Trying to find tv show

Guest Treasa

Guest Treasa

Hi:

I am trying to find the name and possibly a link to a tv show.

I know it ran for 1 season between 1987 and 1990. It was a show about a guy who was a werewolf. I could have sworn the name of the show was Wolf, but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone remember this show?

:?

I don't remember the show but I did find some info on it. Go to http://www.werewolftv.com/ or even http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092480/

Here's a little a bit of what I found:

ABOUT WEREWOLF

The show revolved around Eric Cord (John J. York), a college student whose life was changed forever one night when his best friend Ted revealed to him something unbelievable. Ted told Eric that he was a werewolf.

Eric refused to believe his friend was a monster, responsible for several murders around town. Not until Ted showed him the pentagram embedded in the palm of his hand and told him that he would kill again, unless Eric would kill him with a gun loaded with silver bullets.

Eric didn't want to believe it was true, until later that night when the pentagram on Ted's palm began to bleed and he saw his friend transform into a werewolf. Eric had no choice but to shoot and kill his friend, but not before Ted would injure him and pass the curse on to Eric.

The only way for Eric to rid himself of the curse was to kill the wolf that served as the original bloodline. The trail would lead Eric to Janos Skorzeny (Chuck Connors), a one-eyed captain that Ted worked with. The evil Skorzeny was a werewolf like Eric, and the two fought violently under a full moon before Skorzeny managed to get away.

While Eric went after Skorzeny, he was also on the run from "Alamo Joe" Rogan (Lance LeGault), a maverick bounty hunter who pursued Eric for jumping bail for Ted's murder. Rogan also knew about Eric being a werewolf, although he didn't know the circumstances involved. As Eric traveled across the country, he crossed paths with other werewolves and dealt with various situations along the way. All the while, Eric tried to deal with his curse and what it was doing to his sanity.

When Eric later caught up to Skorzeny, he discovered that Skorzeny wasn't the first of the line of werewolves. Instead, it was Nicholas Remy (Brian Thompson); a 2,000 year-old werewolf who posed as a college professor that had given the curse to Skorzeny. Eric was able to kill Skorzeny, but he now had a new enemy.

Broadcast History

Werewolf ran on FOX at various times during its 29-episode run (two-hour pilot movie and 28 half-hour episodes), alternating between Saturday and Sunday nights. After its last original episode aired on FOX in May 1988, reruns of the show were seen on the USA cable network on Friday nights a few years later. Then it left the airwaves and hasn't been broadcast since in the US. The series has been broadcasted on some television stations as reruns outside of the US. A few of the those stations were the Sky One Cable Network and the TV1 Network.

It has never been officially released on home video or DVD, and with the exception of fan made copies of the show taped during its original run, it has been buried in television history. There are still a few reminders of the shows existence, including a six-issue comic book adaptation of the show - which is a rare gem in itself.

Guest Treasa

Thank you so much mango!

:D

I have been trying to find this show on the net for over 6 months, but I was going by Wolf, and all my searches turned up nothing. I also wasn't sure of the year or network, so that was bogging my results down.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name