"Chicken" George

Jem

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was great. Apparently george lost bb1 becuase a plane banner ratted him out (he said, i never saw bb1). After the show he called the pilot and went to work for him summer of bb2. George was telling this to will. George apparently wrote most of the banners that nailed will in bb2. Will and jase had never heard that story. Also there must be some kind of litigation becuase everytime will asked george for details george would say i will tell you after this show is over. It was a pretty cool bit.

Everything I've heard Jannie saying about CG lately directly relates to his recent lying/flip flopping to Dani. The 6ers were lied to a lot last year and I think that instantly raises the hair on Jannies neck, IOW I don't think she's bashing CG just cause she is bored.

But on to the topic...

James' whole game is sneakism and I don't think he'll even try to win the HOH this week...he likes to see others do the hard work.

Dani would be cool, I love it when the one not voted out wins HOH, I think she'll put up CG and Marc or Will...she know that Jannie helped save her and Dani is NOT Jblo.

Will is not a comp winner, but if he happens to fall into it, I'm sure he'll put up either two of the 6ers or the Mr/Mrs Smith alliance...he has Boogie and possibly Dani, so its smart to get rid of the OTHER alliances.

Boogie? Who is he...he'll win HOH if Will buys(or talks) his way in, like he did to get in the house to begin with.

Kaysar...he's a crapshoot, i mean I know who he WONT put up, but not who he will

Howie, same thing, as long as Maggie does not get him alone in the potty

Nak will put up someones from season 6

Diane same

Marc...hmmm this one would be good...he'll put up Dani and???Will maybe?

CG? lord help us...his season was not this BB game and I think he's still getting his feet wet...I would rather see him win HOH next week or the next

Erika...not at all sure where she lies, have no guess on what she'd do.

JMO

Janelle has NO respect for George, and that is why I would like to see him prove her wrong

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janelle had ALOT of respect for George at first because she saw through his "dumb act" and that he is the type that could easily fly under everyone's radar,...which is why she said from the first nomination talks that George should be put up! She only started hating on him when she found out he went back on his word,..something Janelle doesn't do nor tolerates in anyone else once they have shook on it and promised it.

thereby she proved her point how dangerous he was and that he should not be overlooked,..he's a loose cannon prone to being manipulated at the drop of a hat,..meaning,..Whoever speaks to him last,..is who he listens to,..like Drew,..James,. Howie,...etc,.. B)

I want to see James win HOH. Just once. I believe James would put up either Jase and Diane or Boogie and Will.

I'd like to see either James or Will win it tonight. Will because I'd like to see what he's really made of and James because I like James. Maybe Jase if he gets to compete. Jase has grown on my, which scares the bleep bleep out of me. I hated him so much!!

it sounds like a real juicy legal entaglement. all i could find on the web last night was that in bb3 cbs hired watchers with binolculars to spot banner planes. Also that cbs told the contestants that if they looked up they could be kicked off the show. That was a great story. Will knows there is something goo there that is why they want to know more.

All of the things said about Janelle's reasons for disliking George can be equally applied (if not more so) to Erika. So why does she tolerate Erika and her leechiness (to use UVP's term) and not George? By the way, Erika will flip flop and go back on her word, too. In fact, Erika poses more of a threat than George because more folks seem to like her better than George.

im beginning to like chicken george more and more everyday. makes me wanna watch his season of big brother. he really seems like this real person that can also have fun even if he is a little older than the other houseguests. i felt really good for him when they showed him joining the others in that slip and slide game and mounting howie. lol that was hilarious. usually hes like just sitting their in the pool or somewhere by himself not really getting involved into serious conversations with the other guests.

As much as I feel sorry for the guy being so clueless (or is that just an act...hmm) he needs to go! Diane mentioned that Cowboy was put up a couple of times during her season and no one bothered to vote him out and he made it to the end. Seriously, I would be VERY disappointed if CG made it to the final 2. This is supposed to be ALL STARS...rip out some throats, i dont want to see a coaster make it to the end!

George may not be as cut throat as the rest but he is no Cowboy! Cowboy was useless and did nothing in the house, George will at least cook and try to help out.

I hope he goes far. I still dont get what is so 'bad' about the guy. He was a goofball on his season (and I mean that in a good way). The kids were way more accepting of him then too.

He may be acting dumb though a bit, but he was never really brainy to start with. He is a regular guy.... or more so then any of these beauty / drama queens and kings we've had.

Season 1 was the 'real people' season. ;) Every year we get to see less and less real people and more and more wanna be actors.

Yeah, it's sad that the younger people in there have zero respect for him. His presence has absolutely no value to them (with the possible excpetion of Diane). I think George has quite a bit to offer, but I also think he's one of those people that you gotta take a little time with to really get to know. I'm hoping some of them will come to at least half-way appreciate him before his time is up.

As far as floaters go, I think George has just as much right to coast on through as Erika.

ok, this may should strange at first... but... I already had a thought earlier this week about who the 'new Cowboy' is... it's not Chicken George...

Cowboy was part of a 4 person alliance... he was kinda goofy, fun loving, but kinda delusional at times... he didn't always have the best strategy, and his partners did most of the thinking, and sometimes made fun of him behind his back....

Does that sound like anyone you know in the house? My vote for the 'new Cowboy' goes to.... Howie!

btw... if you didn't catch it in the live feed updates from today... after he left the HOH room today, Kaysar/Janlle/James compared Howie to Lenny from "Of Mice And Men". Not exactly a vote of confidence for Howie....

I like George! But, I think he is playing 'stupid'.....he listens to a lot of convos and has no opinion when someone asks, he is playing the game, just, playing it different than the others are playing it. he could make final 2 if he keeps playing this way.

Not too sure why some think George doesn't belong in the All-Stars. I think he does if only because he was in the orginial BB house (US). BB1 deserved to have someone in the All-Star house.

I think he is playing a game - he sits back and listens and then doesn't go gabbing about it to everyone in the house.

I don't have the live feeds and work a lot, so I don't always get to read the updates or transcripts (although I do try to read as much as possible!). Anyway, is there any possibility that Will and Boogie might try to incorporate George into their alliance? Doesn't George hang out with those guys? And wouldn't they share the common link of being from the very early seasons? If not Will and Boogie, has anyone in there approached George to join up with their alliance?

People keep asking why Chicken George is part of BB All-Stars. Well, only one reason is needed. He was part of Season 1, the only pure, untainted season of BB we have ever had.

Now alot of people didn't watch that season, but those of us that did know that the folks that were put in that house, did NOT have it even half as "cushy" as season 2 or 3 did, and definately not as "cushy" as it is now.

George was one of 10 REAL people, who were placed into a small, barren, 5 room house with no prior BB seasons to look to for education or influence. There was no playing for the camera to try and get an acting gig, there was no idea of what a strategy really was. It was every person for themselves in an unknown land. Luckily, in the beginning, it wasn't about hot bodies and camera appeal. It was about trying to make your way through an unknown and previously untravelled landscape, and trying to find something to hang on to. CG was lucky enough to find himself with Karen and a couple other folks over 30, who didn;t just assume that older is a bad thing. He also found himself with younger folks like Josh, Eddie and Brittney, who didn't dismiss him because he was not as hip as they were. And he was lucky to have been placed in the house with the chickens. They gave him something to distract him a bit everyday and his realtionship with them was priceless.

In those days, no player ever spoke back or questioned BB. They did what they were told, or they risked punishment. This included things like the entire house being woke up at any hour by loud blaring music. Oh, and whenever this music started blaring through the house, they HAD to get up and dance for as long as the music played. There was a challenge where the HG's had to continuously dance for 72 hours straight. 2 HG's had to be dancing at all times and they had to be touching. If they stopped touching or stopped dancing, they lost the challenge. It sounds kinda easy, but it wasn't and George was there whenever possible to relieve some of the "younger folks" who were tired. He was a cheerleader, a competitor, a confidant, a friend and an all around goofy, but likeable guy. and he not only had to try and appease his fellow HG's, but America as well, since we held the power as to who left each week.

So, diss him if you want. I agree he is probably out of his league here, but it isn't because he is a worse player, it is because he is a BETTER player. He will take anything BB throws at him and do it without question. He isn't looking to become some famous star because of his participation. He is happy just being gool ole Chicken George. And if his necklace sales go up by 10% becuase he made it on the all-Stars season, he will be happy. But more importantly, he will have had a blast spending his summer doing stuff he would never think or want to do in his normal everyday life. And he thinks that is cooool.

Wish all of the All-Stars had that attitude.

Dep

I goofed and posted this in a thread I thought was the Chicken George thread, but after I hit add reply, I realized it was the wrong thread. It fit in that thread too, but this is where it really bleongs so I am posting again.

People keep asking why Chicken George is part of BB All-Stars. Well, only one reason is needed. He was part of Season 1, the only pure, untainted season of BB we have ever had.

Now alot of people didn't watch that season, but those of us that did know that the folks that were put in that house, did NOT have it even half as "cushy" as season 2 or 3 did, and definately not as "cushy" as it is now.

George was one of 10 REAL people, who were placed into a small, barren, 5 room house with no prior BB seasons to look to for education or influence. There was no playing for the camera to try and get an acting gig, there was no idea of what a strategy really was. It was every person for themselves in an unknown land. Luckily, in the beginning, it wasn't about hot bodies and camera appeal. It was about trying to make your way through an unknown and previously untravelled landscape, and trying to find something to hang on to. CG was lucky enough to find himself with Karen and a couple other folks over 30, who didn;t just assume that older is a bad thing. He also found himself with younger folks like Josh, Eddie and Brittney, who didn't dismiss him because he was not as hip as they were. And he was lucky to have been placed in the house with the chickens. They gave him something to distract him a bit everyday and his realtionship with them was priceless.

In those days, no player ever spoke back or questioned BB. They did what they were told, or they risked punishment. This included things like the entire house being woke up at any hour by loud blaring music. Oh, and whenever this music started blaring through the house, they HAD to get up and dance for as long as the music played. There was a challenge where the HG's had to continuously dance for 72 hours straight. 2 HG's had to be dancing at all times and they had to be touching. If they stopped touching or stopped dancing, they lost the challenge. It sounds kinda easy, but it wasn't and George was there whenever possible to relieve some of the "younger folks" who were tired. He was a cheerleader, a competitor, a confidant, a friend and an all around goofy, but likeable guy. and he not only had to try and appease his fellow HG's, but America as well, since we held the power as to who left each week.

So, diss him if you want. I agree he is probably out of his league here, but it isn't because he is a worse player, it is because he is a BETTER player. He will take anything BB throws at him and do it without question. He isn't looking to become some famous star because of his participation. He is happy just being gool ole Chicken George. And if his necklace sales go up by 10% becuase he made it on the all-Stars season, he will be happy. But more importantly, he will have had a blast spending his summer doing stuff he would never think or want to do in his normal everyday life. And he thinks that is cooool.

Wish all of the All-Stars had that attitude.

Dep

^Well, even if all of that is true...If he continues like this and makes it till the end, he will lose. As simple as that. That's why Cowboy lost. He did nothing in the house. So in a way, he's a 'good player' because he'll make it far, but the maximum he'll win is 50,000. Even though surviving that way is cowardice, it still is under the rules. BUT, a winner should deserve it, IMO. And it appears that no matter who his opponent might be in the final two, the other person will deserve it more..unless he starts winning challengers, which I doubt.

Quote Bos3000: "the other person will deserve it more..unless he starts winning challengers, which I doubt."

A little good luck comes into play with each and every thing in life....

A lot of "deserving" people don't get what they should.

You can do lots of hard work and planning and scheming ...... but life is like a crapshoot. Without some good luck you are screwed!

So Good Luck to Chicken George.....If it comes his way!

Archived