Cutting the feeds?????

Guest janey_doll

Guest janey_doll

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not but.......

Somewhere I heard that this year the feeds will cut when they start talking about sex or dirty stuff like that, Is this true? That is the whole fun part about having the feeds, to see the stuff they CAN'T/WON'T show you on TV.

If this is true then that is just DUMB!! :angry:

Someone please explain.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF that happened the only time we would see the feeds is during the food challenges.

if they bleep out everything that is bull shit i want my money back - i paid for 24/7 which we dont get anyway now they want to cut shit outta the feeds i dont think so... if they start doing that im never buying the feeds again im sick of it -

sorry had a little rant going

poor janey... when she gets drunk we will never hear a word from her ... just bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep .. hehe :lol:

If they start bleeping the 24/7 live feeds, I'm going off the deep end. This is supposed to be "LIVE" not time delayed. It's getting pathetic now.

I am a true BB fan. I've seen all 6 seasons and now #7. I'm just getting sick of CBS and real. They raise the price AGAIN this year by $10 and we have to put up with the censorship. It's too much now.

Has anyone written to CBS or Real and asked about this rumor?

I just emailed CBS with this:

I am a huge Big Brother fan and have been purchasing the live feeds for the past 3 or 4 years. There is a rumor going around that the feeds are going to be cut and edited of sex & foul language? Is this true? I and a lot of other subscribers are going to be very upset if you are editing our live feeds especially since the price jumped up to 39.99 this year. We are supposed to get 24/7 live feeds anyways and for at least 25% of the season we get the wonderful fishtank. If this is edited like this and it's not going to be the reality TV show it used to be I know I will be requesting a refund and won't even bother with Big Brother this year or any other year for that matter. And there may be others that do the same. I feel that if something happens on Big Brother that is not appropriate for youg children to see then it is up to the parent to keep their children off of their computer and away from the computer at those particular times.

I am now on my way to Real to have a live chat with them to see what they have to say about this matter.

This is from the Real website...

Big Brother: All-Stars premieres Thursday, July 6, 8PM ET/PT, only on CBS.

The live and on-demand content (the "Content") may contain elements offensive to some users and inappropriate for users under 18.

they aren't cutting anything, obviously someone wanted to stir some shit up.

If and when I get a response from CBS I will post it. However I think everyone who subscribes to the live feeds needs to send an email to CBS and let them know how they feel about it. CBS Feedback Form

Big Brother Live Feeds Info

Are the Big Brother camera feeds truly 24/7?

Question

Why are the cameras showing a fireplace? I thought Big Brother 7 had 24/7 feeds.

Answer

The Big Brother 7 house this year includes a gas fireplace. When the show is airing on TV (and at select other times), the cameras will be pointed at the house fireplace.

At any time during the Big Brother 7: All-Stars season, if you see the fireplace, the feed is not down. CBS has reserved the right to limit, delay, or block the live camera feeds at these times:

- When the live show airs (after the premiere on July 6th, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, 8pm ET/PT).

- During potentially inappropriate scenes (including nudity or other adult rated situations).

- Intermittently during houseguest challenges, preparation for the live show, and other times chosen by CBS.

Because CBS airs the program on both television and the Internet, this keeps the content new and original for all viewers of the TV show. CBS also displays this policy when you sign up for Big Brother:

BB7agreement.gif

"To preserve the integrity of CBS BIG BROTHER 24/7, the feeds may be edited, delayed and/or blacked out on occasion at CBS' sole discretion. Some content may not be suitable for users under 18. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever relating to the Content and you waive any claims you may have, now or in the future, against us relating to the Content."

While you're waiting for the cameras to return to the main part of the house, check out some of the other benefits you get as a SuperPass subscriber: $10 of music downloads and a free game every month.

Chat Log w/ Real Customer Support:

Jimmy: Hello. Welcome to Real's Live Chat. How can I help you?

Kelly: I think we were just speaking and I accidentally closed you out.

Kelly: I was complaining about live feed content

Jimmy: Yes, Kelly.

Kelly: If I am unhappy with the live feeds will I be able to get a refund?

Jimmy: That is on CBS' sole discretion and cannot be changed. It is clearly mentioned on the 'Terms and Conditions' that you should be accepted at the time of sign up.

Jimmy: Please visit the following web site for more information:

Kelly: So since I accepted it's my own fault for not reading.

URL Received: http://real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/real.cfg/...hp?p_faqid=4220

Kelly: I can not see a url its blank

Jimmy: http://real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/real.cfg/...hp?p_faqid=4220

Kelly: ok got it

Kelly: Is there a contact email for cbs anywhere?

Kelly: Also since I've never read the /faq like an idiot is this the same thing that it says every year just to cover their butts if something is seen that shouldn't be by someone under the age of 18?

Jimmy: You can give the feedback to CBS in the following web site:

Jimmy: http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml

Kelly: Thanks so much for your time.

Jimmy: You are welcome.

They aren't going to cut to the fire when they say a curse word. Last year they showed Beaus penis. They aren't going to cut anything except the veto comps and when they talk about people that didnt sign a release.

Beau's peepee shut this site down when it was posted... He even answers a question about it in my interview with him... It's still posted on the main BB page here...

lol I for one do not want to see that.

And they have 'reserved the right' every year but they never acted on it. Except to block out feeds during comps, etc. After season 4, they really began to cut away when they thought people might be changing / might be naked.

They have never 'bleeped' out profanity. Although they do on the air'd version of the show.

Archived