . . but who really knows who's secretly aligned with who at this point. NoDoubt did it seem to you like maybe Danielle and Janelle have a secret alliance going?

Ha ha - so true James would be better off if he could just turn it down a notch every once in a while - same with Danielle :D They should take note of the fact that the quiet people like Nakomis, George, and Erika are not even on peoples' radar at this point.

If this whole thing with Danielle and Dr. Will being put on the block turns out to be a back-door setup, they could get screwed if there's no back-dooring this season, eh?

PS Jase and Howie as pals this summer ought to be a lot of fun :) But yeah, Jase seems more game-savvy . . .

Ahhh yes, excellent question! Gosh, now I really want the feeds - otherwise they won't show this stuff on tv until next Tuesday, right? Too long a wait!

Also, what does James have against Nakomis - do those two have a history of some sort?

As always, James is thinking on his feet. I believe that James has considered the possibility of "bad blood" still existing between Jase and Nak so Nak is a perfect choice. Jase also doesn't have a great past with Diane so she might be another good choice to give Jase. This might turn out to be a very interesting season.

<_<

My question is that why isn't James trying to get into an alliance with Nakomis if he think's she is so smart? That could be a great partnership. Nakomis winning the HOH's to keep them in and then James winning the veto's to keep them in.

I wonder if they will give the choice of who to put up after the POV to the winner of POV. If there are two HOHs, that could be a possibility now.

I've been hoping for that to happen for years. Wonder if the veto winner could even put up an HOH... in this hypothetical.

Has anyone considered the possibility that James and Danielle have formed a secret alliance? Danielle was up to her usual tricks yesterday... giving people information about the other side and being non-committal to a plan of attack. And yet James knew within the hour the plan to make sure Janie goes up. How did he know?

Ahhh... the game!!!!!:lol:

okay lets be hypotetical and say....what if Janelle and Jase dont agree on noms and they're on the block, then the veto is won by someone else and not used, then out of the 12 remaining houseguest, there is a split of votes 6-6.

It's becomng to much like Survivor, they will have to recast their votes or do some competition to stay in...

2 HOH's are going to ruin this season ....you'll see

I am wondering with the 2 HOH's, how are they going to do the veto comps? I like the challenge of the HOH's but am unsure of the effect, due to the veto comps. I think Jase and Janie will agree on two people due to the fact that neither one wants to be on the block so quickly. Why would Jase go against Janie. The move, IMO, would be too soon. He needs to lye low for a bit. She is threatening but not as threatening as others in the house.

What cha think??

My guess is that the two HOH's agree on nominations. The the two nominees pick who is playing for them in the POV competition, and the two HOH's would also play. That would be 6 people playing like previous seasons.

Now if the HOH's don't agree and go on the block... would they get to pick 2 people to play for them or just 1. And if the Veto is used to save a HOH... who would nominate the replacement? The POV winner or the saved HOH.

Personally, I think it is a horrible idea for Jase to not come to an agreement with Janelle... why would anyone take the chance of being voted out this early in the game? It could completely backfire if Janelle or her partner/s were to win the POV and he would still be on the block with a new nominee.

Archived