Saturday, August 29, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2:41 PM BBT Day asks Memphis what he is thinking. Memphis says unfortunately it nothing bout here so day said nothing about a backdoor and Memphis tells her no. Kaysar and Bay talk about what type of comp they think it will. Bay wants a puzzle and Kaysar said no i dont want a puzzle. Kaysar says he wants to talk about forming a group together and he has already talked to day about this. He says he understand they both want to be individuals. He calls bay a sitting duck and how bad she was on season 20. He bring up a good point they are controlling who can talk to who. He also says that they use the excuse that you talk to Janelle to get rid of them. Bay says that is condescending because she already knows this information. Bay acknowledges he knows and studied the game. Bay says we wanted to work with you and Janelle but we are in week 4 now, Bay says but since you played the safety suite week one kinda ruined our plan. He says is spiraling by repeating the same info again. Bay says there is possibility you could stay on this game david could possibly use it and put someone else up. They say well lets just play the veto and leave it at that. She goes and rehashes with Day. 

2:45 PM BBT

Bayleigh and Kaysar are having a discussion in the bathroom, which really pisses Bayleigh off. She definitely puts Kaysar in check!

Kaysar is discussing the votes and how Da'Vonne was asking why he didn't campaign. Bayleigh is letting him speak and listening intently.

Kaysar: "Theoretically, I knew I didn't need to (campaign). I sat back and didn't do shit this week...Tyler came to me and I said there is campaigning going on 'it doesn't matter'...it doesn't fucking matter. You tell me, is there room for something else to happen? No! they already knew. The same day David got put on the block he was going around telling people he was staying...they already knew. They don't need to come to us for anything.  That's all I'm telling you. They have a monopoly on who you get to talk to. It's just an excuse 'oh, you talk to Janelle. We don't like what's going on.....' they are afraid of is we are going to group together and start comparing notes. So they put the pressure on to make sure you feel ...about who you are talking to. Who the fuck are they to tell us who to talk to? And that's my problem I have with this.  And that's why I was like 'can we snap out of this?' You just went through this two years ago. You thought you were friends with everybody and you are friends with everybody but that was the new way of playing. You stay friends and then you stab people in the back. No, you stab people in the front. That was my only point. And don't go through the speil that you were good with us until Janelle. That is a lie. You were not good with them even if Janelle had not entered this game. They had already formed their alliance.

Dani comes in for the loo and Kaysar lowers to a whisper   

"It doesn't matter. They just want you sleeping as long as possible. Think about it.

Bayleigh: I'm not stupid. Don't say think about it. I'm not stupid. I get the concept... 

Kaysar: I'm not saying you are stupid.

Bay: yeah well it's a little condescending.

Kaysar: I'm not trying..

Bayleigh: I know you're not, but the points you are making. I've heard it all before. You don't have to beat a dead horse.

Dani leaves the bathroom after washing her hands

Christmas comes through "sorry guys"  (she always apologizes when she enters a room where people are talking)

image.thumb.png.6b750772b867ab3dae00defb20d7b616.png

2:47  PM BBT    

Bayleigh: What you are saying... No objection. The problem is that it's all in reference to you. Not once have you looked through the lens of any of us.

Kaysar: I mean, that's what I know...my own experience

Bay: right, but, as concerning you

Kaysar: right

Bay: so I agree. We are alright

Kaysar: I get that, but this is all I know. When I am coming to you, asking what do you want

Bayleigh: Yeah...BUT this is week four. This is what we've been saying...Christmas said the same thing; Da'Vonne said the same thing. I'm saying the same thing.

Kaysar: then how can we resolve this?

Bayleigh: We can't! You just said it's inevitable  (she means that they will be picked off one by one) This is week 4. So, what we are trying to do is we are trying to play defense right now. We would have loved for it If you had come week one, week 2, even week 3 and us formulate a plan. You never asked us what we want but...

Kaysar: we never got power...I was trying to come with information and build trust

Bayleigh: But even this...you and Janelle, what you and Janelle jumped into week 1...screwed everything. If you would have done safety suite by yourself and even saving Janelle it would have been okay. But, the fact that you guys jumped in it together. It made you guys a target together. If one of you was on the block we could have saved one of you at a time. We can't save both. So, what I am saying is you guys took away our choices, and now your game is relying on our choices. And we don't know what to do. So, we are hearing what you are saying. You are absolutely right. You have great observations. You've studied the game.  It's inevitable. Everything you're saying, absolutely true...The options are limited. I can listen all day.

Kaysar; Okay here is what I keep hearing,  you seem extremely frustrated and that you think I am playing my game and I have my wants and that you're just being dragged along; that's what it sounds like and I don't want you feeling that way...I feel really bad about that. SO, how can I fix that?

Bayleigh: you need to fix yourself ... you can't fix anything for me

Kaysar: I'm trying to

[Bayleigh is speaking very clearly and logically to the self proclaimed great mind of the game Big Brother  -MamaLong]

Bay: Take one thing at a time. ..focus on you and one thing only. Kaysar, we have already talked about this. I don't want to go in circles and continue to have the same conversations because it just spirals you. Things have happened, mistakes have been made but they are in the past. SO all you can do is focus on you and making calculated decisions and execution. We can go back and we could...

Kaysar:  I am not doing that

Bay: you are not a good listener. I listened to you for 20 minutes and then I talk and you like to interrupt

Kaysar: I'm not trying to interrupt you...go ahead

Bay: I don't want to talk anymore so go  ahead

Kaysar: I am saying that I'm trying. I agree with you, I'm not trying to rehash

Bay: when I do talk to you it is a little frustrating because all you do is shit on my game, let  me know I'm a sitting duck and that I have no power in the game. So, when I do talk to you, yeah, it is frustrating...all you say is 'the decisions you've made have affected my game negatively' I don't think it has anything to do with 'you talked to Janelle You talked to Kaysar'  The sides were chosen in the beginning. Our side would have been fine had there not made some messy decisions in the beginning because you were feeling you were in trouble. There's no hard feelings. There's no blood. I told you I came back here, yes I came back to win but, if not, I wanted to have a pleasant experience. So what I am not trying to do is relive old memories from the past and I don't know how many times you have to bring up how sucky I was on 20. I don't want to hear it. You of all people should know I don't care. I'm not reliving that experience.

Kaysar: I'm not trying to actually bring up anything as it pertains to you particularly...l I apologize if you think I'm trying to shit on your experience. The new style of playing has been as such

Bay: and I keep saying I know. I lived it. I know the new style way more than you know the new style. So what would have been nice is you said, "do you guys have any suggestions"

Kaysar: I was trying to defend myself

Bay: see and no matter what I say you have a quick response

Kaysar: I agree with you

Bay: no you don't

She goes on to say that she doesn't feel it was his intention, but now it is time to dig in and execute

Kaysar: but I don't want to repeat the same mistakes so I want to know what you want to do

Bayleigh: now is not the time...now is NOT the time

Kaysar: so I guess we will wait until after veto

Bay: um hmm....there are other things on the horizon. There is still a possibility you could stay here so I need your emotions...to stay even. Stay even.

Kaysar: is it safe to assume that if you win it you wouldn't use it?

Bayleigh: I don't know what I'm going to do. I will do what is best for my game.

Kaysar: okay. We'll play veto. Okay. That's it.

image.thumb.png.3f23e167663a471ef34250ce36a7e293.png

3:05 PM BBT

Bayleigh relays the conversation to Da'Vonne and then to Tyler

Tyler: I told you that was going to happen

Bay: I think he really believes it

Tyler: no he doesn't

Bay: he is trying to push my buttons

Tyler Don't let him

Tyler tells her that he will beat him in veto again. He isn't playing around. He (talking about himself) is there to win. He will win the veto. And if people want to put him on the block "let them...I'll win the veto again". He tells Bayleigh that he plans to tell people next week that if he gets backdoored, they will not get his vote. But if he gets a fair shot to play veto and loses, they will get his vote for being a good player. Tyler is hyping up Bayleigh saying they can do this together!

Bayleigh says she wants to win something! She asks how he mended things with David.  Tyler says he just talked to him and told him that game play was stupid. Tyler says he is glad that Janelle is gone, "but I like her...it's All Stars, but they are predictable" 

image.thumb.png.1d1b38ab04cef837181848fe98186c64.png

3:20 PM BBT

Ian, David, Tyler and Kevin are in the HOHR talking about the veto comp. Kevin says he is excited but hopes it isn't a hanging comp. They ask why so he explains that he has Poland Syndrome. It's a birth defect that he says can affect the rib cage or cause claw hands or shortened arms, but for him he was born without any chest muscle at all. He is unable to do pull ups and hang with the same ability as others. He hid this from BB because he didn't want it to keep him from the game.  [Well, now they know  -MamaLong] He believes that his back muscles help make up for the fact that he doesn't have chest muscles, but he still worries.

image.thumb.png.2e3b82cefafc0ef32abe507daadfac86.png

4:00 PM BBT Christmas and Enzo are talking in the lounge. Enzo is telling her that if David uses the veto, then he is securing his exit next week. Because every body in the house wants Kaysar to go.

4:01 PM BBT Enzo and Christmas continue to talk in the lounge about the veto. Christmas says that David is likely going to win it. So, if he does, he needs to wait for David to come to him and tell him what he is going to do with it. Meanwhile, in the HN room, Da'Vonne is talking to Kevin. Kevin is trying to convince her that the only reason that he chose David to play in the veto is because he wanted someone to beast out on the comp to reduce the risk of Kaysar winning. The biggest threat to his game is Kaysar winning the veto. Da'Vonne thinks that Kevin is working with David. 

4:09 PM BBT In the lounge, Christmas is asking Enzo how his relationship with Tyler and Cody. Enzo says that he is good with them. When they were HoH, they told him that he was safe and didn't go after him, so during his HoH, he returned the favor. Same with Memphis. The conversation stops when Bayleigh joins them. Bayleigh tells them that she thinks David might use the veto if he wins it. Christmas says it is better just to wait and see who wins it. 

4:12 PM BBT Enzo says he isn't going to talk to David until after the comp if he wins it. Christmas says that it is possible that David feels like his back is against the wall. Christmas "He did say the other day that he wanted to shake things up." 

4:18 PM BBT Kaysar is expressing his frustrations to Memphis in the KBR. Kaysar says that there are those running this house and then there are others who are just comfortable doing nothing. He says it is boring. No one wants to do something. This is freaking all-stars. Kaysar says that maybe it is best that he just goes home because he is losing his mind. And the others need to wake their a$$es up. 

4:21 PM BBT Bayleigh, Christmas and Enzo are in the lounge. They are discussing how they do things in there they don't do at home because no one has a corner to themselves, like talking to people in the bathroom or farting around others. Enzo "This is not reals life." He also says that the house is cold. It is calculating. It is all business. 

4:29 PM BBT Kevin is talking to Da'Vonne in the HN room. He is telling her that all she needs to do to get right with David is talking a little bit of game with him. Make it look like they can trust each other. Da'Vonne is entertaining Kevin ,but is openly rolling her eyes at the idea of it. Kevin tells her that she can do this. 

4:36 PM BBT Tyler is in the HoH with Kevin and Cody. Tyler is talking about living in the house with JC. JC was always getting called out by BB. JC would always respond "Shut up Bob". Cody says he bets it was a trip being in the house with him. Tyler says that JC was always mad at something. He would just hear him scream f**k out loud. 

4:47 PM BBT Bayleigh and Christmas are talking in the lounge. Bayleigh says her fear is that she is not seeing everything through the right light. She feels like when you talk to people, you have to be careful that they aren't setting you up for a trap. Something that they will use against you next week. Christmas agrees and says that the key is to not take things personally. She feels good about not playing emotionally. Those that do, need to watch a little closely. 

4:50 PM BBT In the lounge, Christmas asks Bayleigh if there is anyone in the house that she is concerned with. Bayleigh says no one, and that alone is uncomfortable because she wonders if she should be. However she feels like it is more likely that it is because there are so many bigger fish to fry. 

4:52 PM BBT In the lounge, Christmas tells Bayleigh that she feels like David would put her up if he was HoH. Bayleigh says that's crazy. Da'Vonne feels the same way. Bayleigh tells her that he is that way with everyone who has tried to help him. It is crazy. The talk turns to Ian. Da'Vonne says that if Ian wins HoH, and doesn't go after big targets, then he is probably working with them. Because Ian would go after big targets. 

4:57 PM BBT Dani and Cody are talking in the PBR. She is eating slop. He asks her how it is. She replies sarcastically "Delicious". They are trying to figure out where everybody else in the house is. Dani keeps bringing up Ian. She feels like his game play is see through and that he is trying to downplay himself.

4:59 PM BBT Dani and Cody are now talking about Tyler. She is getting vibes that he really doesn't want to be there. She doesn't think it is an act. 

5:04PM BBT Tyler and Enzo in the HOH BR talking. Enzo says he doesn't want David on the block. Enzo says let's lock this in today and Kaysar goes home. He says he isn't going to let the girls mess with his HOH. Tyler says they are trying to. Enzo is on a roll with going off on Day wanting David up. We get FOTH. 

5:36 PM BBT Bay and David talking. Bay is upset that Kaysar came to talk to her right after she was picked for Veto. Bay says that she sees through everything. David says this is the problem that Kevin aligned with Janelle and Kaysar. They are a plague and it's frustrating. David says that Kaysar is working with Memphis. Bay says absolutely.  They both say that Kaysar is argumentative. Bay says that he never apologizes and it is always his opinion only. David says that Kaysar and Janelle have splintered his and Bay's relationship. 

5:40PM BBT Enzo and Kevin in the HOH BR. They discuss jury. Enzo says they are not allowed to talk game. Kevin says you have to talk to compare notes. Enzo says he is sure they do quickly. Kaysar comes in and tells them he made some dinner if they are interested. Enzo says he will eat. Enzo tells Kevin, after Kaysar leaves, that he had to put up Kaysar because the house wanted his head on a platter. What else could he do?

5:43PM BBT Bay and David talking. Bay says they will have a strategy meeting after the Veto comp. Says just the two of them. Bay says she doesn't know what to say to Day because Day asked her if David was still working with her. Bay says she doesn't like anything negative coming out of her mouth. Bay says that she is trying to stay neutral. David says that Day is so paranoid. Bay says that this isn't how she wanted the game to go. David says him either.

5:49PM BBT David and Bay are still talking about behavior. Bay tells him to kill them with kindness. David says that she will get therapy after this season. He says he doesn't want to need hard core therapy but know he will need to get some. They talk about alliances. Bay says she is trying not to get ahead of herself. David says that he wants to beat Tyler in a comp he will be happy. Bay says that she will try her best. She doesn't like feeling weak. David says that she is the first of this planet. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her people. Bay says yes - Queen Bay.

5:56PM BBT David leaves and Bay talks out loud trying to figure things out but says she will just keep quiet. 

6:02 PM BBT Kevin and Enzo are up in the HOHR talking and Enzo aoligizes for him doing what he did after e got his room. He says respects Kevin or being the first one up there. Enzo ask about Dani and Kevin says he needs to get with her alone. Kevin says she is defenitly close to Nicole and Cody. Enzo says he need to talk to her more. They both like Christmas but they dont know who she is aligned with. They then talk about Memphis and Enzo says he likes to be friends so he knows he is safe. They then talk about different people.  

6:10 PM BBT Enzo says that everyone need to chill out. Kevin says he thinks it because there nothing else to worry about usually there is something else to worry about. Cody and Dani come up to the room with Enzo. Bay and Day are talking Bay tell her she didn't think it was that far off then she thought. Cody and Dani and Enzo talk about Tyler and how everyone was coming up to their room. Kevin and David are talking about Kaysar and how he is the main target right now. Kevin tells him there is gonna be waves, but not right now. He also says they are really talking now. Kevin says people are going to try ask him why chose david. Kevin also says that they are probably going to ask Enzo as well. 

623 PM BBT David and Kevin also discuss how they like the read of the the house but got to keep between them because if it get out it blows up into bits and pieces. Kevin says he really like David and David like Kevin. They then talk about Nicole a was a casualty to them (Kaysar and Janelle) and how they were sinking ships. They say that where Nicole went wrong is she connected with sinking ships and how you cant do that.  Kevin says that winning things is collateral in this game and Kevin tells him he chose him because he knows it would help him. 

6:33 PM BBT Dani and Ian and Enzo are talking about "the stink". (the target)  Enzo has Ian explain it to Dani and gives some examples of who the stink has been. She then ask some questions about the stink.  Nicole an Christmas are taking up in the loft whispering about Day and Bay. They talk about how they are emotional players and it not good for jury. They feel like they are not going to win until they are ready too. Nicole says they feel so safe this week. Chritmas agrees with her and said they did it with Tyler HOH as well.  Christmas said she want to win next week because she want to take the shot and it be a good move. Nicole whispers something and Christmas said she knows.  

6:43 PM BBT Nicole says her game play is is sassy and kind of aggressive. Nicole tells her about her on her season. They talk about how she is comfortable down stairs and friends with everyone. They start playing with the dice so it looks like they re just playing a game someone walk by and they say whats up. they then talk about how they are treating everyone in the house. 

6:49 PM BBT We get the stars, maybe this is the Veto comp they have been waiting for. 

6:51 PM BBT Offically Veto comp critter cam. 

9:27PM BBT: Feeds are back and Kevin, who is covered in colorful paint, is holding the POV necklace.

9:31PM BBT: There is a waiting line for the showers.  David is upstairs looking in the HOHR mirror saying "I got gunk in my eye".  

9:26 PM BBT

Cody goes to give Kevin a high five

Kevin: you don't want to touch me (all smiles but covered in slimy substance of multiple colors)

He gets a high five from Nicole

Kevin is crying tears of joy as he heads to the DR

9:35PM BBT: Cody and Dani are in the SR. They wonder who Enzo will put up if Kevin uses the POV.  David? Ian?  They talk through the options without trying to show each other's hand in the game.  Cody starts to say "I don't want Ian..." and then stops himself.  Danie leaves and Cody looks through the cabinets for pasta.

9:38PM BBT: Kevin is back from the DR and ready for his shower in the WA.  Kaysar is in there now, so he waits.  David comes back downstairs because Enzo is "taking the longest shower in the world".   Kevin offers to David to go next, and David says "nah, you go ahead".   Nicole is rummaging through the SR.

9:28 PM BBT

Kaysar has purple paint on his face. Bayleigh and Tyler are in the shower. Bayleigh tells Kaysar she is almost done but she will have to shower again later because the paint is not coming off. He asks if the water is hot and she says it's not really hot.

image.thumb.png.691f89e42074ca4df633bc1b3f36e608.png

image.thumb.png.3a16803e5db8067375ccaa04b1e880e8.png

image.thumb.png.94f8275d6d944919aded6124762bbcc3.png

image.thumb.png.5c85a211822634b1fec47b2a561cbc08.png

9:40PM BBT: Ian, Nic, Memphis, Christmas, Dani, Cody are in the KT.  They're all very hungry.  This same comp went 3.5 hours last year, according to the HG chatter.  Ian goes into the LR with a bowl of food.  David is wandering aimlessly from room to room while awaiting his shower time.

9:46PM BBT: Dani is in the LR talking with Ian, getting his thoughts on who Enzo might target.  She stares at him, apparently trying to read him.  Ian tells her that David came to Ian about a big alliance and Dani says she thinks Kaysar has been in his ear.  Ian says "you don't think it'll be one of us, do you?".  She reassures him that she doesn't believe so.  They congratulate each player on their POV comp efforts as each walk by.

9:49PM BBT: Dani tells Ian "well you haven't won anything", trying to make him feel better about not being a target.  Too many people walking by, so he tells her he'll talk to her later.

9:50PM BBT: Tyler yells down to David, letting him know that Enzo is done with his shower and he can come up.  

9:50 PM BBT

Tyler heads to HOHR and asks Enzo if David can use his shower

Enzo: Yeah, he hasn't had his yet?

Tyler goes to tell David he can use Enzo's shower.

David heads in and Enzo tells him that he impressed him

Enzo: you did good, Bro...you did better than good. Enjoy it!......You gotta win HOH next week

Enzo leaves and David heads into his shower

image.thumb.png.6a4a28203f91c92693b45fa28df1ed7e.png

image.thumb.png.15abc93f919e4c35a5fa189d4a0ae31e.png

9:51PM BBT: Dani and Tyler were on the upstairs bridge and he tells her that he didn't understand the rules.  She thought that David was going to win at the end because Kevin was shaking.  They were both impressed and Tyler said it was his to lose.  She says he didn't need to win anyway because he didn't need a bigger target on him.

9:53PM BBT: Dani is whining about the slop.  Nic is now with her upstairs on the bridge.  They whisper about Bay and Da' and how their comfort level is out of this world.  They wonder why.  Nic says that Christmas brought it to her attention.  Dani says to make sure she tells the boys for sure.

9:56PM BBT: Dani tells Nic that she thinks Enzo will do whatever they want.  They want to keep David over Bay, but they want Da' out.  They are concerned that Bya wants to win, but not make a move.

9:57PM BBT: Enzo, Tyler and Christmas are in the LR talking about the comp and how impressed they were with David and Kevin, that they were up there about an hour.  Tyler goes back through how he misunderstood the rules.  Ian joins them.  

9:58PM BBT: Enzo hugs Kevin in the PBR and tells him he'll be up night, and they'll talk later.  Enzo says everyone will be up all night chatting.

Enzo heads to PBR and congratulates Kevin "Bro, you fucking killed it.... you did good, Yo

Kevin: you gave me that victory

Enzo: We'll talk later because everyone wants to talk (he makes his rat mouth noises....everyone is nervous now.....you did good...Enjoy, Bro

image.thumb.png.569e75a7f2ed95e52a98c4ce1abe228b.png

image.thumb.png.4398623652b32136d265ee540c21fba3.png

10:01PM BBT:  Nic tells Dani that she's played with Da' before and she's never looked this comfortable.  Dani says that Da' has told her the same, that this is the most comfortable she's ever felt.  Dani thinks that Christmas feels that she can control everyone in the hous

10:06PM BBT:  Devin and David are in the WA.  David tells Christmas in there that they had been doing endurance workouts and they think it helped them tonight.  Christmas tells them that it was incredible to watch, that their saves were great.    Their groins are sore.

10:08 PM BBT

David, Christmas and Kevin are in the bathroom talking about the competition. Kevin lost a hold but recovered. David, still in a towel, says he lost his hold twice but recovered. He couldn't recover the third time because the wire was digging into his shoulder/back. He has marks on his back. David grabs the Cantu and conditions his hair really well. Both David and Kevin say the competition was a lot of fun. [It was like the Pose in Ivy challenge from BB21]

Bay says the order of people falling was "Kaysar, Enzo, Tyler" her "then David and You"

10:13PM BBT: Dani and Nic are still whispering about how awkward it was earlier playing "two truths and a lie".   "It was so weird.  It was like know your audience".

10:15PM BBT: Nic says that there's nothing she can say right to Christmas.  Nic tells her "you have no reason to be paranoid".  Nic says that Christmas didn't like Dani said something about being emotional after one of the comps.  Nic tells her that Christmas thinks that Dani was trying to manipulate her to try to win by bringing up her kid.  In walks Christmas.  

image.png.613e4ff074dcc97bb56300695e9466a5.png

10:17PM BBT: The guys are all in the KT talking like they're in a mutual admiration society, taking their turns praising each other.

10:21PM BBT: At the KTT, Tyler asks Kevin and Bay what a "pimiento" is, sounding it out, reading it off of the olive bottle.  Bay tells him it's a pepper.  

10:22PM BBT: Enzo said it was over for him, "once the boys got wet".  Tyler tells Enzo he still has goo on his chin.

10:23PM BBT: Christmas, Nic and Dani try to figure out what the next HOH comp will be.  Dani says "it for sure won't be an endurance - no way will they have two in a row".  They talk of going to bed, but Christmas doesn't want to missing anything.  Dani tells her they'll wake her up.  Talk turns to who they think Enzo will put up.  They think it'll be another pawn.  "But why take Kaysar out, judging by how he did in the last comp - he's obviously not a threat."  They all agree, they'll all still vote Kaysar out no matter what.

10:27PM BBT: Kevin is stretched out on the PBR bed repeating "thank God.  I saved myself".  

10:26 PM BBT

Kevin is overcome with emotion. He prays on his bed..."Dear God...Thank you God"...he is crying. He can't stop crying and, for once, seems at a loss for  words.

image.thumb.png.66c0b308d73604ba143000d1295bcd64.png

image.thumb.png.cb2ebad9dc95137aadd50df1f0b96971.png

Kevin finally stands up "I can't believe I did it. I can't believe I didn't give up. I had to win."

Enzo joins him to congratulate him again. He tells him Kaysar hasn't said a thing.

image.thumb.png.e00f0d7a16879f9a0780a6122808a659.png

10:28PM BBT: Enzo is in the HOHR room with Cody.  There's a knock and Cody throws on the headphones, pretending that he was listening to music.  Bay is digging into Enzo's snacks, clearly up there about to work on getting info on who he'll put up as a replacement nom.

10:31PM BBT: Enzo is in the PBR with Kevin, who confirms that he threw the comp to Kevin.  "it's part of the game, yo".  

10:32PM BBT: Enzo tells Kevin that he's not going to tell anyone who he's putting up, that he'll decide on Monday.  He then heads back upstairs, telling Kevin that he'll be upstairs to come up and talk anytime.

10:33PM BBT: Enzo tells Cody and Bay in the HOHR that this is the best time to be a pawn because everyone wants Kaysar out.  Bay says "you have got to be kidding, right?"  Cody says "there's never a good time to be a pawn".  Cody and Bay try to get him to tell them.  Enzo said "business is going to be booming up here tonight, yo.  we got til Monday, yo".  Da' comes in and the convo turns to food.

10:36PM BBT: David and Kevin in the SLR talking to the camera saying "Nicole is watching right now" and start dancing and singing.  They rehash the comp and  talk about how they both kept locking back in at the end.  Kevin asks if David could've kept going and David said no.  He tells Kevin that he won fair and square, that he didn't throw it to him.

10:38PM BBT: Kaysar and Ian sit quietly in the LR.  Kaysar whispers to Ian, asking if he'd take a chance and vote to keep him.  Ian says "it depends who it's against.  I can't promise anything.  I may be up there".

10:35 PM BBT

Kevin and David head to the Love Lounge to celebrate.

David: Nicole is watching!

He looks at the camera "Nicole, look what Kevin did...what Kevin did...He won,  won the veto..he won, won the veto"  Kevin dances along.

image.thumb.png.da26b0dbf713284e46aac7c2e55436b0.png

image.thumb.png.300ac44902b1ec9e37db696bd8a3992b.png