Wednesday, August 26, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

1:00 PM BBT Tyler and Cody are talking the HOHR. Tyler tells cody that that is not the way i told David. Tyler says the way he told him was that Day was rallying votes against him. Janelle and Dani are in the PBR talking about Keesha and how she did not talk to Dani at all and that the only thing that she said was "you cant vote out your twin". 

1:10 PM BBT Cody says that Kaysar is campaigning he is just not coming to them yet. Janelle and Dani are talking bout Food. While Cody Tyler and Bay talk about the party and fight her and Tyler had on their season it was on day 50. Tyler says that double eviction cant come soon enough. Bay is listening to Tyler music. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1:20 BBT David and Cody talk about Cody girlfriend. David ask if she watches twitter and watches the feeds. Cody says yea she should be watching the feeds and we get the stars. The camera changes to Day and Kevin talking. Day says there has been some dialog about me and Kevin trying to help her undertand. Kevin says you got to do what i did with Janelle and tell her to zoom out. He says it not big but small. He says they are low on the tottem pole and Day says by using me?". we get the star agan. 

image.thumb.png.35af816a37741d07b2fed934c116256e.png

1:23 PM BBT

Janelle pops into the Love Lounge where Kevin had been telling Da'Vonne that she has to flip it and say absolute nothing to David or Bayleigh about it.

They ask Jani about the progress on her campaign. She said she will know today. "I think there is a possibility for me to stay, but they have to go with the house"

Kevin: I need to talk to Dani then

Da'Vonne leaves (she is super stressed out about this vote)

Day heads to the PBR and lays down on a bed

Da'Vonne: I want to ask you a question Cody, should I go talk to him about that?

Cody: David?

Day: yeah

Cody: I think there is no problem confronting him about it...

*feeds cut*

Cody is explaining that David kept talking about Da'Vonne bringing up an all guys' alliance and being paranoid about it.

Cody says "when he came to you and made it seem like I grabbed him and said 'Da'Vonne you better watch out"...I don't like that. I don't like that at all. ....he grabbed me...yesterday" 

Tyler is getting real with David and explaining that he is now in a position where he shouldn't say anything to him because he is not sure he can trust him anymore. Tyler has every reason to be infuriated with David.

Tyler: she fact checked first thing this morning...she knows what she's doing

David: This fucking sucks. It shouldn't be like this.

Tyler: At least you didn't say that I heard it from Dani and Nicole.....tell me you didn't because I need to know

David says he didn't

Tyler: you swear? good...this is nonsense Bro....shit from two weeks ago. I don't even know how they got you cornered in the first place.

David: I felt trapped....and I felt obligated, in a way and enthusiastic about working with African Americans in the house

image.thumb.png.639710437f5e5eb7d2032b81248ebabe.png

1:25 PM BBT Cody is talking to Dani in the PBR about the David and what happened. He explains what happened and how david pulled him aside to talk to him. They are going back and forth about what David said to them. Cody says he cant be in a room with him because it make him mad because he dosent want him to ruin his game. Cody says if he wants he can put him up if he wants but he doesnt want to put him up because he is a rookie and make him feel like he doesnt have anyone. Cody says he has a goal. 

1;46 PM BBT Cody tells Day that david is trying to find his place in this house and he is scrambleing. Cody says bay said it was Kaysar who planted the seeds. Nicole comes in and the chat changes. Janelle asked when she will get an answer from Cody and Cody says late wednesday early thursday so he know it coming.

1:54 PM BBT Janelle talks about her how her family is going on vacation and they are leaving today. We get the stars. the chat comes back about David and what he did. Janelle and Ian are talking about diiferent seasons. stars again 

[Big Brother has been intermittently cutting the feeds. Sometimes the reason is obvious (singing, talking about production, discussing a particular person by name from real life that likely didn't sign disclosure,or Memphis saying stupid things, etc.) but often there does not seem to be a reason at all.  I'm sure our family of updaters is just as frustrated  -MamaLong]

2:00 PM BBT

Cody is telling Dani and Nicole in the PBR about the David drama

Summary of David Drama: Last week Tyler approached David once he heard that there might be a vote flip to evict David. He told David that Da'Vonne is trying to flip the vote but told David he could NOT say a word...he just wanted him to be aware.... David, being the naive player he is, admitted to Da'Vonne that he was told she was paranoid about a guys' alliance and may be trying to flip the vote. Day asked him who he heard that from and said he was told by Tyler and Cody (Cody wasn't involved at all). Tyler is pissed at David for opening his mouth because he thought he could trust David, and now he has been exposed as being tight with David. Cody is pissed because his name was pulled in, and although he knew about it, he never said anything to David about it. David actually asked Cody about it and he told David it doesn't matter because Da'Vonne would never go after David. David is making stupid decisions....his inexperience is dangerous. My thinking is that Cody and Tyler are going to cut David soon. He is too much of a risk.

image.thumb.png.147b4b295ea412b125943a03cb479f22.png

2:11 PM BBT

Tyler is now filling in Bayleigh on everything that happened. Bay tells Tyler that David had a meltdown "he is just really vulnerable"

Janelle had told David that he isn't as tight with Da'Vonne as he thinks he is and he allowed that to make him spin....putting that with the guys' alliance rumor and what Tyler told him (that Da'Vonne was trying to flip the vote last week)....Bay says she talked to him for hours.

Tyler said he has done his best to repair but "how is she going to believe the real story?"

Bayleigh: if she facts checked it should be fine

Tyler comments that he understands David has a social cause that David is concerned with as well. (Black Lives Matter Movement)

David walks in on their talk in the Love Lounge. David is acting strange and says he is going to go bang pots

Tyler says he might really do it, but Bayleigh says he is just joking

image.thumb.png.98c6c7c12c43e6fb5ad0bdf3444b578c.png

image.thumb.png.ae84fa4b4e5cda6d2f6fc34d26436696.png

2:23 PM BBT

Tyler assure Bayleigh that he would never try to get in the middle of their game (Day/Bay/David) He understands the cause and supports them completely...wants them to do well. He knew right away that three of them were put in BB22 for that very reason and really wants them to make it.

Bay tells Tyler that it's messy, but they will clean it up "you're doing a good job of being open, though...good communication...we will fix it"

Bay: I think he is a little scared of her (Da'Vonne)

"Everything is gonna be fine. Butterflies and rainbows. It's gonna be fine"

Tyler: it's gonna be fine, Bay

Jani enters the Love Lounge and tells Tyler that she talked to Dani and Dani said she needs to talk to Tyler. SHe asks Tyler to send some support her way and then she could have the vote. 

Tyler: are you saying this is all on me?

Jani says that if he shows he wants to keep you "like, it's just week 3 and it's Janelle" then Dani would jump on board. Jani promises him safety saying if she ever won an HoH, he would not see the block

Tyler: until final 3?

Jani says she wants to play with strong players and the she will target the floaters "they are the worst. They are like a parasite in the house and they feed off of people like me and you"

Tyler: well, they got me this time

Jani:I want you to know Dani is going to approach you

Tyler: she wants to keep you

Jani: I think so...because it's like a respect the player thing

She asked Dani to help move the house

Tyler: if she doesn't do it. I will

Jani: fucking A....and if I win a power....these floaters are all nervous I"m gonna win a power....they should be nervous...okay, I'm gonna go...Bye Tyler

Tyler: Good Luck

[Janelle is doing a remarkable job with her campaign. I think production is nudging Dani, too, because she is now talking with Kaysar and telling him the house may move to keep Janelle  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.c5859a21251ae1a0f07872380cdaea59.png

2:40 PM BBT

Kevin is trying to encourage David in the bathroom. He tells David he needs to focus on the positive. They both agree they need to win HoH so they will no longer "be a fucking pawn in their game"

Kevin: Why do they get to be the kings and queens?

Kevin says he wants HoH mostly to get information. David stares blankly  [MamaLong rolls her eyes and *sighs]

image.thumb.png.11d2636236e79e9cce539e53253ec7ae.png

2:50 PM BBT

Dani and Tyler are talking about David in the HoHR

Tyler says David is likely the worst player he's ever seen in Big Brother history

Dani: E V E R   totally

image.thumb.png.f9d9ff9bbe318621b58d3ffb3cbe5e5b.png

Dani: I think you guys are in the clear now

Tyler: we are not in the clear

*feeds are cutting in and out*

Tyler says Jani pitched him to save her and she would play with him

Dani says she keeps talking to her and she told her "if she gets 7 votes she will vote with her. She can't get 7....I don't want to be like you have no shot. That sucks. I don't know what to say. She keeps coming to me over and over and over."

Tyler: this is not my best move by any means

Dani: it's the best move

Tyler: it's a necessary move

Tyler: there is too much nonsense going around...it's shit. We should have just stuck with you me and Cody

Dani: that's where our hearts are....it's us against the world, Tyler

Tyler: well, you're fine. You stay over there...you're lucky to not get involved in this shit

Dani: oh yeah

2:00pm BBT: Cody telling Dani and Nicole that Tyler is mad at David for telling Day things he asked him not to say. Cody says he has tried to help David understand this game and now i feel like you have dogged me. He says he has told David not to panic and we get FOTH.
 2:08pm BBT: Dani, Cody and Nicole talking and joking around about Derrick and Nicole ask what Derrick told him when he came in the house and Cody says you will never know then whispers to Dani don't trust Nicole and they all start laughing.
 2:13pm BBT: Tyler and Bayleigh in the lounge talking about David and things David said to Day and He says he talked to Day to clear it up and Bayleigh says you talked to Day and  he says yeah i had to talk to her. Bayleigh says  David told me one thing and i found out it was a lie. Tyler says David  told him he was sorry he told Day and Tyler says he asked him why he did that and David told him he did not know. Bayleigh shaking her head agreeing with Tyler.
2:23pm BBT: Bayleigh and Tyler repeating themselves in the lounge, Bayleigh says she will try to do some damage control with Day for him. He says thank you. IN the CBR Kaysar, David, Ian, Kevin and Christmas just talking general talk.

: 2:29pm BBT: Dani and Kaysar in the  PBR  about Kaysar staying and Kaysar says i am all alone in this house so i have no one i will work with you. Janelle now in the lounge talking to Tyler saying  he is a big piece of the puzzle here so i want to make a deal with you that if i am HOH you will not see the block at all, If you are truly alone then we can work out in this so it is basically i will not touch you. Tyler ask who you touching then? Janelle says i want the floaters out.
2:31pm BBT: Tyler tells Janelle i am not working with anyone right now so i am a floater and Janelle says you are not a floater and you are not floater material. She says i want to leave people in this house that want to play this game and who can win and i hate floaters and they feed off people like me and you. She says if i stay which is likely so if we can work together you are safe. She tells him to talk to Dani she will tell him the truth, she says i have known Dani for 13 years and she is great.
 2:35pm BBT: Janelle says ok if i stay this week we are working together and if i win a power, Tyler says a power? Janelle says they all think i am going to win a power  and if i do it is yours too. 
2:43pm BBT: Nicole and Ian are in the CBr playing backgammon while Christmas slooks to be sleeping with all her babies, David and Kevin in the WA talking general talk.
2:47pm BBT: Dani and Tyler in the HOHR talking about David and Their talks with Kaysar and Janelle, They says  Tyler told David that it looks like Kaysar has the numbers and David started running his mouth and now  day and David are mad at each other because things that were said  and we get FOTH.
2:50pm BBT: Tyler ask Dani did Day really come tell you she was trying to flip the vote to keep Janelle and Dani says  yeah she 100% told me that because she said there is an all guys alliance. Memphis walks in and Dani says Janelle keeps coming to me over and over and over and Tyler says hold on a second as he goes to the WC.
2:52pm BBT: Tyler comes out and says i think David is one of the worst players in BB and Dani agrees, Tyler says he asked David why he went and talked and David told him he did not know man.  He says David told him he paniced when he seen Tyler and Bayleigh talking . Tyler says i think  he was trying to pit Day and I against each other but why? Dani says i do not know.
 2:54pm BBT:  Dani tells Tyler that Janelle keeps coming to her over and over and i do not know what to do with her, Dani says Janelle was coming after you , Cody and Nicole so we had to put her up there on the block because if we didn't she would have you and Cody up there for sure. 

4:00 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Christmas, Kevin, Kaysar, Da'Vonne, Dani and Tyler in the KT eating. Feeds 3 and 4 show Ian and Memphis playing chess. Ian just checked Memphis. FOTH

4:04 PM BBT The feeds return. Memphis has beaten Ian at chess. Ian is fixing to go and shower. He stops in the kitchen and sees the food and says "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" 

4:07 PM BBT In the KT, Ian asks Dani what she is eating. She has a plate of meat free hot dogs. She replies "Who the H*ll knows."  Ian "It's called Whatever's left?" Dani "It may kill us." 

4:10 PM BBT Tyler is also eating meat free hot dogs. He calls out to her "Angela, it's all beans, I swear."

4:14 PM BBT Cody, Bayleigh, Enzo and Janelle are all in the HNR. They are discussing that there are no fruits or vegetables left in the house and they are coming off slop at midnight. They discuss that they have 8 hours left and will probably want to sleep for 6 of them. 

4:19 PM BBT Kevin and Kaysar are talking in the KBR. Kaysar tells him that he already knows that Kevin talked to Janelle yesterday and promised her vote. Kaysar says that he just wants to do what is best for his own game. Kevin tells him that he told Janelle she had his vote if she got the majority of the house. His vote is not set. Kaysar admits that he feels out of the loop. 

4:24 PM BBT Kevin and Kaysar continue to talk in the KBR. Kaysar tells him that he is afraid they are going to get picked off. Kaysar doesn't like playing where you have to guess if you are on the same side as the rest of the house. Kevin nods in agreement and says it is because they haven't won anything. They agree that if you want information, you have to win comps. They had 2 distinct comps that were in no way rigged; anyone could have won. And neither of them won. So, they have no one but themselves to blame. 

4:30 PM BBT In the KBR, Kaysar tells Kevin that this was not unpredictable nor was it action packed. Kevin has noticed that several of them are falling into the same patterns. Kaysar agrees. It is history repeating itself.

4:33 PM BBT Kevin tells Kaysar discuss that this younger generation acts all nice and accepting. It gives you hope that you will be let in and not be kept an outsider. But it is the same thing. They vote with the majority. "As a BB fan, it is boring."  Kevin says that the others are playing a social game to the "T". 

4:39 PM BBT Janelle walks into the KBR and Kevin leaves. Kaysar updates her on his conversation with Kevin and how they both agree that they are going to be picked off one by one if they don't make a move soon. If they don't win an HoH, then this game is already over. Kaysar admits that he was surprised by Kevin's logic and that it actually made sense for once. Janelle "I really want to wear a nice dress tomorrow. You are thinking strategy and I am thinking fashion." Kaysar "That's why we work." 

4:44 PM BBT Da'Vonne and Dani are talking in the loft. Da'Vonne says that Tyler approached her and wanted to confirm that they were all good. She wonders why he did that. Is he questioning it? She says that Cody has been doing that too. "Is there something that I am doing that makes them feel like that?" Dani says she may be reading into it, but she will keep her eyes out. 

4:46 PM BBT In the loft, Dani tells Da'Vonne that this is the first time in the house that she hasn't felt like a giant target from Week 1. She is used to being the target every single week. She is actually able to have fun and enjoy being there.

4:49 PM BBT Kevin and Janelle are in the KT. She tells him that she knows she doesn't have the votes and it sucks. They go into the lounge to chat further. Janelle says that the other side is a great spot and they (Kevin, Janelle, Kaysar) are playing from the bottom. Kevin says there is a sophisticated level of game being played by the others which is highly social with a high level of physicality. Not only do they lock sync together quickly, but they are able to make others feel like they are one conversation away from being let in. This makes you less motivated to fight to blow up their alliance. He says that there is a desire to wait but time is not on the side of those that are on the outside. 

4:55 PM BBT Kevin and Janelle are now discussing Memphis. Kevin thinks Memphis was talked into his nominations by the rest of the house. Janelle says that there is no way anyone can convince Memphis to do anything. Memphis only plays for Memphis. Kevin says that he respects her viewpoint but isn't buying it. Memphis must have an angle. If he doesn't have an angle, then he completely wasted his HoH like an idiot and this is all-stars. There are no idiots. There is something more going on. Janelle says that Memphis' only angle was to not get blood on his hands. That's it. That's his only angle.

Kevin and Janelle.jpg

image.thumb.png.79657f8a0b5ef12f762b224263a1c6ea.png

4:50 PM

Da'Vonne says to Dani in the loft that she just doesn't understand..."I don't talk game to him, he talks game to me" (David) She says she felt like her friend was betraying her..."but I was like, Da'Vonne, this man is not your friend"

Dani says real life has to be kept separate from the game

4:56 PM BBT

Dani still chatting with Da'Vonne. She tells her about Kaysar finally coming to campaign to her and how she told him that he and Janelle secluded themselves for the first three weeks. He said he didn't see it that way, and that he thought it was unfair that they (Jaysar) were put in together because obviously they would be the biggest target. Dani says that she knows it wasn't meant to be that way....there were supposed to be other pairs...like Kacey was supposed to be in with Tyler, and Josh with Christmas....other pairs were expected to be there

Day said she thought Paul was going to be there and that would have been hard for her

*feeds cut

5:01 PM BBT Kevin and Janelle continue to talk in the lounge. Janelle tells him that she hasn't spoken to Dani much about game but is willing to try. When he asks why they haven't spoken game she replies "Nicole F." She says that Dani was too busy talking to Nicole F and that it makes no sense. "You need someone to have your back and you pick Nicole F?" Janelle then says that Dani probably latched on to Nicole for no other reason but her pre-existing relationship with Cody. Kevin agrees and says that this should have been called the couples season. Everyone but him came into this house with already formed relationships. And he just has to survive. 

5:09 PM BBT Janelle approaches Memphis who is sitting in the LR. They agree that this is a boring season and the young house guests are horrible players. They are discussing endurance comps. Memphis hopes the next HoH is not endurance because he will be awful at it. 

5:11 PM BBT Christmas and Tyler are talking in the HoH. They say that they need to have a plan in case of double eviction next week. Tyler says he is beginning to agree with Christmas' idea. They discuss that if Da'Vonne and Bayleigh go up, then they better not miss because the other one is going to be pi$$ed. They aren't sure if they should put Da'Vonne and Bayleigh up together or just one and then the other after veto. They also discuss putting one of them up next to Kaysar and pretending they are a pawn. Either way, they both are going to be pi$$ed. Tyler says that out of the two, he would rather Bayleigh stay.

5:15 PM BBT Christmas tells Tyler that their best bet next week would be to put Da'Vonne next to Kaysar. Tyler says that if you put up Bayleigh and Da'Vonne together straight up then are making 2 people mad. If you put Da'Vonne and Kaysar, Bayleigh will still be mad. So you make 3 people mad. If you put up 2 pawns, you make 4 people mad. 

5:21 PM BBT Tyler and Christmas are talking in the HOH. Christmas says that Dani is really plugged in. Tyler says that he agrees and they need to keep an eye on that. Deal with that eventually. He says that Cody has noticed it too, but hasn't come right out and said it. He beats around the bush. But, others are starting to notice it too.

Meanwhile, Ian is laying down in the WA with a facial treatment on his chin and cucumbers on his eyes, compliments of Nicole and Kevin.

Christmas and Tyler.jpg

Ian.jpg

5:15 PM BBT

Nicole and Kevin are giving Ian a facial in the bathroom.

Christmas and Tyler are talking game in the HOHR. It sounds like CHristmas would put up Kaysar and Da'Vonne if she wins the HoH Comp "and hope they don't win veto."

image.thumb.png.614ce06a9640b25be35d585c911c5599.png

5:27 PM BBT In the HoH, Christmas tells Tyler that Kevin wants to win an HoH just to find out what is going on in the house. Tyler says that Kevin would put up him and Cody, so don't be encouraging that. 

5:34 PM BBT Nicole and Kevin are giving Ian a spa treatment. He is laying on the yellow couch with a face scrub on his face and cucumbers on his eyes. Kevin turns on the blow dryer and points it in his direction while Nicole turns on the sink and sprinkles some water towards Ian. Nicole and Kevin ask him if the feels the warm breeze and if he feels the ocean. 

5:36 PM BBT Dani, Tyler and Janelle are talking in the loft. They discuss how Dani and Da'Vonne are the only ones who have never been a HN. Tyler has been a HN twice this season. Dani says that Ian is going to volunteer for this next week, which is typical Ian. Tyler "Dani is also volunteering." Dani "Dani is never volunteering." 

5:41 PM BBT Kevin and Nicole continue giving Ian a spa treatment. Kevin jokes that they accept debit and Venmo. They expect 5 weeks of no nominations and 3 plus 1's. 

5:44 PM BBT Christmas and Dani are talking in the HoH. They are trying to figure out what votes Janelle has. Christmas says that Janelle has implied that Memphis and Da'vonne's votes are set in stone. Bayleigh is a maybe. Cody might be a maybe too. Dani says that Cody told her that he didn't like her so maybe Da'Vonne is swaying him. 

5:48 PM BBT Ian's spa treatment is over. He gives Kevin and Nicole a 9.5 because he doesn't believe in giving out perfect 10's. Da'Vonne comes in and ask how the spa treatment is going. Kevin "Good. We have an overall rating of 9.5." Da'Vonne "Why don't you have a 10?" Kevin points to Ian and says that .5 matters. 

5:56 PM BBT Ian, Nicole, Da'Vonne and Kevin are talking in the WA. Da'Vonne says that the best massage she ever had was a full body pregnancy exam. Meanwhile Christmas and Dani are still talking in the lounge. Dani thinks that Cody is scared of Da'Vonne. They are trying to figure out how the HN's are going to be picked. Dani is hoping they get rid of HN's before she has to be one. However, Bayleigh is going to pick Dani. Cody is going to pick Ian who volunteered. So, that's a cop out. Dani says that she isn't going to play fair next when she picks. If anyone rubs her the wrong way next week, she is going to pick them. She doesn't care. 

6:14 PM BBT

Nicole and Dani are trying to scrounge up some food in the SR, but aren't finding much left in the supplies. They decide to talk with Memphis to see if he has any ideas. Dani says Memphis is like the grouchy, angry dad.

Memphis helps them gather some things. Nicole says she will do a salad. Memphis is making mac and cheese.

6:11 PM BBT David and Ian are in the PBR talking. David is eating a bowl of cereal. The baby starts crying and Ian says uh oh.  The camera changes to Nicole and Christmas trying to find something to eat they come to the conclusion  to just ask memphis what he is making for dinner.  Janelle and Tyler are discusssing BB. Janelle says when they asked her she said maybe. Tyler said the same for him. Chat gets up off by stars. 

6:20 PM BBT Cody is explaining to Enzo the drama up in the the HNR. Memphis and Nicole are talking food. They are going to have salad and mac and cheese. Nicole says just no pickles and olive she tired of having them as a have not. Christmas, Ian, Kevin, and David are talking about the different themes of the rooms they had when they were on big brother.  

6:34 PM BBT Enzo says that Memphis is a ticking time bomb. Cody says he got his targets lined up. Enzo says that they are good till Jury then they really got to fight. They then talk about Kaysar and enzo says he see him gaming and talking they mention taking him to final four. Nicole told Cody that he cannot put up Day bc of their season and Dani told Enzo that she wants Janelle out. 

6:43 PM BBT Enzo tells Cody that he was trying to talk to 1 on 1 today. He tells Cody that he needs to talk to Bayleigh. Ian, Christmas David and Kevin are talking about Pandoras box an what happened. Meanwhile Cody is explaining what he told Day in the SR and how he didn't wavier. Stars. They mention Dani and how she told notice who comes out of what room and they say she is planting seeds and playing hard. 

6:49 PM BBT Memphis does something and scares them and Tyler teases him and says you want to be have-not. They say Day is paranoid and they are going to start fact checking Dani. Cody says he dosent trust anybody bc it started with Dani and then Nicole and Dani woke up Cody. Cody says it started with them and now it blowed up in their face. They say David is a lost dog in reality. Cody says that he is going to talk to david and if he tries to flip it they will brig in Day. 

6:58 PM BBT Enzo says that the girls need to get blood on their hands now. They say Bay is straight shotter. They said it Dani with seed planting and Day with the paranoia. Cody says That Dani is going to get caught up in her stuff. Tyler says we shouldnt be talking about this we should be strataigizeing and not talking about this. Enzo keeps talking about his chicken parm he is going to make. 

7:00 PM BBT

Enzo is joking with Cody and Tyler in the Have Not room that he is going to set a trap and catch production by the leg in the middle of the night for creeping around. (They can hear a lot of production noise through the walls and in the middle of the night) The guys begin testing the noise insulation in the room. Tyler leaves and Enzo begins talking about how horny he is and what he is going to do when he gets out....Tyler comes back in and claims all he heard was "horny" .... they determine their conversation in the Have Not room is safe. 

image.thumb.png.d41447818f3c320ad039ef2218fe222c.png

7:07PM BBT: Tyler and Cody are laughing at Enzo and how his mic wires are wrapped around him.  They laugh as Enzo calls himself a Shundance Kid.  Tyler tells him to go listen to music in the HOHR.  When Enzo leaves, Tyler tells Cody how Kaysar is in his room listening to music - they cackle.  Cody falls on his back laughing saying "you are such a piece of sh*t!!

image.png.75f18cafcc8e5cd80d0074834d239318.png

image.png.5c596438071792477637ac16bd3858e2.png

7:11PM BBT: Cody tells Tyler that they need to be careful with Dani because she tells them stuff and then they try to use it to their advantage and it backfires.  Tyler says she loves ramping up both sides.  They'll just take her info and not act on it. 

7:12PM BBT: Dani is in the PBR with Ian while painting her nails yellow.

7:13PM BBT: Ian tells Dani that he likes Kaysar personally.  Dani says her biggest fear with him is that Jani could come back and then they'd be strong again.  She adds that him by himself is just "whatever".  Ian asks Dani on a scale of 1-10, how sure is she sure that Jani is leaving tomorrow.  "10.  Everybody but Bayleigh wants her gone".  

7:33PM BBT: Bay and Da' are in the SLR rehashing the situation with David.  Da'Vonne tells Bayleigh that she has jumped ship over the whole David Drama.

7:33PM BBT

Da'Vonne tells Bayleigh in the Love Lounge that she has jumped ship over the whole David Drama. 

Bayleigh: so let me ask you this...what do you think all the crying was about

Da'Vonne: David was crying?

Bay shakes her head

Da'Vonne: I don't know........I don't know...I don't if that was his conscience. I genuinely don't know what I did to this man to get to this point. ..we haven't had an argument...I don't know

Bay: think God your boys don't question you (Cody and Tyler)...we tried from the beginning....we've had these conversations, so now this is confirmation

Da'Vonne: and that's what I'm stuck on 'cause you could of went home (she means David)...if we had known he was crazy like this...you up and lied to me about three people

Bayleigh: we almost did (almost voted David out instead of NicoleA)

Da'Vonne: Bayleigh, I have literally done nothing to him to be like... *feeds cut*

image.thumb.png.d65b1e0cb89a3285129e8d8a608fa049.png

7:40 PM BBT

Ian is talking to the camera in the PBR while rocking at about 40 mph "I would never give a confidence rating on anything in here more than an 8...you play with Dan, you get worded. Like it or not....Never more confident than an 8 out of 10. Just can't do it."  *feeds cut*

image.thumb.png.aaf8942ec0a1ce1648920d1490886e4c.png

7:45PM BBT: David joins Ian in the PBR.   David tells Ian he's had a bad day in the house.  Ian says he sees this season as a "bonus round or free play".  Ian tells him he's doing well to have survived thus far.  David said that things don't line up, he's in the middle of it, and he's the bad guy.  Ian says "I haven't heard anything".  David says that's good, maybe I'm just reading too much into body language, etc.  Ian asks if he wants to play Backgammon to take his mind off of it.

7:50PM BBT: David then speaks from "experience", telling that Ian that these days are inevitable.  Ian says "yup".  Ian reflects back on his first season and what he would do diffeently if he went back and did it over again.

7:51PM BBT: Dani is making fun of Kaysar's campaign to Cody and Enzo in the HOHR and they say he's lying and laugh.  

7:53PM BBT: Da' and Bay are still going back and forth rehashing the last day or so.  Da' says she felt very uneasy in that conversation last night, and partially with Bay at that time.  Bay says she understands, and then explains her part in it and trying to not make it a miscommication and mediate.  

7:56PM BBT: Enzo and Cody are looking forward to going off slop later tonight and go back and forth about when they will start cooking.  They laugh about how some are vegan at one point and then not, or how Bay said she can't have anything with dairy, and then will have protein powder with dairy.  

8:03PM BBT: Enzo says that he really doesn't want to go into the jury house.  They tell him that NicF said she had a great time in the jury house in season 16.  Dani says "that's because Hayden was in there with her".  "ooooohhhhhhhhh "

8:05PM BBT: Memphis maps out the weeks to see if there's a possible of a battle back.  They think that there will be two DEs with the dates as they are, so they don't believe there will be, especially with COVID - Dani: "that would be so stupid".    They basically realize like they have no idea, that they couldn't shouldn't base this season on any other season.  

8:07PM BBT: Memphis asks Enzo if he's done his goodbye messages yet.  He says no and Memphis says they're probably waiting for him to eat.  Cody walks into the HOHR and asks Memphis about his take on the battle back.  Dani says "OMG - I've already heard this LITERALLY 100 TIMES".  [sure Jan]

image.thumb.png.615a19f9b65c0a8e4bf7ae9b34aca1a0.png

Da'Vonne breaks it down to David in the Love Lounge that she hopes he does well in the game, she doesn't think she did anything to him, but she apologizes from the bottom of her heart if she did...she doesn't look at him and see enemy and doesn't want him to look at her and see enemy....

David says he won't last much longer in the game "I feel you, it's all good"