Tuesday, September 1, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3:04PM BBT: More practicing and perfecting of Christmas' eviction night speech in the hammock.  Meanwhile, Cody and Enzo are in the PBR joking about how Tyler hates them and how they need to get rid of Dani.  

3:08 PM BBT  Kaysar just woke up from his afternoon nap on the outside sofa by the weights.    Cody and Enzo make their way to the pool table for a game.

3:21PM BBT: Kevin and Christmas are in the KT where she's eating a sandwich.  She feels better after working out and the cold pool.  She says this will be either the chillest pawn use, or the biggest dupe and points to herself.  He said I know, I was feeling safe too.

3:26PM BBT: Christmas feels like there may be one rogue vote.  Kevin asks if they ever got to the bottom of that.  She says "no , but who cares".  Tyler comes in, followed by Da'.  Tyler is sunburned.

3:28PM BBT: Da' and Nic have a convo in the WA.  They promise each other that they'll never take each other out.  Da' wanted to make sure they were on the same page.

3:31PM BBT: Da' heads up to the HNR looking for Dani and says she's going to chill for a bit.  Nic finds Dani in the PBR and fills her in.

3:34PM BBT: Tyler and Christmas are having a deep conversation on the BY couch about how other animals can communicate with each other and humans think that we're the only ones that can do that.  Tyler then follows with "....and............what else was I going to say?".  

3:36PM BBT: Kevin is on the hammock and David is on the chair next to it.  They discuss how each of them will be told they're not the target and lulled into a sense of safety.  David says "no, I don't know if that will happen, you know what I mean?  We'll see" as he picks at his fingers.  

3:39PM BBT: In the PBR, Nic and Dani make fun of Tyler and how his strategy is just to win comps through the end.  "the boys are stupid and there's only so much we can do to protect you.  And everyone in the house will want them out way before us, so......"

3:41PM BBT: Dani said that she talked to Ian yesterday and put it in his head that they're going to come after him.  Nic said he really wants to win this week.  

3:53 PM BBT

Bayleigh and Dani are chatting in the Love Lounge. Da'Vonne is studying her Bible in the backyard. David is sunbathing (I can't help but notice he shaves his underarms) Ian is back on the hammock in full sun (bad idea since he is not feeling well) and the other HGs are not on camera, but I know Nicole is in the shade of the backyard somewhere. Enzo mentioned earlier that they will get stuck tonight (he means the weekly COVID testing).

image.thumb.png.f926b52a254ff537120c830a4eb4dc3c.png

4:03 PM BBT Bay and Dani are talking in the loft area. Bay says that she just want to relax chill read her bible. Dani tells her well at least you are good for the next two week. Dani says she wonders if they will get a labor day party and Bay dosent think so (due to covid). Bay says at least give the cake and grill. Dani says or even the food catered to us,  Ian is in the hammock relaxing while david is in a chair relaxing. Feeds cut due to production talk. 

image.thumb.png.bbeaf76b1d8b684160ccd6e9994085d2.png

4:09 PM BBT

David is trying to catch a spider in the backyard. Kevin does not like this idea.

Kevin: David, David

David: Kevin, come here

Kevin: Nope! you better not

David: It's not fair for me to play on your irrational fear. Can we be friends?

David asks him if he would be able to do a comp with a tarantula. Kevin says he would kill it, "so Big Brother if you're worried about cruelty"

Da'Vonne is trying to do Bible study with the boys this whole time, but they aren't paying attention (David has already told Da'Vonne he doesn't believe in God)

4:13 PM BBT The camera change to Day David and Kevin. David apologizes he said he shouldn't have done that play on irrational fears. ( not sure what he said before that due to stars) Dnai and  Bay still in the loft. Dani and Bay talking about how she likes to take a nap or read. The camera then goes back to irational fear talk, They ask Day what if there some comp with snake spiders or bug? Days the spiders and bugs dont bother her, Kevin says what if they throw it on you she said same snake are no good but bugs and spider i can do that. Day then says this is big brother and not fear factor. She then sk kevin about someone and he says he didn't give him a solid answer. 

4:23 PM BBT Day then asks what Ian misses about home besides chica. Ian says he misses the finance channel being able to drive around having the freedom. Day says yeah but we will have to have a mask. Ian says  he knows that.  Kaysar joins them and he says we get one more day of backyard. Day says she is doing laundry and it sheets. Kaysar says he only has like 4 things to wash. Day says that when you text her she wants a response back. She said if it a yo say yo back, if it paragraph back send a paragraph back. Kaysar said what about whats app? Day says do you got an iPhone he says yes she said then do a voice message. They ask her what she wants to do when she gets out and she want to take cadence somewhere just not sure where in these scary times. Kaysar they do tropical vacation on a budget. Bay and Dani talk about what she does. Bay says she like to go to places test out the spas and realxtion spots. 

4:30 PM BBT Bay tells Dani about Velvet (her doggy) and how she is going to miss him being small because he already in his awkward stage. Day and Kaysar talk about their kids and what places they have been too and where they want to take them too. Day says a lot like to take their kids to Vegas and the circus but she says she want to take cadence out out. Day says cadence loves the sealife. Stars. David asks what the plan for dinner. Cody says yeah he going to cook some salmon. David said he is going to cook some sirloin in a pan. No game chat going on right now. 

4:41 PM BBT

Dani and Cody are talking in the PBR about the game. She asks him if he is okay. He talks in circles for abit. 

Dani: you seem short and agitated

Cody: I'm just hitting that wall...you know...I'm just hitting a fucking wall and getting tired. WHat's up with you

Dani: not much

Cody: you got dragged in by Bay

Dani: just to chat

Cody: Oh

Dani: I just have a sneaking suspicion that Bay and Day are going to out the SLick Six

Cody: to who

Dani: to whoever wins HOH

Cody: why

Dani: I don't know...but we have to make sure that me, you and Enzo are on the same page

He talks in circles more about Davonne and Tyler. He says Tyler is sketching him out.

Cody takes a big drink of coffee and burns his throat "POh my God"

Dani: is it too hot

Cody: way too hot

image.thumb.png.2cd53d152e72266e759b925c120791be.png

They discuss Enzo being sick of being HOH and that he is tired of the whole David thing

Dani says she has something to tell him. Cody settles on the bed to listen

Dani: But I swear you have to promise you won't say anything

Cody: to Enzo

Dani: No 

4:31 PM BBT Day is talking to someone about her experience with the challenge and how she was buried and was talking to Jozea how to get to her on the walkie talkie and we get stars. Dani tells Cody he seems short and agitated. He says he hitting a wall because day wants 1 n 1 time with him. Dani says she has Bay and day will out the slick six to whoever get HOH. Cody says that Tyler is making him sketchy. Cody explains why he seems sketchy.  Dani said what is their motive for telling Enzo. Dani said what going on with Enzo he acting weird. Cody says he think he is just tired of being HOH. Dani asks if she cody csn tell something. Cody says yes and Dani tells him you cant say anything and she whispers it. ( couldnt cath what she whispered). kevin comes in and game talk.  

4:45 PM BBT

Dani: just listen, what I'm going to tell you but for reals, do not tell a soul or I'll murder you

Cody: okay

Dani: okay so Bayleigh had a talk with CHristmas yesterday and she said that she had something to tell her but she wouldn't tell her unless she gets HOH

Cody: why would somebody do that...

Dani: yeah, it's sketchy. I would be furious

image.png

Kevin walks in and says sorry...they tell him they are just chatting

Kevin says "conversations must be had in Big Brother" He leaves

5:04PM BBT: Cody continues to voice to Dani in the PBR his frustration with Bay and Da'.  He wonders what is going to happen next week and would love to have Christmas win the next HOH.  Dani agrees.  He starts off each statement with "I gotta be honest...".  He is using the word "like" a lot, which is usually a sign that he is being anything but honest.

5:08PM BBT: Christmas and Memphis are hanging on the BY couch, just chilling.  They start talking about Costa Rica.  Back in the PBR, Dani and Cody continue their conversation about how they don't trust people that don't come forth with information.

5:05 PM BBT

Dani tells Cody that Bayleigh made a comment about something that happened earlier this week

COdy: Week 4  (Dani shakes her head)

COdy: oh 5 (Dani indicates no)    Oh Memphis?

Dani: no, no no....she made a comment about earlier this week 

Cody: I'm lost in this conversation

Dani: what do you want me to say. I'm trying to help you (she cups her hands over her mouth and whispers "outside" several times

Cody: Outside?

Dani: would you shut up...Why are you so stupid?

Cody: I honestly don't know what you're talking about....wait, did I miss something?

Dani: mm hmm  

image.thumb.png.256ef16294b5a105c241748141beb32c.png

[Cody doesn't get it or he is playing really dumb. Both are plausible...she means the yeller from the other day that yelled to the backyard HGS that "Cody and Nicole are playing everyone" loud and clear, twice.]

Cody: wait Christmas said it to Bayleigh

Dani: yeah

*feeds cut

image.thumb.png.1c5e410e8dccd345d31328332e2afdd6.png

5:10PM BBT: Cody talks about what makes good tv and how he'll be hiding if/when someone blows up the house with nominations.  Dani wonders if Enzo can get out of "them" who they'd go after if they win.  She doesn't understand why Enzo doesn't want to talk game this week.  Cody says he's over it - what's done is done and there will be no changes.

5:12PM BBT: Nic and Ian are quietly hanging out in the hammock.   More "he said, she said" talk about Bay/Da'.  Followed by "do not repeat that".  

5:28PM BBT Dani and Cody are whispering. Cody says their alliance is the worst ever. Dani is laughing about the Regulators which Dom was part of. Cody says he is exhausted. Dani says she wants to sleep for the next 2 days. Cody talks about that he hasn't been able to sleep this week.

5:32PM BBT Tyler comes into the PBR. Dani asks him what he is doing. He says he is going to do laundry. He is pulling clothes out of the drawers. She asks him if his dirty clothes are in with his clean clothes. Tyler says sometimes he wears stuff only once so he throws it back in the drawer. Dani says she is hungry and wants to make something to eat. They head out of the PBR.

5:46PM BBT Tyler is working out. Cody is talking about trying to keep his immune system up. He is talking about getting sore throats and canker sores in his mouth. Tyler says that is the worst and we get FOTH. We come back and Tyler is talking about the number of reps Fessy would do and we get FOTH again.

5:52PM BBT Kaysar and Dani talking in the KT about drinking. Kaysar says he will not police people about it. He says if they have questions, he is happy to answer them but everyone can do them. He has friends who feel awkward around him if they drink. Muslims are not supposed to drink he says. Dani thinks it is cool that he has never even tried alcohol. Kaysar says people are surprised to find out he has has never drank. Dani says she can understand why since it is so socially normal.

6:05PM BBT: Dani and Kaysar are in the KT when Memphis comes in from the BY.  Dina asks Memphis if he and she are hanging out later.  Kvin walks through, as does Ian.  Memphis is then left rummaging through the fridge by himself.  Tyler is working out in the BY where Dani brings him some food.

6:08PM BBT: Tyler tells Cody, Dani and David that he eats or drinks something every hour to make sure he doesn't get hungry.  Tyler thanks Dani and tells her it was good and adds  "this is taco Tuesday without Janelle." 

6:10PM BBT: Ian and Kevin are in the PBR and lock in their new alliance, calling it "The Light Ring" - which Ian came up with from the lights on the wall.

6:14PM BBT: Ian and Kaysar are in the KBR.  Ian whispers to Kaysar that he is not looking forward to him leaving.  Kaysar says "anything is possible at this point, of course".  Ian says he'll tell him more later.   Ian thinks that if Kaysar stays and they're put up next to each, that Ian would go.  Ian tells Kaysar "you know you're going, right?  have you resigned?"  Kaysar says no, but how can he get votes.  "My strongest relationships, maybe Day and Bay are not even giving me their votes, so how am I supposed to make any headway?"

6:15PM BBT: Ian says he has theories and he'll tell him on Thursday.  Kaysar asks "what's the point?"  Ian tells him he is not willing to stick his neck out if he's the only one and asks him to wait.  Ian asks him "if you go, is there anyone you would want to see do well?".  Kaysar says "obviously I like you" - he doesn't want to play the game where he wishes bad on anyone.  He feels that from a game perspective, someone should take a shot at Cody/Tyler but nobody has the backbone to do it.

6:16 PM BBT

Cody has discovered a bump and the back of his leg. Nicole offers to serve as Dr Pimple Popper and examines her patient. She feels it is an ingrown hair. Cody wants it out. Nicole offers to get tweezers. Memphis tells her to get a knife and scissors, too. Cody is playing this up...mega dramatic. Dani says it's because he shaves his legs. Cody says he has never shaved his legs. Tyler looks and says it's like blood blister.

image.thumb.png.f475a3f7ba79ef3156dd14e60fb558ad.png

6:18PM BBT: Kaysar tells Ian that Nic's game play is to lay low until the second half of the season and then makes her move.  But she lets the alphas do the work up front.  He doesn't see her doing anything but transmitting information.  Nic walks in on them, looking for her tweezers to help Cody with an ingrown hair on the back of his leg.  She tells him she loves to pop zits, etc. and leaves.

Cody is going to try and pop it. Tyler tells him to pull the skin apart not push it together.

Cody thinks he has popped it on his own and asks Ty to look

Cody: Ty! Did I get it?

Tyler: Stop messing with it. Let me see....No, it looks exactly the same

Cody: NO!  I'm not letting Nicole touch me.   (he keeps trying)

image.thumb.png.1ab1c951e3b850ac4c9ad51bd829ab22.png

Cody tries again. "I think I got it....it's smooth now"

Dani: oh my God it's huge

Cody: no

Cody asks David he wants to see it. David declines "no, I've seen enough. You make me feel like I have one."

Dani: you have a huge red circle

Cody: no, no that's not it  

image.thumb.png.89916e8034f41e0c599a9206b7735212.png

6:22PM BBT: Kaysar asks Ian if he thinks Nic and Cody have a final two.  Ian is quiet, and then says "I've known for a long time what my position is in this game and it's just not good.  I haven't had power, and that's the problem".  He says he hasn't thought that far ahead when Kaysar asks who he'd put up.  Ian repeats that he'll explain it Thursday, but he has the entire thing mapped out.

6:24PM BBT: Dani and Enzo are in the HOHR.  Enzo said he told everyone that Christmas was going up when she says Bay and Day were playing dumb about Christmas going up.  She asks who told Enzo that Dani and are Cody are close, and why would Bay/Day say that when they're closer than anyone in the house.

6:27PM BBT: Back in the KBR, Ian tells Kaysar that he's about 95% sure that he's got everything clocked.  Kaysar asks him if he has a shot, Ian says no way.  Kaysar continues to interrogate Ian, but it's like pulling teeth.  Feeds are cut.

6:37PM BBT: Kaysar tells Ian that Enzo was very interested to learn that Cody was double dipping in another alliance.  Ian says that people are starting to compare notes and that it's all leading back to the same place, but he can't tie it back to Tyler.  He thinks Tyler is an inner ring, but not core.  

6:39PM BBT: Kaysar suggests that the next good move might be to put up Dani and Cody and force their hand.  Ian says he's going to try to hard to get it this round.  "It sucks that you probably won't be here".

6:42PM BBT: Ian says that Dani "thinks" she's in an alliance, but she's not.  The one with Nic, and the one with Cody.  

6:47PM BBT: Da' and Kevin are on the BY couch teasing each other about withholding information while the guys play pool in the background.

6:45 PM BBT  in the KBR

Ian: I mean, I think to be given a gift and not consider that is foolish   (megaphone yeller)

Kaysar: what gift?

*feeds cut

Ian: it wasn't exactly breaking news

Kaysar: it makes sense; Dani doesn't mind cutting David; Enzo wants to keep David because he is unwilling to put him up; Dani doesn't have any sway; it's not all connected... except for Cody

Ian: I ain't dumb

Kaysar: Cody needs to go

6:49PM BBT: Still in the KBR, Kaysar thinks that a battle back would be great because this season has been a snoozefest.  Ian says if he wins HOH, that he'll wake it. up.  

6:51PM BBT: Bay goes into the KBR and tells Kaysar and Ian that it's time for some yoga.  Everyone else appears to be outside already.  Before leaving the room, Ian gives Kaysar a huge hug and then sits back down by himself and cries.

6:51 PM BBT

Kevin says they should strike "no COVID tests until Enzo gets his alcohol"

Da'Vonne: what does that do for you?

Kevin: right, strike until we get alcohol

Memphis and Day say the glass of wine is nice but it's no big deal

Day: it's nasty.....nasty

image.thumb.png.bb772affb595f62c5f96eef64a23e99e.png

Cody comes outside saying he saw a mouse in the house. He is jumping around the yard. Enzo says there are definitely rats or mice. "

Cody: we have to catch it... (Cody goes back inside)

Christmas: no one would believe me. There's a rat

Memphis: it's only week 4

Da'Vonne is shocked

Kevin is shaking his head yes  [Kevin saw a mouse in the backyard in week 2  -MamaLong]

Big Brother: "Lockdown...Please go inside"

Tyler says "What" 

*feeds cut"

image.png

6:51 PM BBT

Cody comes outside saying he saw a mouse in the house. He is jumping around the yard. Enzo says there are definitely rats or mice. "

Cody: we have to catch it... (Cody goes back inside)

Christmas: no one would believe me. There's a rat

Memphis: it's only week 4

Da'Vonne is shocked

Kevin is shaking his head yes  [Kevin saw a mouse in the backyard in week 2  -MamaLong]

Big Brother: "Lockdown...Please go inside"

Tyler says "What" 

*feeds cut"

6:55 PM BBT   The feeds cut back briefly     (Most HGs in kitchen looking pissed)

Cody: an airplane coming

Nicole: now it's  back

Enzo: the rat  *laughing

Nicole: is this because of the rat?  *giggling

Memphis: I know, everyone was like it's because of the rat and I was like 'Come on Guys'

Ian in PBR with David...Ian is looking distraught after talking to Kaysar

image.thumb.png.00c22b9f2c5668ab4cfe37230029efa2.png

7:14 PM BBT

The feeds are still down for a Lockdown