Do you think BB would cheat for a specific HG?

fizzle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with everyone who says that some might be geared towards specific houseguests, but I also think they are all planned before hand, so maybe each houseguest has at least one competition geared towards them and they just change up the order of comps. depending on how the house is moving along? I so think ratings would have gone down if Janelle hadn't survived as long as she did. If all 5 FS were left with no Sov6, some people would have stopped watching while others would have enjoyed watching the FS tear each other apart (which they did AFTER the show anyways). As for Kaysar, I think they knew that once he was out he would be the one chosen to go back in but they didnt necessarily know he would be out before the return. They don't always announce stuff like that because they want to surprise us, but the television schedule for the show is planned way in advance and is rarely changed, so an extra week would have been in the schedule.

They are calling this BB AllStars - America's Choice...so hopefully we will be able to control the outcome more then previous years. I also hope they actually do the food competitions this year, lol, since they seem to have forgotten last year with all the drama.

I can almost guarantee since we are only voting for half of the house, that CBS will put in anyone we definately do not want in like Ivette and Alison because they are the dark side of the house and if we put all nice people in it would be boring.

BoneJones00 Posted Today, 02:15 PM

They are calling this BB AllStars - America's Choice...so hopefully we will be able to control the outcome more then previous years. I also hope they actually do the food competitions this year, lol, since they seem to have forgotten last year with all the drama.

I can almost guarantee since we are only voting for half of the house, that CBS will put in anyone we definately do not want in like Ivette and Alison because they are the dark side of the house and if we put all nice people in it would be boring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, I like the food competitions, and although there are some HG's I don't care for, you need them in the house to stir the pot up for entertainment. I'm looking forward to Thursday.

M'thinks there would be contract complications if it could be proven that BB producers manipulated the winning money. Law suits ad infinitum. Unless they could all agree to a contractual compromise of some kind. If there is any cheating, it's probably all done before the houseguests walk through the door.

Voting rigged? Definitely, and we don't know the hows or whys. No matter. Great dynamics no matter who.

Wild card twist for everyone on the first night, as 14 go to 12? What fun.

I'm SO looking forward to meeting this summer's social/psychological behavior project volunteers.

Well, CBS tried to cut the feeds in time for us not to hear but, there is something that CBS IS doing for Will or something they STOPPED Will from doing.

Last last night, the feeds cut to Will and Janelle standing in the kitchen at the refrigerator door. (He had just given her some kind of pills that he brought with him... my understanding is that they were sleeping pills.) There were many other's in the kitchen and a lot of commotion but, they were kinda having this private convo at the open refrig. door.

Will: I'll tell ya later.

Janelle: Whaaat?

Will: I'll tell you when were in the hottub.

Janelle: Tell me know.

Will: No, I'll get in trouble by CBS

Janelle: (Giving him smiles and that oh come on tell me looks.)

Will: Stick your head in here

(They both put their heads in the refrigerator... try to anyways)

Will says, "cover your mic" (They both try but you can still hear them.)

Will gestures to Janelle to hold the button in the refrig.

Wills: Now hold that for the next 36 hours.

(Janelle gets the curious look and then wow look)

Will says something mentioning a pill... and they cut the feeds.

So, I'm not 100% sure what context that convo was in but, I know what it looked like and it happened so fast that CBS cut the feeds pretty darn quick.

:unsure:

When the feeds came back too. Their both on opposite sides of kitchen... You could almost hear the "la la la la la la laaaa" too funny. "Sooo anyways... during BB2... " HA

Archived