Janelle

Jem

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I have ever seen another BB player who prepares as well for competitions that involve knowledge of the house and the other BB players. She got extremely good at it last year and is soooo prepared this time. I have been watching on the feeds and I never really see her just standing in a room looking around, but she knows just about EVERYTHING about every room. And now she is rattling off stuff about HG's which shows she did some research.

Regardless of what you think about her, you gotta give her credit for being able to pack her head with basically useless knowledge.

When people who are currently aligned with her decide to make a break, they better know their stuff.

On a side note, on a number of occassions I have heard them say that the bins and veto symbols were color coordinated in the comp. On tv the vetos all looked red to me. Did they screw with the color on the aired show?

Oooohhh, new voice " Marcellas can you please wear your microphone?" It was a female and not a recording. :)

Dep

I was about to post about Janelle. Everyone is in fear of the girl and they have need to be. She is beautiful and she can win Comps, but lets not forget, that does not win the game all the time. She will be hated for it so she needs to watch what she does and maybe throw a few.

I agree that Jani is wonderful. She can hold her own. And she watched and remembered BB seasons.

She should hold back some....sure. But then again, this is All Star and everyone is going to want to step up and prove the Alpha BB thing.

Look at the way Kaysar and Will strut around the house this season. Howie was always a strutted so nothing new.

So many of them...I like, I can't really nail it to the wall exactly who I want to win... who deserves it the most.... and who is the best all time BB player....

this is what this season is all about and I am totally excited to just sit back and enjoy and wait and watch the fur fly.

Things change so quickly from week to week and who knows what BB has in store. It could change everything we are speculating on.

What a great show!!!!!!!

:D

Kaysar is struting around which really bothers me cuz I like him a lot. I really dislike Dr. Will so I dont care about him. But hopefully Janie will fulfill her dream in winning BB. I think it would be a better accomplishment to win the BB All Stars.

Whiskey Girl 22 quote:

"Things change so quickly from week to week and who knows what BB has in store. It could change everything we are speculating on."

BB producers have a chance to really shine with this All Stars show... HOPE they don't dissapoint us :glare:

BB producers have a chance to really shine with this All Stars show... HOPE they don't dissapoint us

I agree completely. I think that they really need to step it up or they are going to loose a lot of viewers. You can only watch some reality shows for so long!! I got sick of Survivor after the 2nd season! :wacko:

i actually think janie is the best player to date

comes off dumb as a post sometimes

but she kills the comps - works her butt off in every one

she knows how to play the "game"

and she is a funny funny girl

Janelle now needs to find out who is really with her and who is not... She needs to get into people's head like the rest... AND PLEASE DONT TRUST JASE... and keep her eye on Marc..

I think she has marc well in her sites.

Marc isnt going to be turning any screws is he's so worryed about Dani staying. As long as Dani is in the house Marc won't be turing any screws against the BB6ers. That's provided he isn't offered a better deal.

The safest people in this game seem to be Kaysar and Jase. Their the only two who havent been involved in playing big cards so far. I have the feeling that Janie is hoping that Howie starts going after Nakomis to take the eye off of her.

This is getting to be like Lord of the Rings with the Eye of Sauron.

That would be smart of Janie to push Howie into going off on Nakomis. I don't like Howie and I enjoy Nakomis. Who cares if she isnt drop dead gorgeous? She's pretty, smart and funny and Howie is a peice of poo.

Loooove the Lord of the Rings reference...you're so right! Can't wait to find out who slips that ring on next!!

That is what scares me if he gets a better deal he will take it in a heart beat...He does want Howie and James out of the picture because he doesnt like them. So he will go behind the scenes to get rid of them w/o janie noticing if she is not careful... With them 2 out of the picture it would definitely secure his spot with Janie and Kaysar.

Janie comes across dumb and at the beginning of season 6 I thought great another Holly...but she ended up being my favorite player. She knows how to have fun in this game and relax while still stratigizing and keepign things in mind for competitions. When its game time she can step up and do what she has to do without losing focus. She keeps her eye on the purpose and she accomplishes what she needs to. I love how she can just turn on that focus and kick butt and then relax and have fun. She is awesome and a serious force....they should all be trying to get her on their side for now....that would be the smart thing.

Someone may have said this already, but I'm too lazy to read other people's comments...

On one hand Janelle is one of the best players there...on the other hand she's SHOWING that she's one of the best players there, which isn't smart at all.

p.s. she looks like she smells like warm lunch meat

She's just awesome!

She is the BUXOM BLONDE, after all.

(Of both BB6 *AND* BB7!)

Including these last wins, she has won a lot of times!

BB6

2 POV's

2 HoH's (+ part II of final HoH)

2 America's Choice prizes (phonecall and visit to Two and a half Men set)

BB7 (so far!)

1 HoH

1 POV

I think that makes her the winningest houseguest ever (but I can't remember how many POV's Drew won to go with his 4 HoH's).

You GO, Girl!!!

I definitely say Janie is a great player, but I also think James is a very good player, and I don't really like him much, but I think he's good and I thought last season he should have gotten further

And Buxom James won alot of comps last year as well, I didn't keep track, but he was definitely the veto king last season

I like Janelle and the way she plays the game. With one exception which I believe is her biggest flaw. She doesn't schmooze enough with all the HG's. She sometimes excludes people she doesn't know or trust because she doesn't know them. So they feel offended that they are not included in her discussions. Which I think leads people (especially the women) to irrationally hate her for no particular reason. I know the other women don't treat her that great and are a bit unfriendly to her but that just causes her to stay clear of them. So if she could just get past that and sit down and talk to Diane, Nakomis, etc. she may be a better player for it. She admits she is a bad lier so maybe that's why she doesn't do it because if she had to lie then people would know. Other than that I think she is an awesome player and a really nice woman, very down to earth.

Archived