Tuesday, August 25, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

1:00 PM BBT

Da'Vonne is getting frustrated with David because he keeps pressuring her to workout with him. "Why are you coming at me like Major Payne?" David responds, "because you told me you would work out". She is not feeling it because of her menstrual cycle. The ladies are all synching up. Christmas tells her to tell him that she has to pass.

Da'Vonne: he is being Sergeant Major Payne

1:25 PM BBT

Janelle reports to Dani that Daid hates her and is holding  a grudge....he is adamant that Jani is coming after him. Dani tells her that he thinks everyone is after him [As much as I love him, David truly doesn't know how to play this game, and it's embarrassing.  -MamaLong] Jani tells Dani that she feels she has 5 votes, and she hopes Dani will be her 6th. Dani says she doesn't want to be the deciding vote because that would be bad for her game. Dani tells her she should talk with Cody and Enzo. Jani says she feels Christmas would vote with the house. Janelle says she is going to keep trying to get 6 votes.

image.thumb.png.3e5c06b3ef4bf242e69c491d884b0106.png

image.thumb.png.d434b847a4cf26e050d0190e9552aaf3.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image.thumb.png.f4475be6ac4e71d6b40d652f7f21bba4.png

Da'Vonne is hiding from Major Payne in the Have Not Room with Bayleigh. Bay asks Da'Vonne about Kaysar "What's gonna happen after she goes? What is he going to do for us?....at least we know who her targets are!"

Da'Vonne tells Bay that Jani offered David 3 weeks of safety and David just wants to get to jury.

image.thumb.png.ac6a944909691de95de839ee8aefdf56.png

1:51 PM BBT

Jani is campaigning to Cody in the KBR. Cody tells Jani that he is just up in the air, but he has no issue with her staying. He tells her he needs to talk to people and see what's up. He doesn't want his decision to bite him in the ass. Jani offers her wedding band for him to hold onto to believe that she will be loyal. Cody says he would never do that. Jani says "there are so many in the house that are just scavengers. If I get a power next week, I will tell you what it is because I have no one"

Jani tells Cody that she would really like to work with him and Enzo. Her only other people (that she likes) are Bayleigh and Kaysar.

She recycles the same conversation she has had with others about Nicole Anthony and how she really believed that she had betrayed her...that it wasn't true. Memphis comes in and breaks up the conversation. Jani has been getting frustrated because people keep walking in on her pitches.  Memphis leaves and Cody tells her that she could keep talking to David. Jani: "Everybody hates me.  (she laughs) They have told me that I'm a huge target..there's not that many big targets here, ya know?"

Cody agrees and says he can't believe that she and Kaysar have been on the block together 4 times "that's f*ing insane"

Jani: Well, wouldn't people always put you and Derrick on the block because they know you work together?  I feel like people's perception is that people would perceive you and Derrick as working together...in this season...and that's how it is with me and Kaysar

Cody: I didn't know that, though. I didn't even remember because I didn't watch 6 (season 6). I just watched All Stars.

Cody tells Jani that he was never coming after her. Jani tells Cody that she was never coming after him.

image.thumb.png.17664b62660ec6ed292bdeba0873f29c.png

2:07 PM BBT

Kaysar talks with Christmas in the PBR about how he isn't spinning out, he was just coming off slop and he's bummed about "his girl" leaving. "I didn't really push myself to get out of bed or to be social. It wasn't an act or anything."

Kaysar: not to be an asshole, but I am probably one of the smarter people in the house, and I can probably do a thing or two and run circles around some people. Now, they know that. That's for sure.  But just because they know it doesn't mean they can do anything about it.

Christmas: that's why I love competitions. You get a chance to shine

Kaysar: It's not just that. Like you said, I have high emotional intelligence. I am able to know how people operate. I can read people really well. I know what their wants are and what their abouts would be. I see it. I see it probably more than anyone else. That is an asset for anyone that works with me.

image.thumb.png.837b4906e270fae356586b69c3171d04.png

Kaysar tells Christmas to be careful with Da'Vonne and Bayleigh because they are very sensitive about their relationships. He compliments her as "a comp beast."

Christmas: thank you

Kaysar: if I align myself with people who are incredible competitors then everyone is going to roll...and that is a beautiful thing...the way you cam up is 'Christmas = wild card". They don't know how you vote. I wasn't trying to demean anyone (with his comments about being on the outside) I just meant that they already have their alliance and we are the ones that don't...so on the outs.

Kaysar: we just got to win because the power has been locked. Kevin is a floater. There are people working the room, like Dani...working the room to lock down noms.

Christmas: I see her as social...stealth

Kaysar: she will go to each person and make it seem like it's a house vote, but they are locking in numbers. You think it's the house but it's them driving the vote. As someone not invited to the party, you don't want to be the only one not voting with the house so the vote goes their way.

Christmas asks him if he is aware of the votes because Janelle said she has some votes. Kaysar says that she probably just has Da'Vonne and Bayleigh. Christmas tells him that he has a good chance to stay this week. 

Christmas points out that Jani has always stayed after he left and it's a good play to act lost once she's gone 

Kaysar: I'm floating out at sea. I have nobody.

Christmas: keep doing that. They think she's the comp beast and the social beast

Kaysar: for good reason 

He says but he was the strategist.

Christmas warns Kaysar that Janelle has a good pitch. SHe tells Kaysar she connects with him better and it would be smarter for her to keep him because then she wouldn't be associated with a big target  [is she in denial?   -MamaLong] She tells Kaysar he is guilty by association and that he is not the root of the problem.

Christmas is telling Kaysar that she is aware of what he can do, but the others have just been focusing on Janelle.

1:30 PM BBT.  Dani & Janelle talking in the lounge.  Janelle is asking Dani if she sees thw benefit of keeping her.  She says yes.  Janelle says there are some comps that women can win comin up.  She asks if Dani has talked to David.  Dani says he thinks everyone is coming after him.  Janelle asks who else she can focus on talking to.  Dani says Cody & Enzo, and asks if she talked to Xmas.  Xmas, David and Cody talking in the WA.  We keep getting FOTH STARS intermittently.

1:41 PM BBT.  Enzo tells Xmas in the WA that they see the doctor tonight (they get covid tests tonight).   Bayleigh & DaVonne talking in the HNR.  They say Tyler keeps saying he is food with the 6.  Bayleigh says Dani & Cody are super tight.  Bayleigh says Xmas says she hasn't talked to Enzo much after he saved her.  Bayleigh wonders what happens when Janelle leaves.  DaVonne says Kaysar isn't coming after any of them.  Bayleigh doesn't think Kaysar will put up Enzo or Tyler.  DaVonne doesn't see Kaysar getting power & putting up Ian/Nicole.  Bayleigh doesn't see Kaysar getting power.  

1:49 PM BBT.  Bayleigh & DaVonne talking in the HNR.  DaVonne tells Bayleigh that Janelle offered Davjd 3 weeks of safety today after she told Janelle to offer him safety.  DaVonne says David is telling everyone he just wants to make it to jury.  DaVonne says Ian said on his season ther were DEs without a battle back.  She says they have a 9 person jury this season.  We get FOTH STARS.  

1:52 PM BBT.  Janelle talking to Cody in the KBR.  She says these people f**king hate me.  She tells him she is not coming after him.  Cody says he doesn't have an issue with her staying.  He says he hasn't had conversations with people to see what they are doing.  He tells her the last is the past.  Janelle offers her wedding band as collateral.  Cody says he would never do that.  She says if she gets a power she would tell him about it.  DaVonne and Bayleigh still talking in the HNR.  

1:58 PM BBT.  In the KBR, Janelle and Cody talking.  DaVonne & Bayleigh in he HNR.  We get FOTH stars again.  

2:01 PM BBT.  Kaysar comes into the KBR with Janelle and Cody.  Then he keaves & goes knto the PBR.  Cody says he can't believe Janelle and Kaysar have been on the block together 4 times.  She says u don't think u & Derrick would go up together?  He says they weren't as openly together as Janelle/Kaysar.  Kaysar is talking to Xmas in the KBR.  Kaysar says he is closest to Xmas, Bayleigh & DaVonne, he trusts nobody else.  Xmas asks who Janelle has a problem with. He tells her it's Nicole.  Xmas is asking who said her name week 1?  She wants to know where she falls in the house.  He tells her they had Enzo save her to be confusing, they are playing pschological games now.  

2:10 PM BBT.  Kaysar twlls Xmas that he can read leople well, he knows their needs and habits.  He says I'm an asset, I can do that better than anybody else.  He tells Xmas she is a comp beast.  Janelle & Cody talking in the KBR.  She says she will definitely be going on the block without a power.  She again tells him if she gets a power that she will tell him.  She says it's so early in the game, can u imagine that u got voted lut week 3, that's so lame.  Janelle says Nicole A really dragged me, I can't believe she did that.  

2:14 PM BBT.  In the PBR, Kaysar tells Xmas that Kevin is floating.  He says Dani is playing her own social game.  He says Dani & Cody go to each person right before the vote asking where everyone is, they act like it's the house but they are driving the vote.  Xmas asks where he is with votes.  Kaysar says Janelle has Bayleigh & DaVonne, but that won't get her over the hump.  Xmas tells Kaysar that he's in a good position.  

2:17 PM BBT.  In the KBR, Janelle tells Cody that Ian will probably do whatever Nicole wants him to.  Janelle asks when she can come back to Cody for his decision, she wants to know either way.  He says things seem to settle in Thursday morning.  Xmas & Kaysar in the PBR.  She tells him he doesn't split the house, he is not the origin of the conflict.  

2:21 PM BBT.  Janelle asks Cody who he wants, she says me right?  He says he likes her, they get along. She says I can promise u safety.  She again says he can have her wedding band.  He says I AM NOT DOING THAT!  He says that's an important thing.  

2:41 PM BBT

Cody joins Day and Bay in the Have Not Room. He tells them all about Jani's pitch and that he doesn't trust that either of them (Kaysar or Jani) would not come after him.

Da'Vonne says that she heard from Janelle that they (Cody and Janelle) heard Janelle's name said clearly in the backyard (the other day the HGs got visitors yelling to them over the fence) Day is being cryptic, knowing they aren't supposed to be discussing the security breach and that production will shut the conversation down)

Cody says 100% that it was her name he heard

Bayleigh: so what do you think that means?

Cody: I don't know

*the feeds switch to Kaysar and David

2:32PM BBT Cody in the HNBR. Telling Bay and Day about talking with Janelle. He says she is trying to blame others for her mistakes. Cody says it is a lot of her trying to make it other's faults. Cody says he doesn't believe her or Kaysar on anything. Bay says Janelle doesn't want to take responsibility.

2:39PM BBT Cody, Day and Bay continue to talk about when Janelle and Kaysar went out on their seasons. Bay says she thinks Janelle is probably the biggest name in the house. They said Janelle went out 3rd in her last season. Bay blows her nose into the mic. Cams change to David and Kaysar. David explains to Kaysar that he may be new to BB but he is there because he is observant. He can remember sequences and numbers every time. He tells Kaysar to remember that when he speaks to him. David says that Janelle swore to him on things. Kaysar says he wasn't even there when Janelle made him promises. David asks Kaysar if he stays in the house, will he becoming after him. Kaysar says no.

2:50PM BBT Cody still talking to Bay and Day. Cody says that he told Janelle to just go talk to HGs. Bay says that David will not budge. She says David holds Janelle responsible for the Nic (not sure which one - possibly F) situation. Cams changed to Dani and Memphis. Dani says that Bay is trying to flip it. Memphis says he told Kaysar that he is probably staying because Janelle is the bigger threat. Dani asks if he thinks it will be endurance.  Memphis says he was thinking and he thinks it may be a DE soon.

2:54PM BBT Dani tells Memphis that they have never had a DE pre-jury. Memphis says he was running the numbers and he thinks it is a possibility. Memphis says that means possibly three people are leaving in the next week. He says maybe DE next week.

2:54PM BBT Dani tells Memphis that they have never had a DE pre-jury. Memphis says he was running the numbers and he thinks it is a possibility. memphis says that means possibly three people are leaving in the next week. He says maybe DE next week. He says so three leave in one day. Dani explains to him how a DE works. He says oh ok (He didn't know how a DE worked) 

3:11 PM BBT

Jani: now that the day has gone by, I am f*ing pissed at Nicole Anthony...after I talked to people

Kaysar: more is coming out?

Jani: yeah, basically it was all me. I was the one that conspired to get her on the block

Kaysar: that's so crazy. She single handedly ruined our entire game

Jani: what the fuck?...and when you said on the hammock that it's just not going to happen, it was a crucial mistake

Kaysar: jeez

Jani: you were like, what did I say? what did I say?  she spun out of control and went crazy on us...absolutely nuts...I honestly never want to speak to her again at this point. I did nothing but try to help her and she went crazy. I'm fucking pissed now. What the fuck? Did David say he is keeping you?

Kaysar confirms "he says we are both liars though

Jani: because of Nicole Anthony

Kaysar: they preyed on us like we were wretched people that destroyed her life

Jani: I know

Kaysar: we put everything on the line to help her out and it was exhausting

Jani: I know...she was just a bad person to talk to or ever plan to work with, ever

Kaysar: but how would we have known

Jani: I didn't know she was off her rocker

image.thumb.png.1e975188e95e8c9ad3a6a2da9ee9075c.png

3:00 PM BBT.  Dani & Memphis talking in the lounge.  Dani says Bayleigh & DaVonne would put Memphis.  Dani thinks if Ian was HOH that Nicole would influence him a lot.  Dani thinks if they cut DaVonne out that Bayleigh will be easier to pull in.  Memphis thinks if one of them wins kt next week it might be easy to knowck out David or Kevin. Dani thinks David wants to work with Memphis.  Memphis says probably, but f**k that!

3:03 PM BBT.  In the lounge, Dani tells Memphis that bcuz of Janelle tnis week is gling to be so long.  She says she talks to me like 3 times a day.  

3:07 PM BBT.  Enzo & DaVonne are playing chess.  Janelle is doing a puzzle in the loft.  Kaysar is up there with her.   He is trying to give her tips & she tells him she can do it & to leave her alone (kiddingly).   She says just go!  They both laugh.

3:10 PM BBT.  In the PBR, Kevin & Dani.  Kevin tells Dani that Janelle wants to talk to her.  Dani says she already talked to me & she sais she wa ts ro again tonight.  She says how much do we need to talk?  Kevin says Janelle wants to talk to David.  Dani says Janelle told me David hates her.  Kevin says he is going to nap. Dani leaves.  

3:14 PM BBT.  In the loft, Janelle asks Kaysar if David said he would keep him?  He says yeah, but he said we're both liars.  Kaysar says they think we preyed on her (Nicole A).  Kaysar says he thought of all the ways he could be voted out before coming into the house.  He says this was never on my list. 

3:17 PM BBT.  In the loft, Kaysar tells Janelle we put everything into saving her (Nicole A) & it was exhausting.  Janelle says she was just a bad person to work with, she was off her rocker?  Kaysar says how were we supposed to know that?  Janelle asks what Xmas said.  He tells her Xmas said she has a good relationship with me & needs to figure out what's best for her game.  

3:21 PM BBT.  Xmas & Memphis talking in the KBR.  Xmas says the need to figure out the double evictions.  Xmas says Bayleigh is super social.    Janelle & Kaysar still in the loft. 

3:28 PM BBT.  In the loft, Janelle is still working on the puzzle.  Kaysar is still with her.  Enzo & DaVonne playing chess still. 

3:30 PM BBT.  In the loft, Janelle says David hates me, well he didn't say tnat, but I can read his body language.  Kaysar says he called me a liar & I laughed.  Kaysar says he is carrying a lot of baggage from last year.  

3:32 PM BBT.  Kaysar tells Janelle that David thinks she was the mastermind to destroying this poor girl.  She says every time I try to defend myself he tells me he doesn't want to hear it & I've done what I've done.  

3:36 PM BBT.  Ian, Bayleigh & Xmas in the CBR.  Ian has his puppet.  Xmas is laying on the star babies & says how comfortable it is.  

3:39 PM BBT.  Cody and David talking in the lounge.  Cody says Janelle and Kaysar were stirring up s**t about an all guy alliance.  He says now DaVonne is paranoid about that.  Cody tells David he thinks Kaysar was the one doing the talking.  He says I know now Kaysar was spiraling.  He says Kaysar was the catalyst to get it spiraling.  

3:42 PM BBT.  In the lounge, Cody tells David he always says to take emotion out of it.  Cody is coaching David on what to say to certain people.  

3:45 PM BBT.  In the loft, Janelle says she never wants to speak to Nicole A again.  Kaysar says I'm sure she feels bad.  Janelle says she should feel bad.  They agree the damage is done.  

3:46 PM BBT.  Cody tells David he's not afraid to be on the block.  He would rather be up right away than a BD situation.  

3:49 PM BBT.  In the loft, Janelle tells Kaysar she has her period.  He says why do I have to hear about periods every day?  In the lounge, Cody and David talking.  Cody is talking about whatever twist is coming, that'll be fun & irritating at the same time.  Cody saying the all guy thing is going to spark up bcuz 3 girls went in 3 weeks on 3 guy HOHs.  Cody said it wasn't planned that way.  

3:47 PM BBT

Kaysar tells Jani that he knows she doesn't want to admit it, but he knows she is sad

Jani says she isn't sad

Kaysar says that it's because she is a competitor and she hates losing.

Jani denies saying that no, she doesn't see it that way. She isn't sad.

Kaysar says "well I know you are feeling something...you have that look"

Jani says "well, I'm sorry. I have my period" 

Kaysar- oh is that what that is?

Jani: "that look is discomfort"

Kaysar laughs. Jani "IT IS"

Kaysar: what are you going to do if you stay?

Jani: I'm a little bit unsure, probably target the floaters, target the people that threw my name out. Gun for David.

Kaysar: really?

Jani: yeah, he's too...he doesn't deserve to be here. He is erratic...too crazy. Someone like that is dangerous. He doesn't think logically. He is a loose cannon.

Kaysar: he is too emotional to me. I think he is going to end up blowing up his own alliance eventually...he could    [MamaLong agrees]

4:00 PM

Cody tells David in the Love Lounge they are going to get crucified when they get out for sending home America's Favorite back to back to back

Cody: Nicole was America's favorite

David: yeah, just a year ago

Cody: and Keesha was America's Favorite too....and I'm pretty sure Janelle is America's all time favorite

4:05PM BBT Janelle and Kaysar talking. Janelle says "if you f with Rachel Reilly - then you f with me". She doesn't say who but there is agrudge supposedly about The Amazing Race and what NicF did to Rachel's team. We keep getting FOTH. Janelle is talking about her lake house and her main house and how it is decorated. We get FOTH again.

4:12PM BBT Kevin and Bay talking. Kevin asks her if she thinks she would be a pawn. Bay says why would anyone put her up as a pawn. Kevin says he was just asking. He says anyone not close to her could put her up. She says she won't be a pawn as it isn't her game. They discuss what a floater is. Bay thinks it is someone that plays by themselves. Kevin says that he has a different definition. He says he was never chosen to be part of a group but he was very loyal to his people. Bay keeps saying uh huh.

4:24 PM BBT

Da'Vonne joins Bayleigh and Kevin in the KBR. Bayleigh asks Day if Kevin is extra. Da'Vonne says yes.  Bayleigh tells Day that Kevin is offended by that but she is extra, too, and thinks being extra is a good thing. Da'Vonne says she is extra, too. Kevin tells them he put them on mute so he didn't hear a thing.

Da'Vonne: I unmuted myself

Da'Vonne picsk up a jar from Janelle's dresser "Bum Bum Cream?"

Bayleigh says yes, Is that what she uses...it's her butt lift cream

Da'Vonne then puts the jar down and says "I just realized she rubs her butt then touches the label (she leaves to wash her hands)

image.thumb.png.3fabb479592d080d6349ceb4d9b410e8.png

4:18PM BBT Bay asks Kevin why people would include him. Kevin says he could be a loyal vote. Bay says anyone could. They discuss what else there is. Bay says that it could be pairs that are together, comp wins. Bay says she wouldn't take it personally because she doesn't have any relationships with anyone in the hosue. She has only met Day and David once and Tyler during her season. She says everyone has their own game. 

4:22PM BBT Day joins Kevin and Day in the KBR. Bay asks her if Kevin is extra. Day says yes but that's ok. Day picks up a jar on the counter. Bay says that it is Janelle's Brazilian Bu** Cream. Day puts it down. She says "she is rubbing her a** and touching the label" They laugh and Day goes out to wash her hands. She returns and Bay tells Day that Kevin is afraid of her. Kevin says he isn't afraid of her. We get FOTH. We come back and Kevin says he has never thrown a comp. Bay asks him if he always plays to win. Kevin says he does. Bay says that is good to know.

4:31PM BBT Ian in the KBR talking to Kevin. Ian asks Kevin where his head is at. Kevin says where the majority are. Ian agrees. Nic comes in and they talk about soda and coffee. In the KT, various HG prepping food. No game talk.

4:38PM BBT In the KT, Day wonders why they can't have a free day. Bay says they are doing live feeds today. Kaysar getting a veggie patty ready to microwave. Memphis walks in and they joke about people named after cities. Everyone leaves and Bay and Day are in the KT. Bay talking about mixing coffee with a protein shake. She says Kevin tried to take credit for finding it.

4:48PM BBT In the HNBR, Bay is talking with Dani. Bay tells Dani that Kaysar came to her and told her he is just trying to stay low profile since he knows the house wants Janelle to go. Dani asks if he offered her anything. Bay says that he didn't. We get FOTH on and off.

4:54PM BBT Ian and Day are talking about the comp on her jury buy back. She says she jumped because she didn't want to come back in the house. They discuss endurance comps where they spray water. Nic says the water is the worst. Ian talks about their wall tilting and staying that way.

5:02PM BBT:  Bay and Dani are wrapping up their conversation in the HOHR and agree that they're in a really good place in the house.  

5:07PM BBT:  (feeds were cut for about 5 min)  Tyler joins Dani and Bay and tells them that he was in the Key BR.  Bay said she probably won't watch this season so doesn't care what she looks like, that her fans will tell her she looked gorgeous and she'll believe them.

5:10PM BBT: Kevin, Nic and Ian are talking in the KBR.  Nic asks them to not say anything about what she said about "someone", that she doesn't want to cause any drama - that she may be wrong. They all agree.  Kevin says "but she is a crafty one, so they need to play cautiously".  

5:11PM BBT: Cody, Jani and Enzo wish they had some broth to fill up on.  They commiserate and say that slop is inhumane.  

5:15PM BBT: Nic and Ian are left alone in the KBR.  Nic tells him that Da' is trying to get Kevin to flip.  Ian is surprised, but then thinks back on a convo they had earlier today that makes more sense.  Ian says it doesn't matter, Jani isn't getting his vote to stay.  They try to figure out which HG are thinking of flipping.

5:16PM BBT: Da' and Kevin are in the KT.  They despise the wall comps and Kevin thinks he could definitely beat Kaysar in it.  Kevin says that they didn't have a wall comp in his season, but if they had one last year that they'll be recycling it this year.

5:19PM BBT: Nic and Ian wonder why they're the only ones Jani isn't campaigning to.  Nic is getting nervous and paranoid.  

5:25PM BBT: Kevin and Da' are still talking in the WA.  They aren't saying names of who they want out in the next few weeks, but they understand each other's code.  

5:30PM BBT: Nic to Ian "if one us wins we have a decision to make".  Ian believes that Tyler would get a fan vote twist benefit most likely. They feel that if Jani stays, she'd get the power.   Once jury starts, Ian thinks a twist will really mess up their game.  

5:32PM BBT:  Kevin gets up to leave and Da' says "don't leave me with Charlotte".   Nic followed him into the SR to ask him if he was still flipping.  He told her he was still 50/50 and she left.  So he says someone is telling stories.  She asks who and he says "the spider herself".    Jani walks in and tells Da' that David HATES her, and whatever NicA did to his brain made him hate her.  

5:36PM BBT: Da' and Jani tease Kevin about having a small butt because Da' told him that David had a big butt and she wanted to know what exercises he did for it.  Kevin said he had a big butt too and laughter ensued.  Kevin walked out and Da' said she was annoyed at him for leaving.

5:40PM BBT: Kevin comes back into the WA and Jani apologizes for what she said about his butt.  He says that he went into the HNR and Bay told him to go away.  David is with talking with Bay in there.

5:42PM BBT: David is telling Bay in the HNR that there's something about Da' that he just doesn't get, that the vibe is she doesn't trust him.  Bay said it's easier with her because she actually knows him and Da' doesn't, so doesn't have any reason TO trust him.

5:52PM BBT: Enzo, Cody and Nic are in the game room upstairs and Memphis walks in with his knee pads in a bag. Dani joins them and they tell her how nice she looks, and that at least someone is trying. They're ready to eat.

MamaLong: Cody, stop singing! I'm over all of the frequent feed cuts, and I blame you.

6:25 PM BBT

Bayleigh rushes to tell Da'Vonne all about her talk with David.

Enzo and Cody are being obnoxious in the loft. Janelle is barely holding back from whacking them upside the head. The guys keep talking in foreign accents. 

image.thumb.png.87081090f1e4b882ab31cf2075428e42.png

A lot of houseguests have been sleeping, so BB is likely handing out a lot of warnings today. [Sorry Cody, it's not all your fault]

The feeds pop back to Da'Vonne and Christmas sitting up looking sleepy in their beds

Christmas says they have been torturing her   [poor Mama can't catch a wink these days with all her star babies]

Da'Vonne: okay, you woke me up. Now what? I guess I'll go take a shower

Kevin walks in "Did they just wake you up?"

Da'Vonne confirms and then begins telling Kevin about Bay talking with David

Day and Kevin head to the PBR to discuss it a bit more

Da'Vonne says she (Bayleigh) is trying to flip the vote and she is trying to get her to help flip David's vote. She leaves to take a shower

Kevin: Jesus

Day passes back through the CBR and tells Nicole that she is tired of being cornered and over it

Nicole asks if BB keeps waking her up

Day: I don't want to play Big Brother today. I just want to sleep. It's too much.

image.thumb.png.3ca0f5628607d8f4c92481fc50ea9ee3.png

6:40 PM BBT

Memphis and Janelle are eating at the kitchen island. Dani is rolling her eyes at the kitchen table. Tyler is hanging out in the kitchen telling Cody and Enzo that he was trying to eat and he heard them talking about scratching their butts and smelling fingers. Christmas is doing weight holds through the kitchen.

David sees ehr from the bathroom where he has been chatting with Ian and says "Christmas could win the next endurance" Ian agrees. Ian tells David that Da'Vonne beat him at chess last night. David challenges Da'Vonne. I didn't hear a response. Da'Vonne is in the shower and asks Ian if he is okay today. He has been rocking at about 30 mph. He explains that without the backyard he gets wound up. They are also discussing COVID testing

Day: the nose poke and no backyard

Ian: worst combination

Janelle comes through and asks Ian how he's doing

Ian: doing good....doing good....this no yard day

Jani: I know

Ian: not fun.....I took a 30 minute shower earlier just to pass time

6:27PM BBT: Lots of Music/stars as feeds are cut in and out.  Bay is now in the CBR with Da', filling her in on her conversation with David regarding about what when down last week and how Jani used a conversation with Da' to manipulate him.  Da' is confused.  Christmas comes into the room with her babies.  They all agree that they're nurturing David and don't want to give up, but at some point....?

image.thumb.png.38dbbfabd2f4800e1098cb6ddb2e8a72.png

6:52 PM BBT

Jani campaigns to Enzo in the Have Not Room. Enzo tells Jani that he likes her and wants to work with, he just doesn't  know if she has the votes. She asks Enzo if he is working with Cody. He says no, Cody is doing his own fucking thing. Jani says she was never going after Cody...she's going after the minions. She says Memphis won't do a thing. She says that it was hard coming in and it being her and Kaysar (instant target). Jani says that she is a massive target that can't win comps. For the OG format, they are just in week one....why would they (the OGs) want her out. Enzo repeats that he likes he and wants her to stay but he doesn't know if she can get the votes. Jani says that the girls said they prefer if she stays but none of them want to be the first to say it, so it has to be a house thing.

Enzo: it's got to be a last minute push...feel people out and do your thing

Jani: if I could lock in 5 votes, would you be 6

Enzo: I'll tell you this, I like you a lot and I like you more than Kaysar

He isn't willing to make a promise

image.thumb.png.bd933df05e67b51a7740d03e38306456.png

Jani admits to Enzo that she will never have Nicole, Ian or David's votes "they hate me"

Enzo: they hate you, yeah

Janelle: but they would all put me on the block next week which would be great for the house

Cody comes in and interrupts the conversation. Jani says she is trying to pitch Enzo and asks Cody if he wants to join in. Cody says "definitely not"

Enzo says he thinks there are people in the house that want her to stay but they are scared, so they just need a push

"eventually, people are gonna have to show their true colors"

Jani: I have so many enemies in the house, so why take me out?

Enzo: there are pairs all over the house. You got Nicole with Ian and Day with Bay...all over. Everywhere. I'm good with both you guys. We just got to see who is bullshitting you and who is gonna fucking vote

Jani says it seems it's like this every week

Jani: all the fucking rats down stairs that said my name to Tyler...I'm fucking pissed

Janelle says "obviously Memphis wants me to stay. Bay wants...

" *feeds cut*

Enzo: you gotta win something...I can't believe he (David) even stayed. He is a bigger threat. 

Jani: and he's crazy. He is going to go after the biggest target he can

Enzo: yeah, to make history or whatever

Enzo tells Jani that when he saw her he was so excited and knew he was going to work with her

Jani: if I do stay I will literally be starting over

Jani: I definitely have Memphis, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, and Kevin even though he hates me. 

She adds that Christmas might but doesn't want to be the only one to put herself out there. "it's so annoying because someone has to say it 'Why don't we keep Janelle'

Enzo: and I don't think Tyler cares (which one goes home)

Jani: he doesn't care

Enzo: I'll go around and ask what are we doing and I'll tell you straight up if you're going out. He said he did it for Nicole A, too

Jani: that girl lost her mind, Enzo. She literally went crazy.

7:10 PM BBT

Dani is telling Cody in the PBR that he needs to be careful with Janelle.

Cody: I'm not saying shit to her

Dani: I'm just saying that's her game; that's all she has

Cody says that he likes to put a little out to see who; like, when you tell me something I tell everybody

Dani says, "You are such a piece of trash. You're rude. You are fucking garbage"    [Dani's way of telling Cody he is cold-hearted]

image.thumb.png.8e0647b70537c0bc6c9a00de5186f13d.png

7:18 PM BBT

Bayleigh is teasing Kaysar in the LR. Bay says that he is a dad but Memphis is not. Kaysar says they both have kids, and Bay explains that he has a dad vibe "you are very fatherly" but Memphis is still going out and partying and being lit at the party

Kaysar: I want to be lit at the party

Bay laughs and says "No, you don't drink....lit at the party is the last thing I would use to describe you"

Kaysar asks Ian if he has been lit at the party

Bay says "oh yeah, Ian is the life of the party"

Ian: in my younger days

Kaysar: I thought being lit at the party was coming to the potluck and bringing the potato salad  (ha ha)

Bayleigh: no...I am not doing this with you....and you got a giggle out of it. This is not acceptable.

Bayleigh: Kaysar, you can't be this bad...you are going to have zero followers....they clicked unfollow just then

Kaysar: zero followers, but I'll just say oh, they followed the wrong one

*lots of laughing*

image.thumb.png.74029d4317a4fd94c68d96b3f55402d9.png

image.png

7:30 PM BBT

In the PBR, David tells Dani that he appreciates her look today. He feels like he is going on a safari and she's the guide

Cody: so he's saying you're a tour guide

Dani: rude....always rude

image.thumb.png.1b2e6ddfced02d6662a1c3b23a2b2a47.png

7:35 PM BBT

Jani details her conversation with David to Bayleigh in the bathroom "if these are the fucking people you have to work with, I'm worried"

Bayleigh says she knows. Jani tells her she will try to will her a power.

Cody tells Dani that he is "just waiting for the right time to tell David that 'Da'Vonne literally said to me people are saying we're tight,  he's got to go' It would be a good opportunity if we need to make a vote."

Dani - yeah...David is a weird dude. He is really nice but says the most random crap. I feel like he's very young.

Cody: yeah

8:14 PM BBT

Nicole and Dani suggest Memphis start a new clothing business "Pirate Pants by Memphis". He says they came from a pirate costume and they are really comfortable. Memphis leaves

Dan: those are the ugliest pants ever...why is he wearing costume pants?

Nicole laughs

image.thumb.png.5123fb816264c629c2c75bb29079d96f.png

image.thumb.png.8ae34fc414660e6966de855c0717e7e9.png

image.png

8:40 PM BBT Most of the HGs have gathered in the LR to play charades.

8:42 PM BBT Da'Vonne yells from the SR that they got liquor.

Enzo- that's not liquor

Dani: it's beer and wine

image.thumb.png.da81ee2d1631cb18a3224a5e022dbc85.png

*I'm out for the night