unknown08

Should Celeb BB come back?  

1. 1. Should Celeb BB come back?

• yes
    • no
    • yes, but start it all over
    • no just tell us the winner

Guest ranster627

Another great person to have in there ... believe it or not ... would be Ron Jeremy ... he was great in the Surreal Life ... he would need to be countered by some evangelist type though for real fireworks!

Guest ranster627

Yes he was ... but on that other reality show, he turned out to be funny and lovable ... he was in a house with Tammy Faye and they really came to respect each other! Surprised me for one!

Guest Anonymous

He and Patrick Stewart -- hmmmm -- how about Leonard Nimoy just to make things interesting lol Set those three up as an alliance.

Guest ranster627

Now we're talking my language --- Star Trek ... I would love to see those three stuck together ... I have always wondered what they REALLY thought of each other! I have heard good and bad rumours! Could be explosive or a mutual admiration society!

Guest Anonymous

It would be interesting -- I suppose we should include Kate Mulgrew just to get all three captains -- yeah I know there are four -- but the latest Star Trek just hasn't captured me.

Guest ranster627

Actaully 5 ---

Star Trek --- Shatner

STNG --- Stewart

Deep Space Nine --- Avery Brooks

Voyager --- Mulgrew

Enterprise --- Bakula

Guest Anonymous

Sliding back towards the topic --

Now... what about instead of the celebrities -- we look at the characters they've played....

Captain Jean Luc Picard

Mork

Any more ideas?

How about celebrity couples: (the ex-factor... muwhahahaha) :D

Kim Basinger/Alec Baldwin

Angelina Jolie/Billy Bob Thorton

Jennifer Aniston/Brad Pitt

Jennifer Lopez/Ben Affleck

Demi Moore/Bruce Willis

Ellen DeGeneres/Anne Heche

Jennifer Gardner/Scott Wolfe

Donald Trump/Marla Maples or Ivana Trump

Liza Minnelli/David Gest

Lisa Marie Presley/Michael Jackson

Patricia Arquette/Nicolas Cage

Hmmm... think that's enough for a BB house? Who would you all add?

Guest ranster627

This would be the X Factor to the X-treme --- made me smile ... but I would love to have all three of the Donalds partners in ... I would love to see how he handled that!

I like the way you're thinking Tabitha... :D :wink:

Guest GaYToR

Tabitha, I love it all. With a few changes. I think Charlie Sheen could have the same rule about clothing as Brad. Billy Bob must keep his on at all times. Even in challenges.

Speaking of challenges. Now we have to talk about #3. :D I think that challenge should be ongoing with the marked cards being traded around each time. I hate to say it, but I would welcome FotH for the days when the women lose. I know, that's bad, but so am I. :oops:

I'm sorry, Gaytor. I keep forgetting about the other side! :oops:

Of course. There most definitely be fairness in trading, but that's kind of why I left the marked cards for guys, to keep Billy Bob from ever having to take his clothes off! I actually was trying to think of everyone in that regard.

Yes, Charlie can take off his clothes, ANY time he wishes. And Billy Bob must NEVER reveal any skin, whatsover. Period. :evil:

How about addong Demi/Ashton/Bruce?

That could be the plot twist. adding what sounds like a threesome to the list of couples. 8)

I love it, Gaytor! Nothing like a good threesome thrown into the mix for some good, clean fun! :wink: