Do you think BB would cheat for a specific HG?

fizzle

lol @ fizzle with donut :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've heard, they already have a line up prepared before the season starts of the comps. Now whether they gear to each persons individual talents, don't know. But they do say that all comps are pre-determined and they do not stray from their origional line-up.

I did think a few times last year that they were trying to favor certain people. Who knows. All I know is I do not think they rig anything, or favor certain HG's.

HI Fizzle.)

As far as Beau and Janelle, I guess I should not have said Janelle should have been thrown out as I only seen a part of what happened on the June 21st show. But I thought you were not allowed to harass or name call in the show, and that was why I had that opinion. I wish I knew the BB rules for in America..anyone know them?

As far as staging fights, I agree with you on that Fizzle...

As far as cheating for a specific HG...maybe ...maybe not who knows, we don't see everything that goes on in the Diary room, so who knows if they are getting fed info on who is in alliances, or, lying, it could have happened, but maybe not I am just speculating here..but I think they would rather see the show unfold itself without any help for any HG...it does involve 500 G's and the HG should win i t without any cheating and I believe they do..

I think it is just coincedence when a houseguest has skill in a competition. Take the spinning comp where everyone got dizzy but the two dancers, Alison and Erika, for example. I'm sure the execs didn't think they needed to boost Alison's or Erika's game with this comp. It was just coincedence. It just happens. Now, if they really wanted to give/throw/tamper a competition they would make it less obvious and give clues to the HG prior to the comp....like a trivia comp, not a skill comp.

By the way, James won a ton of POV's...how could BB stage each one to favor him? Not likely...it's not fun to see the same person win over and over.

Jen won the comp because she is a snatch, not because she has skill.

And how do you have skill in placing pieces of candy in a pinata? Or eating gross food? Or sitting on a floaty in a pool holding on to a key? I think some people think and pick too hard.

I'm not buying it. Just my 2 cents...

Maybe it's more a case of the producers picking comps that favor certain houseguests over others rather than essentially giving one houseguest a virtual win (?)

Like the pinata game may tend to result in the targeted person more often then not winding up with the veto because people don't have a chance to coordinate their strategies beforehand and producers know this (?)

Also, some of those houseguest trivia comps that ask stuff like 'which houseguest said . . . ' - certain people are better listeners and observers of others than others - like those kind of comps would seemingly favor Kaysar over Ivette. And last year, didn't they sometimes ask questions that people couldn't possibly have known the answer to because the house was so divided?

PS I'm not sure whether BB is covered under those regulations that require fairness from game shows because American Idol went through that whole thing with Paula Abdul/Corey Clark scandal and supposedly reality shows are considered 'entertainment' as opposed to a 'game show' - not sure though :)

PPS Bunnies are so talented!

sam i think you may be right. so bb can make any competition they want and rig it how ever they want

I will stick to my opinion on the subject...yes, I think that some comps are geared toward certian HG.

As for CBS not wanting any FS person to win...why? Having HG like FS is what gets people to watch. If every houseguest was not rude, not opiniated, not a cry baby, so on and so forth; ratings would be so low. So, no I think it's irrelevant to think that CBS would not want a hg to win that most of America loathe - I actually think the contrary.

JMO

:)

I was on the other thread and had this thought....when they had voting for America to vote back in Eric, Kaysar or Michael wasn't that kind of a help to a specific houseguest? CBS knew (most of) America hated Eric (and his sidekick Ivette) so wasn't this an attempt to get Kaysar back into the house? They didn't need to put someone back in the house - but they did and they knew who America would choose and they knew by putting Kaysar back in ratings would rise sky high.

Okay I said my peace on this matter. It's all JMO. But I will stick by it.

Okay, for everyone who has the BB knowledge?

Was Amy voted in? Sorry, I can't remember. If so, was it something that CBS announced at the beginning of the game...for instance in week so and so someone will be brought back into the house. Now, I also forget - did we know at the start of the game that they would vote to bring someone back in BB6? The answer would be important as you can see why.

Kaysar getting back in had nothing to do with CBS cheating. They/we didn't know he was going to be popular... they sequestered Ashlea since week one... it was week 5 before Kaysar got back in. Granted, I'm sure they weren't clueless as to who was getting back in that week though... lol

You got that right!!! :lol: My a slobbering mouth was a waitin too... hee hee

:lol::lol: i understand what you are saying... they better not cheat unless its for someone you want to win.

do as i say and not as i do!

its not wrong for thinking like that... as long as its the same person "I" want to win! :P

They may create situations to try and lean things a certain way, but outright cheat? No. After the 21 scandal in the '50s the industry is regulated and watched. And this show (and any with a monetary prize) falls under that purview.

Archived