Who will have more Success?

nebartist

Guest ranster627

I went with Bo ... but I am still wondering what Nadia will do ... I also have no concept about Country Music which is where Carrie will end up ... as a pop star, I think her time is short ...

Well, I voted for Vonzell because I'm stubborn and STILL mad that she didn't make it to the final two. She was always very entertaining to watch. Carrie, I will say again, has no "star" quality, no pizazz, and is boring to watch. I like Bo, but I'm not sure there is a market for his style of music anymore. Yes...I said that! Do people still listen to that kind of music? I mean new stuff? Do they write music like that anymore? Sorry, stupid about rock music. I can't picture him as a pop star certainly.

• 1 month later...
Guest Katarina

Bo and his band SugarMoney are already getting such recognition. Needless to say, Bo will go very far. SugarMoney is already growing faster and faster everyday. Although, Bo is in charge of the band, writes all the music, and records it....he will soon be coming back to his roots.

His band is a blast! Bo is a blast! Saw him in NYC! Bunch of us from SugarMoney were there. Incredable....Changing for the Better was the best song and he was so overjoyed to hear us sing it with him.

Sorry, not a Carrie fan at all. Never was, never will be.

Vonzell is a beautiful girl, but I never cared much for her choice in music.

I wish them all well. :)