Friday, September 4, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

3:25BBT Christmas talking to Tyler in HoH

The blocker power was won by Christmas. If someone uses the veto, before the new nominee is chosen, she can block someone, including herself from being put up. If she were on the block & won veto she could protect herself and one other. She has 2 weeks to use it.

3:23PM BBT Xmas and Tyler talking in the HOH BR. They are talking about HG not revealing their sources. Tyler thinks it might be from Ian and Kaysar. He says Bay has been going around trying to see if she was going up. Xmas wonders if she was going to cut her when she gets nominated. Tyler says he tried to talk her down today. He says he told her that people target her just like she targets them. He says Bay says she has been nice and doesn't deserve to go up. Xmas tells him about the power she won. It is called the Blocker. For the next 3 veto ceremonies, she can block herself from being nominated. She has to say it before the nominee is given. 

3:38PM BBT Xmas asks Tyler to help her with damage control with the alliance. Tyler says that if Kevin wins Veto and takes one of them down (Bay/Day). Xmas says then the other one goes home. Tyler says they have to protect the alliance. Xmas says they need to have a meeting. Tyler says they can sneak one in. Xmas says that she is savage and Momma is hungry. They discuss her points for nominating. Tyler is called to the DR.

3:43PM BBT Dani and Day talking in the HN BR. She says she came out of the DR crying because everything sucks in the house. She says she is having a horrible season. Dani says Tyler tried to give her a pep talk. Day says the same. They agree that Tyler is everywhere.  Day says that their entire team went against each other in HOH and that upset. Dani is upset and says she makes practically every meal for Tyler. 

3:47PM BBT Nic and Xmas are talking. She tells Xmas that Bay and Day are going to come to her and try to get Tyler up. Xmas keeps telling Nic that they need to trust the alliance. They are going round and round about the source of things being said. Xmas says they need to have a team meeting. 

3:58PM BBT In the WCA, Kevin looks at the cam and points to himself and does a sgnal. Not sure what it means.

3:25 PM BBT

Dani, Nicole and Da'Vonne have correlated their stories with Tyler and the other guys in the house. The ladies have figured out that the guys have arranged the game so the girls take out each other

Dani: it happens every freakin' season

Day: it's not right

They all agree that they are glad they have hashed things out and that Tyler has been trying to brainwash them against each other

Dani: this stays here...

The three of them pinky-swear

image.thumb.png.f7f0181034282be9e32c24cd6d35de58.png

image.thumb.png.4e93d852807191884a9872862988ffd7.png

Dani tells them that Tyler told her he could never put up Bayleigh because of what happened on his story but he would happily backdoor her

Da'Vonne: I feel like the guys...things aren't adding up. They want to use us to take each other out....when him and Bayleigh go into it (Tyler and Bayleigh)

Dani says that she didn't see that but then he ran up and warned her that Bayleigh did the same thing in his season "I kept being bugged because...ugh I'm so annoyed right now...

She talks about Cody being frustrated and that he felt Tyler was trying to run the show

Day says Dani just became a casualty "cause this was already on the table"

[actually, Dani/Nicole/Christmas have been playing into their hands, so any ignorance on their part is on them (DNC) But, Da'Vonne has been on to this since week two. Sadly, it's too late to try to get the girls together and keep these girls in the house]

Nicole suggests that if people ask what they were talking about the "keep it cool...talking about the comp]

Dani says she is down for working with Da'Vonne but they have to play like they aren't. Dani says, "I'm not coming after you. I want to work with you. If we have to act like we are...let's trick these people and whatever"   [we will see  -MamaLong]

4:07 PM BBT 

Da'Vonne, and Kevin are talking in the bathroom about the Basement comp. Da'Vonne says Ian tried to steal a piece out of her hand, coincidentally, Ian walks in and joins their conversation. Kevin tells Ian that Day is trying to say the comp was scary, but it wasn't (Day is afraid of the dark) Ian says he was afraid a snake might pop out, Da'Vonne said she knew there wouldn't be animals in there because it was so dark, "unless there was a pit and we had to put our hands in there. Da'Vonne mimics what it would be like...scary. LOL

4:45 PM BBT

Dani and Nicole are talking in the loft

Dani: this game is just too much

Nicole: Dan, I was in your spot like four times in my season. You can get out of this. Things change so fast. I promise, you'll be fine.

They discuss that they never would have put them up but they were both going after Bayleigh

Dani: I guess the difference is that I wasn't going after Da'Vonne but I was going after Bayleigh...I know I am guilty and it makes me  feel like a piece of trash

Nicole: Well, I am guilty too....I mean you can't trust every single person, and I'm sorry...the conversation I had with Bayleigh I thought would make me feel better but it made me feel worse...there is no talking her (Christmas) out of this one because I tiptoed around it

image.thumb.png.87c453356393a9737ba92bab106aab62.png

image.thumb.png.570e0005f6d8248cb2f565cb959bc3a5.png

Nicole says that Christmas told her she has a reason for putting them up and she won't tell anyone until the ceremony.

Dani says she was trying to plant a seed against Tyler but she wouldn't budge. "she shut it down so freaking fast" Dom is probably "panicking now, like my neurotic, crazy  wife"

4:54 PM BBT

Enzo and David are chatting in the bathroom

Enzo: it's bullshit...you got people in the  house who can't win nothing and they go up there and throw people under the bus. Then you got people that love playing Big Brother until it gets turned on them and they cry

David: you got caught up in what you were trying to do....what you gonna cry for?  (talking about Dani)...the house has lost it's focus and lines are being drawn.

David says the house got rid of the targets so new lines have to be drawn and some want to create new targets by stirring shit up.

Enzo: that's why we aren't doing the nominations right now...that's too good. There is some shit going on up there  

David: somebody is getting some power

Enzo: three people

David: that's 25% of the house

Enzo: it fucking sucks.....that power shit...I don't want to talk game no more....it's too much

image.png

image.png

image.png

6:28 PM BBT.  Feeds are back.  Xmas nominated Bayleigh and Da'Vonne.  Bayleigh & Da'Vonne are in the CBR with Tyler.  He hugs them and says love u both & he leaves. Xmas and Cody in the HOHR.  Xmas is crying bcuz she loves them both, they are both amazing females and she doesn't want Da'Vonne to go home.  She said it was so hard.  

image.thumb.png.7938117cd98d2a72d28883d60c1b0457.png

6:44 PM BBT

Bayleigh leaves the HOH room and Christmas lays back on the bed "This sucks!"

6:46 PM BBT

Da'Vonne's turn in the HOHR. Christmas gets her a kombucha and delivers her reason they are a "powerful duo"

[Da'Vonne and Bayleigh were both classy with Christmas saying they knew they were being targeted, but they thought they could work with her and that once one of them leaves they hope she can continue to find support in the house  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.f1ecd33c453585932fcbe416b8d3a382.png

6:31PM BBT:  The post noms scene is mostly HG comforting Christmas in the HOHR for having to make such a tough choice, and then others comforting the nominated (Bay and Da') in the CBR for having been put in that position.  Then the nominated and nominator eventually mutually comforting each other.

6:57PM BBT: Cody and Nic are in the KBR talking about how sketchy Dani is.  Nic says she's trying to play it cool and that they shouldn't move from their head for 7 days because finally they're not the targets.  Nic tells him that they are the best team.  Cody said that nobody in the house suspects that they're together.  Maybe the people watching, but not on the inside.  They kid each other about which one of them would win in the F2.

7:02PM BBT: Cody and Nic agree that they love Dani, but need to watch out for her and not trust her - and that she listens in behind doors.  They also agree that they don't trust Ian because he's playing both sides.  They joke "what would Derrick do?"  Cody says "he wouldn't even BE in this position!".  

7:04PM BBT: Bay/Da' are deciding what to make for dinner in the CBR while Enzo sits on the floor and tells them he loves them.  Nic walks by them and Bay points and says "that one's the only one that didn't come talk to me.  Her guilty a$$"

7:06PM BBT: Kevin and Ian are talking in the WA.  Ian tells him about a BB Canada scratch off ticket that Peter Brown tweeted about.  "cost of playing BB lotto ticket? $10.    Cost of playing BB Canada for real?  One human soul."

7:06PM BBT: Bay said to Enzo and Da' that she was paired with Da' since day one and she didn't even know if she liked the girl.  Then she follows up with "thank goodness I like the girl".    They're excited to hear what the veto is tomorrow, "hopefully it's good". 

7:08PM BBT: In the CBR, Da' tells Bay that when she went up to see Christmas, Da' asked her why she was crying.  Christmas eventually tells her that they were the only confirmed pairs working together in the house.  Da' laughs and Bay said "that's dumb".   Da' adds that Christmas said she'd better bring her beautiful baby to North Carolina.  Da' tells Bay "girl, my child will never know who you are" [re: that will never happen with Christmas].  Bay says "why do they always have to bring the children into it??"

7:10PM BBT: Christmas is up in the HOHR by herself now - listening to music, looking at her pictures, watching the HOH monitor and sobbing.  While crying/wiping her eyes, she looks up to the camera as if to make sure they get a good shot.  There's a split screen showing her crying in 2 cams and Bay/Da' laughing in the other 2 cams.

7:18PM BBT: Da' and Bay continue to talk in the CBR about the day and what led up to the noms.  Bay is trying to figure out why she is hated so much.  Tyler's game isn't making sense and stuff is not adding up.  Da' tells Bay to play it cool.  All they can do is play hard on the veto and hope that Tyler's chip doesn't get pulled. Bay teases "if I win, can I save you and then go home?"  Da' says "no.  That is not how this works".  

7:20PM BBT: Nic joins Bay in the CBR.  She tells Bay that she understands and has been there.   Nic tells them she's making veggie stir fry and leaves.  Bay tells Da' "ok - now I've heard from everyone".  They continue on with their whispering.

7:23PM BBT: Nic goes into the HOHR where Christmas is still crying.  Christmas says "I don't know why anyone is surprise - who was I supposed to put up?".  Nic says "nobody is surprised".  Nic reminds her that this is a game, and that everyone is so sweet and kind, but to remember that she had no choice.   Nic "I totally get it. It's so hard to nominate anybody"  Christmas wonders why she's more upset than Bay/Da'.

7:27PM BBT: Dani joins Nic/Christmas on the HOHR bed.  Dani says it's harder to nominate people than to evict them.  They say it sucks, but it's justified.

image.thumb.png.b2ac3f22df6629d835b943ca7fcc8b39.png

7:34PM BBT: Da' asks Bay what Enzo was saying earlier.  Bay tells her that it was just that they needed to make sure they fight extra hard for veto, as expected.  Bay feels bad for Swaggy. Earlier they had talked about how Tyler had a crush on Bay in their season and she chose Swaggy, so maybe that's why he didn't care for her now.  They both agree how annoying it is that Christmas is crying.  Also, if one of them goes, the other has a job to do.  "who else is gonna do it?  David???"

7:37PM BBT: Bay said she's really embarrassed.  Da' tells her not be, that she just shows that her heart is open and she doesn't look like a fool.  Bay cries and says she feels weak, but she doesn't feel bad for being a good person.  Back in the HOHR, Dani/Christmas/Nic are now giggling in the bed while eating snacks.

7:41PM BBT:  The three blonde girls in the HOHR bed are trying to figure out who won the powers.  They think Kevin for sure because he looks too confident.  Then they think Ian and Tyler.  {2 of them that have powers are in that bed]

7:51PM BBT:  Christmas has a visit from Ian to play backgammon, so it's just them now in the HOHR.  She says "I love this game, but I freakin' hate it too.".  He asks "uuhhh .... Big Brother?"  "yeah".  There have been a lot of feed interruptions by production tonight.

7:58PM BBT: David joins Bay/Da' in the CBR.  They ask if he knew they were going up. "no".   Da' grills him a bit and catches him in a fib.  He said he felt like he was going up, and she says "you told me you were safe".  "No, I said we had a good conversation".   Da'/Bay are a bit short with him and it's awkward.  

8:32 PM BBT

Bayleigh and Dani want to speak in the Love Lounge. They ask Kevin if they can use the room. He looks at the camera and rolls his eyes on the way out the door. [Earlier, Bayleigh was asking him if he knew about the nominations. He said he had suspicions. Bayleigh got curt and asked why he didn't tell her. He said he told Da'Vonne but Bayleigh was sleeping. He also added that it was just a feeling and he had no receipts This is completely true, and Bayleigh was rather horrible to him in my opinion   -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.029e26c130cf36be676328305d4e9a00.png

image.thumb.png.38f0dbbba83a85ab02c24be39f5aa0ec.png

Bayleigh: I'm circling back around

Dani: yep

Bay: just because for my conscience I wanted to be clear and  I don't look like an idiot or an asshole

Dani: did you talk to Day  (about Tyler)

Bayleigh: I did and that really hurt my feelings because I went out of my way to protect the person who was feeding me this stuff..... and now I feel completely played especially with my experience the last go around..I know it's a game. I look like an idiot. I feel like an idiot. And it really just sucks, It feels personal and I know it's just game

Dani: but it's not...that's what's so hard to separating the two ( game from personal)

Bayleigh: I wanted you to know that first of all. Even when I heard it the first time...about a week ago...my mood didn't change then. It persisted.

Bayleigh says they went on their "date" and she was confused because she thought it went well " and I was so confused. I was like is she trying to make me look like an idiot? that is genuinely how I felt.... I was like, I don't know what to expect... so if you understand that

Dani: I swear I totally do....it's everyone's biggest fear in this game is to look stupid. I did it last time. I looked like a freakin' moron. It sucks

Bay: well, I am two out of two

Dani: we would look stupid if we didn't talk, Now we are ahead right now

Bayleigh: the first thing, I feel like it was a trap. So the fact that it was...it frustrates me  

Dani: I feel like instincts are like so big in this game. There are so much doubts and everything else....I literally asked him, Bayleigh, if he felt like you were trying to get back at him for last time

Bayleigh: that is his guilting. That sucks..that's really stupid. I don't hold a grudge

Dani: I didn't know if it was against you or against me or if it was just like pitting us against each other

Bayleigh tells Dani that she overheard her talking with Tyler at the pool when she asked Tyler about their season and if he was really mean to me  "he really was...I don't know if you know all the details...he really was"

Bayleigh: me and Tyler have been through so much, like when I had my miscarriage.. during that time, when It came out people were like 'Tyler's responsible' and I publicly said no...he didn't know I was pregnant at the time and when I had that outburst  *feeds cut*

image.thumb.png.36c7f46ef056fa0278df1759bf990357.png

8:47 PM BBT

Bayleigh continues "it's an attack towards you and an attack towards us" by explaining that things weren't making sense and she nad Da'Vonne started figuring out that the boys were trying to use the girls to take each other out. "The only thing that happened where him and I talked about you specifically was the first week when you said that you had Tyler wrapped around your finger. Dani swears she never said that. "not this season" 

Dani: I'm down to do whatever you want with this

They decide to see what happens tomorrow and do a better job communicating with each other...not let the boys see that they are now working together

Bayleigh: okay...still be mad at me and I'll be mad at you...hopefully we win tomorrow. One step at a time.

Dani: I really am sorry though Bayleigh

Bay: I'm happy it got out and I feel like a butt for directing my anger at you

Dani: no, no I own what I did and I'm really sorry

Bay: it was a little out of left field, but it's okay

image.thumb.png.2f17606af98777a06ff52919fd3e622c.png

8:54 PM BBT

Dani is breaking down in the PBR and Nicole rushes to her to ask what's going on. Dani said she feels horrible because Bayleigh is talking about her miscarriage and blaming it all on Tyler when she knows 'it's me...I feel like a piece of trash...this isn't me....I don't want to do this...it's too much. I am like freaking the hell out. God this game is horrible. Like, I genuinely like her so much. I don't want to do this anymore....This sucks. What the hell am I supposed to do?...I asked her and she said the other two people were Kaysar and Ian"

image.thumb.png.e78a90be28e3128ebfd12acb54b6858f.png

image.thumb.png.c78ab637976118779e76dd5f0d60e972.png

image.thumb.png.c6a232b17193d3531d06789c400bcb00.png

9:00 PM BBT

Nicole: just remember that you are beautiful inside and out

Nicole tells her that people on the outside don't understand

Cody comes in (rudely) 

Nicole "am I tagged in for dishes"   Cody "yeah, you got to go"

Nicole: you are so rude

Cody tells Dani that she has been avoiding him all day. She says that she is social distancing. "I came out of the diary room crying because I suck at this game"

Dani asks Cody if he got a power and he swears that he didn't. He asks her the same and she laughs saying "no, I literally came out of there crying. I literally suck"

image.thumb.png.97e3ad0a36c20a5b5f8784c4dd90e840.png

[I'm out for the night. I wish Cody was as good as his looks. He walks in and I want to leave.  -MamaLong]

Christmas nominated Baleigh and Davonne

We know that: Christmas won a power that allows her to remove someone from the block or block a nomination. It is good for two weeks.

Danielle won a power that allows her to play in the HOH competition the week after she wins the HOH.  Not sure if it is transferrable.

at about 4pm: Kevin was in front of the washroom camera, he pointed to himself and signaled.  Not sure, but the assumption could be that he was indicating he won the third power.  No one else has indicated they won anything.

Feeds have been on Christmas crying over her nominations (several times she looked directly at the cameras in the HOH room, we can assume she was "striking a pose"--Grannysue).  Feeds also have been on Baleigh and Davonne having conversations with people in the house, no one has given them promises or information, all have given condolences.

8:49pm Big Brother Time

Danielle and Nicole F are in the key bedroom.

Danielle says she is putting it all on Tyler (Baleigh), but some of it was because of herself (Daniellle).  Danielle says Baleigh is apologetic and now she feels like a piece of trash.  She tells Nicole F she doesn't want to "do this anymore." She repeats this several times, then asks Nicole F what she should do.  She tells Nicole F that the people who told her (about Davonne and Baleigh targeting her) included Ian.  

Nicole F acts surprised.  She tells Danielle that those two (Baleigh and Davonne) are the reason there are problems in the house with other people wanting to self evict.  

Danielle says Davonne is blaming Tyler for her nomination.  Danielle says that might be somewhat true, but she still feels like "a piece of garbage".  Nicole F just says "hmm", then tells Danielle that doing anything could hurt her game, that if Baleigh stays in the house things will blow up with Tyler.

Nicole F says Danielle is a good person and this is a game, she is doing what she needs to do to play the game.

Cody come into the room and sends Nicole F to do the dishes.

Danielle asks Cody if he won a power, he tells her no, he asks Danielle if she won a power, she says no (she did win one).

They continue to bicker during their conversation.  Very little game talk, nothing we don't know.

Both of them continue to commiserate about Kaysar's statements in the house before leaving.

Enzo comes in saying he is going to bed.  Enzo is upset that Cody did not do his part of the clean up.  

David comes in, he says he did  his share of the cleaning.

Enzo gets into bed and covers his eyes with a bandana.  He mumbles.

Tyler, Ian and Nicole F are in the kitchen doing cleanup.

Ian breaks a glass, Nicole F goes for the broom. They box up the glass for the trashcan.

Camera moves to washroom.

Davonne is in the shower, Baleigh is doing her night time rituals.

They whisper, but the shower covers what they are saying. We hear Baleigh say "it's personal" before she walks back to the sinks.  She continues to complain about something being "serious", and "that's hate" before saying "i don't think she did it maliciously". (no indication as to the person they are discussing).  They continue to talk about "her" and "she".

In the photo bedroom Enzo continues to complain about being tired while Cody, David and Danielle continue to goof off.

David says he did not participate in the tap for cleaning the kitchen, he says he cleaned up for two hours after the have notsgiving.

Cody asks David how many competitions he has won, David says 0-9. Cody fishes a little, says not to count today, David says still 0-9. He says if he wins tomorrow it will be "a win".

Cody tries to show the camera a bump on his foot, the camera moves. Cody says "I was trying to show me my foot!!!"

David decides he is going to bed too, Danielle complains that it is not yet 10pm.  She leaves the room with Cody.

A small group is gathered in the kitchen.

Dish washing continues

Ian is sent to look for cookies, they tell him to check for vegan or regular. Ian comes back with no cookies.

9:36pm Big Brother Time

Dishes are almost done, just a few items left to do.

For a few minutes Danielle has been eating, she tries to hand off her dishes and have them done too.  She is shut down quickly.  Then she finds something on the counter and tosses it aside, saying "here, this is dirty too."  She doesn't make a move to help, although she says she might do some in "a little while".

Danielle and Cody go to look for cookies again. Cody starts to drag everything out of the refrigerator when Nicole F questions if he is really looking.  He is laughing, telling her she has to balance all of it.

Nicole F asks him if he has talked to Davonne yet, he says no, not anything but general.  He blames Tyler for the mess they are in.  He also complains to Big Brother, no cookies!!!

Cody comes out with a snack, pita chips and dip.

Baleigh is alone in the cartoon bedroom, head covered.

In the kitchen people are laughing at Nicole F for taking her pants off during the competition.  Cody says the substance they were in was very heavy.

Tyler yells for everyone to come and check this in the storage room. Everyone goes in that direction yelling "cookies!!", except Danielle, who is yelling "alcohol".  Danielle is disappointed. it is cookies.

Danielle and Nicole F are staying behind in the storage room, Danielle is whispering to Nicole F that the powers are "little crappy things".  Danielle says she has to tell production by 10am on Thursday if she is using her power.  They say that Kevin has the last one (they are guessing). They also says "he has one", but do not say loud enough to hear who "he" is. (Whomever "he" is, they are wrong. Christmas has one, Danielle has one, and Kevin might have one (unconfirmed, please keep watching to find out if this is true)--Grannysue)

NIcole F is whining at Cody in the kitchen about "i wanna do it myself",

camera moves to Davonne doing her nightly rituals in the washroom.

Baleigh joins her, just general complaints about being nominated.  When Davonne wonders where Kevin is Baleigh tells her "thats your friend." She tells Davonne that Kevin is balled up on a cot in the have not room after begging Davonne not to shun him while he was on the block.  Baleigh says that people here know that her life outside this house is so much better than theirs. Baleigh corrects herself, she says Kevin is in the love room, but Davonne says he is not there either.  Baleigh leaves the room and Davonne continues putting her things away.

10:00pm Big Brother Time

camera moves to photo bedroom

Ian and Memphis are talking about life in the house and how much they are being paid for being in the house.  Ian says he expected to be out the first week, so that would have been a 40 thou week.  David is off camera, but says he is going to check the time.  Ian lies in silence, then sits up and begins his rocking therapy. 

Edited by grannysue1154
edit bb time

10:07pm Big Brother Time

Memphis returns to the bedroom, he says he does not want to play in the veto tomorrow, Ian says he doesn't want to play either.

In the kitchen area house guests are talking generalities. They are all laughing about Nicole F being trampled during the competition. NIcole F realizes she was yelling at Ian and it wasn't him.  Ian tells her he could hear her yelling and didn't know why that was happening. Christmas admits it was her.  She makes fun of Nicole F making fun of her while she was not wearing pants.  (At some point Nicole F was so bogged down she took off her pants to get un-stuck).  Everyone is laughing about how they will look when it airs.

10:07pm Big Brother Time

Memphis returns to the bedroom, he says he does not want to play in the veto tomorrow, Ian says he doesn't want to play either.

In the kitchen area house guests are talking generalities. They are all laughing about Nicole F being trampled during the competition. NIcole F realizes she was yelling at Ian and it wasn't him.  Ian tells her he could hear her yelling and didn't know why that was happening. Christmas admits it was her.  She makes fun of Nicole F making fun of her while she was not wearing pants.  (At some point Nicole F was so bogged down she took off her pants to get un-stuck).  Everyone is laughing about how they will look when it airs.

Cameras move to Davonne who is snacking in the cartoon bedroom. She is alone, not talking or interacting with the cameras.

10:11PM BBT: Ian, Nic, Dani, Christmas, Cody and Memphis are in the KT chatting and laughing about today's comp.  Da' was not amused and has taken her food from the KT back to her bed in the CBR and looks very somber.  

10:30PM BBT: Da' finds Kevin up in the HNR and he tells her that he can't take her being mad at him. Bay was upset because Kevin went up to hug Christmas when she got the HOH.  He tells Da' that he has done that with every winner.  She asks if he's up there because he doesn't want to be seen with her.  He says he's just overwhelmed. Nic is hanging out with Christmas in the HOHR. She feels slighted because she thought they were friends.

10:57PM BBT:  Kevin keeps trying to explain to Bay and Da' that they have to play nice with the others.  Bay gets defensive and aggressively says that her mother "engraved" in her that she is a strong black woman and that she will NEVER BOW DOWN TO THEM.  But then says that she will play along.  She leaves the room.  Kevin is frustrated and tells Da' that he was raised by a black man and understands.

10:19 Big Brother Time

Camera moves to kitchen, still just tomfoolery.

Christmas and Danielle are whispering at the table.  We hear Christmas whisper "we don't need to get exposed."  We hear one of them whisper, "he walked through here." and "bad day."  Christmas moves away.

We get intermittent stars while cameras move around the house.

Cody and Ian are in the washroom area, we get in the middle of a conversation.  It sounds like they are talking about music. Ian is playing with his puppet and rocking himself, then he leaves the room.

Camera moves to Kevin in the have not room. Davonne has just come in.  She tells him that he asked her not to shun him when he was on the block, now where has he been?  Kevin tells her that Baleigh is mad at him and he can't take it.  He says that as soon as he went into a room with them Baleigh she accused him of knowing.

Davonne wants to know why he was soothing Christmas, he says that is what he does every time.  Davonne says he wasn't consoling her, he says he was.  Davonne insists it is because he doesn't want to be seen with her, he says that is not what he is doing.  

Kevin says he doesn't want people to see him overwhelmed, it is her and Baleigh on the block.  He says "this is a lot."  Kevin says "I can't Kiki with everyone down there, I am annoyed."  He says he doesn't know what to do, so he is hiding.  Davonne tells him he can come to his bed, it is after 10.

Kevin says he is frustrating because the way he plays is something Baleigh looks down on.  He doesn't understand why she feels that way and how to react to it.  He says he feels that when he was nominated he clocked in and didn't have the time to "be boohoo."  He went right to people and let them know he was all right, he says it is a moment of opportunity to make someone feel like they can work with you.

Davonne says she did that, and she feels she was positive after the nominations.

Kevin is worried about a way forward, he doesn't want to be a complainer, they need to have power to not be kicked off.  He feels like all they did was not trust each other and play a game that was scattered.  He says the other side is on point, he is watching all this happen while "we" bicker at each other and get side tracked by distractions.  Kevin is upset with Baleigh for pushing against him about things that don't matter to the game and that Baleigh talks to him as if she is trying to trap him.  He says Baleigh isn't reasonable when she talks to him.  Kevin continues to describe the conversation to Davonne, says she makes things complicated and talks to him like he has to catch up but he looks at things from his point of view.

Kevin says Baleigh was distracted by all this while everyone else was playing the game.  Kevin says if he tells her something doesn't make sense Baleigh accuses him of hiding things from her.

Davonne checks the hallway. (very faint noise). Nothing there.

Kevin says when he was nominated he got nothing from anyone to let him know he was okay.  He says the only thing he got was from Enzo, but here were no more moments.

Kevin tells Davonne that Baleigh even told him that he should not have chosen a bed.  Davonne says she didn't say anything about the bed. Kevin says even the beds you choose to sleep in have an impact.

Baleigh comes into the room.

Kevin tells her he is overwhelmed because they are on the block and he has no one to talk to about it.

Baleigh tells him he can talk to them, to not stop being himself.

Kevin says he has been watching all day today, he wasn't trying to validate anything, just observing.  Kevin says he is feeling like...

Baleigh says she was having an anxiety attack, Kevin tells her that she was crying and Danielle was crying.  Neither would talk to him.

Kevin says that Cody and Nicole F were upstairs with Christmas during this time.  He says they were working.  Kevin says they need to pick it up.

Davonne agrees that Cody and Nicole F were in overdrive.  (This happened before nominations, he is saying they should have been campaigning not to be nominated while Baleigh was crying about a distraction).

Kevin says when he talked to Christmas, but it was about sponsorships, and that she chose to go with the one that inter acted with her better. He says that Christmas wanted him to see her crying after nominations, she wants little interactions.

Baleigh asks him where they go from here.

Kevin tells her that she shouldn't get mad because he plays his game.  Baleigh denies. Kevin says he goes by vibes, not details.

Baleigh tells him that she apologizes for making him feel bad, she says she wants to see him play the game.

Kevin says he doesn't want to be accusatory, and Baleigh continues to be a little sharp toned with Kevin.  Kevin tries to tell Baleigh that she has to win veto or give Christmas something that gives her a bigger target.  Kevin says that little things are what Christmas thrives on, he can give her micro gestures while Davonne and Baleigh use other methods to win her over and get a third person put on the block.  Kevin says that it is a slim chance, but the work on it has to be extreme.

Kevin tells Baleigh not to think they have the luxury to slow down.  Kevin says it took all his effort to work Janelle even though he was aware that she disliked him.  Kevin says they need to make people feel comfortable.

(He may be getting Baleigh to understand this, Davonne is helping him)

Baleigh says although she is not Kevin's way, she will do this for him, even though she does not like it at all.  She says "I don't like this sh*t." She believes that it goes against what she has been taught about not bowing down to "these people."

Baleigh leaves the room.

Kevin tells Davonne that he understands more than Baleigh might think, he was raised by a black man and had these conversations with him.

Cameras move to the HOH, where Baleigh has gone to Christmas.

Baleigh demands that Christmas tell her what she plans to do to stop things that make her (Baleigh) anxious.  

Christmas tells her that she (Christmas) will allow Baleigh to lead and let her know what to do.  Christmas tells Baleigh that she relates to all the hard work and opinions that Baleigh has brought forward. Christmas tells Baleigh that she understands how hard it was when Baleigh left the game.

When Christmas indicates that she is moving away, Baleigh gets upset and starts crying. She tells Christmas that she doesn't want Christmas to be afraid of her,  Christmas tells Baleigh she was just trying to respect her space.  Christmas immediately hugs Baleigh close, and Baleigh tells Christmas that she (Christmas) is the only person she has allowed to touch her.

While she is crying, Baleigh tells Christmas that she is being attacked personally and on game level. She tells her that she has been worried all week about being put on the block because of Tyler.  

Christmas says that Baleigh is playing a different game this year, that she is honoring her family, her husband and God this time.  

Christmas and Baleigh are both sobbing, and Christmas admits that her opinions might have been partially due to what she saw last season.  Baleigh says that Tyler has been putting that info out there, but she has promised herself to not be that.

We get stars.

When cameras return Davonne is telling Kevin that she would ask Nicole F to use the veto on her, Kevin wants to know why she would not want him to do it.  Davonne says she didn't think Kevin would do it because of his relationship to Baleigh.  

Kevin says he has no problem either way, he can win and take her off, or not use it.  He says he doesn't have a thing with Christmas, so he doesn't have a problem.  He says that he thinks they want to keep Baleigh over Davonne because of her drama.  That keeps her a target in the house.  He tells Davonne she is at a high risk of going home.

Kevin says winning the veto and promising to use it, then using it is good for his game. It keeps it simple.

Davonne says him using it protects them both.

10:58PM BBT:  The feeds come back and Bay is now in the HOHR talking to Christmas on her bed.  Christmas says that she'll take direction from her and respect her time, and collaborate.  Bay says this is left field for her because they've spent a lot of time together talking and doesn't know how to act now.  Christmas starts trying to snow Bay with compliments and how they have similar lives.  Christmas backs away to give her space and Bay says "NEVER DO THAT".  Christmas is confused and says 'Do what??"  Bay says it makes her feel like she was backing awa because she was afraid of her and starts crying.  They hug.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:21pm Big Brother Time

Nicole F is in the HOH room with Christmas.

Christmas says she did what she had to do, that she made a commitment in the first week, but she didn't didn't expect it to impact her as much as it does.

Nicole F  tells Christmas not to feel bad, she thinks Baleigh and Davonne might be in another 6 person alliance.

They continue to talk about the nominations and watch the camera.

• morty locked this topic